Anyone see this reported in England’s media?

The Scottish government has announced a ban on natural gas fracking in what is being hailed as a “huge victory” by environmentalists and anti-fracking campaigners.

Spread the good news!

TAP – This happened two days ago.  Did anyone see anything about it on the news?  I didn’t.  Then again maybe I wasn’t watching.  There were no headlines in the newspaper rack in the supermarket.

This is non-news as far as the government is concerned, not to be known about by the plebs.

The SNP are the reason.  They’re cleaning up now on the strength of it.  If only UKIP could see they’re getting this topic so wrong, they’d landlide same as the SNP in Scotland.

As it is, we’re seeing a surge in the Green vote in England, a party which wants total immersion in the EU, more paedophile rights and the removal of property rights from all people.

The politics is about as nuts as fracking is itself.

10887385_914188531948962_7951746783244894716_o

9 Responses to “Anyone see this reported in England’s media?”

1. Julie says:

SNP announces indefinite fracking ban in Scotland
    Fergus Ewing, the Scottish Energy Minister, intensifies the Nationalists’ general election battle with Labour over which party is offering the greatest restrictions on fracking.

2. Gordon says:

See also, From Democracy Live: Energy Minister Fergus Ewing announces a moratorium on fracking in Scotland.

3. NPP says:

Dear NPP,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

I sense you are opposed to fracking. Thus I am forwarding your message to Roger Helmer MEP who is our Energy Spokesman. He is extremely knowledgeable about this subject and I am sure he will contact you when he can.

In the interim I attach our Energy booklet and once again thank you for going to the time to write to us.

Yours sincerely,
    Patrick McAndrew
    UKIP Head Office

… oh yeah Roger, he’s really knowledgable isn’t he TAP!

4. Lanark says:

Of course we Scots are opposed to fracking. Imagine a fracking machine pumping out the fracks and squirting frack juice and frack gas up and down the glens. The carnage would be mental, innocent folks dropping their Fish Suppers, Haddock Pasties and Deep-Fried Mars Bars all over the place. The spillage of drinks would be unthinkable and cause a week of National Mourning.
    It should be pointed out however (I don’t know if you Southern Frackers picked up on this) that we shall process the shale oil and gas for England at our refinery in Grangemouth, charge the English for the privilege and then sell it back to them.
    Lovely. Back to my porridge now… tat ta !

5. Jennifer says:

On a completely different topic…..
    If you have 43 odd hours to spare – one hour at a time will do, and it will fly by, (home decorating or a go on the cross-trainer would be a good time), listen to the weird and wonderful William Cooper on Mystery Babylon. And very important too for everyone to know and understand.

6. Julie says:

Thanks for the link Jennifer. Archbishop Cranmer says

“Our attention has been drawn to comments by the Rev. Steven Sizer made earlier today on social media. In those comments Rev. Sizer linked to an article entitled “9/11 Israel did it”.
    These comments would rightly be seen as unacceptable whenever they were posted. It is a matter of deep sorrow and shame that they have been posted in this week of all weeks.
    The Diocese of Guilford, where the Rev Sizer is licensed, is taking immediate steps to investigate. The diocese is aware of the seriousness of the matter and are also in touch with the Board of Deputies of British Jews.”

And a few hours ago.

Statement from Revd Dr Stephen Sizer
    “I very much regret and apologise for the distress caused by the reposting on Facebook of a link to an article about 9/11 from Wikispooks. It was particularly insensitive in that last week coincided with Holocaust Memorial Day. I removed the link as soon as I received adverse feedback, and realised that offence had been caused. I have never believed Israel or any other country was complicit in the terrorist atrocity of 9/11, and my sharing of this material was ill-considered and misguided. At the request of the Diocese, I will be suspending my use of all social media and blogs with immediate effect and until further notice.”
    Posted by Stephen Sizer at 16:37