Hi Tap, some interesting points you made, we are all part of a Unified Field of Energy, how many times over the years have I stated that?

The process of praying, and worshiping, taps into this Sea of Universal Consciousness, it is no surprise that Theology, and Science are becoming compatible bed partners. But this should not be confused with Controlled Organised Religions.

invoking-energy2-300x200

TAP – Prayer can just be a powerful feeling, and doesn’t need to conform to stereotypes.

I will do a Post on Energy, Prayer, and Worship, whn I get arond to it, but for now just remember when you are watching a Sport, or at a Concert, or watching a TV Programme, what you are watching, & observing will concentrate your thoughts ( this is WORSHIPING, no different to Praying) don’t ya’ know.

This is why The Entertainments Industries are so Important, they are Pseudo Religions, that concentrate Energy to ward various sources. The source will depend upon what you are Watching or Experiencing. Happy Events —and Happy Events (Error?). War, and War Films —-and just that Violence, and Chaos —–and you guess the rest,  because that’s where your Worshipful Energy is being Channelled.

Energy is there to be used for GOOD or EVIL, but you might not know how your Worshipful Energy is being stolen from you by what Entertainments you partake of.

As you might know “WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND”

This was the Purpose of The Inquisition, as well as forcing people back under the Wing of the Catholic Church. This I have also told you about.

My interest in the Occult, came from realising that it was an extension of Science, (because we exist as Moblie Electro Magnetic Fields, everything is composed of elecelectrons, that is an imutable fact q.v. Mendeleev’s Classification of the Elements, if you don’t believe me). The Occult also crossed over into the realm of Religion, as well, but  also encompases, areas of Jung Synchronicity, and Psychology. I would agree with you that King Jesus was a Gnostic.

Guess who exterminated them  ……..  The Jesuits none other.
It appears very few of your Commenters have any idea of what they are talking about.

You are totally correct Gillian, there is a Latent infinite Sea of Energy, in the Universe which can be accessed by the application of Praying Techniques, though these need not necessarily be related to Religion per se. You will note that many of my Posts drip feed information into Tap’s Blog. which is why I am so violently opposed.

I have given more information to justify my viewpoint than anyone has given to counter it.

Very few ever appear to understand what I state viz. The Coadjutor Jews are left to take the Flack after the Jesuits Have Stuffed You.
it didn’t like my HTML active link I did so I will try this which you can convert Link :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLzg7fhG70

The Jews are the Fall Guys.
I have never stated Jews aren’t the operatives of the deeds & operations, to speed us into the NWO, but have constantly stated they are not the ones at the very top of the Pyramid, & thus not the overal Organisers, & Controllers.

It does not bother me Wether you believe what I state or not, which is why I don’t get involved in wasting time answering Stupd Comments from The “BRAIN DEAD”, it their loss not mine.

This is a Corruption of a Quotation by Siddhãrtha Gautama (Buddha):
Which is very apt when you think about it, & I try to live by.

Which I state:-
“I Do not believe in anything simply because I have heard it.
I Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
I Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in  religious books.
I Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of my teachers and elders.
I Do not believe in traditions simply because they have been handed down for many generations.”

“But after observation and analysis, when I find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then I accept it and live up to it, & do my best to inform others for the benefit of all.” Only then, to me it appears Obvious.

Many would do well to also adopt and carry out what it states, to the best of their ability,
before making Stupid Statements, that because 7/8ths of an iceberg can’t be seen it doesnt exist!

What I have tried to tell you all is hidden in “Plain Sight,” Julie, but your self imposed Parameters restrict you from understanding what you are observing.

Not Disinformation Julie, you are just incapable of understanding it!

Nothing is obvious unless you want it to be, to many Climate Change is obviously caused by Homosapiens, and their activities w/r/t CO2 Generation, & the Forcing Mechanism but evidence seems to suggest the opposite.

My view is it’s more to do with Selling the “Emperor’s Clothes,” because the Science I learnt agrees with Observation, and Thus Nature.

Feynman stated “No matter how beautiful your theory, how smart you think you are, or even who you are, if it doesn’t agree with observation, and thus Nature, you are wrong.”

Being wrong, and not understanding, and interpreting the evidence, doesn’t matter if it only affects you, but not seeing the “Elephant” sitting at the Dining Room Table, when it relates to all,  and is causing a far greater impact on everyone as a result, is Rank Stupidity.

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS  ……..  WASP

6 Responses to “Your self imposed parameters restrict you from understanding what you are observing”

1. Julie says:

I am not incapable of understanding. From Judaism’s Talmud, which was the foundation of the Jesuits.

Sanhedrin 59a
    “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly”. This is FACT.

Wasp and the Jesuit “bollocks club” don’t want facts, they want a false reality. This all reminds me of the ending of 1984 when “O’Brien held up his hand with the thumb hidden and four fingers extended. How many fingers am I holding up Winston?”

“FOUR”

“And if the party says that it is not four but five – then how many?”

“FOUR”

And finally after they brainwashed him and sent in the rats, he went running into the arms of his oppressor, Big Brother saying FIVE fingers.

FALSE REALITY, facts are facts. Two plus two equals FOUR..

