A Ukip spokesman told the Daily Mirror that the contest would be “very tight” and said that there was likely to be a recount in the constituency. And Farage’s wife has said the election had gone “not as well as we hoped”.

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/election-2015/63610/nigel-farage-will-face-recount-in-thanet-south#ixzz3ZVgjJXXp

The media think he’s lost Thanet South.

The problem for UKIP is always what Farage has said – UKIP do well when Conservatives do well.

He should stand in a Northern Labour held seat and would more easily win.  The South is locked into the money system, with fear of taxes and of Labour too strong. fail at Westminster  I assume he hasn’t won the seat.  His destiny to fail at Westminster.  What a shame – if this is true.

Why not head North?  Knocking Conservatives into third place twice in northern seats (so far) shows he could establish a following and become the second party there.  The South of England cares about money more than freedom.  The working class (what’s left of it) would be a better marketplace for UKIP knocking out the Conservatives, and Labour’s decline would ultimately let UKIP in.

13 Responses to “Farage should head North to find a seat. He shouldn’t resign as UKIP leader.(If he has lost)”

1. I Know that UKIP is not perfect but I wanted Mr Nigel Farage and UKIP to win because he is an intelligent and decent person who could have done some good things for Britain. The Conservative and other parties except the SNP are totally useless and run by thugs.

UKIP defeat is a sad thing.Victory of SNP was exciting.

• Aldous says:

Get The Facts, with a name like yours, you should ask yourself why the SNP is allowed in Scotland but an English National Party would immediately be targeted by the Zionist state’s Searchlight and Hate Not Hope(sic) and labelled waaaycist!!! The same goes for Plaid (Cymru) in Wales. Both of these sham parties are controlled opposition and are not nationalist or patriotic in any sense of the word.

The good people of Eire have woken up and have started to daub graffiti where it’s needed and deserved, to highlight the immigration slow-kill demographic bomb and who is ultimately responsible for it – the usual suspects.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan – The Genocide Of The People Of Europe

There is a saying in politics that ‘you are denied what you want and get what you deserve’. While I do not necessarily agree with this saying, I do believe that Farage got what he deserved. He was on the EU gravy train for many years without achieving anything worthwhile that I know of. I found him to be quite a repulsive and smarmy character, totally lacking in charisma but no so in panache/flamboyance and he always reminded me of a used car salesman. I could never have voted for him or UKIP which are without doubt controlled opposition, a softer version of the BNP which was and still is similarly controlled opposition.

There is a way out of this morass we find ourselves in, in the ZOG Western World but we won’t find it in sham elections and a ridiculous fptp system where the bar is set so high for fledgling parties – even if the electoral process was honest which it isn’t with the controlled and biased msm – that they may as well not bother. Even the solitary UKIP winner is a former LibLab Con-trick defector during the last parliament. What does that tell you?

• Julie says:

Get the facts. Every day you highlight the crimes of Israel and Zionists, but you say “I wanted Mr Nigel Farage and UKIP to win because he is an intelligent and decent person who could have done some good things for Britain”. What good things? Don’t you know Farage is another Zionist lackey? Don’t you know UKIP have a Friends of Israel Group? Don’t you know that Farage is pro the jewish banking Cabal which is impoverishing people? Get real.

2. paul says:

“except the SNP” – eh – how is the state guardian plan going – you and your children belong to the State – they all follow the same agenda

3. Mark says:

Having a rare/never do… bbc burst, if ever would – be for, Farage or Golloway

Nigel I can’t help believe (but the questions?) is a reasonable decent soul. His four million fans I reckon much most for good. Cared to vote.

Mr G sounded every bit the statesman. What a man. Could you imagine if him SNP. On his thanks speech, he, and only he, touches on why, who, how and what. He wears a hat.

Hats off to Nigel and George

Mark

• Mark says:

‘His four million fans’. Best we got have, are a-political, (should) understand anarchy, small gov libertarian types. This God’s plan.
      Mark

• Aldous says:

Mark, I’m guessing that English isn’t your first language or you’ve suffered a stroke – or the midwife slapped your head instead of your ass at birth. I used to think that English was a beautiful language but I woz rong all arong.

• Mark says:

One O level me. English, I use to make a point or two. Prophetic aims. That’s me, y’not wrong, you know English, Mark.

4. I have no reason not to believe that SNP and Plaid (Cymru) in Wales are Zionist controlled as many other parties and people are.

They have fooled me once again and thanks to Aldous and Julie and the Tap Blog for enlightening me on this!

I agree with the argument presented by Aldous and the fact that Mr Farage didn’t quite do what he should have done for Britain.

Julie wrote:

Get the facts. Every day you highlight the crimes of Israel and Zionists, but you say “I wanted Mr Nigel Farage and UKIP to win because he is an intelligent and decent person who could have done some good things for Britain”. What good things? Don’t you know Farage is another Zionist lackey? Don’t you know UKIP have a Friends of Israel Group? Don’t you know that Farage is pro the Jewish banking Cabal which is impoverishing people? Get real.

Aldous and Julie thanks for providing these posts and even if it was necessary to challenge what I wrote.

I greatly appreciate people like both of you and of course Lynn, Gordon, Jennifer and others like them and the Tap Blog: the platform that made it all possible.

5. I agree with Julie and we all need to get real. We need to go beyond what is presented for our consumption.

I was impressed with Mr Farage because he wanted Britain to break free of the corrupt EU and overlooked his other faults.

“Get the facts. Every day you highlight the crimes of Israel and Zionists, but you say “I wanted Mr Nigel Farage and UKIP to win because he is an intelligent and decent person who could have done some good things for Britain”. What good things? Don’t you know Farage is another Zionist lackey? Don’t you know UKIP have a Friends of Israel Group?

— Says Julie and she is right

6. Another Knight in Shining Armor or a fraud with a MD who is a front man for the Crime Syndicate?

“Ben Carson: No One Has Right to Refuse Mandatory Vaccinations”