Here’s how an Ex-Muslim of Iranian descent now living in the USA describes how Islam is waging a “soft cultural jihad” against the West as a prelude to a “hard violent jihad” later. This will be backed up with nuclear weapons created by the Iranian government. He says the Iranian people have been subdued and occupied by a foreign barbaric group (the current Iranian government) that now uses Iran to launch a campaign for the eventual global domination of Islam. He also says Obama is not interested in stopping the threat. If the West does not wake up, there would be more terrorist acts on US soil that will end in street fighting between the real Americans defending themselves and their constitution against the real Islamists who want shariah law imposed on everyone. He further says that there are moderate Muslims but Islam itself is not a moderate religion because a fervent Muslim would actually denounce or kill the moderate Muslims. He says that a true follower of Mohammed would have to be a terrorist, a rapist, and a murderer just like Mohammed actually was (now you know why this religion is responsible for more deaths and misery throughout the centuries)..

My own take on this is: I believe what the ex-Muslims say because their lives are now in danger after they have renounced their religion and are even now estranged from their families. That’s a huge personal sacrifice just to stand for and speak the truth. Be able to distinguish between the person and the religion or culture he comes with. One can be friends with some moderate Muslims because individually they are good ethical and moral persons (you have to be good at discernment to find out), but one should not depend on them so defend you when another true-believing Muslim goes on the warpath—except for a rare individual, most will probably just stand aside. You will just have to defend yourself and your family against all barbarians and outlaws of all kinds.

Quote of the Millenium: “It’s not Islamophobia if the Islamists really say they want to kill you if you don’t become a Muslim.”

25 Responses to “Mainstrean mosques teach hatred and violence against non-believers. Islam wants to dominate and bring down the west.”

1. sir charles drake kgb gbh says:

nice to see the tsp keeping up with the tavistock queen and country zionist memes.
    just like the comfy bbc.
    this is not a zionist issue.
    the world is run by the muslims slow takeover nearly complete
    is that the show?
    tslly ho
    run away fervent muslims on the loose.

• I don’t think this is coincidence at all.
      I think this is intentional and will have been discussed and planned by heads at Bilderberg or wherever and put into action
      I think its clear evidence they want to kill us off, this cannot be another ‘coincidence’
      I shall stop all sanitiser use now and use plain soap. And avoid holding receipts. What a world

• Julie says:

Adam. Thanks for posting your reply in an article that is nearly two years old. Not many people will view it, will they.

The 1st link to the Coleman Experience about detailed analysis of the Talmud is blank. The second one does quote some passsages, but where is the Talmud in the title? You did well to find it, because millions of others would not.

You say:

My lightbulb realisation Julie a few weeks ago, was just how central, the jews and Talmud are to everything that’s going on. Before I assumed they were just another bad ‘faction’. But ive come to see and sense how pervasive they are, and their insane stupid twisted prophecies, meddling in and f**king up our world. The Cyrus Scofield thing from Makow shows too whats going on.
        But I was aware of those T passages from Coleman back in 2014, it just didn’t fully click, the wider picture.

I only disagreed with you about 2 sites, coleman and tapblog. I was more referring to all the comments, none of them get rejected by Henry that analyse the Talmud. Perhaps this article above, is the only one Taps got on Tapblog, with Talmud in the heading.
        In which case you have a good point, yes. Tap, lets see a fully dedicated article with Talmud in the heading – Talmud – its vile passages would make a good title I think.
        I think nows the time Tapblog should carry that yes Julie

As for Coleman heres what ive found
        Im sure hes done others

• Julie says:

You say:

I think nows the time Tapblog should carry that yes Julie

2. dragonglenn says:

Personally I am more concerned about the Israeli/Mossad/Zionist Terrorists, who through deception wage war.

Must be hard work for that brave Israeli army shooting innocent men, women and children in Gaza to defend “Israel” aka “Stolen Palestinian land”.

3. Arbroath says:

I agree with above comment.
    The whole anti Muslim theme is to justify never ending profitable (for the very few) war. Anyone buying into anti muslim crap will believe anything they read in MSM.
    See this vid by York film maker Francis Connolly called JFK to 9/11

• Men Scryfa says:

There is a difference between being anti-muslim and pro-Briton. I have no intention to be anti-muslim provided muslim people respect me, respect my laws, my family, my people, my island. I am very pleased for wonderful historic muslim countries to exist in harmony and peace. Yet I do not see the need or necessity for large muslim populations in Europe. Europe functioned perfectly well without them for hundreds upon hundreds of years. The same is true of Jewish people who were officially not present in the British Isles for many centuries. Pointing this out does not make me ‘anti-muslim’ or ‘anti-semitic’ (whatever that actually is).

