Secret Sex Magick Rituals of the Illuminati (Warning Graphic Video)

(Before It’s News)

Secret Sex Magick Rituals of the Illuminati

Published on 19 Feb 2015

Most people have heard of Jesus Christ, considered the Messiah by Christians, and who lived 2000 years ago. But very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666. By proclaiming redemption was available through acts of sin, he amassed a following of over one million passionate believers, about half the world’s Jewish population during the 17th century.

Although many Rabbis at the time considered him a heretic, his fame extended far and wide. Sabbatai’s adherents planned to abolish many ritualistic observances, because, according to the Talmud, holy obligations would no longer apply in the Messianic time. Fasting days became days of feasting and rejoicing. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies.

After Sabbati Zevi’s death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Frankism, a religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries, centered on his leadership, and his claim to be the reincarnation of the Messiah Sabbatai Zevi. He, like Zevi, would perform “strange acts” that violated traditional religious taboos, such as eating fats forbidden by Jewish dietary laws, ritual sacrifice, and promoting orgies and sexual immorality. He often slept with his followers, as well as his own daughter, while preaching a doctrine that the best way to imitate God was to cross every boundary, transgress every taboo, and mix the sacred with the profane. Hebrew University of Jerusalem Professor Gershom Scholem called Jacob Frank, “one of the most frightening phenomena in the whole of Jewish history”. Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world’s religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order.

Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world’s media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers. Still considered nothing more than theory to many, more and more people wake up each day to the possibility that this is not just a theory, but a terrifying Satanic conspiracy.

13 Responses to “Secret Sex Magick Rituals of the Illuminati (Warning Graphic Video)”

1. Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme says:

Except Jesus was a King who fought the Romans and died in 98AD exiled to Chester
    I noticed on tv last night TBN UK an Alpha church talk speaker.
    Didn’t I read somewhere on Tapblog that Alpha was a bad organisation? Cant remember who or what connected to, elephants in the room?
    But last night the Alpha speaker went on at length in grand academic terms and PPT slide too, about Flavius Josphus. And talking about him without question, he was right. And Jesus official story was embedded for the audience. Other academic facts were also wheeled out about Bible truth

We really have to question at every turn just who is doling out info on tv and media, they do so with such slick silver tongues. I notice theyre skilled at getting the audience to swallow the lie, because they hide the actual lie way down , pretending its some other point theyre trying to get across.

Clever

When my internet access is better ill watch the above clip, and the clips you emailed me thanks Gordon

2. fattist says:

your talking utter rubbish if your saying jesus was a king. why write such nonsense

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Well Henrys told me Josephus Flavius was a Romanised Jew (illuminati) , and for whatever reason he and his masters didn’t like the fight King Jesus put up, he lost some battle was it the battle of Judea not sure, then got exiled to chester UK and died in 98AD. Some kind of ‘TRICK’ has happened during this period. Some subversion. Some huge change of course and we see the consequences 2000 yrs later
      As ive said I have a low attention span, I don’t read books, I hope to read the ralph ellis book when I can. But ive got so much else to do. That’s why whatever I can offer is best as a surface dot connector and keyboard guerrilla warrior. And trustworthy people like Henry and Gordon can provide the ammunition to smash down the Matrix Wall of Lies

Perhaps King Jesus was a special person, maybe Angelic forces , God, was with him/ and the Romans didn’t like it. Henry does say he has a friend who drives out demonic entities from people by saying the words Jesus Christ. Other stories abound, the power of these 2 words.

• Men Scryfa says:

Guys I will get round to reading this stuff as I have seen that you are all into it but that will take some time so I am going to park any debate on it till later if that is okay with everybody.

3. Greg Pearson says:

Crowley was a heroin addict for two periods in his life; prior to becoming a “satanist”, then again in the last years of his life. Wonder what he was doing in the interrum which allowed him to kick this perhaps worst of addictions- THERE’s your “satanism”…..at least in part, if not entirety-

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Saying that I do certainly have the capacity to delve in and analyse subjects, realise the problems and core issues and how things work, then try and strategically extrapolate potential solutions. eg the GMO situation, and what they do to the human gut and immune system. Mercolas helpful for this research. Ive found lately though in 2015 with so much going on, unflolding, in every sphere, not to mention day to day life to attend to, even my in depth health research hasn’t been there. But I research what I need to know to help further this battle
      My point is doing diligent deep reading of a big book like ralph ellis or any other book, im not in that place at the moment. When life calms down ill set aside more time for this type of thing

its quite unsettling if I let it, if I wasn’t awakenedto the degree I am, tonights blanket wall to wall coverage of LIES on all the media channels. This Charleston things ridiculous. The queen meeting ex Nazi prisoners ridiculous. The lads ‘stealing things from auschwitz’ yesterday is ridiculous

