Fourteen Incredible Facts About 9/11

towers-collapse

by Kevin Ryan

As the 14th anniversary of 9/11 approaches, it’s important to remind people that we still don’t know what happened that day. What is known about 9/11 is that there are many incredible facts that continue to be ignored by the government and the mainstream media. Here are fourteen.

1. An outline of what was to become the 9/11 Commission Report was produced before the investigation began. The outline was kept secret from the Commission’s staff and appears to have determined the outcome of the investigation.
  2. The 9/11 Commission claimed sixty-three (63) times in its Report that it could find “no evidence” related to important aspects of the crimes.
  3. One person, Shayna Steinger, issued 12 visas to the alleged hijackers in Saudi Arabia. Steiger issued some of the visas without interviewing the applicants and fought with another employee at the embassy who tried to prevent her lax approach.
  4. Before 9/11, the nation’s leading counter-terrorism expert repeatedly notified his friends in the United Arab Emirates of top-secret U.S. plans to capture Osama bin Laden. These treasonous leaks prevented Bin Laden’s capture on at least two separate occasions.
  5. Former National Security Advisor Sandy Berger was caught stealing documents from the National Archives that had been requested by the 9/11 Commission. The Commission had previously been denied access to the documents but the White House reluctantly agreed to turn them over just as Berger was trying to steal them.
  6. The official story of the failed air defenses on 9/11 was changed several times and, in the end, paradoxically exonerated the military by saying that the military had lied many times about its response. The man who was behind several of the changing accounts was a specialist in political warfare (i.e. propaganda).
  7. Military exercises being conducted on the day of 9/11 mimicked the attacks as they were occurring and obstructed the response. NORAD commander Ralph Eberhart sponsored those exercises, failed to do his job that day, and later lied to Congress about it (if the 9/11 Commission account is true).
  8. A third skyscraper collapsed late in the afternoon on 9/11. This was WTC 7, a 47-story building that the government’s final report says fell into its own footprint due to office fires. The building’s tenants included U.S. intelligence agencies and a company led in part by Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney. Meetings were scheduled there to discuss terrorism and explosives on the morning of 9/11.
  9. News agencies, including BBC and CNN, announced the destruction of WTC 7 long before it happened. One BBC reporter announced the collapse while viewers could see the still-standing building right behind her in the video. Years later, after claiming that it had lost the tapes and then found them again, BBC’s answer to this astonishing report was that everything was just “confusing and chaotic” that day. Of course, one problem with this is that the news agencies predicted the exact building, of the many damaged in the area, that would collapse. Another big problem is that no one could have possibly predicted the collapse of WTC 7 given the unprecedented and unbelievable official account for how that happened.
  10. Construction of the new, 52-story WTC 7 was completed two years before the government knew what happened to the first WTC 7. In fact, when the new building was completed in 2006, the spokesman for the government investigation said, “We’ve had trouble getting a handle on building No. 7.” The construction of the new building, without regard for how the first one was destroyed, indicates that building construction professionals in New York City did not believe it could ever happen again.
  11. Ultimately, building construction codes were not changed as a result of the root causes cited by the National Institute for Standards and Technology for destruction of the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings. This fact shows that the international building construction community does not believe that the WTC buildings were destroyed as stated in the official account.
  12. AMEC, the company that just finished rebuilding the exact spot where Flight 77 was said to hit, was put in charge of cleanup at the WTC and the Pentagon. The man who ran the company, Peter Janson, was a long-time business associate of Donald Rumsfeld.
  13. The response of the U.S. Secret Service to the 9/11 attacks suggests foreknowledge of the events in that the agency failed to protect the president from the obvious danger posed by terrorists.
  14. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission notified the FBI of suspected 9/11 insider trading transactions. That evidence was ignored and the suspects were not even questioned by the FBI or the 9/11 Commission.

There are, of course, many more incredible facts about 9/11 that continue to be ignored by authorities and much of the media. Let’s hope that the next major terrorist attack results in legitimate reporting and unified calls for truth before fourteen years have passed.

Kevin Ryan blogs at Dig Within.

Source: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/fourteen-incredible-facts-about-911_092015

25 Responses to “Fourteen Incredible Facts About 9/11”

1. ferryt says:

Billy no mates says there is a caption competition over at aang:

There are numerous ‘facts’ about 911 that are incredible. One that sticks for me is how everyone was programmed that day, by western media and television.

