98% of everything is nothing. WASP.

James Clark Maxwell.  The greatest and virtually unknown scientist/mathematician, showed that Energy and Light were one and the same.

Hi Tap,

Re new blog format

it now appears most of the “**** BRAINS” have been eliminated with the anti spamming facility.  I have tested it out, with various different e-Mail addresses, and been blocked, you will be glad to know no doubt.

I have told you before, and given much information regarding the setting up of the State of ISRAEL, by the Concordat State of the Third Reich, which was controlled by Jesuit Fr, Heinrich Himmler, who organised, and controlled the Concentration Camp System. The deeper significance of this relates to “SPIRITUAL ENERGY.”

A slight Diversion
My interest in this relates to Colour Correspondence, Vibrational Frequencies, Quantum Energy, and the Occult, which is Esoteric Physics. This leads into the role of Ghosts, Intermediate Entities, Free Energy, and Hyper-Dimensions.
Not easy stuff to understand, but very interesting.

maxresdefault

Remember I told you that everything is composed of Energy, which cannot be created or destroyed, and that James Clark Maxwell (pictured) was probably the greatest, and virtually unknown  Scientists/Mathematician,  showed that Energy, and Light were one, and the same. which leads us to the fact that everything is composed of electrons. An electron only occupies c.a. 2% of the space it is associated with, so 98% of everything is nothing.

continued
The  purpose was to also to eliminate the Ethnic Jews, and Orthodox Christians, together with making Europe totally Catholic, (thus under the Wing of the Vatican) and mopping up all the Gold, which has ended up in the Vatican’s Controlled Vaults. Israel is a “Puppet State” of the Vatican, their “Attack Dog.”  Ben-Gurion was a SMOM, Peres is a SMOM

The control of Gold then ushered in Bretton Woods, and where we are today, the eventual aim then is to finally introduce a Cashless Society, which will give them total control, make no mistake about it.

They tried to eliminate cheques, which met with stiff resistance, as more and more take up the “666”  Credit cards, as their main way of paying, that resistance is being incrementally eroded.

The Jews don’t control America.  The Vatican does, via the Middle Temple of The City of London, (CFR).  Both Israel, and America are administered by SMOMS, for the Vatican. SMOMS, are either Jesuits or their Coadjutors.  I even introduced you to the fact that they don’t have to own everything to control everything.  Coercion is used to do that.  I related the importance of Savile, (a high ranking SMOM) and the like to “Oiling The Gears,” to keep it running smoothly.

All this is available in Tap’s Archives, I have got to a stage where it is a waste of time constantly looking up and giving back links, as stuff I have informed you of is being regurgitated. The “**** BRAINS” have stated I give 100% Gold Plated B/S, that I don’t I give you  coroboratable facts.  They say it’s 100% self generated misleading rhetoric.

I am fortunate in that I do have a fairly good memory, and was able to understand what I have told you, and more many years ago. If you are smart, you will see it too, the “ACID TEST” is that all the pieces of the “JIG SAW” must fit.

If they don’t then just like “Global Warming” morphed “Climate Change,” and the “CARBON CREDIT” (or Emperor’s Clothes Scams) they will be seen eventually to be a Pack of Lies, perpetuated by the Thieving Corrupt Parasites, you think represent you, but at the end of the day, they only represent themselves, and their City Masters.

Look for the Truth, and you will find it.

Look for Distorted Truth, and Lies, and you will find those too.

The expansion of knowledge is just like, the propagation of a RAT POPULATION, and is exponential.

Milton Freidman said
“One person stating the truth is a majority” but there are thousands now doing just that, he also said

(“A society that puts equality – in the sense of equality of outcome – ahead of freedom will end up with neither equality nor freedom.”  This is often misquoted.

Compare that with who runs the system  today:-

Chosen Puppets, and MKe’d Entertainers, and Celebrities, the pseudo Gods, the “Brain Dead” think are important, and seek to emulate. You need to understand the relationship between The Entertainments Industry, and Vatican ll, decreed by the Pope to spread the “Truth of Catholicism” or in other words we will control you if you follow, and worship what we give you to look at, and listen to. q.v. subliminal control. Hollywood is fronted by Jews but controlled by the Vatican.
The continued Invasion of America, relied on groups like the Beatles to introduce this pseudo religion.

ANY FORM OF EARTHLY BOUND RELIGIONS ARE TOTAL CONTROL SYSTEMS, and THOSE WHO CONTROL THEM CONTROL YOU.

