Charlie Hebdo patsies in grave danger. Updated 19.30 UK time. They’re dead, as predicted.

UPDATE – The two ‘terror brothers’ have been shot dead.  The usual fare.  The patsies are quickly eliminated so they can’t plead their innocence.  Lee Harvey Oswald and hundreds of others ever since.  This follow-up event was forecast correctly by 21st Century Wire this morning.

POST

This morning 18-year-old Hamyd Mourad, suspected to be one of the three terrorists involved in yesterday’s attack, handed himself in to the police in Charleville-Mezieres. He reportedly surrendered peacefully after hearing his name on the news. And he claims that he had nothing to do with yesterday’s event.

Bizarre isn’t it?

Not really.

While every anti terror expert has agreed that the attack on Charlie Hebdo yesterday was a professional job, it seems pretty amateurish for a ‘highly trained terrorist’ to leave his ID behind. And since when does a terrorist take his ID on an operation?  One possible explanation is that the so-called terrorists needed a few extra hours to leave France or disappear. They had to fool the French police and intelligence into searching the wrong places and the wrong people. Is it possible that they simply planted a stolen or forged ID card in the car they left behind?

If this was the scenario, it is possible that the attack yesterday had nothing to do with ‘Jihadi terrorism.’ It is quite probable that this was another false flag operation. Who could be behind it?  Use your imagination…

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/08/amidst-a-religious-war-in-europe-or-is-it-just-another-false-flag-operation/

Above from Sovereigntea

Next from 21st Century Wire

CFR: French Admit To ‘Following’ Kouachi Brothers Before Magazine Shooting

21st Century Wire says…As French authorities close in on the two fleeing suspects turned hostage-takers, skepticism is building around reports which indicated a vast dossier of each suspect, and how security services allowed the alleged suspects to roam free, plan and stage Wednesday’s violent incident at Charlie Hebdo Magazine in Paris.Going by the official narrative, which says that the two prime suspects announced by French police, Cherif and Said Kouachi, were responsible for Wednesday’s attack, it seems as if the two ‘terrorists’ were being closely monitored and tracked by both French and US security services prior to the event…21WIRE-PARIS-SIEGE-2
HOSTAGE SIEGE: ‘CTD’ Building located in the town of Dammartin en Goele, just northeast of Paris. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) mouthpiece, Foreign Policy Magazine admitted as much on Thursday, stating:

“French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Thursday that the suspects were “probably followed” prior to the shooting and that there apparently was no sign of an impending attack, according to Le Figaro. Indeed, both Cherif Kouachi, 32, and Said Kouachi, 34, were previously known to the authorities. Cherif was convicted by a French court in 2008 of trying to travel to Iraq to fight in that country’s insurgent movement. Both brothers were named in a 2010 case in connection with a plot to spring an imprisoned Islamist from jail, according to the BBC. Because of a lack of evidence, neither brother was prosecuted.”

French-Suspects
Kouachi Brothers – said by French Police to be responsible for Magazine Murders.

“According to CNN, citing an unnamed U.S. official, French intelligence has told their American counterparts that Said Kouachi traveled to Yemen in 2011 “on behalf of the al Qaeda affiliate there” and received weapons training from al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.”

“According to Yahoo News and reports in other American outlets, both brothers were viewed by American security officials as sufficiently serious threats to be placed on a no-fly list preventing them from traveling on commercial aircraft bound for and leaving the United States.”

One of the brothers is also said by authorities to have served prison time in France on terrorism charges, and this unique profile raises the very real possibility that at least one could have been groomed as an informant.

US media are currently coalescing around a new set of talking points to confront this embarrassing aspect of the story, with the new talking point being, “It’s impossible to keep track of all of these radicalized individuals, and more resources are needed to prevent attacks like this”, which is being streamlined across all major media outlets today.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Based on the timing of the photos released by police and the professional contract/mercenary attributes of the attack, therefore, it is VERY UNLIKELY that the two suspects presented by French Police, Cherif and Said Kouachi, are the same men who carried out today’s sophisticated attack. Note also the height and build of the shooters, and do not be surprised if the two suspects are short and look nothing like the tall, muscular-frame shooters depicted in news reports on Wednesday.