I have some sympathy with muslims who complain of persecution and vilification in the mainstream media in western countries. Certainly I do not understand how Europe and the USA can be justly involved with goings on in the Middle Eastern countries and I do not agree that we should be. That does not make me pro-muslim either.

I am simply pro-fairness and pro-Briton.

The British were never a muslim people and never will be.

The encouragement of muslim mass immigration into Europe can only have been permitted as part of a wider anti-European plot. The governments of nations if allowed to can achieve all sorts of incredible feats of power so this idea that they are helpless to prevent immigration is a lie. And anyone who is pro mass immigration is anti-British it is as simple as that.

Mass immigration is absolutely akin to mass invasion. Why would anyone in their right mind support the invasion and defeat and eventual death of their own nation?

If a person is determined to support immigration and they are not an immigrant themselves (i.e. immigrant = non-European partly or wholly) then they must be a supporter of the kind of discredited, deceitful, nihilistic and murderous left wing political ideology that was endorsed by Lenin, Trotsky and other mass murdering criminals.

In fact it has been pointed out the highest ranks of the early Soviet Communist party that genocided 60 million White Europeans in Russia and the Ukraine was almost entirely (90%) Jewish.

Many people have argued that we now have the very same neo-communist social policies here in the UK today.

• sir charles drake kgb gbh says:

meet
        Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab
        the men with beards
        all powerful
        guaranteed no rita katz set up thiese are for real.
        Al Qaeda Actors in der homolands

• Nike says:

“genocided 60 million White Europeans in Russia and the Ukraine was almost entirely (90%) Jewish” (says MenScryfa)

What are you talking about?
        60 000 000 genocided jews?

You must be VERY confused indeed
        How about some research into true history?

Ever heard about the “vision” of duke Coudenhove-Kalergi of a mixed negro-asian race in Europe ruled by a jewish master race elite? (1922 “Practical Idealism”)

Ever heard of the Zionist Morgenthau Plan, Kaufman Plan, Nizer Plan und Hooton Plan, all aimed at the extermination of the German people, as a homogenous nation?

The conflicts and wars (Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Kosovo, in other African countries etc) and the mass immigration of refugees (real and fake ones, mostly muslim young men) into European countries, mostly into the densely populated Germany, don’t happen by chance. That has all been planned long before; Zionist post WW II plans are being put into effect.
        Actually, WW II has never really ended; Germany has been denied a peace treaty for 70 years, the territory is under military and political occupation,; there is no national German sovereignty, no German government, but Zionist puppet regimes only. Betrayal and deceit, plundering, destructive policies.

• pauline says:

I watched this film its an eye opener ,I remember as a young girl watching the whole thing unravel people were openly crying with shock ,I dont think if Kennedy had been allowed to live,we would not be living in the hell hole we today find ourselves living in.
      All the bush family should have been hung they are the most evil clan to walk the earth alongside the rothschilds clan /royal parasites,

4. Arbroath says:

Sorry, I think I posted the shortened version of the Francis Connolly film ” From JFK to 9/11″
    It’s well worth setting aside some time to look at the full version.
    My neighbour met Francis Connolly last week in York, seemingly quite by chance! (Nothing ever is!)

5. ferryt says:

I was picked up by a random limo when leaving Toronto for the last time. Cab to the airport type thing. They don’t usually hang around to pick people up (limos). Had planned on the usual NYC v8 yellow cab type thing, hail outside the condo.

He packed my cases and gave me his card.

He told me 2 things on the way to the airport:

The crap above about MUSLIMS taking over north America. And Europe. He was sure we were being taken over by Muslims.

A Jew who called him relentlessly pestering him to drive him from TO to NYC.Most fly. Its that easy. No one would bother to drive. He refused the fare until the $ was ridiculous. ThE Jew was ranting the whole 8 hrs or whatever. He drove back. 911 was all over the media.

6. Lynn says:

Just look at the middle east…who can blame any of these people for being angry and wanting a fair deal. They have to go after the real perpetraitors. We as a people have done nothing wrong to these imigrants, it all comes back to the Jewish takeover at the top. It was planned this way. Iran has never caused war on other nations, but Iz ra hel have brought slaughter and chaos to every nation. We know who the enemy is and they are the rabid war lords that have infiltrated every Establishment. Maybe even Iran.

