12 Responses to “Can this help Fukushima?”

1. Dublinmick says:

WordPress is becoming very creative. They are now blocking a live link to my blog when I comment on several blogs, not just this one. I must be doing something right.

I leave this at the top of my blog now.

Just another WordPress.com site-Regardless of what wordpress says, this site has not been cancelled

2. Bluefeather6 says:

It’s not a crime to feed the birds, spread some hempiness wherever you go and make the world a better place

3. ian says:

Volunteers needed to smoke this weed, on the market soon, Fukushima black, it will sweep away your worries like a tidal wave, and radiate happiness all through you.

4. Dublinmick says:

Not bad Ian

I have reset the password and I am able to comment again.

WordPress has blocked the ability for anyone to comment on various posts on the blog now, that was in addition to actually showing me a block that said I no longer exist.

Dogman
    I did get a couple of emails from someone saying they were dogman. I hope it was you as I responded 🙂

5. Dublinmick says:

There again above you can see the live link to my blog is dead.

6. freebornman says:

‘Real life thriller starts thursday at four’ thrust at me while listening to upube clip. See comments elsewhere etc. Thrilling to ‘Archers of loaf’ The speed of cattle post pub. Ancient amp seems to ‘clip’ if it all gets too much. Bit like sheep if you try point out obvious stuff. Next project, 2x classD 1000 watt speakers, Mass 500 studio monitor amp, cabling coming together. 🙂 noise is good. It seems to disturb them.

7. sovereigntea says:

All that would be achieved is a supply of radioactive pot. Cue a mass die off of hippies.

Absorbing radionuclides into plants does not remove the radioactivity or the daughter isotopes that are created as the primary radionuclide decays.