Israel is a puppet state of the Vatican controlled by SMOMs – WASP

David-Ben-Gurion1

Israel is a “Puppet State” of the Vatican, controlled by SMOMS

q.v. Ben Gurion (pictured) ——-> Peres

You are fooling yourselves if you think the Jesuit Vatican takes orders from the Jews.

Why do you think I refer to you as “Dick Brains”?   The Coadjutor Jews are left to take the Flack after the Jesuits Have Stuffed You!

The Jews are the Fall Guys.

Regarding Spivey, I consider he is a credible source of information, but but lets himself down, by excessive use of profane expletives (TAP not something WASP would ever do!), & never uses a single word if he can use a dozen instead, which has the effect of deviating the reader away from the main point he is trying to make.

I do not consider he is a disinformer.

I do not consider either that The tap is in any way controlled opposition, as suggested by those Myopic Species, who are incapable of doing any meaningful research, outside of their self imposed parameters.

I will tell you again Religion is a Maximised Control System, & the KJV, is not what you think it is — try referring to The Geneva Bible, that was banned by the Jesuit Coadjutor Cecil!

TAP – What do you make of King Jesus, WASP?   The Ralph Ellis interview on Mark Windows?  I find that interpretation of the historical record persuasive.  What does the Geneva Bible say that’s different?

All this needs to be considered w/r/t ENERGY because as I have told you before, we are mobile electromagnetic systems, composed of c.a.98% Associated Space.

You need to drop Religion, & view the Human Species as a hybrid produced by Ancient Aliens, in Likeness of themselves, a Worker Species they produced, which they further refined, with a few “Cock Ups” which they had to eliminate, with natural disasters, such as the Great Flood.

Your cosy beliefs in Earthly Bound Religion, will never lead you to this understanding.

(TAP – I agree – yet the Old Testament is a primary source for the ancient alien theories, besides the Sumerian tablets.  Religion has its uses as a repository of information.  It’s just that much/most of it has been tampered with, and vital other information has been left out.  The New Testament is possibly a major fabrication/adaptation put together as described by Ralph Ellis in his book and Mark Windows interview.  In practical terms, Christian people are far more willing to act, and have strengths that are not easily explained.  By talking to God, praying, it seems there is a power source available.  My belief is that you don’t need to follow the scriptures to be able to pray.  The power source is available to those who pray out of goodness.  There are inexplicable things, coincidences, events which are not easily explained without some kind of divine/outside intervention.

Evil is easily defined, and so is its opposite, therefore.  You have to take responsibility from your own being.  The scriptures are only an overlay, a cunning attempt to hijack the process of communicating with the power source through goodness and to misdirect it in the service of evil.  Still many people who believe in the scriptures are powered up by what they believe, and essentially they are 90% there.  They just have to stop trusting the clergy and the church, be willing to expose them for what they are, while still praying and being in contact with the power source of goodness.  The misdirect of the energy is the problem, not the belief in goodness.)

It is doubtful we will ever know the whole truth of the our purpose of our existence, as we are part of intwined consciousness system we exist in, as one of Parallel Universes, which can best be understood via Thought Form & Energy Concepts, involving the combination of The Sciences, & the Occult. (TAP – That’s a bit complicated and intellectual, WASP)

This will led to a greater understanding of the subliminal aspects of Religion the Vatican don’t want you to know about, hence the Term Heretic, which has nothing to do with not believing in God, & actually refers to not accepting what the Pope Tells You, & nothing else.

It’s easy to believe in God, but difficult to believe in any system which dictates what you must believe, as pronounced by a Califate Leader.  (TAP – spot on.  I should read Ralph Ellis’s book to find out who King Jesus was in more detail.  Ellis says he was a gnostic, and that, as he lost his revolt against Rome, the knowledge possessed by the Gnostics was lost to the western world,  What was that knowledge?)

REGARDS ……… WASP

30 Responses to “Israel is a puppet state of the Vatican controlled by SMOMs – WASP”

1. peter james says:

bollox bollox and bollox thats all this is
    and by now you should know this tap

• Glenn says:

So easy to say Bollox, Bollox and Bollox.

