Woman challenges Islamic extremists on streets in Luton. 19 million views.

There’s a major attempt being made to whip up street trouble.   Brits so far have been moderate in their response to the attempted Moslem takeover of their towns and cities.  Maybe because we see so many moderate Moslems who don’t want any part of the attempt to make trouble in Britain, a country where most come to try and make money to send to their families in other parts of the world.  The money system is so strong that the war narrative doesn’t cut much ice with the majority.  The Satanists who are behind the whole game are defeating themselves.

No wonder so many wealthier Brits have already left the country – at least 6 million have gone.  The trouble is where in the world do you go to avoid the same agenda?  It’s a global nonsense.  The Christians are being driven out, or murdered everywhere (over time), turning the other cheek and not fighting back.  As with the Catholics at some point the loss of freedom gets too bad, and as the Protestants dug in and fought back against Catholicism, so will people who don’t want an Islamic takeover of their lives.  At some point someone will fight back.  It’s inevitable.  The problem is that that’s exactly what the government wants so they can bring in martial law, end democracy and bring in world government.  Ordo ab chao.

Aldous adds.

69.13.91.146

I would be absolutely amazed if this wasn’t staged. Britain First is a Zionist outfit without a shadow of doubt. The 19 million views has just got to be a fabrication.

As far as I can see, this video is not on You Tube and navigating to their facebook page via the link doesn’t show this video either. Clicking on the ‘Show More’ link results in being asked to sign in to facebook. How is it possible to get 19 million views with that set-up?

The 19 million views figure is absolutely ridiculous and Britain First are nothing more than a BNP clone, false opposition scam and just leading unwitting nationalists and patriots down a dead end while parting them from their cash.

Their Deputy Leader Jayda Fransen looks frightening as well as Jewish. A 100% hoax video if you ask me. The demonstration itself is a Zionist manufactured hoax along the lines of the Danish Mohammed cartoon protests in Belgravia Square, London, 10 years ago.

Meet Israel’s Favourite Muslim Crisis Actor “Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger”!
I’m sure this fiend was at the Belgravia Square protests pretending to be a Muslim.

18 Responses to “Woman challenges Islamic extremists on streets in Luton. 19 million views.”

1. banned says:

A very brave young women says it as it is.

2. Aldous says:

Meet Israel’s Favourite Muslim Crisis Actor “Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger”!

• ferryt says:

Great comment Aldous, spot on.

Ignore this troll prick. Will soon get bored.

• beLIEve says:

Totally agree Aldous.

I couldn’t be bothered to comment on this video, I had “clocked it” as staged.

“Staged” for the same reason you posted……..UK is an “ILLEGAL ALIEN” khazar zionist… “SHOW”.

I am however, happy to make the effort to support those, articulating the truth…… particularly when they are “under-fire” !

3. banned says:

We were getting on so well Aldous but on this you are so wrong, this is not a new you tube video it has been on for at least two years, obviously 19 million views seems excessive and probably wrong, but this young lady is trying to understand what’s going on in her society. Does it really have anything to do with Britain first? I do belive she documents for the BBC.

4. Truth will prevail says:

“The lady in Red” – bad crisis actress

Haven’t we seen lots of them already to know them from afar?

Not my greatest blog post. Thanks for the comments.

6. driver47a says:

Guys, this girl has been on youtube for a few years, she was friends with Tommy Robinson of the EDL.
    I asked about Britain first sometime ago and that they both must be Jews. I even wrote to them asking if they support the devils lair, Israel. I got no reply of course.
    All over the news in Asia it is saying that Europeans are inviting immigrants to stay. I left England in 2009 to live in China which must now be the freeist country on earth.

7. banned says:

Rabbi sholomo Ettinger is actually Shakeel Ahmad Bhat, a Muslim. If all your links can be so easily debunked then how can I believe anything you produce Aldous.

• sovereigntea says:

Aldous makes more sense than you Mr/Ms banned

Raheed Kassam of the Henry Jackson Society a fake muslim subversive with Israeli / zionist backing.

Debunk that !

