27 Responses to “Amazing Water”

1. sovereigntea says:

Physicists who visit Keshe leave astounded, “He doesn’t even accept Maxwell’s Equations!” Seldom do they leave satisfied. Keshe surrounds himself with acolytes and runs as much a cult as foundation and institute. However, Keshe himself is something else. I have spent some time talking with him in my not so gentle way and find him both extremely capable and far from evasive.

Then again, I am not a physicist. Does Keshe have free energy technologies available or are his theories capable of powering interstellar space craft as claimed? We know this, investors watch him carefully and governments keep close track of everything he does.

What we have been able to confirm is that Iran’s plasma energy technology sector controls technologies that are capable of a quantum leap in power production. The applications for rural electrification and water purification will, if proven out, change the human condition.

However, one must also note that hydrocarbon based energy systems become instantly worthless. This reality has come up in conversations with Keshe. In fact this reality comes up in conversations with lots of people.

One of the other realities is that Iran is largely dependent on hydrocarbon production to finance its economy. Thus, it is easy to understand why the US would quickly partner, and “partner” is very much the applicable term, with Iran on “oil busting” tech.

Iran has as much to lose as everyone else.

What remains to be seen is what the relationship is between Iran, the 5+1 nuclear deal and America’s “next century and beyond” defense posture. Why is Iran turning to the US rather than Russia and China? Would anyone trust the US? What is it we don’t know about Russia and China and their ambitions?

Conclusion

We are now making public that which was never intended to be made public. Assumed geopolitical alignments fall to the wayside when confronted with “real world” issues. Then again, can plasma based free energy and spaceship technologies be considered “real world” when what the common narrative, layer after layer, taught as history, current events or “news” has become a veritable laughing stock.

This is a warning, but to whom? Who negotiated the secret codicils to the Iran treaty? One thing the last 24 hours has taught me, no one is going to ask, no one will want to look at them, no one cares. It’s not that they don’t care but rather than they would rather continue breathing.

What do we know?

The US has negotiated access to energy technologies that would push our aerospace and defense capabilities forward centuries. (yes)
    We also know that these technologies were demonstrated in the Black Sea by Russia, a “wake up call” to the United States.
    We know there is a “meeting of minds” between Israel”s AIPAC lobby and groups (national intelligence organizations) that want the US to be denied “next century” tech.
    We know the target is the US and not Iran.
    We know exactly who these people are, who they are meeting with and what their interests are, interests of a nature unfriendly to the United States to such a degree as to motivate even Iran’s concern.

Why was it so important for the Iran deal to go through? Was it the Obama legacy or so Ford could sell shiploads of F150 trucks? Perhaps now we have a more complete view.

• Jennifer says:

Would it have been John Kerry who negociated those ‘secret codicils’ around the time when he was knocked off his bike/shot?

• sovereigntea says:

Hmmmmmm ?

31 May 2015 – John Kerry has cut short a diplomatic trip to Europe after breaking his leg in a bicycle accident in France.

Hmmmm Kerry did vanish for a few days as it were prompting questions in the media.

Jun 2nd Reuters
        A U.S. military aircraft on Monday brought Kerry to Boston from Geneva, where he had had negotiations on Saturday with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif

Pic A medical helicopter with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry arrives at Geneva airport, Switzerland June 1, 2015.
        Reuters/Denis Balibouse

One of the central questions after Kerry’s fall was whether it would affect negotiations between Iran and six major powers seeking to strike an agreement to curb Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for relief from economic sanctions.

Those talks, in which Kerry has been immersed, are due to conclude by June 30, though previous such deadlines have slipped and senior Western and Iranian officials have suggested that could happen again.

The State Department on Monday said Kerry was committed to meeting the deadline and that he expected to be back in the negotiating room by the end of the month.

• sovereigntea says:

Hmmmm ?

The State Department on Tuesday had no explanation for why it hasn’t released any photograph or video of Secretary John Kerry while he recuperates in Massachusetts General Hospital, after he broke his leg while cycling in France last month.