The Jesuits were established and financed by JEWS in 1534. Loyola & his Jesuits: financed by Spanish and Dutch Jews. FACT.

There were many pogroms against Jews before the Jesuits were founded, including England in 1290. FACT

An article in Haaretz (“Israeli Jew turned Catholic priest named head of papal court”) describes one David Maria Jaeger who “converted” from Judaism to Catholicism and will now become a member of the highest court in the Vatican. The word ‘converted’ is in quotes because it’s apparent that Jaeger has in no sense ceased being a Jew. Jaeger was born in Tel Aviv and had a Jewish religious education before assuming his high position in the Church.

How many Jewish Popes?

The Jewish Talmud is key and Wasp/Tap know it. See Michael Hoffman “Judaism’s Strange Gods” and Research how the United Nations are embracing Noahide Law for gentiles. One God only, a Jewish Gold. Worship of Christ is forbidden. The penalty is death.

• Tapestry says:

I am happy to leave the question open, Julie and do not have the same certainty that either you or WASP have. Don’t personalise your arguments if possible. They are more persuasive if given without looking for someone for them to be against. The Roman Empire was much earlier than 1534, which is the forerunner of the Vatican, and created Christianity. The Jesuits are just the more modern expression of that descent. The Jewish Revolt against Rome was led by King Jesus and was defeated in AD 70. Jesus was exiled and imprisoned in Chester (And did those feet etc?). According to Ralph Ellis, he was a gnostic. Rome was a manifestation of a power structure which existed and predated Rome. The history has been messed around with and hidden, so that the underlying story takes a lot of unravelling. I don’t think the story can be reduced to total simplicity, as the two elements Jew and Jesuit could well be expressions of the same power structure, just like Labour and COnservative, Republican and Democrat.

• Julie says:

I am not happy to leave the question open. Stop the DOUBLETALK and patronising comments. I’ll write what I like. I don’t use expletives and I do not preach hate. Christians will be slaughtered if Noahide Law is made the Jew World Religion.

Would worldwide coerced observance of the Noahide laws create more religious freedom and tolerance? Not a chance. The first law is against idolatry, and what’s idolatry? The Babylonian Talmud repeatedly says worship of the false prophet Jesus Christ is idolatry, a crime worthy of death. The Talmud also says Christ was a blasphemer, a violator of the second Noahide precept. This makes His worshippers, who claim He’s the second member of a three-party Trinity, blasphemers also.

The Seven Laws of Noah were recognized by the United States Congress in the preamble to the 1991 bill that established Education Day in honor of the birthday of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the leader of the Chabad movement.

Diplomats, delegates and rabbi’s gather at UN Headquarters for “One People, One World Conference”. United Nations, New York June 10th, 2013. On the heels of 3 Tammuz, members of the UN Diplomatic corps, UN Press Officers and other officials gathered at the UN headquarters in New York to learn how the Seven Noahide Laws must play a key role in international efforts for world peace. “On this day, people from all over the world gathered on behalf of the Laws of Noah”, said Rabbi Yakov D. Cohen, head of the Institute of Noahide Code, which sponsored the conference. “Their observance is required, so that the vision of the United Nations to have a settled and civilized world, filled with economic justice and righteousness will prevail”. Titled ‘One People, One World’, the conference brought together journalists, diplomats and delegates from countries across the globe, including Egypt and Israel. Guests of honour from the UN Diplomatic Corps also signed a ‘Declaration of the Seven Laws of Noah’, which emphasized the importance of the Seven Noahide Laws in maintaining peace, justice and harmony among peoples and nations. In his remarks at the event, Rabbi Cohen discussed how monotheism, uniting the world under the one true God, is essential for breaking down barriers between cultures. Looking around the room, filled with faces reflecting the diversity of the United Nations itself, Rabbi Cohen insisted that we must work together in bringing the international community to a higher level of spiritual understanding of man’s place in the universe. Other speakers at the event included Cartell Gore, President of the Booker T. Washington Business League and Richard Dawson, Director of Dawson Associates International, who insisted that all Jews are obligated to teach the Seven Noahide Laws. In addition to prohibiting idolatry, the Noahide code also forbids blasphemy, forbidden sexual relationships, murder, theft, and cruelty to animals. It also commands its followers to implement orderly processes of justice. The Institute of Noahide Code is a UN accredited NGO dedicated to spreading awareness of the Seven Noahide Laws, which all peoples of the world are OBLIGATED to follow. It takes its guidance from the inspiring vision of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, who understood the inherent power of these laws to unite the nations of the world.

• Tapestry says:

I apologise for my stupidity. It’s not personal. I have to edit the comments or they’d fill up with indigestible nonsense. I wish I had the time to do more, but family life predominates. I am sure you’ve got part of the truth right. If I’m being patronising, was that the word you used, I apologise! I see all religion as deception, not just some of it. Anyhow it’s good to get your comments, which are full of useful stuff.

• Julie says:

Tap says. “I apologise for my stupidity. It’s not personal. I have to edit the comments or they’d fill up with indigestible nonsense.” In that case stop promoting the WASP bollocks.

2. Linda says:

I like to hear all possible sides and then make up my own mind