8. Dogman says:

People can decide for themselves whether they think this is the same man:

Shlomo Ettlinger http://i0.wp.com/media1.polimasaren.se/2015/06/CF3VJyQWMAEUsO9.jpg

Shakeel Ahmad Bhat http://i0.wp.com/media1.polimasaren.se/2015/06/CF3VJyRWEAETzEw.jpg

9. Mark says:

I wrote a response last night, partly distracted when writing, unable to complete. Honesty and humility should cause me to post it, but obviously haven’t. Undermined by the dubious to diabolical roots and connections to this reporter/production and suspicions it’s not all it appears to be, causes pause. Having said this, of course it was ‘staged’ – filming like this would be – but by who and how far, and for what purpose?

‘There’s a major attempt being made to whip up street trouble…’ etc, etc. We’ll need particularly challenging levels of grace and wisdom to communicate and act in the midst of this dreadful divider. Something that’s bound to address our rougher, and softer, edges. I understand your secondary reaction Tap re, ‘not my greatest….’ but it is a stirring and thought provoking video that – for me – cuts a number of ways. For me, a simple thumbs down (or up?) re authenticity, doesn’t do it or your comment, justice.

Mark

• Jennifer says:

Mark, I’m sorry if I’m a bit slow. I’d be grateful if you could clarify your point.
      It appears from some comments that this person is a stooge of the EDL (MI5), or maybe a genuine reporter of Muslim extremism in British heartlands which our fearful zionist media are too frightened to report themselves.
      I’ve no idea. More than likely staged; but why and by whom? But I’d love to hear informed responses, clearly reasoned.

• Mark says:

Would that I/we were slower and more into asking the right questions than too much a mr-know-it-all. ‘By whom and for what?’ As far as money and people allow, I presume, the MI’s of this world have reason to infiltrate and handle (voluntarily or otherwise) insiders of independence. Then there’s the hat question, those more or fully black and/or rogue. Others may be all-white(?) somewhat/genuinely appealing to a common cause. In this case the nation. UK’s best and British doing their best for… (like T.V. eh?). Of course double-triple, crossing, agents and configurations is also potentially in the mix. There are voices among us who’re convinced there’s little else – in most cases, and certainly these packs of nationalists – but ostensibly full secret service/s set-up from start through to those who inevitably concede a smattering or two under-cover bods are in their ranks.

Here’s my beef. The ones who know about all this and the hidden hands (debated maybe) – who’re ball-park awake – are quick to call-out those suspected of participating in this deception. Currently, most awoke, seem to believe most broadcasters in the scene are on the pay/blackmail-role. This often flows in line with the accusers ideological perspective. What we don’t get is sufficient corresponding evidence or motive to take this from theory to facts, compelling enough to convince. I comment here and there on this because for all the “look how s/he discredits the truth movement by saying that and/or that way” these ever-shooting comments, vids and articles are confusing and divisive. The very defense of group-integrity becomes its single most debilitating dynamic. We’re asked, not to chose points of view but sides. Suspected paid troll or puppet, money-making traitors…

I understand our frustration and fears are a tough number but projecting this into policing fellow-researchers and activists is not a sound vehicle. Otherwise it’s back to Mr Know… or else, who knows what else why? A whirling circular tail-chase, mildly relevant exercise, mostly toxic and tribal.

So, is this reporter in red a former or current, associate with who or for what? Is her claimed history true and her reasons for doing? Who knows? (Answers on a postcard). The 19 million – fraud or the mass? Are the viewers in the main right or left or like me ‘other’? All I know, with converging and nuanced views on the questions the film raised, I believe the comments on Tap rightly put a check on my proposed take. I’m (now) nowhere as near convinced this gal is as goodie as she presents and (not looked), if this is her 15 minutes of fame it is concerning. I’d recommend she watches ‘How to be a Journalist’ by WeAreChange. Having said this, she did well, assuming we weren’t being framed.

Nothing overly revealing Jennifer but thanks for asking

Mark

10. Dogman says:

To be honest religious extremists of any kind a rea bloody nuisance, but I tend to think this was a contrived incident. I have to laugh at the right wing organisations like the EDL that are linked to Israel. How does that work, although I believe Tommy Robinson has distanced himself from the EDL now.

Worth a look: http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/nick/cheap-stunts-same-old-hate-3419