Drop the poppy and the hero stuff

images

Wearing a Remembrance Day poppy gives the wrong message.

Remember those lost, not as heroes but as pointless victims of unjustifiable slaughter, manipulated by a secret cabal of people who will never fight.

Wear a dove of peace, or a T Shirt saying Give Peace A Chance.

It’s time to drop the hero, patriotism thing.  They are not heroes.  They are victims.

Being a soldier is not shameful or fighting for what you believe in, but not knowing what is going on in the world is today unforgivable.

You can today find out that all wars are mercantilist, imperial slaughters of innocents easily enough.

In 1914 people had no idea.  In 2014 there is no excuse.

Be a soldier of freedom.  Stop the wars.

GILLIAN adds –

This poppy display in London is getting a lot of positive attention. I personally find it repugnant.

Most can’t see it for what it really is. The elites or PTB no doubt see it as a glorification of war, a celebration of mass slaughter and the display is, to me, a wallowing in the blood of the victims of war. It’s mass human sacrifice, which they love.

I’m in no way pouring scorn on those who fought and died in the 2 world wars, we should remember them. But surely we know better now. They were sacrificial victims of a satanic cabal.

The saying ‘never again’ has never been more pertinent. The PTB are trying to instigate a third world war, don’t fall for the warmongering propaganda. They can’t have a war without our compliance and assistance.

8 Responses to “Drop the poppy and the hero stuff”

1. pete fairhurst says:

Excellent! Well said, there really is no excuse in 2014. My father went over on D day and saw the horror of war from close up. He was particularly shocked by what we had done to Hamburg with our bombs. He refused to ever war a poppy, and I took my lead from him. I’ve never ever pinned one on my chest

Unfortunately there are many millions of Brits who still don’t get it, probably the majority tbh. Those sad deluded flag wavers who lap up all the patriotic bullshit. Whose eyes glaze over, or sparkle with indignation, when you try and explain the real story of all wars.

Many of them are beyond recovery. Their mind conditioning by the ptb and their controlled media has been very effective. Their lack of openness to new ideas cripples them intellectually.

I quickly give up with these types, preferring to work on the half awake, rather than the catatonic/asleep.

2. Rick says:

I think the move to wordpress is a good one. However, currently your site is not displaying properly on mobile devices. I’ve tried it on my iPhone and iPad and it needs work.

All the best & good luck!

• Tapestry says:

Thanks Rick. We heard about that from two or three readers, and you’re right. It was an oversight, I guess, and Mike in Manila is working on it asap. Stay with us. Hopeully it won’t be long.

3. Gillian says:

4. Jennifer says:

I expect the upcoming Centotaph Rememberence event will be a truly sick-making spectacle with the full squalid turnout of politicos and royals celebrating the blood sacrifice of those wonderful but deluded men and women who served THEIR country, like their counterparts in Germany served theirs.
    The British Legion should tell the evil war-mongers to shove it and boycott it and keep any service at a local and respectful level.
    On a slightly different note – I keep getting DEC requests for giving money to Ebola relief in West Africa – that was quick of them. But this time round I’m not being taken in by their appeal. And the photos of the usual ‘desperate Africans’ seem strange – an apparently dead uncovered body in the street (obviously the Getty photographer wasn’t scared to get close), but no sign of hemorragic blisters or bleeding, nor the vomit and diarrhoea which precede them. The Red Cross, MSF, Doctors Without Borders, appear to have a questionable role in the Ebola scenario. I don’t have any trust in any of them, and the Africans certainly don’t.
    Is there such a thing as an honest, ethical charity or NGO any more?

• Aldous says:

“Is there such a thing as an honest, ethical charity or NGO any more?”

G’day Jennifer. Probably not and certainly not the NWO’s Red (Red Shield/Rothschild?) Cross. “In 2012, the salary of the president, Marsha Evans [looking suspiciously like yet another Ashkenazi Jew on the money-go-round] was $651,957 per annum and the total revenue of the Red Cross was well in excess of $3bn per annum (three billion dollars!).”

I would just like to add after my previous post – which I see has been articled by Tap – that I think it’s very important for all of us not to direct our anger and venom at the volunteer (often ageing and be-medalled) footsoldiers with the collecting tins. Even trying to explain what’s really going on to that particular betrayed generation is probably futile or counter-productive.

I was in the UK a couple of days ago and was more than happy to put some of their funny money in the Legion’s tin – it was yellow (why on earth yellow?) and plastic actually. The ‘tin’ that is, not the money. We Truthseekers are immensely privileged with the God of Knowledge (Gandhi said that there is no God Higher than Truth) but with such privilege comes great responsibility. There’s little point in telling someone who lives for the Legion (who may have lost a loved one) that everyone who died in the Jew engineered World Wars did so in vain. I politely refused a poppy and that was sufficient in my view. I’ve seen active service so know what they’ve been through.

My thoughts will be with all those who have died and been (horribly) injured in these satanic engineered conflicts this Sunday – and of course the bereaved. However, I refuse to join in by viewing the Cenotaph ceremony, which I think has satanic overtones. The UK’s National Memorial Arboretum http://www.thenma.org.uk/ certainly has a sinister feel about it. The obelisks that we know of such as Washington/Vatican/Cleopatra’s Needle are certainly meant to represent a penis in a vagina – or in something other I hesitate to add.

It also confuses me that the emotive tune/funeral march that is always played once the ‘royals’ have buggered off and the politicians commence to strut their stuff and wreath laying, is always falsely attributed to Beethoven when the whole world knows that it was Johann Walch ‘what wrote it’!

Best Marches (38/50) Funeral March (1840s – 50s Germany) by Johann Walch 4:10

(includes comments)

5. Quite agree, Gillian. My father was a D Day veteran. He did wear a poppy and attend the Remembrance Day service but he was not a fan of Churchill and the hype. He enjoyed visiting us in Germany and liked German people. He obviously saw both sides as victims of PTB.

I used to wear a poppy but no longer feel it is appropriate. The sea of poppies does truly appear to be spilt blood and there is something very unpleasant about that. It feels as if the focus is on the blood rather than the victims.

Lest we forget? It is unlikely that the people will forget. But it is those in power who need to be reminded. Without them not a drop of blood would have been spilt.