Blogtalkradio on Hampstead abuse allegations

Sabine Update –  Satrurday AM –  Talking about ‘admission of guilt:

Christchurch school have not only revamped their website but also changed a lot of their staff, I understand.

McDonald’s in Hampstead has also closed, I read.

I just wonder when Police will cancel their Warrants for Arrest against mother and myself and when Barnet Council will withdraw their application for prosecution and HHJ Pauffley her ‘injunction order’…

Hampstead London Alleged Child Sexual Abuse Scandal – RADIO SHOW FRI. 20 FEB.

7pm.

with PATRICK CULLINANE

This Shocking Video

[now removed]

Of Alledged abuse in the

London borough of Hampstead Children talking about their abusers in graffic detail please be careful if you are a survivor it may trigger things off.

LIVE UK CALL 01444  390 270

This case is the result of an 8-year old boy and his 9-year old sister confessing at long last the Alledged abuse they suffered Alledged by their British father who is the Alledged leader of a Sexual Ritual Abuse cult in North London. The Russian mother had a history of domestic violence with him that included 5 Police call-outs and 3 reports. She had long noticed signs of unhappiness, sickness and stress in her children, but only when on holiday in August with them, she learned about most harrowing details as the reason.

However, six days after reporting the crimes to Barnet Police on 05 September 2014, the children were taken into ‘protective custody’ and subsequently to two different foster carers. Medical examinations initiated by the Police confirmed scarring in the rectum area of both children. The hearing of the boy is impaired due to the father’s hitting and excessive shouting. Two weeks later, the Police told her that the children retracted the allegations and that the investigation was closed. The explanation was that the children made their story up from the film “The Mask of Zorro”. Strangely, this film has been used in another case as an excuse, I am told.

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED ALL WELCOME TO DISCUSS THIS CASE.

Position Statement 16 Febuary 2015 [transcribed from MK’s handwritten statement directly following, below]:

“Maurice Kirk v South Wales Police

BS 614159 etc.

16 Febuary 2015

CLAIMANTS POSITION STATEMENT

1] Claimant has exhausted all conceivable routes to assist court representation re: criminal and civil cases, but each time proved blocked by police.

2] 24/7 surveillance is controlled by MAPPA / Probation, Barry police.

3] Documentary proof on all, leaving only postbox and one telephone number.

4]  All complaints procedures documented and repeated to prove it.

5]  10 court appearances blocked by using NHS [Wales], HMP, GeoAmey, and courts.

6]  Severe gut pain diagnosis and examination not progressed since 2013 GP.

7]  Police / court / HMP / Probation / MAPPA audit trail documentation buried.

8]  CCRC refuse to disclose 1 Dec. 2011 Cardiff Magistrates Clerk of Court notes and log.

9] Private GP consultation refused for 17 months as police block appointments.

10]  HMP Cardiff, Swansea, Park and Bristol have all confiscated legal data.

11]  ABMU Healthtrust refuse to clarify or correct police psychiatric reports.

12]  Swansea University Psychiatry Dept. refuse to correct fabricated reports.

13]  HMP staff assaults and robbery by prisoners never properly investigated.

14]  Civil court judgements against prisons and custody are proved worthless.

15]  HMC + TS ignore court applications, lose records and alter court logs.

16]   Prisoners sentence doubled without court appearance required, based purely on unsubstantiated documentary evidence controlled from Barry.

17] Writs of Habeus Corpus from members of claimants family are all blocked.

18]  Successive prisons refuse to share claimants medical records.

19]  Successive concise directions  from Cardiff County Court ridiculed.

20]  Direct, face to face, claimants complaint  to HM Prisons Inspectorate, countless HMP governors, HMP doctors and law courts all proved futile.

21]  The very same applies to Information Commissioners Office, National Offenders Management Service [Wales], NHS [Wales], Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Independant Police Complaints Commission, The Welsh Assembly,  GMC [encl. 21/09/14 to GMC] and Prison Probation Ombudsman leaving only friends and family for help.

signed
M.J. Kirk  BVSC
HMP Swansea”

see more:
Attachments area
Preview attachment M kirk SEPT 2013 1ba.jpgA.jpgB.jpg

M kirk SEPT 2013 1ba.jpgA.jpgB.jpg
Butlincat

7 Responses to “Blogtalkradio on Hampstead abuse allegations”

1. sovereigntea says:

Did GCHQ illegally spy on you?