• But as seems to be the way, maybe from sun tzus art of war (which ive never read, I will if I ever get the time), (Andrew carries a copy wherever he goes apparently, along with his extended length ironing board)
      But as seems to be the way with disinformation arts of war,
      lots of intriguing truths seem to be put in too. And who knows I suppose where truths end and lies begin, I suppose skilful Tavistock tailors can weave truth and lies cleverly so the layman really has no chance.
      But my point is Alcuin flutterby did do the Hilary clinto clone article. And it does seem that cloning, scarily, and the ability to download entire brains via some kind of holographic technology, is real
      Alcuin flutterby also goes on about other intriguing things
      – Spirits appearing in amateur photographs as white lines, at weddings and christenings. Or white ropes. Odd I know
      – Spritiual orbs. (I note Paul Laviolette and others have written about underneath the Bosnian pyramids, the video camera picks up loads of fast floating white orbs
      – Interesting analyses on Alcuin flutterby about crop circles. But could crop circles be an example of where truth ends and deceptions begin? About whos making them? No doubt some amazing Tesla type electromagenetic technology is. Beyond that I don’t know
      – And yes too the website goes on about bread and butter stuff we all go on about here on Tapblog.

I wonder If its all been in the illuminati plan that Bushes and maybe even Windsors are the fall guys in this theatre? Hard to know. If cloning technologys real then im sure they could well be expendable fall guys once they’ve done their role in this Truman show theatre playing out

2. That aanirfan caption is excellent idea. Simple and sublte and harmless to email people, which I have just done, with a few commenters comments underneath. Very powerful
    Because it looks harmless, yet acts like a Trojan horse , getting past peoples programming, in a gentle but direct way. Opening another hole in the dyke. Causing their curioisity and interest to develop and crucially plants the seeds in their minds…all might not be what I thought about what the BBC are telling me. In fact ive noticed only a word or two , in an email, not even the main point, is enough to insert like a Trojan horse. We must use these methods, guerrilla keyboard warriors, to let the tavistock have a taste of its own medicine. 2 can play at that game Tavistock. Trojan horses, post hypnotic suggestions, light trances, breaking trances. We can fight back.
    Dogmans brief comment yesterday I emailed on far and wide , it was short but so unusual and also powerful, about Granada services canteen GMO refusal.
    But the vaccination comment just before was a vaccination Trojan horse.
    Ive learnt that the subject bar needs to be just right, catchy. In that case it was about the amazing irony of monsantos canteen policy. But the vaccine comment was a powerful Trojan Horse

And we see this done in the Metro newspaper given free to commuters each morning. The real, Tavistock Trojan Horse tghing they want to implant, reembed into the commuters Consciousness, is tucked away in the first paragraph BEFORE getting to the meat of the article that links to the headline.
    The Metros a very sly little newspaper naughty Murdoch for giving it out free like that, because if they didn’t give it away free, their PROPAGANDA would reach a much smaller audience each week. Metro was obviouslty dreamed up to capture the hardworking decent people who have hobbies or just aren’t interested in following the MSM news.
    Spoonfeeding propaganda

AAngirfan must be made from Japan.
    I wonder if Aangirfan therefore has any connection to the ben fulford side of things? I don’t really like fulford but I have to say his most recent I found interesting. If Aangirfan and Fulford are acting for certain corrupt elites in a very roundabout way its hard to identify because esp Aangirfan is exposing exposing exposing all manner of evils.
    I also note alciun bramerton Alcuin Flutterby blog
    (which I don’t trust, bcoz fulford recommended it, and it has a Lucis Trust Luciferian UN thinktank link in), comes from Japan
    Could there be some kind of security faction operating from Japan?

Alcuin and flutterby go on too much about aliens for my liking, and I sense theres some catch with that website, I think theres some Spiritual Deception |Disinformation going on, cant work out what it is but somethings not right about that site

3. ferryt says:

adam old bean, did you post a comment for the caption?

4. Bobcat1967 says:

Before you can say who did it and why you have to establish what happened.

Two 500,000 ton buildings turned to dust.

The rubble from this should have been 20 stories high but there was nothing significant left.

This was not caused by explosives, explosives break buildings into manageable chunks not dust.

If we look at the evidence, both explosives and fire are illogical and therefore something outside our remit of known technology happened on that day.

This is why nobody has any real answers as to “how it happened” but a lot of evidence of “what happened”

Read “where did the towers go” by Dr Judy Wood.

• ian says:

So you’re on live TV being interviewed by Jeremy Paxman as one of the tinfoil hat brigade. He say’s were live, right tell the British public what happened on 9/11, this is your chance to convince the nation that it wasn’t 17 Arabs with Stanley knives. Ready action.
      Er it was done with some kind of weapon that we’re not sure of or how it works……………. Come on, that’s why I wouldn’t give Judy Woods a second thought.
      We’re not sure what else happened, but there were explosions witnessed, thermite/thermate was present proven, and building seven was demolished twenty minutes after the BBC reported it.
      Judy Woods and Richard Hall are as far as I’m concerned zio shill distraction like Alex Jones. I’m not saying she is wrong, but her theory is not a good way to go.