• ferryt says:

Zionists are well in control of the ME. Believe me.

They’re also in our government and it would seem are coming after the dissenters now. All in plane sight.

That’s very thin glass to tread.

7. sir charles drake kgb gbh says:

the apple pie eater above is an iranian
    living in langley yes sir.
    did he mention usa depleted uranium in iraq or israeli white phosphorus over palestine.did he mention the zionist poisons dumped into the water slow kill or the sniper bullets in the arab kids head for kosher sports.
    did he mention any goy quotes from the talmoo or tora bora.
    i switched off after 20 secs
    sorry

8. Lynn says:

The theatre continues…Jews are dressed up as Arabs. The muslims have been abused forever. Kept in perpetual poverty inspite of the rescources under their lands. These Bankers are their enemies and they know it. This has been the end game to start race wars and it has backfired spectacularly.

9. Gordon Logan says:

Islam has been hijacked by Mossad and the NATO secret services. Jihadism is just a part of the agenda of ‘chaos’ that Henry Kissinger promised five years ago. Economic chaos and environmental chaos (artificial earthquakes, freak weather, droughts and flooding) are also a part of this. Forcing countries into hopeless debt (Cameron and Osborne), plundering the state (Cameron and Osborne). Massive ongoing lies in the media. Debilitating people’s health with toxins and radioactivity. Rising infertility. Dismantling public health and social security. The liquidation of the middle class and the imposition of a two caste society. And soon to come, the detention of Cameron’s ‘non violent extremists’ and opponents of the endless, phoney war on terror as recommended this week by Gen. Wesley Clark. Both Cameron and Clark are of course parajews. No surprise there.

• Tapestry says:

I was impressed by the writings of Ralph Ellis and his assessment of the history of the Moslem religion. Destroying economies and freedom wherever it gets a foothold. Taking of life is merely the icing on the cake. All religions are created in support and furtherance of empire or power. The elites at the top of the tree are Satanic cults, not Judaeism, Christianity or Islam, or Zionism, Freemasonry or Islamism. All are controlled by the same Satanic cult. The spiritual world that came before these Abrahamic religions was ruthlessly destroyed. The gnostics. They understood the evil forces arraigned against them. Religions have disguised them, so that we are unable to perceive the simple structure of good and evil.

10. pauline says:

I have no problem with Muslims or Islam,my problem is I dont want to live in a muslim infested country,with in your face muslims with face covered women.
    Where would all the world be today if in WW2 we English had run away to some other country,there would be no mass emigration to the UK today.
    Before people
    think me racist I am far from racist,my ex husband was a Black American serviceman,and I have two black mixed race children,and my beautiful little black mixed race grandaughter.
    Why does all the world have to wash up on our shores?why dont they stay and build their own country?why do they all run away?land here in UK and instantly want to live in the very same way as they did in the country they ran away from ,travelled half way round round the world,to reach soft touch Britain,when the law is seek asylum in the first safe country you come to.
    I would have no objection if they came hereand lived our customs but the first thing they do is cry to change our customs,build the biggest mosque ever and call us racist in our own Indigenous ancient land,my Ancestors stole this land from no one,and I dont want to be forced to live under shariah law and have my darling little grandaughter suffer female genital circumcision and be forced to dress like a black crow .

• Men Scryfa says:

Thanks Pauline for providing this information it was very helpful.

Very helpful indeed.

• PAUL LAVIOLETTE JUST POSTED MY RECENT COMMENT ON HIS WEBSITE

Adam Spiritualwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme

July 18, 2015 at 9:55 pm

BTW Dr LaViolette, I am sorry I have not donated or subscribed to Gaiam. My financial situation is difficult, and restricted, money is desperately tight. I would have liked to help but im embarrassed to say I cannot afford even a gaiam subscription.
        I will say this.
        Your youtube lecture was A MAJOR CATALYST IN MY RED PILL AWAKENING, secrets of antigravity propulsion. My life was never the same after that
        The 50,000 dollars you spent on the youtube parthogenesis film. Im sure its good and impressive.
        but your kind of SQK theory and message and mindblowing evidence you give in your lecture Dr Laviolette. You don’t need fancy films with high budgets.