Spokesman Jeff Rathke was asked when Kerry might appear in public, after he’s been completely out of the public eye for 10 days.

“I don’t have any update on his schedule of that sort,” Rathke said. “He remains in the hospital and is doing physical therapy and is in consultation with his doctors, but I don’t have an announcement about dates or timelines.”

“There hasn’t been a photograph, he hasn’t shown his face anywhere,” AP reporter Matt Lee said. Lee also suggested that State should release a short video showing Kerry, since he’s still the secretary of state despite his injury.

2. ian says:

Thanks for that one jennifer. Along with the info from S above, it’s just reminded me how little I know.
    Isn’t it amazing and fantastic, the potential there is for furthering mankind’s knowledge and understanding of the world around us, if it was used for the good instead of the destruction of mankind.

3. dogman says:

Incredible experiment. Not seen that one before. Thanks jennifer, you’ve raised a fascinating subject.

Masaru Emoto performs research that explores waters susceptibility to human words, emotions and thoughts.
    Emoto freezes water samples that have been exposed to positive or negative words, emotions and music. Through photographs, Emoto has found that water exposed to positive influences produces beautiful, perfectly formed crystals, while water exposed to negativity produces ugly, malformed crystals. This program will present his latest findings and observations. Masaru Emoto is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal Universitys department of humanities and sciences with a focus on International Relations. He holds a certificate from the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. He undertook extensive research of water around the planet not so much as a scientific researcher but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form that water showed us its true nature. He has published five best selling books on the subject.

Based on the work of Masaru Emoto

It raises a question (to me anyway, lol), if the adult male human body is approximately 57% water, how does sound effect us? I find some music makes me feel aggressive and other types chills me out. Often use the chill out music before trying to go to sleep as an attempt to detox my mind after grim reading!

• ian says:

57% is far too much water in your alcohol stream dogman.

• ferryt says:

Haha. Amusing Ian.

There is another yt vid where they do the same experiment and up / down the hz to 23 and 25 if I remember correctly. The water appears to reverse (not sure if it’s 23 or 25) when it’s clearly running down.

Curious as to whether the 24 fps camera only shows this. I know the human eye can’t see much above 30 fps or hz (60 maybe). Hence all these 100 hz+ TVs at currys are a bit of a scam.

• Interestingt thanks Ian, I sensed she was coming on very aggressively and strong , I didn’t think she was exposing them too much for their liking
        random point observation: Rahm Emanuel in 2008 I noticed and thought was a slick Chicago political operator whispering in obamas ear
        it seems instead he was obamas handler. Obamas MK Ultra handler. Emanuel is a passionate to the point of fury Zionist, served in the IDF.

maybe jenifer has a point maybe Joan Rivers could be alive in Tel Aviv now. Somone said on here before Robert Maxwell is there, and I can believe it. leon and lord alp too I imagine

• Nike says:

Solfeggio Frequency 528 Hz: Has been Said to help Mend DNA

Close your eyes… headphones ..
      I find this sound relaxing – feels like healing

• Are you sure its healing and repairing?
        2 yrs ago june 2013, I listened all day for a week, quite loudly in the background filling the room
        ‘528hz repair your codons, DNA repair’.
        It certainly I felt resonated deep within me. It was an eerie week. It was the week I took the red pill. But I didn’t decide to take it, it crept up on me, 3 or 4 different things made me sit up, including paul laviolettes physics on youtube.
        For some reason I stumbled onto 911 stuff and the layout of the 3 buildings corresponding to is it ssirius star system and same layout as 3 giza pyramids…..and then seeing jane standleys 30min early wtc7 report, I was deeply shaken.
        Then stumbling on alex jones fema camp youtube report showing all the huge plastic coffins they had ready and guillotines, I then embarked on a month long meltdown of fear. (ive since realised alex jones is an Israel Zionist agent)
        My point here is it was noticed by family I was a very different personality for a week at least. I really think an entity attachment happened, invaded me.
        I never thought anything of the 528hz youtube thing I had onloop
        Till I read somewhere that 528hz is actually satanic, used by Satanists, black magic. if I can find the article ill send you the link.
        Im sure there are frequencies that are good, eg I know 20th century music industry, led by EMI im sure, has put the wrong frequency for music, to clash with our natural resonance
        My feeling is be very cautious with this 528 hz thing. I think people on youtube are presenting healing new age frequencies that actually could be secretly satanic and dangerous

