33 Responses to “More Flat Earth News”

• Julie says:

Janner’s mother, Elsie Sybil Cohen was the Chairman of the Inner London Juvenile Courts from 1944-1970. I’m sure this is relevant, with regard to stealing children and paedophilia.

“In 1936 she had been appointed a magistrate – at the time the youngest ever in Britain. Later she became chairman of the Thames Division and served as chairman of Inner London juvenile courts from 1944 to 1970. She was a vice- president of the London Magistrates’ Association. It went hand- in-hand easily with her political activities. In 1927 she had married the Cardiff solicitor Barnett Janner who was 14 years her senior. She also served as president of the Federation of Women Zionists and of the British Council for Soviet Jewry, and was vice-president of the Association for Jewish Youth.

Israel was close to her heart. She chose as her husband’s memorial a village she founded on the slopes of Mount Gilboa, in upper Galilee, called Gan Ner, the Garden of Light.”

Elsie Janner was herself a leading member of the Board of Deputies, stepping down only last month – after having been officially declared, as its longest-serving member, the organisation’s joint father and mother.

She was born Elsie Cohen in Newcastle upon Tyne in 1905 and came from prosperous Orthodox Jewish stock.

• Adam Spiritualwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme says:

Simply from the ricky interview where presumed innocent, it lodged in my mind shes inserted in that job , and must be fully participating in shenanigans generally. I also don’t like the energy she gives off and general all knowing attitude. Today I got an impulse to check and saw the satanic necklace

Thelogo at bottom corner of the screen intrigued me too

And saw its similarity to this website explaining ‘modern mystery schools’ http://www.modernmysteryschoolint.com/what-is-a-mystery-school/

I notice other newsdays issues like gay marriage, equality diversity multiculturalism are all driven forth to implant the agenda in viewers minds. So Victoria Derbyshire is exposed

• Adam Spiritualwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme says:

A MUST READ ARTICLE. THIS IS A CLUE SOMETHINGS HAPPENING
      OUTSIDE THE CABALS CONTROL. ITS A CLUE THEYRE DOING TRICKS TO STOP US GETTING DNA UPGRADES FROM THE INCREASED ENERGIES – THAT HAVE BEEN PROPHECISED ABOUT. I FEEL THIS ARTICLES A VALUABLE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE

Global Warming is media spin on a much more profound change happening throughout the Solar System. These changes have been documented by researchers and instruments for decades, but is rarely spoken of. There is evidence to support the notion of Solar Evolution, and resultantly, evolution of all the planets and life on them.

This has been called ‘ascension’ in various circles with usually very little presented in the way of scientific evidence to support it. But there is evidence, a vast amount, all of which underscores the wisdom of the ancients, that the material, mental and spiritual realms are one unified system. The science behind this process is called Entrainment or synchronization, the infusing of information from the higher to the lower, from the large to the small. Despite the fact this idea has been blown off as a result of failed predictions regarding December 21st 2012, the changes in our local universe continue unhindered.

Strange things are happening in both outer and inner space scientists are discovering that the Solar System, the sun, and life itself are mutating in totally unprecedented ways. They are reporting changes that are being recorded in space that have never been seen before.

Studies show that the Sun and the planets themselves are physically changing at
      an accelerated pace. Most notably, they are undergoing major changes in their atmospheres.
      Let’s begin with the Sun. The Sun is the center of our Solar System, and all life that is on this Earth came from the Sun. If there were no Sun, we would not be alive. This is simply scientific fact. And so any changes that occur in or on the Sun will eventually affect every person alive.

We know that the Sun’s magnetic field has changed in the last 100 years. There’s a study by Dr. Mike Lockwood from Rutherford Appleton National Laboratories, in California. Dr. Lockwood has been investigating the Sun, and reports that since 1901 the overall magnetic field of the Sun has become stronger by 130 percent.

Moon: Earth’s moon is growing an atmosphere . Around the moon, there is this 6,000- kilometre- deep layer of Natrium that wasn’t there before.

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field.
      Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 40 years.

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps.

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds.(Huge belts in the giant planet’s atmosphere have changed color, radiation hotspots have faded and flared up again, and cloud levels have thickened and dissolved, all while space rocks have been hurtling into it the gas giant.)http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/…

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~30 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator.
      Uranus: Big changes in brightness, increased global cloud activity (This planet used to have a very calm atmosphere. )
      Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness. http://newsoffice.mit.edu/1998/triton

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun.

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes. Earth’s Axis has changed.
      On Earth, the overall volcanic activity increased 500 percent from 1875 to 1975, while the earthquake activity has increased by 400 percent since 1973. Dr. Dmitriev says that comparing the years 1963 to 1993, the overall number of natural disasters — hurricanes, typhoons, mud slides, tidal waves, etc. — has increased by 410 percent.