• Bobcat1967 says:

Explain to me then how the Seattle kingdome when demolished by explosives had a bigger seismic footprint than either of the towers.

Also the bathtub the towers were built on was undamaged as were the rail tunnels below the buildings.

You should read the book.

• ian says:

I have read the book. I think she is a shill. I also think you are either a shill or delusional, not to see that it’s people like her and you who keep the water nice and muddy.
        All her theories are possible as I said, just not necessary for the collapse and destruction of the buildings while the explosions were witnessed by many.

• I mean no disrespect to Bobcat1967

This is the kind of tail chasing the NWO already planned for, they’ve built into the 911 psyop equations with its cascading consequences how it plays out after the event.

It is not so black and white, a lightbulb moment where we drill down and get to the final truth thermite nuclear whatever, then bam eventually hope for arrests and trail and all truth out in the open

I don’t think it works like that and was never intended to work like that
        These people are masters at games and deception and there must be loads of threads leading out from that fateful day, they’ve laid out for us to foillow

I think its always been the plan to use 911 as some psyop tool, and were in it now.
        Perhaps too things operate on many different levels which the Tavistock build in to their design. Perhaps at one level it serves a very good purpose for them, get the Patriot Act in, take away the freedoms, etc. And do FFs in subsequent years to retraumatise the viewing public with keywords and images that will give their subconscious flashbacks to 14 yrs ago.
        And who knows, as well when all the listening data coming in says the posthypnotic programming after 911 is starting to wear off. Lets have another FF
        So that might all be going on at one level.

But I think there are many levels to all this. Even an extradimensional spiritual level. This is a Spiritual War, not just being fought in this dimension.
        I think we are proxy fighters in this dimension, a proxy war going on. As the Tap article recently showed, Black Magic runs the world.
        Id not be surprised if locations in manhattan that day, points on a pentagram, rituals were being held then as the sacrifice happened.

And as well too speaking of different levels. of things operating, another agenda separate from the first point is an actual intentional awakening of humanity, using Tavistock tricks, to lead us into some Prophecised end times chaos

Not going to happen

However my point is with regards Bobcats comment above it is wasting time, chasing our tail, endlessly speculating about directed energy weapons, nuclear, nanoth, whatever. Debates like these waste time absorb energy and play into Tavistock hands

Instead, it was an inside job, that’s it, point made, move on. Direct energies onto the real issues
        Not suggesting Bobcats a shill though to derail the 911 truth discussion

• beLIEve says:

Adam S

My thinking on….. Prophecies and… end times chaos….is…….. it may well be khazar zionist AGENDA …….written long ago ?

5. AlanB says:

Hi Bobcat1967, you may be interested to read about an alternative theory:

Apologies in advance if you’ve already seen this stuff.

• Bobcat1967 says:

Hi AlanB I’ve looked at it but even if heat melted metal in the buildings it does not explain the cars on fdr drive with seemingly melted engines which were blocks away from the towers.

This controversy will roll on indefinitely and the people who did it know that.

6. Lynn says:

Well it worked. The whole world looked on that day!! open mouthed. Once the trauma died down and things were being discussed did the realisation hit that it was an inside job, that was a huge wake up call. How could anyone attack their own. Now we know for sure we are under foriegn interests, the whole plot is catching up with this murdering squad.

7. beLIEve says:

Here’s my contribution to ……

the genocidal nihilistic atrocity…….

most likely engineered by those “entities” who are currently operating under the ………flag….of khazar zionism !

Mr Rodriguez was a maintenance man, employed to maintain the stairways.
    He and, a handful of co-workers were down in the basement at the time of the “attack”.
    Several seconds….said to be 7-8….before the first “plane” impacted the tower, Rodriguez and, his colleagues heard and felt…huge explosions beneath their feet in the lower basement levels.
    He felt at least 3 explosions.
    During his subsequent efforts to help rescue people in the building, he could hear explosions going off all over the building.

Another aspect of this “duplicitous” carnage…….

Titled….WTC ‘Jumpers’ Phenomenon

It has been suggested that the victims were subjected to …..MICROWAVE BEAMS.

And finally……
    9/11 WTC The Biggest Gold Heist In History: $300 billion in Bars….

• ian says:

Don’t doubt it for a minute. The arseholes.

