Why U.K. Gave Palestine to Jews
– Benjamin H. Freedman was an amazing individual and one of the most interesting people of the 20th Century. He was born in 1890 and was a Jew. In his adult life he became a very successful New York businessman, also acquiring principle ownership of the Woodbury Soap Company.
– After the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, Benjamin Freedman decided to break with organized Jewry, embracing Christianity and become a Catholic. He devoted and spent the rest of his life and his considerable amassed wealth; around 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny enveloping the United States.
– As an insider at the highest levels of several key Jewish organizations, Benjamin Freedman was also heavily involved in certain Zionist plots to gain Power of the United States, and was without doubt an extremely important and reliable source of Zionist information, and most certainly knew what he was “talking about”.
– Benjamin Freedman was also personally acquainted with many key political figures of his times, people like: Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Samuel Untermyer, Bernard Baruch, Joseph Kennedy, John F. Kennedy and others.
– This speech by Benjamin Freedman was made in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington, on behalf of Conde McGinley’s patriotic newspaper “Common Sense”. Although in some minor ways the speech is slightly dated now, it’s central message and points remain just as urgent and in fact more pertinent and strong than ever.
– Those Zionist Jews and Zionist Protestants who unjustly criticize and insult Ex-Jew Benjamin Freedman, do so for several reasons, not least the fact that they have been totally unable to destroy Freedman’s arguments, and so, as ever, they rely on their usual tactic and trick of labeling an innocent person as being a “hate monger,” or “anti semite”, in order to discredit him. Thank God Many people have refused to be manipulated by the Zionists and more are waking up to their devilish schemes…
~ Absolutely Riveting Listening and Extremely Informative, Don’t Miss…
Britain gave Palestine to Zionists in 1917 long before Holocaust
The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom’s Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. His Majesty’s government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
The statement was issued through the efforts of Chaim Weizmann and Nahum Sokolow, the principal Zionist leaders based in London; as they had asked for the reconstitution of Palestine as “the” Jewish national home, the declaration fell short of Zionist expectations.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor”
Bishop Desmond Tutu
“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”
Fr. John Sheehan of the Jesuit Order
“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
Standard YouTube License