• ian says:

Calm yourself Adam, you’re ok.

• Jennifer says:

Nike, sorry I am using this posting to reply to your other comment.

I don’t believe Obama made a slip – the ellision of the ‘mi’ sound is very different from the ‘me’ sound, so unless ‘Michael’ was a Freudian slip (and it was scripted, so it wasn’t), it was intentional. And it was spoken in front of all those military top brass who didn’t shake their heads or look puzzled, or embarrassed – they know how queer the system is. (See Tap articles on Kay Griggs and homosexuals in the military).
        That homosexualality is now supposedly equivalent to normal sexuality (heterosexuality), they now want to promote abherant transgender models into the mainstream, to completely demolish any idea of what a normal woman or man is. Hence they ‘drag’ in their mouthy underlings, Joan Rivers, and the sad remnants of an Olympian to cross-dress and degrade himself to promote their perversion. See http://www.Jimstone.is and read that said man Bruce Jenner is still intact as a male and therefore not a female. Only posing as a female. How very strange?
        What they don’t get is that normal people don’t buy this shit – at least not for long. It’s a zero sum game.

4. Lynn says:

Water has a memory then. What else has been hidden from us. Holy water etc….

• dogman says:

Thanks for that Jennifer. I do wonder if I’m sometimes posting what is old news to the regulars.
        Apologies when I do.

• Why was Joan Rivers killed? She was an out and out dedicated pro Israel Zionist. She spoke strongly against Palestinians, in an unpleasant way. If jews look after their own, how come she was killed?
        Who did she anger? Was it some other faction, to take a pot shot at a prominent face of Jew Zionism?

• Jennifer says:

Don’t worry, Joanie and Leon are having a high ol’ time in Tel Aviv.
        She dun good by promoting the sick ‘transgender agender’ and got a beach front condo!

• ian says:

Adam, Joan Rivers was killed because she exposed the real objectives of the zionist crew. Blurted it out on a few occasions. no longer safe.

• ferryt says:

This is a repost on yt of the supposed alive Joan Rivers:

The original has been removed. This is not as good as the original I saw.

Audio analysis would be interesting. Finger print style.

(As I say this has been removed and I assume edited. It was on ‘Learn of the Jesuit Order’ yt channel, but no longer there).

• RabbiT says:

A Samaritan woman came to draw some water, and Jesus said to her, “Give me a drink of water.” (His disciples had gone into town to buy food.)
      The woman answered, “You are a Jew, and I am a Samaritan—so how can you ask me for a drink?” (Jews will not use the same cups and bowls that Samaritans use.)
      Jesus answered, “If you only knew what God gives and who it is that is asking you for a drink, you would ask him, and he would give you life-giving water.”
      “Sir,” the woman said, “you don’t have a bucket, and the well is deep. Where would you get that life-giving water? It was our ancestor Jacob who gave us this well; he and his children and his flocks all drank from it. You don’t claim to be greater than Jacob, do you?”
      Jesus answered, “Those who drink this water will get thirsty again, but those who drink the water that I will give them will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give them will become in them a spring which will provide them with life-giving water and give them eternal life.”
      “Sir,” the woman said, “give me that water! Then I will never be thirsty again, nor will I have to come here to draw water.”
      “Go and call your husband,” Jesus told her, “and come back.”
      “I don’t have a husband,” she answered.
      Jesus replied, “You are right when you say you don’t have a husband. You have been married to five men, and the man you live with now is not really your husband. You have told me the truth.”
      “I see you are a prophet, sir,” the woman said. “My Samaritan ancestors worshipped God on this mountain, but you Jews say that Jerusalem is the place where we should worship God.”
      Jesus said to her, “Believe me, woman, the time will come when people will not worship the Father either on this mountain or in Jerusalem. You Samaritans do not really know whom you worship; but we Jews know whom we worship, because it is from the Jews that salvation comes. But the time is coming and is already here, when by the power of God’s Spirit people will worship the Father as he really is, offering him the true worship that he wants. God is Spirit, and only by the power of his Spirit can people worship him as he really is.”
      The woman said to him, “I know that the Messiah will come, and when he comes, he will tell us everything.”
      Jesus answered, “I am he, I who am talking with you.”