Far harder to explain why it is Bollox, Bollox and Bollox.

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us?

Religion is a control system as is the Banking system.

I look forward to a more detailed explanation of why it is Bollox.

• Julie says:

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

• Glenn says:

No…If sopmeone makes a statement without quantifying it then I expect them to clarify.

Trolls and shills make such comments.

The reasoned man (or woman!) will always give their reasons.

2. Mark says:

Concerning religion. The comparison with certain elite banker’s control system, may in your mind deliver the same results but surely controlling; people, paper, power of goods and services, is …different. And I’d say, not as watertight. Liable for bursts of liberty. With source material being the Bible, does this support control? What’s been done with it, for two centuries, is both full-spectrum elite dominance and say: someone like Wesley, on a horse or; the people who gave themselves to prayer and social care or; front-line peacemaking where different religions meet to stand (Syria comes to mind) or; the two elderly sisters fervently praying, (Peggy, 84 and completely blind, Christine, her younger sister by two years, could hardly walk, was bent over double from arthritis. And because they… prayed …and prayed and… Isle of Lewis, 1950, experiences…).

And what’s that, experience? Is this controlled, and by who/m/what? Oh yes, meetings like that can be/are invariably controlled, (less to euch) but not always. In the muck you can find…

Mark

• Mark says:

My gilfriend has read this through. Millenia not centuries. I love her. Much. I could have been clearer. Love you all… x mark
      And you spell euch ‘yuck’.

3. Julie says:

How many more times do we have to go round in circles Curteis? What is wrong with you? It’s time to bury this Wasp bullshit merchant(Jew apologist schizoid alter ego of yours), but you keep persisting with this execrable ‘Jews are not our real overlords’ disinformation bollocks. Perpetuating this bogus debate was initially irritating, but it has since become exceedingly boring. If there is anyone left out there who is still unable or unwilling to recognise the overwhelming ‘in your face’ evidence of Jew domination, subversion and control of society, they are at best profoundly ignorant and at worst simply insane. It’s clear that you are severely psychologically conflicted with respect to this unpalatable truth, nevertheless it’s time to knock this Jew propaganda deception on the head, it doesn’t work anymore. It’s the Jews stupid!

• Gillian says:

The fact that it’s so obvious and ‘in your face’ as you rightly say Julie, doesn’t entirely convince me that the Jews are at the top of the pyramid of power. It’s too obvious.

Those in control of planet earth are deceivers par excellence. I’m not letting the Jews off the hook. Their love of money has always been their downfall and makes them very easy to manipulate.

Actually, ‘manipulate’ is probably the wrong word. I believe they are very willing accomplices and as such are as guilty as those at the very pinnacle of power.

I think there is more going on here than most of us including me will ever be able to understand.

• Aldous says:

Totally agree Gillian. I see the [counterfeit] Jews (Khazars/Ashkenazim as they are not Semitic but Asiatic) as a sort of ‘gateway’ to the truth of sorts (whose hand is it that is ultimately behind the curtain?) in much the same way as I see Islam/Muslims as a near total distraction – as intended. Top Jews will sacrifice Jews at the bottom of the ‘chosen ones’ dung-heap at the drop of a hat.
        D-B-G should stop trying to get his morning bagels out of the electric toaster with a depleted uranium enriched metallic knife and fork. Either that or it’s hair styles gone bad day.

Patton On Communism And The Khazar Jews
        General Patton’s Warning

Most of the Jews swarming over Germany immediately after the war came from Poland and Russia, and Patton found their personal habits shockingly uncivilized.

He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP’s) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes. He observed with horror that “these people do not understand toilets and refuse to use them except as repositories for tin cans, garbage, and refuse . . . They decline, where practicable, to use latrines, preferring to relieve themselves on the floor.”

He described in his diary one DP camp,

“where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression ‘lost tribes of Israel’ applied to the tribes which disappeared — not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe — lost to all decency.”

Patton’s initial impressions of the Jews were not improved when he attended a Jewish religious service at Eisenhower’s insistence. His diary entry for September 17, 1945, reads in part:

“This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it.”

