I do not consent

Maybe we can get the ball of resistance rolling along the lines of this ‘I do not consent’ idea from the www.jimstonefreelance.com forum.

idonotconsent

With all evil plots the “elite” bring against us, they give a warning with either an obscure article on page 23 of a small local paper, predictive programming, or other venue. When they do this, they consider a lack of reaction from the public as consent to what they plan to do even if virtually none of the public ever gets a chance to see it. On that note:
Farganne posted the following to the forum:
I do not consent

Since it widely observed that “they” are under some sort of universal requirement to notify their victims and at least construe non-response as “consent”, I figured it would be wise to draw up a list of things I explicity do not consent to, and then to post it publicly.

It could become a catch-all letter of non-consent that anyone in the world could post in their name.

Here I’ll paste what I’ve got so far. Feel free to suggest more items.

______________

To those (& IT) whom the following concerns:

I do not consent to any obligation, implicit or otherwise, to address you in your legal language; for that language was designed to justify subterfuge and deceit. Being in favor of transparency, I shall address you in the natural tongue I grew up speaking. I shall say what I mean and mean what I say.

I do not consent to adhere to any legal conventions or forms purporting to dictate how this letter is to be formatted – no outline format, no numbering system, no organizational principle.

Although there is much to which I do not consent – now or in the indefinite future – before getting to any of that, I must first declare everything to which I never consented.

I never consented to be registered as the physical property of any so-called royal (king, queen, etc.). My parents took that action in the form of getting my birth certificate. They themselves were ignorant of what the certificate really represented, because they were never given notice of it, and likewise with their parents before them, back into posterity. In order to consent to something, we must be served notice. If not, you have broken regulations. Neither I nor my parents gave consent to have me registered as anyone’s property but their own. Therefore, on this one point, birth certificate registry, you have broken regulations billions and billions of times.

I never consented to have my sovereign physical self legally abducted and coerced into being identified with a straw man corporation whose name goes by my first name, my middle name(s), and my surname in all capital letters. Nor did my parents consent to this.

I never consented to be regarded as collateral on the usurious, hence mathematically unrepayable, debt that is the modern money supply. Ditto my mom and dad. I never consented to allow my consciousness to be manipulated via subliminal techniques, as was done to me countless times throughout my childhood by way of the various entertainment (one could also say “entrainment”) media – on each and every occasion without my informed consent.

I never consented to have my water poisoned with fluoride.

I never consented to have chemical, biological, or other agents tested on me from any vector.

I never consented to have fraudulent history presented to my young mind as enshrined truth.

I never consented to be systematically inculcated with a severely stunted, extremely distorted view of our world.

I never consented to any single one of the tens of millions of legal codes scaffolding up your artificial control grid in direct contravention of the One True Law.

Now, I still do not consent to any of the above.

I do not consent to global governance, along with all that phrase entails, as laid out in Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius. To be perfectly clear, I consent to none of it!

I do not consent to unelected committees drafting codes that affect my ability to live and thrive.

I do not consent to be killed in the name, or for the sake, of any environmental campaign.

I do not consent to be deliberately poisoned, or otherwise harmed, in the course of your deployment of any “black op”.

I do not consent to have my speech censored by “hate laws”.

I do not consent to have my natural connection with the land severed by unnatural and artificial codes which enforce such monstrous policies as imprisoning people who collect rainwater.

I do not consent to being subjected to psychotronic (EMF, “technetronic mind control”) harassment and/or torture.

I do not consent to the heavy metal particulates being dispersed throughout my sky.

I do not consent to having to guess which foods in the marketplace are genetically modified.

More is on the Forum

Jennifer

23 Responses to “I do not consent”

1. WHATEVER says:

I was born in the north of Scotland in the early 70’s & the name on ‘my’ birth certificate has only first letters of forename & sir name in capitals, the rest is lower case. Does this mean I’ve never been a legal person?

2. Paul says:

I do not consent

3. Cynthia says:

I do not consent.
    Furthermore, I reject the Babylonian Talmud, and abhor the way it is being forced on my world in the most stealthy, sick, warmonger profiteer ways, as is its AshkeNAZI design.
    I do not consent.

4. freeman says:

“I Do Not Consent” is an awesome idea. This will unify the 99% of us, the enslaved people, in pooling our collective will and sincere intent against the Powers That Be and their agents that are imposing a protocol of deceit, divide and conquer strategy. “I Do Not Consent” proclaim our awakening and our conscious awareness of the evil
    matrix that imprison us and its malignant perpetrators. Expressing our “I do not consent…” collectively even in print will be paradigm-shifting and empowering. As in the Hundred Monkey Phenomenon, when enough of us raise our conscious awareness then positive change will occur. As it is said, “United we stand, divided we fall.”
    Thank you for giving us I Do Not Consent>

5. Jennifer says:

Tap, I like the logo – I could see that on a badge!
    I do not consent.

6. Jennifer says:

Courtesy of Iceni Rising.
    This is a very intelligent discussion. This points the finger at the source of our moral decay, being a weapon of cultural war.

7. Steve says:

Petty the #idonotconsent is already taken

8. danceaway says:

I see that my birth certificate, likewise, is not all capital letters (1941).

