Chemtrails are not as toxic as claimed

Interesting speaker showing that the quantities of aluminium oxide, strontium and barium in water are in fact very low.

The film ‘what on earth are they spraying?’ was full of misleading and wrong information.

Second half of the video goes into the flat earth, which we live on, and how we are deceived into thinking we inhabit a sphere.  It’s actually very good.  I’d have a few questions such as why do stars appear different in the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere and so on.  No doubt Lawrence would have some good answers to that!

Lawrence Wright of http://www.newhorizonsstannes.com/dvds_choice.htm

17 Responses to “Chemtrails are not as toxic as claimed”

1. Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Well that’s a bit of good news! although I feel slightly foolish all the worrying ive done about chemtrails. I cannot watch clips with my internet situation.
    How much can this man be trusted? So the planets not as toxic with toxic metals as I thought?
    Fascinating, I didn’t realise stars looked different in the south compared to north. I wonder why on earth that is/

About flat eath. Cobra recently showed a photo he took going high up showing the earths curvature. Or is Cobra a disnfo man too?
    I thought the flat earth thing was a silly lie now put to bed. Is that wrong?

2. Arbroath says:

What then is Morgellons?
    If not a chemtrail related disease, then what for example, did Joni Mitchell die of?
    How come so many sufferers are driven crazy by fibres growing out of sores on their bodies, and eventually die. Also a disease not recognised by medics and sufferers labelled neurotic. Would love to believe we are being sprayed with fairly harmless stuff. It must be costing vast sums

3. Arbroath says:

On top of the Empire State Building, the curvature of the earth is visible, apparent and awe inspiring.

4. Tony C says:

The complete presentation can be found on Youtube; Lawrence Wright. Chemtrails and The Flat Earth.
    Also check out ‘ The biggest lie of all’ part one and two for flat earth info.

5. Gordon says:

I find his case weak with regard to positive high levels of contaminants in the slurry sample taken from the lake bed which may well be correct but this doesn’t mean to say that every actual water sample taken from other parts of the country are wrong when showing higher than normal levels of contamination.

Regarding travelling from Scotland to London being on a level plain, I’ve travelled the distance on many occasions and noticed heading south is on a steady decline and the reverse heading north. Fuel consumption proved the point also.

6. I don’t believe they are not toxic what about trees and plants dyeing also birds and fish, lost pond full of fish I am sure it down to chemtrails have had the pond for years, I feel he is lying so it may continue. also look at the drought in California caused by chemtrails and harp, they make weather all together with Monsanto. It must be stopped

7. Nike says:

That’s misinformation.

Surely – chemtrails are toxic enough to poison and weaponize our air, water, soils and foods. Chemtrails & HAARP, Geoengineering are weapons used by the Pentagon as weapons on a varied scale. For weather modification, for climate change causing earth quakes, tsunamis, draughts…. to name just a few.

8. Please see http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/search/label/chemtrails – and see ‘older posts’ at the end of each section

9. Nollidge says:

TAP.GET RID OF THIS MISINFO FLAT EARTH GARBAGE AT ONCE!!.
    Here’s why I say that.JimStone revealed some days ago,that any site that TPTB want muffled gets hit with “flat earth” stuff.When google searches your site & finds that kind of garbage,it automatically gives it a very low ranking,because it’s been programmed to do so.
    Don’t you wonder why there’s been such a sudden increase in flat earth stuff recently?.If not,then you now know why!.

• Tapestry says:

I think from my comments you can tell I am more amused than convinced.
      If search engines want to pass us by, do we care? I know these topics are essentially very serious indeed, but I still like to keep my sense of humour.
      The Antarctica bit is interesting, and other parts of the presentation. What happened to Admiral Bird’s fleet at the end of WW2? The sailors who returned believed they had been attacked by alien craft. Whichever way you turn, you sound like a nutter when you discuss these kinds of topic. If I cared about what people thought, I wouldn’t blog at all. If something seems interesting, I want to read it or see it. Call it curiosity.