John 4.7 – 26

OT

Belinda says goodbye:

• ian says:

Hello Belinda.

• ferryt says:

I mentioned Belinda was ss.

Just my gut feeling though.

• That Wilcock link was a shock. Yes I suppose, its all been too easy, awakening with wilcock. Just like awakening with icke.

What are the implications therefore of Wilcock pushing the luciferian NWO Aquarius agenda?
        Wilcocks certainly helped me take some kind of red pill. But its been the red pill the NWO wanted me to take it seems.

Corey Goode therefore, SSP whistleblower, working with Wilcock. Ill have to assume Goode is part of the kabala illuminazi whatever agenda whether he knows it or not.

So really, I feel rather like a rabbit trapped in the headlights. 2015, its clear some kind of intentional unveiling of SSPs and Ceres and Hellyer and all the rest, is underway.

I will admit I was feeling comforted at the thought Goode was genuine, there really is an SSP Alliance opposing the cabal.

Where do I go from here?
        Whatever narrative they want to roll out, and push on us, they will do. I cant stop the juggernaut now.

Yes, things you say Rabbit, and in view too things Charles drake said yesterday, about the Hollywoodesque crazy reality of the situation. Satanic technologies being used.
        I now put my hope and trust and faith firmly into God and the Holy Spirit

However I think at least, on this point Wilcock was right, ive read it elsewhere too. For those living a virtuous life, there is spiritual protection

In this psychic war, spiritual war

5. Lynn says:

Agree totally..try getting into Israel. They have pushed every imigrant on the west, but they remain pure racist. The playground of the Neo Nazis. AndA hide out for their agents who were Ben Dovers for them.
    One day they will be wiped then the world will live in peace.

6. NIke says:

Adam11 Aug 2015 7:43 pm

Solfeggio Frequency 528 Hz

“Are you sure its healing and repairing?“

How could I be sure?

I’ve just tried it. I’ve been listening to that special piece of music (others I’ve put away at once; they didn’t sit well with me), listening quietly, just relaxing and feeling if it feels good, and going on, if it does. And it’s not about volume. It’s about [well, … it’s hard to tell]
    And it’s good listening while doing your work-out. That’s relaxation too. Stretching….

The composer named it “Floating amongst the stars“; that appealed to me because it reminded me of a dream I’ve once had. That’s too personal, but I can say that much: It was about the process of dying. Hold on… About a spiritual experience. In my dream I was floating amongst the stars, I was light and spirit. Fully self conscious, an individual – me. And still ONE with the universe. Not falling but FLOATING. Gorgeous. No fear. No contradiction left. God is light. God is Spirit and everywhere. God is universal, and lives in the individual too.The experience was universal and personal at the same time. I can’t put that fully into words (even in German, may mother tongue it’s too difficult)

So, Adam, don’t be afraid. Be careful though. That’s fine.
    People are different. I’ve always wanted to know. I’m not afraid of getting to know; I think knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Ignorance is not bliss. Not for me anyways.
    So, it’s always for you to decide.
    Make your steps one by one – and you’ll be fine.