INTO THE WOODS: French Police in ‘Hot Pursuit’ of Terror Suspects in Forest (that means no witnesses)

21st Century Wire says…It’s being touted as ‘France’s 9-11′. This evening French Authorities have announced they are in hot pursuit of the two Charlie Hebdo shooters, who are believed to now be fleeing through the forest – but what are their chances of survival?1-Charlie-Paris-Shooter-TroopsIn what global media are now describing as “the largest man-hunt in Europe’s history”, French SWAT units have now entered the forest of Retz, a large wooded region located 50 miles northeast of Paris, this after receiving ‘reports’ that the two fugitive suspects,Cherif and Said Kouachi reportedly abandoned their vehicle on a nearby country road.The fugitive suspects are said to be the ‘French-born’ sons of Algerian-born parents, who incredibly, were already under police surveillance, with at least one already on a “no fly list”, and even jailed for 18 months for trying to travel on jihad to Iraq 10 years previous. US officials have also leaked to the media the talking point that one of the brothers, Said Kouachi, was also in Yemen in 2011 for a number of months “training with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)”.

French-Suspects

Police helicopters have been scrambled, along with several dozen police vehicles, tactical RAID off-road units, as French teams scour the 13,000-hectare woodland and adjacent farming properties. CNN has keen to announce that police were “using night vision goggles” as they worked their way through the densely wooded area. Additionally, French military soldiers have also been deployed, firstly in Paris itself, but it’s unclear yet if the military are joining in the dragnet operation near Retz.

French official now report that, in addition to the two fleeing suspects still at large, and the 18 year old ‘false positive’ suspect currently in police custody (a student who police still cannot tie to the Charlie Hebdo shooting), at least 7 other ‘friends and associates’ of suspects have also been arrested today.

(TAP – to keep them quiet from letting information out that shows the patsies to be innocent)

The police were apparently ‘tipped off’ when reports emerged from the nearby village of 300 people, where they claim to have located the two suspects’ abandoned the Renault Clio hijacked in Paris after Wednesday’s shooting, and claim the suspects fled on foot, leaving the vehicle stocked with “jihadists flags”, and ‘Molotov cocktails’.

(the only thing missing from this story so far is a copy of the Koran on left the seat of the vehicle, and ID’s of the suspects*).

* As if by magic on Wednesday evening, the British media appear to have broken the story that one of the suspects, Said Kouachi, had (too conveniently) left his ID Card on the seat of the original get-away vehicle, a Citroën C3 which police say they abandoned during their escaped.


US media quickly constructed a new headline talking point around this seemingly improbable development, exclaiming that, “How can such a well-planned operation make such a mistake?”

This scenario is a fact an exact re-run of another unlikely story put forth by US authorities immediately following the attacks of Sept 11, 2001, where one of the alleged hijacker’s passport, said to have belonged to Egyptian national Mohamed Atta (Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta) was found in mint condition amidst the rubble in Manhattan after the collapse of WTC Buildings 1, 2 and 7.

1-Mohamed-Atta-Visa
After this amazing disovery, US Media and law enforcement then fashioned Atta into a central character in the 9/11 story, even though at least one of official photos released of Atta has since been proven to be a forgery. Atta’s passport has never been made available to the public for an independent forensic examination.

SEE ALSO: PARIS SHOOTING: Charlie ‘Magazine Murders’ Reveals Evidence of Deliberate Staging

What abundantly clear now after scanning US and European media outlets, is that the two suspects which French police are claiming to be presently ‘on the run’, Cherif and Said Kouachi, have already been tried, convicted and sentenced in the court of public opinion, so it’s unlikely that anyone who believes the official narrative of this event will shed a single tear for these two alleged fugitives should they turn up dead at the hands of French SWAT units.

