Comp-1_3456012

Is The Virginia Shooting Hoax Blowing Up in the MSM’s Face?

Gun control false flag crisis actors be warned: Facial recognition search software is going to bust you. Funny, the technology is easy enough to use on Facebook, one has to wonder why the mainstream media and police don’t use it for these alleged mass shooter events.

Actually, this is an even bigger warning to the billionaire “philanthropists” who back aggressive gun control initiatives and are likely backing these staged “events.” You’ve hired horrible actors. You’re going to get busted unless you back off. But, alas, we know your allegiance to the UN Small Arms Treaty requires you to push forward despite a growing number who know your game.

The latest reporter shooting hoax in Virginia is getting so easily torn apart by the conspiracy research community that the media’s emotional staging of actors is becoming absurd.

The latest discovery is that Alison Parker’s alleged fiancé Chris Hurst, who has only eight social media photos of him with Alison, is probably just her “TV” boyfriend. A guy named Daniel Wulz has been outed by facial recognition as her real-world boyfriend.

Some of the media’s photos of Alison are taken directly from Wulz’s Facebook account, which is now curiously unavailable.

Not surprisingly, Daniel Wulz, is also filmmaker. His YouTube channel described as “The combined efforts of our work featuring Independent Films, Concert Videos and Film trailers.”

A video posted to his YouTube channel has the description “Something I made when I was still learning film. Kinda crappy but whatever.” Video below:

Wulz posted a creepy new video to his YouTube channel today after a 7-month break, a shirtless rendition of a song “For Alison.” When will the media interview this guy who was so clearly a huge part of her life?

Many have already pointed out the acting background of the supposed father of the victim Alison Parker, Andy Parker. Perhaps it’s a coincidence that his background readied him for TV everyday since and including the day his daughter was allegedly murdered.

From the description to a recent Dutchsinse video: “While playing the banker, Andy Parker is also simultaneously doing Broadway plays and TV commercials reaching back multiple years. To top it off, he’s also a former politician !  He’s real “jack of all trades” it would seem. Pictures of Andy Parker’s latest performance as the lead star in Les Miserables! See screenshots from his 2013 performances here.”

All of these alleged mass shootings are immediately capitalized on by fake family members to call for more gun control. The media and the lawmakers are either completely in on the fraud or they’re being played like fools. When will they wake up?

Source: http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/08/31/virginia-wdbj-shooting-hoax-busted/

Also:

19 Responses to “Virginia WDBJ Shooting Farce Blown Wide Open! Complete Crisis Actor Compilation! Busted!”

1. ian says:

They can’t reach us on TV to scare the sh1t out of us, so they throw us a sweetener. “You guys are obviously very clever and intelligent and while you read this you’ll see that there is a Tsunami gonna get you” just something for you to think about.
    Just an interpretation of a possible scenario. I don’t have too many answers, but I’m full of, “no you were wrong” questions. x

2. ferryt says:

Some excellent articles on nts about this. In this article we see a glimpse of the supposed Daniel Wulz in the comments section – makes for interesting reading:

Direct link here for the video of the ‘shooting’:

It’s really all there for all to see should you desire to look.

Such an insultingly bad fake. They must really take the wider population as total fools.

3. Baron says:

REAL PROOF OF FAKE.
    Watch the video and see that NO live ammunition is used. Conclusive un-deniable proof.

4. charles drake says:

the world is a bloody stage
    and all the men and women merely energy players: they have their negative exits and their positive entrances; and one man in his cernus satan time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

mi6 mossad and the cia are soprano on steroids multi trillion dollar busy messy ness.

they got scorsese,spielberg shoah hoaxman,tarratino.
    depp,matt demon,jimmy fallen angelina not jolly.
    you think murdoch or harvey weinstein do not have the chops for film execution.

baked in bad
    thats the rita katz recipe
    2 easy
    ehud barack in bbc live on 9 and 11 talmud ritual
    saying bin ladin did it in real time

busted video conclusive proofs hours of fake shooting
    andy parker has a real ugly face and is jewish without a soul like most actors.
    actors and news men spies and low level agents.