The Earth’s magnetic field has been decreasing. This decrease actually began 2000 years ago, but the rate of decrease suddenly became much more rapid 500 years ago. Now, in the last 20 years or so, the magnetic field has become erratic.

• I don’t know how relevant this is.
      Danielle de la verite seems interesting, on the surface at least a normal intelligent woman with kids with insight.
      Interesting esther rancid vid shes made. She refers to how she (Danielle) has j friends and is not racist against them. Its the Zionists she has a problem with.
      Could this be what shes about?
      Is this the deception? I notice David Icke gave an impressive rousing lecture that hooked me, about Zionism.

The question is, is this the basic deception theyre trying to pull?

Are there, could there be, innocent decent hardworking young j families, as clueless as everyone else in communities? The T book undermines this theory though

I have no doubt, up and down the UK, in affluent leafy suburbs respectable j doctors, solicitors, media people, teachers, local councillors, live respectable cover lives. Then at nighttime its all reversed, what was good is bad and what was bad is now good at nightime.
      Child victims now adults remembering say as much, Satanism.

Can it be ALL? Are they all in on it. Or is it only key respected members of communities that read the T and are Satanists?

Danielle does throw out a lot of interesting questions though. But maybe in this subtle psy op upon psyop world, its just good cuits of meat they throw us but ultimately they know how to distract

1. neutrino says:

See this is what I can’t get my head around about this site, nothing links up, everyone’s comments are disconnected to the actual threads subject. Keep it simple chaps so idiots like me can follow your amazing stories.

• Gordon says:

I agree. It’s like asking someone what time of day it is and being told a story about whatever other that being told the time.

In relation to the Earth I have indeed wondered why planes travelling at 600mph set off from the UK and fly clockwise round the Earth which is rotating clockwise at 1000mph going to Australia. Now, I’m no mathematical genius, but by simple reasoning, the plane would never catch Australia. So then, I have to ask, why don’t planes head for Australia via the north pole or fly anti-clockwise downward to catch Australia.
      I do understand the concept of time in relation to the curvature of the Earth but for some reason I can’t get the logic nor the sum to add up!

• Adam Spiritualwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme says:

Well I looked for the most closely relevant recent article I could find. My post above is kind of related, but also very important I feel, everyone to read.
        Ive chatted with Mike about suggestions to address this. I will try hard to contribute lots of relevant comments.
        Had I chosen a 6 month old article on this topic it would have vanished from view quickly

• jkick says:

Gordon, I also have been dwelling on the question of the Earths movement for a while now.

The main explanation put forward as to why we feel no sensation of movement on Earth, while moving at speed of around 1000mph, is because it’s like standing in an aircraft travelling at 600mph.

Everything in the aircraft moves along at that speed.

The same rationale applies to standing on Earth, everything in the atmosphere is moving along with the rotating Earth.

Standing on Earth is like standing in a plane only the Earth is moving faster.

Acccording to this principle then, to answer your question, on why we manage to catch Australia? is best explained using this analogy below.

If you was standing at the back of a plane and let a kids rubber banded powered plane off, barring obstruction, it would no doubt reach the front.

Even let go at the front it would reach the back of the plane, it does not meet a resistance force.

Same applies for clouds blowing in the opposite direction to Earth’s rotational force.

The only other plausible explanation, that springs to mind, as to why your plane catches Australia is the Earth is not moving, but stationary.

Ten years ago I would have gone along with the established norm being put out there by our so called educators.

However, recent events and investigations stemming from 911 have changed my cognitive reasoning.

In so much I question and doubt everything what the scientific community projects.

In my mind mainstream Science has become politicalsized. It is no more independent of political interference.

What evidence?

One only has to look at recent events involing Russia.

Following the world cup bribery scandal it was being implied Russia could lose its hosting rights for the 2018 World Cup.

In response Russia fired a kinda pre-emptive strike.

In so much it wanted international bodies to launch an investigation into the original moon landings by the US.

Now as you know there is a school of thought that attains these landings were an hoax.

Namely on the grounds, (disregarding the dodgy photographs) that (a) no object of that era could have travelled through ‘cold space’ without ending up like a kentucky fried chicken.

And (b) there are serous doubts as to whether a rocket can propel its-self through a vacuum.

If there is nothing to push against ( as in cold space) how can you fall back?

The bigger question is why would Russia want to bring the moon landings under investigation.

The were / are in the same game.

Let’s asume they knew the landings didn’t take place.

What would happen if folk in USA were to know they didn’t take place.

They aint going to be happy bunnies with the fact they been conned out of $billion’s over 50 years by NASA.