Have you ever made a phone call, sent an email, or, you know, used the internet? Of course you have!

Chances are, at some point over the past decade, your communications were swept up by the U.S. National Security Agency’s mass surveillance program and passed onto Britain’s intelligence agency GCHQ. A recent court ruling found that this sharing was unlawful but no one could find out if their records were collected and then illegally shared between these two agencies… until now!

Because of our recent victory against the UK intelligence agency in court, now anyone in the world — yes, ANYONE, including you — can find out if GCHQ illegally received information about you from the NSA.

Join our campaign by entering your details below to find out if GCHQ illegally spied on you, and confirm via the email we send you. We’ll then go to court demanding that they finally come clean on unlawful surveillance.

• sovereigntea says:

GCHQ and NSA Collaborate to Steal the Keys to Your Cellphone
      Anyone interested in privacy and security should think twice about their cell phone dependence right now. That’s because today, The Intercept revealed that British spy agency GCHQ led successful efforts to hack into the internal networks of Gemalto, “the largest manufacturer of SIM cards in the world, stealing encryption keys used to protect the privacy of cellphone communications” made on the world’s largest telecommunications carriers, including “AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint and some 450 wireless network providers around the world.”

In other words, for millions or even billions of users around the world, global cellular communications are about as secure from GCHQ and NSA as an FM radio broadcast.

Here’s how it works. As The Intercept explains:

2. sovereigntea says:

SCREWED BY PAEDOPHILES SCREWED BY THE LAW COURTS SCREWED BY THE BANKS & SCREWED BY PROPERTY DEVELOPERS
    I was brutally sexually abused as a kid in London’s east end by Catholic Priests and the only time I felt safe was when my nan took me hop picking down in Kent where I won my very first talent contest. When I grew up and had my own family so as to keep my boys safe, in 1980 we decided to move to Kent when our kids were 9 and 11 years old. We took a risk and during the school holidays sold our semi in Eltham and bought a condemned cottage in Hollingbourne so our kids could start in their new schools in Kent. It meant we had to live in a caravan in the garden for 2 years waiting for planning permission to rebuild the cottage but together as a family we set to work and rebuilt our new home from scratch. I did well in my profession as an agent in the media for people like Fat Barry from the BBC Eastenders and at this time our mortgage was paid off so I decided to put something back into my beloved Kent by establishing the Triple A Multimedia Academy in Kent which required the re-mortgage of our home. We made good progress until my encounter with a paedophile ring in Lenham which my MP the Rt Hon Hugh Robertson was aware of. As a child sexual abuse survivor myself I reacted badly to discovering evidence of a paedophile ring in Kent resulting in civil court action against me albeit I have never been arrested or charged with assault. For more information on that aspect of my story please use this link:

It’s every body’s duty to protect children from sexual predators which is exactly what I did and if you love kids you would have done the same so now I need your help please.

• sovereigntea says:

WE LOST OUR HOME TO PAEDOPHILES & CORRUPT BANK NRAM
      Have you lost your children through the corruption of social services? Have you lost your home through the corruption of the banks? Has the corruption of the Law Courts dealt you a crushing blow? Has the tax man hit you hard while ignoring the rich guys and corporations that avoid paying tax completely? Has this corrupt establishment ruined your life as it has done mine? Thanks to this corrupt government its Law Courts, solicitors and banks I lost my home as a reward for protecting children from a Kent paedophile ring. See my story in the video (below)

3. paul (wifi is a known weapon frequency) says:

its all connected

Remember in the previous articles that I wrote where I talked about TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL?

Well, when the CIA and their goonies torment and torture very young children (especially sexually) all of that TRAUMA gets sent directly into the GRID.

That child who is being tormented – is connected to the larger grid – just like WE are connected to the larger grid!

So if ONE CHILD is being tortured – that experience is going into the grid and then being downloaded into all of us – as sub-conscious TRAUMA! Now what do you think about “being” your brothers keeper? What happens to one of us – happens to ALL OF US!

4. Lynn says:

They have been named and are scattering like the pond life they are. They will be severley dealt with as there is nowhere to hide. Anonymous have put into print the whole stinking filth that are involved in this sick and twisted state of affairs. This will never go away now and they will be dealt with…one way or another !!