• Yes Kingel it was mentioned by Gordon a while back, how they are working to a timetable and using some guidebook. Whether this is the Gnostic bible, or the Talmud, or some other kabbala text, or several books together. Their warped minds are apparently acting out prophecies. Half finished tower of babel, an EU building in Brussels or Strasbourg for example, looks like it.
      Why are they acting out prophecies? Why do prophecies exist in the first place?
      I think im realising, just because something is metaphysical, doesn’t automatically make it good. Theres such a thing as an Underworld. And I think all these scumbags pay homage and are connected with it.
      These peoole are clearly very warped and fucked up. Somewhere in history these extreme people have taken their minds and evil and formed their secret societies, and here we are today in 2015
      Perhaps theres a lot oif nonsense and stuff we should not concern ourselves with that they do. They are using and interfering in physics the natural world in ways I don’t think should be, I used to assume just because they are believing so many things, and because too, metaphysics is real, I assumed everything they are believing in, gods etc, Horus, etc etc, Isis, must be the way to go, must be truth, and good,. Even though they use it for evil in their freemason lodges
      I now don’t thbink that’s true I think its all evil.
      My point is kingel I think these warped people , their guidebooks, there must be some truth from ancient times laid down. I think about Superwave that’s here now.
      Etheric energy frequencies to lift us up, activate our chakras. I think this is why the cabal are giving us smartmeters vaccines demineralised soils, shit food , medical lies etc.
      To stop this tremendous upgrading chakra activation for all of humanity
      I think this time was prophecised
      but I think these warped bastards, made some kind of Noahide law version, where they made up other prophecies so that when this time comes they will be kings and gods while the ignorant gentiles will be ignorant slaves
      And I think that’s what the , how, the khazarian prophecies have happened,

• beLIEve says:

I agree with what you say but, I get the impression that, time is short for them.
        I can’t work out why “THEY”, may be running out of time.
        I have the feeling, things are…hotting up ?

I suspect “THEY” are behind schedule and, in danger of failing.

In danger of failing…..I imagine that will mean, they have failed to lock down the human race, within the required time frame ?

If, they fail to gain total oppression over humanity…….what will that mean ?
        Do they honestly think we will tolerate their genocidal theft any longer ?

I also wonder if, “THEY” will experience some kind of physical/mental degradation ?

As mankind will, hopefully become enlightened, the evil ones may deteriorate ?

“THEY” seem to me to be acting with an ever greater degree of ….degeneracy ?

What’s the rush ?

Man’s enlightenment or “THEIR” degeneration or, both ?

Or, is there something else out there, that we don’t know about ?

There could be a whole load of stuff out there that we don’t know about ?

• Theyre pressured, things are hotting up, I agree
      Failed to lock down the human race , within the required timeframe, agree. This is the sense im getting too.

You make a good point. Mental degradation, while mankind enlightens.
      Like a Yin Yang type of thing. If more yang happens, then automatically less yin
      Yes their degeneracy seems to be accelerating. Unless it is just becoming more exposed? But there does seem to be a rush, urgency
      Maybe its intentionally in the plan, to crash everything, crash the system, crash the world?
      Those 1980s illuminati card games, surely show, very definite plans and definite desire to crash everything
      Mybe the increased degeneracy is a more intense desire by them to please Satan? At rituals

And yes I think there could indeed, be a huge gamechanging ‘thing’, out there. We don’t know about.
      Something , reason, why THEYare trying to beat some timeframe.

The Superwave energies coming in? These are prophecised. And Paul Laviolettes gives a very good modern day corroboration of superwaves.

Could it be something else too? Could Corey Goode be truthful? Could there really be SPhere Being Alliance in huge spheres entered the solar system in Nov 2014, giving the good faction of the SSP technology to make them equal with the cabal SSP?
      Is there a solar system war happening out there Kingel?

Yellow |Rose For Texas, the Lie Nasa Told on youtube I think, is very very strange but I think might have truth in it

I think there are many strange, profound things we don’t know. The nature of space itself? I don’t think they’ve been honest.
      One example – apparently according to astrological alignments, interdimensional portals/stargates open up, for limited time. Astrology provides the knowledge when and where, I think.
      I think this is in space, and on earth too
      There might be fixed position portals on earth too, not sure. Leyline crossing vortexes?

I don’t know, its a very very strange situation.

8. freebornman says:

Mohammed Atta’s passport is all the evidence you need IMHO.

9. freebornman says:

Love is found in the strangest of places:- A job advert by Scots govt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGpoEPcmOK4
    Nice song. Nice message. Love your job. You fucking peasant. Slightly confused, Danny Mac would probably get a ticket for pulling stunts like this in England.

10. freebornman says:

Oh, mabye I’m getting this ‘your comment is awaiting moderation’ thing. If you put an * in Fuc*ing, and post multiple links to :-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMqKxpq6QAE
    Gaelic psalm ‘Martyrs’
    And some punk sh*t :-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrMQzpXiJZc
    It might sneak through.
    Mildly autistic, me, apparently. But curious.