• Nollidge says:

And TAP if I cared what others think I’d be hiding under my blankets.The globality of the Earth was established over 2500 yrs ago by a Greek.(O.K.,tt’s actually an Oblate Spheroid).But for you to post such an incredibly nonsense video is beyond belief.O.K.,your site,your decision,but did you not wonder at the “flat earth” idea?.All I did was point out something I learned from a reliable site,& to ask if you had wondered about this “flat earth” theme suddenly coming into prominence on so many sites.I’m writing from nearly 10 years experience of surfing & reading the net & almost suddenly this “flat earth” crap comes up.That’s what I was trying to get across to you.But of course if I deserve to be called a “nutter” for doing so & if you’re not worried about the consequences to your site,well so be it.As far as I’m concerned I learned of something & reported it to you.I think I should have received a slightly more respectful reply then an accusation of being a “nutter”.

• Tapestry says:

Thanks for letting us know, Nollidge. I wasn’t saying you were a nutter. I find the coming back of the flat earth theory quite amusing. The question I asked is why do the stars appear to be upside down when you’re in the southern hemisphere, if the earth is flat. Rather than squashing the discussion, let’s open it up.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

And these gems of wisdom are hidden everywhere in our modern day world. Why would the powers that be bathe us in these gems of hidden wisdom? I theorize that there are two reasons they do this:

One is to reveal deep truth in a subliminal way so that it is normalized within the viewer’s mind; this desensitizes people to its true power. Hide Sacred Geometry in Logos and Religious Symbols and most people will never dig deeper than the socially acceptable meaning. This prolific use of symbolism also to ‘charges’ the symbol with meanings in the minds of humanity, like a resonating chamber, which the cabal can then use in so called ‘black magic rituals.’ This is why ‘ignoring the negative’ is essential for their plans, and why the bogus new age movement has been pushing this meme. Ignoring the negative literally gives Cabal your power. As such exploring the so called negative and reconciling it with the truth, naturally transforms this meaning in your mind into a positive thought form, dispelling their black magic plans. Additionally, anything we refuse to look at consciously literally controls us at an unconscious level. See the post Divine Feminine in Distress – She is waiting for your Divine Masculine! | All human beings are divided into four general classes by Manly P. Hall for more on this.

The Second reason is reason is bolstered when considering a total view of the universe within a framework of an Infinitely Perfect and Eternal Creator (revealed in Natural Law or the Law of One – see this presentation for more on on this): the powers that were are bound by the Law of Free Will to instruct us in the ways of Universal Law so that we willingly choose to be ignorant in the face of so much truth. In other words, if the Creator were to come down and cast judgement on our would-be masters, they would simply claim they tried to teach us the truth but we were either too stupid or unwilling to receive it and act accordingly; their long standing position of authority is that of our self imposed incompetence to act as true Humans. For more on this see the post How the Cabal Maintains Their Power And What You Need To Do To Stop It – Un-Consent.

10. Chris Jones says:

Here’s the full video. The last 25 minutes or so ends up in a heated,almost Monthy Pythonesque debate between the speaker and the audience. Fascinating. I don’t see why the earth has to be a round ball shape although I don’t know enough about gravity to question his theory on planes having to fly vertical if going from the south to north pole etc…

11. anonymous says:

It just goes to show, if someone says something with enough conviction, people will believe them.

Here is the latest from Dane Wigington http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-is-destroying-our-health-a-doctor-sounds-the-alarm/

12. Lynn says:

Weather manipulation is behind this chemical onslaught. The skies look alien now and we have impaired visibility. This is not spoken about or openly debated…Why !! what else can we say, the crisscrossing the Earth daily is not to be denied. The total destruction is blatantley obvious now. This is more ridicule and undermining the evidence whilst the evil that is taking place is destroying our echo system. This is our home !! They have made it toxic.

13. No More Lies says:

Here is a very interesting video

VTN Gene Tatum, Stew Webb, Jim Fetzer, Bruce Campbell