Dr. Ron Paul – A Man You Should Imitate

ron paul silver coin

TDC Note – If you are who you claim you are, this is a must listen. If you believe in Liberty, Freedom and the Truth, spend a few minutes of your life and give this a listen.

from Schiff Gold

Ron Paul delivered a stirring speech at a celebration for his 80th birthday hosted by the Mises Institute. Dr. Paul is introduced by Tom Woods and Judge Napolitano.

Source: http://thedailycoin.org/?p=41809

11 Responses to “Dr. Ron Paul – A Man You Should Imitate”

1. ian says:

Indeed, a truly excellent moving speech that covers a lot of our concerns, much like Obama’s did before he was elected.
    I don’t trust politicians, and if Ron Paul tried to change a fraction of what he says is wrong, he’d end up having a nasty accident at best or getting JFK’d. Politics is totally corrupt and won’t be fixed through the ballot box. The politicians realise that some of us can see this, thus the need for the total surveillance system they have installed around us. We’re playing with a rigged deck and even with the rigged deck, they still want to hold all the cards.

• ian says:

I may have blundered again here too, as I listened to this whilst on my new exercise bike having having a full workout for 5 minutes on low setting, well you have to start somewhere. Possibly Dr Paul isn’t part of the political system anymore. I can do a bit of assuming and the old ass out of you and me springs to mind. However I’m sure Neutered will soon let me know if I’m wrong.

• Dogman says:

He did manage to force an audit of the Fed. The first in a hundred years. Makes for an interesting read too.
      The list of institutions that received the most money from the Federal Reserve can be found on page 131 of the GAO Audit and are as follows..

Citigroup: $2.5 trillion
      Deutsche Bank (Germany): $354 billion
      UBS (Switzerland): $287 billion
      Credit Suisse (Switzerland): $262 billion
      Lehman Brothers: $183 billion
      Bank of Scotland (United Kingdom $181 billion
      BNP Paribas (France): $175 billion

• You are a real resource, very needed in this short attention span bit sized world were now in, and its not internet users fault. The cabal as we know and see and sense and discuss here on tapblog a lot, theyre attacking the good innocent naïve member of the public from all angles, whether GMO cornflour hidden in processd foods, or fluoride, or smartmeters, or whatever. Plus a monopoly controlled MSM, and now alt media, with info overload. No wonder people have short attention spans, me too. You are doing great things delivering these bite sized excerpts dogman, saving the tired man ckming in from work having to start searching and using his already exhausted brain, to do google searches and wade through articles

2. Dee says:

Maybe there’s hope for USA after all….

• Nike says:

Yes, there should be hope for the USA after all… if the US military would GO BACK HOME
      and allow the rest of the world
      to live in peace

3. ferryt says:

Sadly I believe both of the Pauls are controlled opposition.

I did enjoy Ron asking Bernanke if gold was money (it is) to which of course Ben kosher Bernanke of course said no:

I also enjoyed Rand grilling Killary over Benghazi:

Notice Killary is using dark strong glasses. A clever tactic, one of many used by these vermin. It gave Killary a serious concerned look. I hate the bitch quite frankly and yearn for these f****** to die.

Sadly I think its all for show.

4. Lynn says:

Why is his son in on it then. Father and son in different camps… Don’t think so. Rand Paul is another wolf at the door. Why !. Pauls supporters were all spied on and targeted. Its a blue pill red pill game.

5. Mark says:

The two intros alone brought tears. Libertarian or not, I am. What-a-man. Love Ron, pick another, certainly politician, I’d rather meet?
    Ron Paul blessed 80. Great man.
    Mark

6. ferryt says:

For anyone still questioning Ron Paul’s true motives and alliance, aome informative opening comments on zh, worth a read as they mention who is in charge and call Ron Paul as controlled opposition:

They also mention Ron’s involvement with the farcical ‘audit the fed bill’ that dogman mentions above.