Which leads us to question, if NASA scientists did deceive us about the moon landings what does that say about the revolving Earth, would they deceive us on that?

We know something moving, because of day and night, but is it the Earth?

My senses suggest not.

What you think?

• Nollidge says:

Because the plane is traveling at the speed of rotation of the earth’s surface+600 mph.
        In the opposite direction it would be going 600 mph against the rotational speed.

• Men Scryfa says:

Sorry chaps. Blame me. I am a complicated guy. Got ideas and info firing off all over the place 24/7. I like Jen”s style tho’… ;-x

• Hi Men Scryfa, I found aanirfan convincing last year or two reading about the woolich thing. Certainly jolted me out my sleep. However it got pulled apart talking to family about it as nonsense. I still believe it was a psy op and the school play mistakes made are interesting that aanirfan points out

– However why would aanirfan reveal such truth, when that blog seems to be ultimately suspicious and things don’t add up with annirfan?
        – Unless the establishment, like redefininggod blog said, designed these to purposely get seen through
        Ive gone off point here

Coleman, interesting points you make. The Supersoldiers, who I presxume from bits ive read, have psychic remore viewing type powers. Don’t know if this means super strength too. It cant mean walking through walls surely.
        Scary whatever it is they do. Perhaps supersoldiers are even trained to cast black magic spells and use the occult

When coleman resumed earlier this year. he told us he was a military background. Also he goes ‘behind enemy lines’. Also, stuff from the old coleman, surely that’s not all gleaned from FOI searches
        I always felt he was some kind of insider last year, didn’t get the feeling he was a normal guy living on his own. He could have been, of course.

I didn’t sense anything from his typing, wording, apart from more swearing, but it seemed the same man to me in the New one. It seemed plausible for whatever reasons, hes out for a few months at a time now.
        If im right depends on if he reappears

And if he was put into a black bag, I wonder what the ptb gained from the few hard hitting articles 2 months ago?

Unless that madd story is a huge red herring. But Coleman seemed to be sure that’s what happened

Someone on tapblog said last week bill Maloney was working for Them. Surprised me, esp after the dimblemby studio thing.

Ill have to read coopers behold a pale horse online a bit. I did a while back. I was surprised Cooper saying on the Moon its possible to be in shorts and short sleeved shirt, with a scuba breathing apparatus. Not sure if that’s true. I might have misread.
        The jist I get from cooper is that the ET Alien things a deception and its human created deception with SSP technology. Unsure if Cooper discusses extradimensional spiritual stuff ill look him up again

• Gordon says:

Thanks jkick, most logical explanation I’ve read in a long time and I particularly like your mindset in questioning the established rule of thought not only in the area you have mentioned, but others. If only there were more like you!

• Adam Spiritualwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme says:

Gordon, what are we to assume from jkicks great comment…..is possibly going on?
        Could it be that the earth doesn’t spin round at 1000s of mph on its axis? Could this be a lie?
        Is he suggesting the SUn moves instead. Or that Space itself isn’t like NASA has told us the last 60 yrs?

There is a site called yellow rose for texas. Its a strange site I couldn’t entertain last year. But now I feel it has truth in it. Its called ‘The Lie NASA told”

Some very bizarre stuff about what space is REALLY like. Including strange rods that run through all the planets. The sun being an interdimensional portal and the papal key in the Vatican the round thing with 3 outer knobs on are portals on the sun

Interesting, but deeply unsettling if NASAs lies are so total. No wonder Bransons virgin plane got shot down

2. Julie says:

I disagree. If it’s off-topic but important, so what. I’m an anarchist at heart ….. look into the true meaning of anarchist, it’s not chaos. Don’t bow down to any authority, be true to yourself, even on alternative media websites.

• Gordon says:

It’s not a question of being anarchistic – just relevant!

• Adam Spiritualwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme says:

Hello Julie, its wezzys end comment then freds the 3rd last one too. If you have any ideas or clarity on this id appreciate your thoughtsas its confused me. Spivey being a crypto jew too one commenter somewhere said

• Julie says:

Thanks Adam. I honestly don’t know about Spivey or Coleman … anything is possible in these days of disinformation.

Re one of Wezzy’s questions to Coleman about Gerry McCann. Although it’s not proof of paedophilia, the Leicestershire police opened a CATS file on McCann (child protection file) which is empty…. why did thye open one, seems very odd to me.

“A search of the local section of the child abuse shows a registration number 19309 in the CATS system. A consultation with the DC Soand from the department in question confirms that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation Task system for the purpose of reference, if any investigation should be necessary by the department. No work has been done on the basis of this file.”

• Men Scryfa says:

hI Adam. i am jumping back into the middle of this one. Chris Spivey I have always thought is for real to be fair. I don’t like his style but I normally keep that to myself because I know a lot of people are fans of his humour and approach but that does not change the value of the content.
        The bottom line is that they are putting the guy on trial and have tried to take his grand child away which says it all really.