In their actions I can see the modus operandi of the Tavistock or whoever, create news stories that take the masses attention, and subconsciously it reembeds the huge lies, rehypnotises, is it post hypnotic suggestion or whatever. Perhaps its a possible indicator of their desperation when they listen to chatter, all these psy ops in the news everywhere now. Though they may be doing it now for some astrological reason too

I hope everyones enjoying the summer evenings, very nice here. Better than the winter
      In the midst of all we talk about, its useful to step out and look and appreciate and talk how beautiful the summer evenings, flowers, trees are

• Men Scryfa says:

Charleston phony; check

Queen meets Holocoasters; check

Schoolboys steal Auschwitz ovens; check

As you say its got Tavistock written all over it.

PS i will at some point get round to reading the Ralph Ellis stuff that you and Tap have been talking about for some time now. I am not making any comment until I have looked in to it properly as to do otherwise would be unfair and ignorant. Please be patient I think it is something which will take some time for me to do properly.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Springmeier you mentioned

In Fritz Springmeier’s The Illuminati Formula to Create a Mind Control Slave, it is stated about mind control slaves that:

“The programmers/masters program them with the expectation that they will be “thrown from the freedom train” when they get to age 30. (Freedom Train is the code word for the Monarch trauma-based mind control. To be thrown from the Freedom Train means to be killed.)”

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme says:

On the subject of taking action in the physcial 3D world not online. I could do more. I realise the limitations though. And dangers, id be scared to round and shout from the rooftops and hand out leaflets about what Coleman says. I could carpet bomb this city with Coleman print outs. But I know its not safe to do things like that. And anyway I think online awakening is becoming a powerful force, and word of mouth. Just this morning at work I blew a colleagues mind. He was a little awake. He talked about Charles fort the fortean times
      I was like a laser beam, concise to the point, telling him diverse snippets such as Voltaires quote, Ursula haverbecks recent arrest. The SSP. The Tesla physics. How this means spiritualitys real, and this is spiritual war. How Savile is the tip of the iceberg. I could tell I blew his mind because I helped him see how such random things such as the SSP and paedophilia and Satanism and spiritual war could be connected. However it was only a brief discussion, obviously many things didn’t get covered. But theres hope for the world situation I feel its true

Back to my point, on taking action
      Like many ive realised that GMO labelling laws are key. Putting power in customers hands. This will send shockwaves back through the food supply chain and market forces are powerful. Naturally the industry doesn’t want that
      Ive gone in local supermarkets and talked with managers on these issues. Tesco Asda M and S harder to make any impact on. And their GM policies they don’t seem to give a shit about GM corn as animal feed for example

Waitrose, is another matter however. So I focussed on the 3 waitrose managers in the store I goto. Over an 18 month period, but ill go in again soon. Waitrose takes GMO problems seriouslyt it seems. They operate milk at a loss so a fair price can be paid. They plough profits back into their own farms. ALL meat and eggs the manager said, is fed non gmo feed. I need to go back in and clarify if cornflour found in everything processed is a non gmo source too.
      Ive realised watrose is the one that could embarrass the other stores into GMO labelling. But whats needed of course is a law. And with the Satanists in Westminster this is a dead end. So online and personal activism and SSP truths coming out should shake things up. Plus GMO labelling laws are gaining traction in certain US states, is it Vermont

Sometime soon im going in watorse and other stores with a Tapblog printout of the excellent thing Henry made, and excellent headline ‘Doctors Prescribe Non GMO Diets: Remarkable Recoveries’ attention grabbing and breaks through peoples programming to take note I feel

btw I left comments elsewhere such as taylor swift I hope you read. Ill reply to your good points about churches and Christ and the bible soon
      Also, if you can, even if it takes weeks I don’t mind, don’t forget the spirituality questions ive asked. Such as spiritual deceptions, reincarnation being a deception etc. Must get on

• Men Scryfa says:

Hi Adam, your operations actions and attacks are very impressive. I was trying to imagine what this country would be like if every one was like you.

It takes courage to put your money where your mouth is. Good on you.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Programme says:

And as well with my new found awareness of the real gravity of the situation with elephants in the room, ( I knew they were troublemakers but I used to assume no more than any other bad parties) im assuming this means Kevin Annetts ITTCS is an elephant in the room psy op to heap the focus on HM and vatican