ENERGY IS THE TRUE GOD WHICH IS TRUTH WITHIN ONESELF, WHICH ELEVATES YOU TO A SPIRITUAL LEVEL WHERE YOU WILL BE AT ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE.

When you worship anything you emit energy directed to it, many worshipers will produce a greater generation of energy. you will therefore feed energy into entities without realising it. The worship of War and Death will produce even greater amounts of the same, which will require even greater wars, and destruction so propagating itself, until eventually it will dictate total destruction.

There are of cause always opposing forces.  Russia is at present on its 8th Generation Scalar Weapons programme, and China is not far behind. The Pentagon know full well if push came to shove, the might of the American Navy is Dead in the Water. The Russian Navy have introduced Tesla Shields, so missiles fired at them, just disintegrate. it is possible that Iran also has this capability, due to relationship with Russia. What about Syria?

America is being shafted from within, and many Yanks are too thick to realise it.
Some continue to only be Puppets, but there are others who are waking up!

I have given you many times:-

WASP QUOTE:
I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE BELIEVABLE, NOT WHAT I AM TOLD IS BELIEVABLE.

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS  ……..  WASP

20 Responses to “98% of everything is nothing. WASP.”

1. Gordon says:

Quite remarkable that twice in the same week information flowing from The Tap should trigger memories from my youth. The first being of the Hunzakut tribe living in the Himalayas and secondly that of scientist James Clack Maxell acclaimed father of modern physics who also made fundamental contributions to mathematics, astronomy and engineering.

I read with avid interest “A Slight Diversion”and agree there are many forms of forces (energies (and entities)) which fall on the light and dark side. Unfortunately, we are living in very dark days with the worst yet to come.

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Joh 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

In a world of “Me and Get” destruction lies with darkness. In a world of “We and Give” the light will always shine.

Great post WASP.
    Thanks.

2. Interesting how Wasp fail’s to mention The Rothschild’s re The City of London and in turn their control of ALL the world’s central banks via The BIS in Switzerland – this includes The FED.

All this takes brains and shrewdness to oversee and your average Catholic is as thick as two short planks. LOL

3. WASP says:

Hi Tap, Gordon is up to speed, but many aren’t, so I say to them:-

Pay Attention BIS:-Former NAZI BANK
    If you had been paying attention to earlier Post’s, you would be aware that the Rothschilds, are Jesuits, & SMOMS. “Juden Hoff” The B.O.E would not exist, had the Vatican not authorised it after the Napoleonic Wars, this was an earlier attempt to usher in The New World Order.

With regard to this the Mazzini Letter was important I would suggest you read “Power of The Vatican,” & “Vatican Millions.” & don’t forget my Posts on The Three City States which you obviously don’t know about.

The BIS is an EX-NAZI BANK
    I would also point out that both Fasism & Communism are different sides of the same coin, both conceived by The Vatican, to usher in The NWO.

At this Juncture, I would add we are not talking about average Catholics, Jesuitism is far remved from Cathoilsm per se.

The Jesuits are (Smart Cookies, definitely not your average Catholic. It is wrong to generalise, I know some very smart Catholics, who are far from being thick) the Higher Cabal’s Controllers, many dozens of Web Sites acknowledge this to be conclusively proven, the evidence for it is too over whelming for it not to be the case.

This might also be of interest Current U.S. Supreme Court Members.

NOTE: Bold=Chief Justice RC, to control the Puppets.

You also appear to think I am a Fool, but you should never underestimate a Fool!

I have given downloadable Virus Free Pdf Links to these, & many more references besides, to obtain active D/L Links is not always that easy, I would suggest you try, but be careful of Virus, that are lurking, & will shaft your Computer, good & propper, if you don;t know what you are doing, which appears to be the case

This will avoid you trying to think up “SMART ARSED COMMENTS” on a subject of which you know very little.

My own interests, are mainly Science Based, & Technical, but I am still learning, from those far more knowledgable than I am, in these and other fields. I give you the benefit of this information ao I would suggest you take advantage of it.

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS ……… WASP

4. Mark says:

Wasp, could you please define who/what is SMOM/S. Thanks, Mark.

• WASP says:

SMOM Sovereign Military Order of Malta

SMOMS Plural KCSG: Knight Commander of The Pontifical Order of St. Gregory, is the top one. Bestowed by authority of the Pope as the monarch of the Holy See and as the temporal sovereign of the Vatican City State entirely within the city of Rome.
      KCSG has four classes Knight/Dame Grand Cross of the First Class (GCSG/DCSG[
      Knight/Dame Commander with Star (KC*SG/DC*SG
      Knight/Dame Commander (KCSG/DCSG
      Knight/Dame (KSG/DSG)

Look for the KCSG’s, & you will see who the systems, “TOP PUPPETS” are!