• Julie says:

Why are my comments being moderated?

I am not incapable of understanding. From Judaism’s Talmud, which was the foundation of the Jesuits.

Sanhedrin 59a
        “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly”. This is FACT.

Wasp and the Jesuit “bollocks club” don’t want facts, they want a false reality. This all reminds me of the ending of 1984 when “O’Brien held up his hand with the thumb hidden and four fingers extended. How many fingers am I holding up Winston?”

“FOUR”

“And if the party says that it is not four but five – then how many?”

“FOUR”

And finally after they brainwashed him and sent in the rats, he went running into the arms of his oppressor, Big Brother saying FIVE fingers.

FALSE REALITY, facts are facts. Two plus two equals FOUR..

The Jesuits were established and financed by JEWS in 1534. Loyola & his Jesuits: financed by Spanish and Dutch Jews. FACT.

There were many pogroms against Jews before the Jesuits were founded, including England in 1290. FACT

An article in Haaretz (“Israeli Jew turned Catholic priest named head of papal court”) describes one David Maria Jaeger who “converted” from Judaism to Catholicism and will now become a member of the highest court in the Vatican. The word ‘converted’ is in quotes because it’s apparent that Jaeger has in no sense ceased being a Jew. Jaeger was born in Tel Aviv and had a Jewish religious education before assuming his high position in the Church.

How many Jewish Popes?

The Jewish Talmud is key and Wasp/Tap know it. See Michael Hoffman “Judaism’s Strange Gods” and Research how the United Nations are embracing Noahide Law for gentiles. One God only, a Jewish Gold. Worship of Christ is forbidden. The penalty is death.

• Tapestry says:

Everybody’s comments are being moderated.

4. Mark says:

‘meetings like that can be/are invariably controlled, (less to euch)’ that ARE time and time, see an’any ol’clip online. Should I find some exceptions?

I truly understand why you all struggle with accepting this?

Church looks tired and/or in a bubble and… and “I know…” (but there’s also glimmers, deconstruct the culture – moments. The praise and worship – most/almost/all I can’t listen to – aside: the fire is out. Without understanding what you all know. Dem sleeping

Mark

5. Mark says:

thanks Julie, that was brill.

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.

Mark

6. Gillian says:

Hi Tap,

This sentence included in your above piece resonated very deeply with me.

‘By talking to God, praying, it seems there is a power source available.’

Writing from personal experience, I would simply say, that is so true. As a lifelong Christian,(though not always a very good one)whose faith is unshakable, I would just reiterate a well known saying ‘never underestimate the power of prayer’.

Many people don’t seem to realise that organised religion is not necessary in order for anyone to have a relationship with God the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ.

I feel a little sorry for members of the Roman Catholic Church, which was corrupted from the start. Catholics are not worshiping God, they are worshiping the RC Church, which is not the same thing at all, far from it.
    The same applies to almost all other organised religious groups.

• Mark says:

If I had to say anything to say (as you did) it should be:

‘never underestimate the power of prayer’

On Oswald Chambers today he speaks to:

‘Take up the whole armor of God… praying always…’

Ephesians six.

Gillian: ‘As a lifelong Christian,(though not always a very good one) whose faith is unshakable…’

We meet together.

Saying: ‘organised (religion) is not necessary.

Something might be, if you lived around the corner.

On line. May be?

You blessed m’girl, stay smart

Mark

• Mark says:

G

Do me a favour, in some ways, having to qaulify Oswald, look up; open – free-will – theism.

And, any want to stand? Post y’prayer requests up for Ben here.

Open and out there – Tap

Mark

7. Buster says:

Given the intelligence of those whom it is claimed are not the one’s running things, you would have thought that; at some point in time; even they would have thought “Hang on a minute, something’s not right here, why do people always end up throwing us out or hating us?”. Just like ‘the Brits’ will be despised for the British Empire, Americans for the slave trade, Germans for the ‘Holo(Insert your preference here)’…..it’s the every day folk that are punished for what other people do/did.
    It’s right in front of everyone who controls everything, just don’t make the mistake of blaming every individual for the actions or deeds of others.
    The only thing to be observed is Vigilance.