Regarding Coleman. Is he still alive?

My feeling was that he had to be killed / silenced last year so that is what they did. Probably lived on his own. They moved people in next door to him and moved out all the legit neighbours and then one night the Black Ops guys swing open the door and he goes out in a black bag never to be seen of again. Then they pass some b******t on to his mate down the pub about his mental health and then that is the last of it. The SuperSoldiers move on to the next one on the list that could be me or you.

Maybe they brought back a fake id to run the Coleman Blog since but that has not really worked. Or the other alternative is that the guy has just lost his nerve or got threatened etc.

I heard an interesting one from Chris Fay about the Needle Blog. That place is definitely run by the Government.

So in summary real truth = Maloney; Chris Fay; Chris Spivey; The Old Coleman; Tap Blog; Bill Cooper;

Basically all the people that the Bastards want to shut down shoot or harass. It’s as simple as that.

Meanwhile the Rich just get Richer and everybody else gets used. One of these days some clever overlooked bastard is going to upset that little charade if the pampered ones don’t work out what is good for them. How insane are they?

• pauline says:

Adam
        you may be wrong about spivey,i can honestly say i know for fact his daughters mother is jewish,but as far as i know spivey is not jewish

• Julie thanks for the tesla curriculum thing which nicely encapsulated things I emailed it on to people which helps them understand.
      I found too very interesting your review on that Lobiaweski book or whatever the name is, about psychopathy in government and what were dealing with.
      I couldn’t have reviewed such sharp precise analysis you have a very precise mind if you don’t mind me saying

I wont get time to read the book so yr reviews appreciated.
      Yes I get what you say. To have any hope of tackling this more and more people need to be made aware what it is in our midst. I get that.

But failing that, lets say not enough people awaken to it. Which I suspect is whats going on, too many are asleep. After reading that Lobiawescki book ……what other solutions can you see? There was a sense of doom in your review that worried me.

Let me come in here, maybe with a silly naïve outlook, but it makes me feel better. Maybe there are powerful white hats out there. I wont speculate who or where, whether in agencies or goverenments or SSPs.

Maybe some Big orchestrated event is coming Julie. Maybe the white hats are going to do one too, one so big the masses will be jolted and the things in that Lobiaweschi book become apparent to the man in the street.

Maybe its SSP disclosure? Its one of the biggest stories in town, one of the biggest illuminati secrets.

I don’t want to live in naïve lalaland saying things are rosy when theyre not. But I need hope and silver linings and try to find evidence for them julie

• Julie says:

Th review was one of many interesting comments left on the Amazon site about his book. Not my words, that of a reviewer. I have the book …. it’s heavy going. I wish I had your optimism Adam. I don’t see any change in the short-term. I think there is an awakening, but there is a long way to go.

3. Julie says:

An anarchist definition of anarchism found from The Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1910 is:

“the name given to a principle or theory of life and conduct under which society is conceived without government – harmony in such a society being obtained, not by submission to law, or by obedience to any authority, but by free agreements concluded between the various groups…”

4. RabbiT says:

So why does it get hotter as one nears the equator?

• Jennifer says:

Good question RabbiT – this is the sort of thing to thrash this sucker out.
      Maybe as per the flat map, the equatorial areas are equi-distant from the central North Pole, and the ‘South Pole’ all around the periphery. So that equatorial areas are still furthest from the ice on both sides.

• pauline says:

Rabbit
      Have you never wondered what admiral byrd found when he flew over the north pole,it seems he caused quite a stir when he published what he found,where he went and the strange people whom he found,when they brought his plane down.
      also what about the navy force along with aircraft and the battle they had ,and i feel sure it was not a nazi force he came across,and why is the pole off limits to all countries and why are the whole world not currently digging up the whole lot for all thewonders beneath the pole ,coal,oil,gold ect the greedy barstewards who rule us with an iron rod must be frothing at the mouth with greed as we talk,why is no one digging up all the treasure under the pole

• 11 hours 28 mins each way. Give or take a bit, for weather wind conditions. However.
      FLYING AGAINST THE EARTHS SPIN (NOT WITH THE SPIN), OF WHAT IS IT 18,000+ MPH? PLUS THE 1000 OR SO MPH SPEED OF THE AIRCRAFT. WE WOULD EXPECT THAT IN ONE OF THE DIRECTIONS, THE JOURNEY IS MUCH MUCH SHORTER AND LESS FUEL. THE SPEED OF THE EARTHS SPIN, AND PLANE SPEED TOO……MEAN ANY ARGUMENTS OF WEATHER/WIND ARE MEANINGLESS