• Energy players. -ve, +ve. Are we batteries? Etheric energy, batteries they harvest?
      it feeds into leylines?
      How can we fight this, what can we do? Start using our minds, to send loving energy down leylines like motague keen says?
      I don’t know if I trust him, id like to. But he might be part of the NWO new age manipulation Alt media. He recommends sending our positive thoughts, energies, down leylines, esp focussing on rome, where leylines converge. To defeat the evil there now.
      He does say some interesting stuff about Ireland, and how the Vatican wanted to erase all the truth about the real powerful origins of the irish people, from the irish.

Matt demon. My discernments not good I took him to be a genuinely good guy in all this, photos of his wife and kids and good films he makes, I assumed this.

MKUltra trauma based mind control, Alter personalities, I suspect are the unseen hand in all this, that makes it so hard for the general public to see the crime conspiracy, trillion dollar one, in our midst. Alter personalities seem to be very good at leaving no trace, throw in a totally bought up controlled MSM and I can see, how things work, I think.

I wonder what practical steps we can take to resist and fight back from this evil? All I can think of is attempting to be a Trutheller, dot connector, which I do in my daily life, not just on tapblog. ive since learned to be more gentle and sublte nowadays though, compared to 2 yrs ago when I took the red pill in the middle of the night

5. RabbiT says:

Haven’t seen anyone comment on this but the shooter is clearly accompanied by a female who at the start of the footage states something like:

“What are you looking at” which is garbled, followed by:

“Come on, we’re making an important video” which is clear as a bell.

Recap: HE’s not there to kill members of his former employer but THEY are there to be “making an important video”.

It’s pathetic.

6. Lynn says:

They really are slipping now, its all smoke and mirrors, slight of hand. Their dirty little secrets are all out,

• charles drake says:

slipping up are you kidding
      piss poor is all baked into the script
      rita katz production
      breaking news badly
      i give a youtube clip link above
      the guy nails it

• ferryt says:

Not watched the clip yet, but take it suggestion is that this is a multi faceted attack. Cause divide in the family. Since it’s so bad those that refuse to see will still be blind. Those that know will become extremely frustrated at the blind ignorance. Thus causing a split.

Hmmm what else are they up to?

Warning to the media to tow the line no matter how flipping ridiculous?

Test how much they can get away with in the msm? Racial tension too. What else?

7. Freeborn says:

That guy Parker must be the worst friggin’ actor I ever did see!

8. Driver47 says:

Anyone know where I can see these videos elsewhere, youtube and western social media is banned here even with VPN these days it’s being blocked.

• ferryt says:

Western social media is blocked you say? You can do business freely? And enjoy smoking unimpinged?

I’m coming!

Sorry in a silly mood. Didn’t know they could block VPN. Interesting. Are they blocking the IPs? If you know people in the UK or elsewhere you could have them run a VPN service and connect to that. I doubt that’d be blocked at least not initially.

Have you tried tor?

• Driver47 says:

Thanks for the tip Ferryt. I’ll talk to my brother tomorrow.
        Yes, no Facebook, Twitter and the other shit and I can smoke in the pub with a cold beer with no one telling me what to do and if I happen to get drunk, the police will take me home and I’ll give them a pack of fags each next time I see them.

• Driver47 says:

Thanks for the tip Ferryt. I’ll talk to my brother tomorrow.
        Yes, no Facebook, Twitter and the other shit and I can smoke in the pub with a cold beer with no one telling me what to do.

• ferryt says:

That sounds like a sweet deal with the police. I used to live in the uae. Smoking wasn’t a problem. Air con everywhere so pubs were fine with smoking and as far as I know non smokers weren’t bothered. Police were absolutely to be avoided though, especially if one had drunk a little too much.

It looks relatively straight forward to setup a VPN. You’ll need a machine left on at your brothers for when you want to connect from China. Will need IP address and some credentials sorting plus port forwarding from his router to allow the incoming connection. If he’s a bit techie its pretty easy. Otherwise he might need to get some help but as I say it’s straight forward for anyone with a bit of tech skills.

Also tor should work. I don’t trust it but it should allow you to get around things being blocked.