What can we do about the Satanists?

TAP – I always believed that murder was against the law.  Apparently it is not.  Judges and Police, far from being shocked by the kids’ horror stories, are just desperate to stop people from finding out what’s going on,  so the rape, murder and mayhem can continue.  This video gives some idea of who the legal profession is serving, not to mention politicians and so on.

A friend of mine works with the victims of Satanism, driving out demons.  He and his children tell me about what happens.  The windows and doors bang.  The victims cry and wail, yet once the exorcism is complete, they are calm and normal people once more.  Is this the way to go?  There is no doubt that demons are real, and the use of the name Jesus and Christ and the cross are fully effective in driving them out.  And that though we know that the Christian religion as passed to us was the creation of Rome, manufactured as a form of Judaeism for non-Jews, with much deception included by Josephus Flavius.  Reading Ralph Parry you get some of the real history of Jesus, from the point of view of the historical record.  What is this power we can draw on to fight against the possessed, the Satanists?  This video gives you the kind of effect I’m talking about.

My friend works outside the church, running his own services based on his faith in the bible.  The church is of course penetrated with Satanists.  We need to look outside.

30 Responses to “What can we do about the Satanists?”

1. Murder is against the law, eh!?…

THANK YOU for publishing this!

2. Anon says:

Hey, Sabine!

Welcome to the club.

We will of course be supporting you.

C&J

3. Anon says:

PS I received lots of this material – but not from Ella or Sabine. I have never met Ella and I have not seen Sabine for years. There were lots of other people involved – across the world.

4. Aldous says:

Age of Lying in Swift Decline Crashing Under Weight of Connected World

Posted by Johnny Punish on February 12, 2015

Liars Put on Notice! Punishment is Swift, Harsh and Painful as Connected World Shines Massive Light on 20th Century Antiquated Fools with Agendas

With all these shocking revelations about paedophilia and child killing/snuff movies, some may think that this is a terrible time to be alive – especially for one’s children/grandchildren – but it’s time to see the Hour Glass of Life as half full and not half empty.

Other military veterans out there will know how brutal combat really is but if global conflict is inevitable and the only realistic way to rid the planet of these establishment paedophiles and the Luciferian Talmudic worshippers, then bring it on. As long as we fight and destroy the real enemy this time around, then we have nothing to fear or lose. And, there are many things in life far worse than death, Talmudic Slavery being near to or at the top of the list.

5. RabbiT says:

Now I see why my post was awaiting moderation?

I explained the casting out of demons and why the cross has no power. The power is in the blood of Jesus one has to claim the protection of the blood before taking authority over the demon.

6. RabbiT says:

Oops off topic! Tap posted CBN to be supportive and I challenged TBN as disinfo. No problema we are on the same side on this issue Tap – misunderstanding understood. Thumbs up!

Sabine is not new to the club but is a very experienced veteran.

Neither Sabine nor Ella “posted the material”.

Anyone can draft a letter but to post such requires it to be popped into the red box…

It requires action but they will argue intent.

WTF?

Local Government lawyers being as they are utterly corrupt and evil want to punish them for exercising their right which in law is the pursuit of justice and in this case fair comment on matters of the administration of justice but they know the goal posts have changed and neither of the accused did anything wrong so as such they can not be guilty.

Someone did so. Therefore the wrong parties are being pursued.

They have to catch who disseminated the material to set up the accused was it Ricky,,,Was it,,?

As a victim of government judicial persecution for nearly forty years I know how the Satanic minds of government and judiciary act.

This is of course all a smoke screen.

What is the subject?

The well-being of the children.

Obviously being separated from the mother is against the well-being of the children in this case.

Not as far as the gov and judiciary are concerned their duty is truly all about “internet articles”.

internet articles are everywhere just as words between individuals are everywhere, it is but mere gossip but not to that criminal outfit the legal profession it is not.

The mother has received such persistent injustice someone has simply exercised their right to discuss it and that is so abhorrent in the eyes of the criminals in gov that she must experience the full force of the law!

What about the well-being of the children?

Who in the gov/judiciary gives a f…. (more than 4 letters) about the well-being of children!

Except perhaps those who remove their clothes to do so. By that I mean those in gov/judiciary who enjoy their privilege – their ability to rape children with impunity!

We are likely to be about to witness how the judiciary are in a state of total dereliction of duty and will not administer justice and will not protect or act in the best interests of the children and should anything detrimental happen to the children then we the public must begin by demanding charges be made against
    solicitor Suzannah Hargreavs in the first instance for endangering these children’s lives.

7. RabbiT says:

Tap: I have had time to review this post by you.

My apologies for not giving the answer you sought earlier.

Forget all forms of established religion such as C of E, Methodists etc.

The church consists of those who belong to God, who are members of His family and who come to Him through personal belief and acceptance of Jesus Christ as their saviour.

One does not even need to do the above.