8. WASP says:

Hi Tap, some interesting points you made, we are all part of a Unified Field of Eneergy, how many time over the years have I stated that?

The process of praying, & worshiping, taps into this Sea of Universal Consciousness, it is no suprise that Theology, & Science are becoming compatible bed partners. But this should not be confused with Controlled Organised Religions.

I will do a Post on Energy, Prayer, & Worship, whn I get arond to it, but for now just remember when you are watching a Sport, or at a Concert, or watching a TV Programme, what you are watching, & observing will concentrate your thoughts ( this is WORSHIPING, no different to Praying) don’t ya’ know.

This is why The Entertainments Industries are so Important, they are Pseudo Religions, that concentrate Energy to ward various sources. The source will depend upon what you are Watching or Experiencing. Happy Events —-> Happy Events. War, & War Films —-> just that Violence, & Chaos —–>, you guess the rest, because that’s where your Worshipful Energy is being Channeled.

Energy is their to be used for GOOD or EVIL, but you might not know how your Worshipful Energy is being stolen from you by what Entertainments you patake of.

As you might know “WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND”

This was the Purpose of The Inquisition, as well as forcing people back under the Wing of the Catholic Church. This I have also told you about.

My interest in the Occult, came from realising that it was an extension of Science, (because we exist as Moblie Electro Magnetic Fields, everything is composed of elecelectrons, that is an imutable fact q.v. Mendeleev’s Classification of the Elements, if you don’t believe me). The Occult also crossed over into the realm of Religion, as well, but also encompases, areas of Jung Synchronicity, & Psychology. I would agree with you that King Jesus was a Gnostic.

Guess who exterminated them …….. The Jesuits none other.
    It appears very few of your Commenters have any idea of what they are talking about.

You are totally correct Gillian, there is a Latent infinite Sea of Energy, in the Universe which can be accessed by the application of Praying Techniques, though these need not necessarily be related to Religion per se. You will note that many of my Posts drip feed information into Tap’s Blog. which is why I am so violently opposed.

I have given more information to justify my viewpoint than anyone has given to counter it.

Very few ever appear to understand what I state viz. The Coadjutor Jews are left to take the Flack after the Jesuits Have Stuffed You.
    it didn’t like my HTML active link I did so I will try this which you can convert Link :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLzg7fhG70

The Jews are the Fall Guys.
    I have never stated Jews aren’t the operatives of the deeds & operations, to speed us into the NWO, but have constantly stated they are not the ones at the very top of the Pyramid, & thus not the overal Organisers, & Controllers.

It does not bother me Wether you believe what I state or not, which is why I don’t get involved in wasting time answering Stupd Comments from The “BRAIN DEAD”, it their loss not mine.

This is a Corruption of a Quotation by Siddhãrtha Gautama (Buddha):
    Which is very apt when you think about it, & I try to live by.

Which I state:-
    “I Do not believe in anything simply because I have heard it.
    I Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
    I Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in religious books.
    I Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of my teachers and elders.
    I Do not believe in traditions simply because they have been handed down for many generations.”

“But after observation and analysis, when I find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then I accept it and live up to it, & do my best to inform others for the benefit of all.” Only then, to me it appears Obvious.

Many would do well to also adopt ,& carry out what it states, to the best of their ability,
    before making Stupid Statements, that because 7/8ths of an iceberg can’t be seen it doesnt exist!

What I have tried to tell you all is hidden in “Plain Sight,” Julie, but your self imposed Parameters resrtict you from understanding, what you are observing.

Not Disinformation Julie, you are just incapable of understanding it!

Nothing is obvious unless you want it to be, to many Climate Change is obviosly caused by Homosapians, & their activities w/r/t CO2 Generation, & the Forcing Mechanism but evidence seems to suggest the opposite.

My view is it’s more to do with Selling the “Emperor’s Clothes,” because the Science I learnt agrees with Observation, & Thus Nature.

Feynman stated “No matter how beautifull your theory, how smart you think you are, or even who you are, if it doesn’t agree with observation, & thus Nature you are wrong.”