I disagree with the other commenter. its not so much your thinking is so ahead of the mainstream now. I say
        Your SQK ideas the Elites are well aware of , I say your whole SQK theory you’ve arrived at, is being ACTIVELY SUPPRESSED. By the petrodollar elites. As you have said, corrupt people in patent offices will deny functioning machines inn front of them, achieving 80% efficiency or more, if it doesn’t conform to established physics laws.
        What kind of bullshit is that?
        Liars have been running us and our system

My point is Dr Laviolette just you, with a camera, for pennies, and maybe a whiteboard. Talking. Supporters like myself will disseminate what you say far and wide round the world, round the internet. Including to university physics academics, in a repeated, subtle, but obsessive, spiral curriculum sending things to AWAKEN THEM TO THE REALITH OF ETHER PHYSiCS YOU AND NIKOLA TESLA SPEAK OF

Your incredible messages ccan be disseminated on youtube for free, for pennies. You don’t need fancy Gaiam tv graphics parthogenisis films. Good as it is. Instead the essential dot connecting and message needs to be macde clear to people, and you are a crucial part in all this. Your lecture.
        I liked your John B Wells radio show talk too
        Best wishes Adam

11. Nike says:

“We hear about the Catholics. We hear about the Satanists. We hear about the Jews. And no doubt these practises are found in all the religions.”

What are you talking about?

One thing I know for sure because I was raised in that faith. The Roman Catholic creed has nothing to do with Satanism. No Satanic teachings and no Satanic practices whatsoever, but still lots of other things to criticize – and to improve.

That real Satanists hide under the cover of Christian denominations and papism using lots of their occult symbology with hidden meanings is a different thing. That’s called infiltration.

Jaqui, why writing on Tap blog criticizing bloggers on HR?

mind you – there’s no such thing as “good Satanism” (as you’ve claimed repeatedly)

Satanic practices stem from the Babylonian Talmud and Kabbalah.
    Such rabbinical teachings have nothing to do with the Christians’ belief in Jesus Christ.

Very weird: The comment above was blocked “because it is spam“ (which it is not)

• Could it be though, being raised in roman Catholicism, means you didn’t get to glimpse the satanic workings of those in the know higher up? people hide in plain sight with very good covers. Higher up, the inner sanctums, its possible they are Satanists surely
      Look at the Popes satanic hand signs.
      Look at benedicts freemasonic handshake with Blair when he converted to a catholic after the Iraq war.
      Look at the upside down cross on pope john pauls throne seat on photos when hes abroad on tours.
      The huge pine cone on his staff and at the Vatican indicates the pineal gland
      Plus lots of reports, that ye could be disinformation but I feel there must be truth in there, of sacrifices and Satanism in the Vatican
      Unless ive been mislead with a load of disinfo these last 2 years. plus Benedict looks evil, his eyes, the way he looks at 2 young black boys in that photo. I know what I say isn’t definitive proof theyre Satanists but I think circumstantial evidence and gut instinct and testimonies can mean a lot here

I just read something that chimes with what you say, haven’t the link to hand, Makow ‘Kabbalah is a hoax’

Like CofE Welby and co?
      – creflo dollar on the TBN channel in the USA?
      – Joel Osteen? ( I note pope francis reached out to Osteen and others lately to bring all the churches together)
      – pat Robertson?
      _ Methodists or Baptists?
      It feels odd to leave out the Vatican in all this, I feel Satanism must be there too

If the lower outer layer of Freemasonry are genuinely unaware of the Luciferianism Satanism Evil in the higher degrees of Inner Freemasonry. WHy cant that be true of roman Catholicism too? it seems this is how the bad people operate, like a virus. Infiltrate and take over inside, but evade detection from the immune system, look normal from the outside

• NIke says:

“Can I ask you please Nike to clarify for me – you say Christian denominations and papism theyre hiding Satanists, can you give examples?”

I’ve mentioned infiltration.
        So you’ve already answered your question by yourself by giving some examples (I’ve thought of too) There’s occult symbology and rituals but that’s not officially being taught to the children or the adults; the meaning remains completely hidden to the common “flock”
        (I’ve learned about that only by private study, through curiosity about what is really going on in this world of illusions)

Pope Francis (a Jesuit which violates Canon Law), Pope Benedict XVI (forced – blackmailed to resign?), Pope John Paul II are “New World Order” (NWO) Popes, undoubtedly serving the Zionist goal of world domination.

NWO Power centres (3 independent states within states):

The Vatican (religious power > now promoting a ONE WORLD “religion”: The Sex Cult of Satanism)

The City of London (financial power > enslaving all countries and people by debt, the BIG MONEY FRAUD)

Washington DC & “allies” US colonies (military power > waging endless war (“war on terror”) against any sovereign nation state still withstanding the “NWO” (Russia, Iran, China? who else?)