I witnessed my best friend having just entered into God’s family and I asked him how I could get what he now had.

I went home and in bed said “Jesus, if you say who you are I want you to come into my life!”

At that point I entered the Kingdom of God and will spend eternity with Him. It did take a few months for God to show me I had entered in.

Saying it is not what is about, you have to mean it, you truly have to want to invite Christ into your life for who He is not for what you might benefit from such!

You have to truly believe!

He knows your heart.

I am happy to be available to you on the phone or whatever if you want to discuss this further. It is the best thing you will ever do!

8. RabbiT says:

Sorry above

“Jesus If you ARE who you say you are then I want you to come into my life.”

9. RabbiT says:

Sorry the above prayer should read:

“Jesus, if you are who you say you are, then I want you to come into my life.”

10. Mark says:

Tap, I take my hat off to you. Aangirfan included. Jesus, is with you in the power of the Holy Spirit, be assured. Those who do – pray
    Mark

11. Mark says:

Would you like to know (…do now) I posted that before I read rabbiT. Cor.. would you Arthur and Eve it??
    Try talking to the God – who might be here – about some thing, any ting, speak, ask, seek, question, scream, talk n try n listen, read.. some bible.
    Fight and pray
    Mark

12. Mark says:

‘And that though we know that the Christian religion as passed to us was the creation of Rome, manufactured…’

We do not. ‘Hey ho, let’s go…’ Bro Tap, please don’t be overconfident about christianhoax. We discussed on ‘The Jews are Egyptians in origin, says Ralph Ellis’ (Tap) and should continue. God – like Jesus – is to be communicated with. Say so? And thank you.
    Mark

13. Aus says:

Excuse me Tap, but where is the content of your title: “Lawyers threaten mother of Whistleblower Kids, and Sabine McNeill”? Maybe what I wrote
    was true here, too?

14. Justice says:

What? Where has the info gone? I just checked back for an update and nothing? Was a threat a made?

15. End Child Abuse says:

Who may I ask asked you to delete this information? Was it a question of libel? I can’t think of a law which allows for such a request? Perhaps not important as the information is already known. But it is important to state the legal argument. Otherwise it is mere intimidation.

16. anonymous says:

who asked you to remove the material

17. anonymous says:

more explanation needed

18. Ella and I have been ORDERED to remove material – as if we could!

19. Anon says:

Thanks very much for posting it anyway, Tap. Hope it has not caused your family too much distress. It is now round the web.

20. Jennifer says:

On a very different note from recent posts.
    This weekend the USA and Canada are bracing themselves for extremely cold weather conditions. As they did in 2014. Is this a weather weapon attack from their own government – just because they can?
    This VT conversation from 2014 suggests it may be (the first few minutes). The rest of the discussion is quite interesting too.

21. norse kode says:

The divine irradiation of luminous energy, which we call Vigilance, reaches the planet Earth but is not manifested in sapiens. Sleep energy, directed or manipulated by the Archons, maintains the programming of the system even down to the smallest group, the family…Why did Jesus appear to be so tremendously antagonistic toward the family?

Recall his words:
    “I have come to set a man against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And the enemies of man should be their own families. He who loves his father or mother more than he loves me, is not worthy of me; and he who loves his son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me.”
    When Jesus was told that his mother and brothers were outside and wished to speak to him, he replied: “Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?” and he stretched out his hand towards his disciples saying: “Here are my mother and my brothers.” When one of his disciples asked him for leave to bury his father, Jesus said, “follow me and let the dead bury their dead.”

Strange words for one who preached of love!
    it can be seen that the family is the ultimate nucleus that maintains dream or hypnotic energy: the instrument of sapiens’ slavery to animal unconsciousness.

Thus, if Jesus wished his disciples to see the light, to awaken and evolve, by necessity they had to break the chains of sleep.From the Stellarman by John Baines Fhttp://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/brujos/brujos_hablanE2.htm…

• RabbiT says:

Too deep for you Sir.

Love the Lord thy God…neighbour as thy self.

Putting God first will create division within the family. Sorry but to go into this in depth would take up too much time.

What Jesus states is simply a truth not His intent as you project.

Christians to date have proven to be my greatest enemies yet I profess to be a Christian.

i live to serve them yet they despise and reject me.

Sound a bit like Christ’sexperience?

RabbiT

22. anonymous says:

yes thanks for caring, writing and probably stressing yourself out in trying to support the right thing for humans. You were brave when no one else wanted to be, now others can take the fight further.

23. Clearsight says:

You can help the kids by signing the petition started incase a coverup is made to protect the other crimes. Check the link below:

24. Cynthia says:

Dear Tap.
    There is family.
    There is journalism.
    Never the twain should mix.
    Do one or the other before you pursue whatever you choose to serve.
    A journalist pursues facts and figures; employs critical thinking. Family are loved, but have no place in that process after something is printed.

Kind regards to you and yours,
    Cynthia