If indeed tonight’s French manhunt ends up in a rural wooded area, then it’s also fairly certain that there will be no real public witnesses, and only French police to tell the official story once the assailents have been either shot, or burned alive in a farm house building, in a similar set staged for the Dorner Siege at Big Bear Mountain in 2013.

Ostensibly, the minute their photos were released in the media on Wednesday, both Kouachi Brothers could be classed as ‘dead men walking’. As 21WIRE has detailed in previous reports, this pattern of SUSPECT, MANHUNT, and DEAD SUSPECT mirrors the official narratives of bothTamerlan Tsarnaev in Boston in 2013, and LAPD fugitive ‘cop-killer’ Chris Dorner in Los Angeles in 2013.

1-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev
SILENCED: FBI recruit Tamerlan never made it out alive to tell the real story.

Based on how this Paris manhunt is being scripted by the police and media, it’s very likely that both Cherif and Said will go the way of Boston Boming suspects the Tsarnaev Brothers. Older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who himself was recruited by US security services (FBI) as a federal informant long before the alleged bombing took place, was in fact ‘alive and well’ while initially in police custody – a fact blacked-out by the US media, but reported here at 21WIRE. Later on it appears that he was in fact killed sometime after being taken into police custody before his mutilated body was dumped off at the local morgue outside of Boston.  Younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was more fortunate, narrowly escaping with his life during the arrest following a stand-off near Watertown, MA, but was severely injured to his neck and throat after being taken into custody by police and federal agents.

Like with the Tsarnaevs, when authorities release the photos in public, it almost guarantees that the suspects will never make it out alive, and hence, will never tell their story in public.

Will Cherif and Said be ‘Dead in the Woods’ by Friday morning?

It would certainly be an open and shut case for authorities and media is the story ends there – as global press ignore the real underlying narrative which could connect Wednesday’s violent shooting to a covert NATO Intelligence operation in the vain of declassified Operation GLADIO where CIA-NATO cells were allowed to murder innocents on European soil in order to make these events look like the work of a nefarious terrorist organization.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Based on the timing of the photos released by police and the professional contract/mercenary attributes of the attack, therefore, it is VERY UNLIKELY that the two suspects presented by French Police, Cherif and Said Kouachi, are the same men who carried out today’s sophisticated attack. Note also the height and build of the shooters, and do not be surprised if the two suspects are short and look nothing like the tall, muscular-frame shooters.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

6 Responses to “Charlie Hebdo patsies in grave danger. Updated 19.30 UK time. They’re dead, as predicted.”

  1. sovereigntea says:

    This morning 18-year-old Hamyd Mourad, suspected to be one of the three terrorists involved in yesterday’s attack, handed himself in to the police in Charleville-Mezieres. He reportedly surrendered peacefully after hearing his name on the news. And he claims that he had nothing to do with yesterday’s event. Bizarre isn’t it? Not really.

    While every anti terror expert has agreed that the attack on Charlie Hebdo yesterday was a professional job, it seems pretty amateurish for a ‘highly trained terrorist’ to leave his ID behind. And since when does a terrorist take his ID on an operation? One possible explanation is that the so-called terrorists needed a few extra hours to leave France or disappear. They had to fool the French police and intelligence into searching the wrong places and the wrong people. Is it possible that they simply planted a stolen or forged ID card in the car they left behind?

    If this was the scenario, it is possible that the attack yesterday had nothing to do with ‘Jihadi terrorism.’ It is quite probable that this was another false flag operation. Who could be behind it? Use your imagination…

    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/08/amidst-a-religious-war-in-europe-or-is-it-just-another-false-flag-operation/

  2. sovereigntea says:

    Whist you look the other way……

    SINGAPORE, January 9. /TASS/. Indonesian rescuers have detected a signal transmitted by the black boxes from the crashed AirAsia plane, the representatives of the search operation headquarters said on Friday.