9. Miss Castello says:

I do not ‘consent’ either, to the ‘powers’ that should NOT be: but I will GLADLY consent to everything stated above. Well done!

10. Julie says:

I do not consent to NOAHIDE LAW FOR GENTILES.

The Seven Laws of Noah were recognized by the United States Congress in the preamble to the 1991 bill that established Education Day in honor of the birthday of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the leader of the Chabad movement. Punishment. The Talmud laid down the statutory punishment for transgressing any one of the Seven Laws of Noah (but not other parts of the Noahide code) as capital punishment[32] by decapitation, which is considered one of the lightest[ of the four modes of execution of criminals. According to some opinions, punishment is the same whether the individual transgresses with knowledge of the law or is ignorant of the law.

I do not consent to any person in authority who agrees with the supremacist ideology of the Judaism’s revolting book, the TALMUD. Look up “Talmud, facts are facts”. Here’s a taster.

Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Sanhedrin 55b

Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 (24) I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.

11. Julie says:

I do not consent to countries being controlled by secret societies, especially Freemasonry which is now hands of Jews or “crypto” Jews.

JFK secret societies speech.

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary
    restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

12. Julie says:

And I definitely do not consent to the lies and propaganda of the disproportionately owned Jewish MSM.

We see the world through the lens of the major media – for most people that means television. Books, newspapers, magazines, radio, and the internet play a role, but the vast majority of people around the world get their information from television. And, if those who own the global media conglomerates are mainly jews and those who run the television networks and cable channels are also jews who decide to feed us disinformation and lies that serve the agendas of those jews in control, then, instead of being told the truth, we will learn not about the real world, but about the world they wish us to see, one that will serve their plan for global control. Unless we reach beyond the media matrix to find sources that tell us the truth, authoritarian world government run by this powerful oligarchy will become a reality, and we will all be proles in a George Orwell totalitarian world.

13. WHATEVER says:

FOR MOST THE ABOVE – YOU’VE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET – YOU’VE CONCENTED

14. Cynthia says:

I’m with Julie on this link above and her other comments.

I do not consent.

15. omeany says:

Me either! I DO NO CONSENT!

16. Chris says:

I feel this is a really worthwhile idea. For ages I have been thinking of a single issue that could unite us all, in a world where there are so many seemingly separate issues and areas of concern, as I believe that acting together as one voice is our only way to victory. And here it is. It is not one single issue as such, but a ‘statement’; the statement being that we are each of us to some extent aggrieved because our rights have been trampled on. And those things that we are aggrieved about will to some degree vary amongst us, and can be added to or removed as we each see fit – although naturally there will be a great deal that we all collectively agree upon. Any differences don’t matter: the fact that we did not consent being enough to express the fact that we each know that our rights as sovereign beings have been denied us. THAT’S THE ISSUE! It is so obvious and simple yet perhaps never before has anyone put forward an idea that states that whilst sovereign beings, we can act together to defend our own, and each others, rights. We are individuals, and ONE. Of course in this unity we each agree to stand alongside our fellow man who has declared that he did not consent either – providing of course that the beliefs of that person do not contravene Natural Law; that the one aggrieved doesn’t feel that he has a right to cause harm to another person in any way.

I feel that this could be too important to let the topic slide down the list into oblivion, and so later this morning I will be posting this, along with my list of those things I didn’t, and do not, consent to, on the Get Out of Debt Free ‘latest news’ forum, where I hope others here will come to discuss the possibilities of taking this forward. Meanwhile perhaps Henry might want to keep this topic near the top for others to see.

17. ADAM says:

I DO NOT CONSENT EITHER

18. Jennifer says:

I have always voted, even in every piddling local election – I used to think ‘people have died so I can do this’. Now I know that was a fix too, and in fighting for ‘democracy’ even more good people have been minced up by the system. So I wasn’t going to vote again.
    But now I will get my ballot paper, cross through the candidates and write just four words. I do not consent.

19. RabbiT says:

Beat me to it Julie so:

I do not consent to a mark on my right hand or forehead with which to buy or sell no matter how secure thank you Mr Rothschild.

20. martin says:

I do not consent. I intend this as an open statement to policy making elites the world over, in accordance with, but not exhaustively contained in the excellent Jim Stone text. This also applies to my next of kin,unawake friends and my dependants.

21. martin says:

i think it would be good to have like minded people meet up or have a central hub of contact aside from the digital way. If the paranoid policy makers have their ( justified) concerns that we are waking up, they will follow through on their banning of these sites sooner rather than later. Speaking from the UK, I would suggest a payg sim card for initial contact, so cost kept to a minimum, then people can socialise in local groups and discuss issues over a meal and drink. It would be interesting to see how quickly it would develop and most of all fun! After all, how many unawake people know that Westminster MPs voted to nationally introduce fluoride? Do they know what fluoride is? It’s not in many areas yet, but people on a local level can edjumacate 🙂 others. It would be woth it just for that good deed! Trust would need to be a key factor and if any “double agent shills” tried to infiltrate, they could soon be identied by their lack of knowledge and party line toeing. Just a thought…..

22. dani says:

Thank you my friend. It would seem that the consciousness of humanity is spreading the word- this is my Declaration of Non-Consent, and the following “I do NOT Consent” movement that I published last week:

Great Minds!!!!!