Lord Janner ‘abused children in Parliament’, claims Simon Danczuk MP

This is what Simon Danczuk had to say about the CPS and Lord Janner during the CPS debate in Westminster Hall at 2.42 pm on 23rd June 2015 :

“My involvement with the Crown Prosecution Service in recent years has mainly focused on the failure to prosecute child sex abusers. We know that in the 1960s, 70s and 80s people like Cyril Smith and Victor Montagu were allowed to continue to abuse children because the CPS was unable or unwilling to bring cases against them, even when it had the evidence. It is a legacy that should shame the CPS and the entire justice system, but these failures are not just a thing of the past. The case of Lord Janner is an interesting case study of the workings of the modern day CPS and its attitude towards alleged child abusers. We know that the CPS failed to press for prosecution of Lord Janner in 1991, 2002 and 2006, and the current Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, has admitted that he should have been prosecuted. Now we hear that he cannot face justice because he is too ill…” – Simon Danczuk 23 June 2015

Labour MP Simon Danczuk said police had told him they wanted to bring 22 historical charges against Lord Janner, dating between 1969 and 1988.
The director of public prosecutions (DPP) announced in April that he would not be charged because of his dementia, although that decision is under review.
The ex-MP denies any wrongdoing.
Lord Janner’s family has said that the peer “is entirely innocent of any wrongdoing”.

BBC News

Full text @ Column 213WH 2.42 pm

Click here for the full debate

Source: https://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/lord-janner-abused-children-in-parliament-claims-simon-danczuk-mp/

Related:

HAMPSTEAD CHILD ABUSE – JANNER LINK

8 Responses to “Lord Janner ‘abused children in Parliament’, claims Simon Danczuk MP”

1. Lynn says:

This is a relgious cult…we are uncovering this Satanic Tribe of baby eaters and boy nobbers. Cowards who have hidden behind the skirts of humanity. They are vile.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

A structural game changing paradigm changing thing is whats needed if you want this Satanic Tribe kicked into touch.
      The entire Matrix needs to be bashed and smashed and shaken. Only the SSP truths can do it
      Good poerfulpeople are orchestrating ot anyway Lynn. But you can alsobe a keyiboard guerrilla, spreading truths that its not aliens. Don’t let people play into the daily mail daily mirror project bluebeam clear Alien agenda. Its a human SSP Lynn
      The suppressed truths and technologies and physics truths will stop the likes of Janner, they’ll have no black secretive oxygen they need

2. paul maleski says:

If you want to shut a Slakhtal jew up, just talk about the inherent dangers of 12 centuries of their incestuous, criminal inbreeding over the past 12 hundred years, It works wonders I can tell you, don’t believe me–phone jewboy BBC boss Danny Cohen! He will deafen you with silence. The parasitic jew has to control the debate otherwise they are doomed.

• Julie says:

Very true Paul, but most of the Tap commentators have replaced the word jew with cabal, tribe, cult etc. Maybe they never said jew. And no analysis of the ideology of the Talmud/Torah being played out NOW.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Very interesting what you say Julie. Cabal
        But that must mean, people like Clinton, bushes (yes I know theyre low level players), but anyone whos anyone is a crypto Elephant in the room.
        I tell you ive had a jolt of an awakening these last 2 weeks. I got sidetracked these last 2 years. Yes I knew the Elephants were upto no good. Coleman spelled it out with his T book article and week after week spelling it out. Yet I didn’t twig

I still assumed they were but one of many troublemakers
        Yet my lightbulb moments been bloody hell…..these people are a race apart, a species apart. And theyre behind it all. An inferior race I might add.

Not ‘racism’ just my objective observation of Truth

I have a feeling maybe David Ickes been MK Ultrad as a boy and his Alter that comes forth for us, tells us there are reptilians. And I now strongly sense Ickes whole reason for being is to be a red herring attract all the heat, heapit on Reptilians. So the Controller Elephants are on the other side of the room looking like innocent players

Far from it

Don’t get me wrong I like david icke, enjoyed his talks and way of speaking. Icke comes across as sincere I would say. However not in his hyde park interaction with Gorilla99 (if that’s the right name). Gorilla does point out some good problems that don’t add up with David Icke

Anyway ive had a lightbulb moment. ive realised the concept of Crypto Elephants. And surnames mean nothing. As was pointed out the other week on Tapblog. Dimbelbys

• Truth Hurts says:

I concur with your statement “a species apart” Adam. Even they themselves believe they are not human and their actions show it to be true. Humans have the ability to be compassionate and caring, to show empathy and assistance without requiring remuneration. The sick and twisted followers of the Talmud/Torah, judaism and their crypto kike lackies are unable to do so. The avarice is to great, the status now Holy.
        When are the great and good White people going to rise up to this genocide and say NO MORE! No more will we remain silent, no more will we remain oppressed, no more will we suffer and our children suffer in the name of “diversity” and “multi-culturalism” forced upon us by those who wish to destroy the single opposing force which can, has and by God WILL destroy them.

This time we finish the job.

What’s good for the goose should be good for the gander and Lord Janner of Buggerstone should be tried, convicted and hung from Tower Bridge for all to see!

3. Julie says:

Adam. Did you research the Talmud? I don’t think so. Michael Hoffman, an academic studied the Talmud and wrote the book Judaism’s Strange Gods. “Here is the best book on Judaism for educating people about the hidden side of this much glorified, but soul-destroying religion of warfare and deception. Hoffman deconstructs the facade of Judaism in clear and understandable writing, and does so charitably and without vitriol.”

Here is one passage from the Talmud. This is why the all MSM forums censor debate about it.

Sanhedrin 59a “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.”

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

No Julie I haven’t, ive only researched what Coleman shared on his very good article. Call me shallow or lazy. But this is all I need to know
      I don’t see how my comment above can be construed that im not on the same page, singing from the same hymn sheet, as you on this matter
      What made you think I haven’t researched it what did I say? im interested
      I openly admit I haven’t. Like ive said yesterday im a more or less surface dot connector and postulator using the ammunition of deeper researchers like henry and Gordon and others is my strength and how ill be best used in the spiritual battle. Don’t get me wrong I do have the ability for in depth complex thought too.
      Colemans T article all the quotes show clearly all one needs
      Esthers all in red ensemble today looked interesting while she collected her OBE, interesting interesting