    The flight data recorders are believed to be located in the tail part of the plane at the depth of 37 meters in the Java Sea. An effort is currently under way to lift this object to the surface.

    AirAsia airliner A320-200 disappeared from radar screens on December 28 about 40 minutes after its departure from Indonesia to Singapore, presumably crashing in the area of Kalimantan (Borneo) Island. The jet was carrying 155 passengers and seven crewmembers.

    So far, a total of 44 bodies from the crashed plane have been recovered.

  3. sovereigntea says:

    Hollande “now sanctions should be stopped.”

    PARIS, January 5. /TASS/.

    Hollande said on France Inter radio that deterioration of the economic situation in Russia is no good for Europe and that “now sanctions should be stopped.”

    He also added that sanctions “should be dropped if there is progress (on Ukraine).”

  4. Julie says:

    Has the nodisinfo site been blocked?

    http://nodisinfo.com/

    The Rebel site has the nodisinfo analysis up at the moment.

    http://therebel.website/en/nodisinfo/828985-hard-proof-the-terrorist-attack-in-france-is-an-absolute-hoax

  5. Aldous says:

    Whether this was a false flag outrage with genuine fatalities or just another hoax, something now has to be done about this tiny unhinged minority of the world’s population who are holding the planet to ransom to serve their sick agenda of enslaving Humanity with their satanic New World Order. Who the hell do they think they are? Chosen ones my ass.
    The illegitimate Zionist State of Israel HAS to be dismantled – the land being returned to its rightful owners – and the murderous racist ideology of Zionism banned worldwide. Those fanatics who support Zionism and the NWO agenda must be given no hiding place on Earth and hunted down, then dealt with Nuremberg style. See how they like it, except this time, the charges will be genuine and any executions fully deserved.

    Gordon Duff of VeteransToday.com absolutely destroys the official fairy tale of the Paris Attack. It wasn’t even filmed in Paris! It was either done in a studio or in another city and they proved that with their knowledge of Paris streets and by walking every street within 1 mile of the address. There is no street like that in Paris! They were firing blanks! Real AK-47’s don’t sound like that and take baseball sized chunks out of concrete. “Dead” cop was seen later very much alive. Gordon said it’s the most ridiculous false flag he’s ever seen!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SabJpAIo9rs&feature=youtu.be 7:50 (Initial poor sound quality)

    Smoloko: A SATANIC CULT HAS HIJACKED HUMANITY – LET’S STOP THEM – HOW? EDUCATE YOURSELF!

    “Humanity has been colonised by a satanic cult called the Illuminati. This cult represents Masonic and Jewish bankers who finagled a monopoly over government credit which allows them to charge interest on funds they create out of nothing.
    Naturally they want to protect this prize by translating it into a political and cultural monopoly. This takes the form of a totalitarian world government dedicated to Lucifer, who represents their defiance of God.”

    PALESTINIAN STATE RECOGNITION WILL BE A ‘GRAVE MISTAKE’, NETANYAHU WARNED FRANCE ON NOVEMBER 23,2014.

    Also – it is well known in the alternative truth/journalism realm that the French people are very vocal anti-Zionists. This false flag attack that occurred yesterday was in my opinion not only an attack against the French government’s decision to recognize Palestine as an independent state, but also a way to undermine the anti-Zionist resistance crowd in France and to instil bogus Islamophobia into the many anti-Zionist people. http://smoloko.com/?p=4103

  6. Aldous says:

    It seems the patsies have been conveniently killed after separate (but simultaneous) factory and grocery store shoot-outs. What a surprise not? Dead witnesses cannot lie – or tell the truth.

    Paris double hostage crisis results in separate bloody sieges as terrorists are killed
    Two hostage siege rock France, resulting in the deaths of the Charlie Hebdo suspects and the gunman who took hostages at a Paris grocery store

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11335132/Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-attack-how-police-finally-closed-in-on-the-killers.html

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.