10 Responses to “Video analysis of Woolwich”

1. NPP says:

Whether Chris Spivey is good/bad, at least he is asking where the BBC etc follow the party line. This Woolwich ‘story’ looks so dodgy, it looked dodgy to me the day it broke, it still looks dodgy and it should not be viewed as a ‘crime’ to ask.

So, David Camoron, I join the non-violent ‘conspiracy theory’ camp.

I worked on films/TV/commercial as an extra/model for several years on and off and this Woolwich gig looks like a film set. The mainstream never properly analyse and present these ‘stories’ satisfactorily.

• Gillian says:

Don’t expect any sense or truth from the msm on contentious issues such as Woolwich or 7/7 or anything else that our government or SIS may have had a hand in.

We do not have a free press and never have had and the BBC is the government’s mouthpiece, regardless of whichever party or parties are in power.

2. PC says:

Henry, I see Chris Spivey has made a reply to the article posted here about his presentation and his overall work.
    In the interests of fairness perhaps that can be posted and let all your readers see the rebuttal. Peace.

• Tapestry says:

Of course. Send it along. The article wasn’t written here. It was copied and pasted on here with the intention that all sides can be heard.
      If you want to get your message out, you need people to attack you now and again so you have a chance to reply while everyone is all ears.
      Remember the adage – my enemy is my helper. Nothing is truer, and nothing worse than an audience that sits in silence. Spivey should be grateful for the opportunity this attack has given him. Send it along.

• Gillian says:

Quite.

As Oscar Wilde is quoted as having said: ‘There is only one thing in life worse than be talked about, and that is not being talked about.’

You’re right Tap, he should be grateful. I doubt Mr Spivey will view it in that way though.

3. Kathryn says:

I don’t know why you are so keen to knock Chris Spivey. His work has to be read several times through because it’s so detailed. I just sent him another donation. Happy Christmas, Chris.

4. PC says:

Henry, here is the link – proving difficult to copy on pad. Don’t know if I fully get or agree with your tough love stance, particularly as you were a strong supporter of CS, but I’m sure he can hold his own if you read his rebuttal of Mr Boyle’s views.
    Peace.

• Gillian says:

Thanks for posting the link to that site/comment.

Anyone who’s interested should read it. It’s hilarious.

I don’t know why Spivey felt the need to tell his readers that Kevin Boyle visited the loo before he left though. Needless to say Spivey didn’t put it quite like that. Vulgarity seems to be his stock in trade.

Just when I was beginning to warm to him, he goes and ruins my perception of him. I think my first impressions of him were (sadly) right after all.

5. PC says:

Gillian – no arguments on that point.
    However, KB’s comments – dusty laptop et al – together with the early retreat had the real air of a writer with some preconceived ideas who simply wrote them up. It wasn’t very constructive and more than a little bitchy, in my opinion.As Henry said in response to some of the criticism for posting the article: we’re all human. None of us gets it right all the time. And Chris Spivey certainly falls into that category, as do we all. I just take the bigger view of the stuff that he covers and the no nonsense way he does it. We all, allegedly, want the same thing so perhaps we can all be more forgiving and tolerant in our search for freedom and truth. Thanks for the platform Henry and have a good one. Peace.