Being wrong, & not understanding, & interpreting the evidence, doesn’t matter unless, it only affects you, but not seeing the “Elephant” sitting at the Dining Room Table, when it relates to, & is causing a far greater impact on everyone, is Rank Stupidity.

SO MOMTE IT BE:

REGARDS …….. WASP

• Julie says:

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

“That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful. That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. A Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general. A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.” Instead of reading Jew propaganda rubbish, read the TALMUD.

• Mark says:

stedra

Flashed that up, read – none of it, but… the scope… (looking at the contents).

‘Forward’ begins:

‘Right off the bat let me explain why Old Glory is displayed upside down on the
      cover. A nation’s flag, when displayed upside down, is a distress signal in time of war…’.

Say more?

And fanx

Mark

9. Nollidge says:

Dear WASP:A while ago I pointed out that by googling “how does someone become a Jesuit”,I found that Jesuit numbers are dwindling & that the average age of a Jesuit is now around 75 or so.I don’t think this pensioners army is going to be much contest for the Jews,do you?.
    & now TAP: I see that your new format means that some “reply” comments are insanely reduced to a string of “one word per line” format.This is as bad as “Zero Hedge’s ” site.Can you fix this please?.It becomes almost unreadable.

• WASP says:

Thus proving you know very little, or nothing about the way the Jesuits operate, or their Power Structure, submitting Smart Arsed Comments like that.

REGARDS ……… WASP

10. Gillian says:

Just picking up on something that Wasp wrote above in regard to Spivey.

‘…& he never uses a single word if he can use a dozen instead, which has the effect of deviating the reader away from the main point he is trying to make.’

Wasp makes a good and valid point there, because it’s obviously true and can be confirmed by anyone who reads his (Spivey’s) writings. Now whether this deviating effect is deliberate or not is anyone’s guess.

The following is just my opinion: I believe that in his quest for notoriety and some sort of wider recognition, Spivey is playing a very dangerous game. It’s as if he is deliberately baiting the Police and Social Services to come and get him…….. I could write more, but I’ll leave it at that for now.

11. WASP says:

I don’t think my expletives could ever be described as PROFANE Tap.

The introduction of moderate expletives in present times, are acceptable, providing they are introduced when writing grammatically correct English.

They have the effect of being annoying but not vulgar, but those that are better used when drinking with your mates over a few Jars, of after hitting your thumb with a hammer doing DIY, don’t fit well in Blogging, & very often suggest a poor vocabulary, is the reason for their use

I don’t think this is the case with Spivey though, he does it for the impact they produce to the reader.

REGARDS …….. WASP

12. Gordon Logan says:

I proved years ago that ‘Wasp’ could read Hebrew. His response was pure bluster. His assertions that X, Y or Z is or was an ‘SMOM’ or a ‘coadjutor’ are rarely backed by evidence. There’s a war on and we can be sure that this blog is being penetrated by the usual agencies.

• Tapestry says:

If you go deeper into the rabbit hole, or go through the process as in The Wizard Of Oz, the man behind the curtain could be a. A Zionist. B. A Jesuit. c. Someone/an entity which controls the Zionists and the Jesuits. The Jews are taught by their religion that they control the Goyim like cattle. The Jesuits serve the Empire of Rome, which is the newer face of Babylon. The Roman Empire and the Jews have clashed in war many times. From what we know about warfare, both sides are being manipulated to fight against each other by a third party in the shadows. There are Jew cabals who have acted in this role making goyim fight each other, and Jesuits who have tried to annihilate the Jews. The Zionists themselves however could well be being manipulated to carry out the purposes of other entities. There are Jews who are Jesuits or Jesuits who are Jews. I’m not sure anything is divisible if you go far enough back. History has been hidden from us. The teachings of the gnostics, and all real knowledge as to who we are destroyed. Only by finding out the covert knowledge of hidden history can we unravel who our tormenters really are. Meanwhile it’s like the onion, you think you’re fighting back against the right enemy, when in fact they’re being directed and controlled just like you are.