Papal Knights can travel anywhere they wish, without being checked at Borders, or Airport Security etc.

This might not now be the case w/r/t Russia, & China though, it depends whether it is their Role to be Good Cops or Not, but they could be none players!

REGARDS …… WASP

5. Mark says:

KCSG eh. Masquerading as light, says God. But deeper, dear Wasp. Who ? Why ? Mark. The last point is interesting. We await more explanation.

6. Mark says:

Oh rereading it I got the point. Russia non we-hopes. China in with double-cross poss. Mark

7. Wasp’s statement that The BIS was a Nazi founded bank is not true.

The BIS was founded THREE YEARS BEFORE Hitler came to power. It was set up by all The Rothschild controlled nations – The UK, USA, WEIRMAR Germany, Belgium, Holland, France, Italy, Japan and Switzerland.

The same power structure that brought Hitler into power founded the BIS, is surely what is meant here.

• @ Tap

WASP said that The BIS was founded by The Nazis – so are you saying The USA and UK and all the other countries that set up the BIS were Nazis?

Either the BIS was FOUNDED by The Nazis or it wasn’t. The Nazis built concentration camps so they founded and started concentration camps – that is Truth and fact.

But to say that The Nazis founded The BIS which was set up to enable the smooth running of German reparations for WW1 is complete nonsense. In other words it was set up so that Germany could be fleeced and impoverished for a war that it didn’t start.

9. Mark says:

I would like him to explore more the who and why, and how, of (t)his view. What do these people believe, names and how. Something we’re all striving for. Even if we still get back to r’child. Mark

10. WASP says:

Re:-
    If you take the trouble to look at my earlier Post’s, there are c.a. 300 of them,& look up some of the Links: including the Pdf’s many of them will enlighten you.

All we appear to be doing now is going around, in bloody circles, rabbiting on about the custodian of the Vatican’s Treasury, & wasting my time.

REGARDS ……. WASP

11. Mark says:

Could you answer the question in a paragraph. Who, how, why ?
    Thanks, Mark

12. Mark says:

Wasp, Having read you on numerous occasions, I get the argument but more, and in a paragraph
    Thanks, Mark

13. Mark says:

Apologies, obviously posted twice, Mark

You don’t need to be German to be a NAZI. Prescot Bush funded the Nazis and attempted a Nazi takeover of the USA in 1936.

15. I don’t recollect The Jews calling The Bushes, Nazis which was a Jew term of insult to National Socialists.

Furthermore in 1936 The Bolshevik Marxist Jew FDR was fully backed by The Rothschilds, so there was no way any Bush plans were going to be successful. If true it sounds like smoke and mirrors.

I am also suspicious of this Bushes financed the Nazis business when The Bushes were just errand boys for the Harriman empire.

Hitler a disciple of Feder made use of international finance until he sacked Schact, the Rothschild pawn, in late 1938. He then took over The Reichsbank and a few months later Rothschild Jew controlled Britain and France declared war on Germany making use of Polish idiots in the meantime.

16. WASP says:

Re:-
    Read about “Who Financed Hitler,” & in a post last year, “Behind the Dictators” & you might start to understand. Rothschilds are Jesuit, can’t you understand that!

“Vatican Control Is The Name Of The Game” which the coadjutor Orwell wrote about.

You should also explore from my past Posts the Jesuit controlled, Multinationals , Standard Oil, I.G.Farben, for starters
    You will see a recent link, for “Who Financed Hitler,” if you spend time looking for it, & stop wasting time trying to prove I am wrong.

Hitler was just a Puppet & a Dupe Fr. Heinrich Himmler S.J. was Reichführer Fr. Heinrich Himmler S.J. who was also Reichführer Nazi SS, the top Nazi. Hitler was M-Ked & controlled by Fr, Martin Bormann S.J.

Prove this not to be the case before telling me I am wrong!
    Which only misleads people.

Hjalamar Schact, was a Jesuit Coadjutor, put in place by the Jesuit Banker J.P.Morgan, & don’t forget Henry Morgenthau found Bankers in Allied countries worked hand in hand with Hitler, including the Bank of England, who not only lent money to Hitler, even as Germany was invading Europe and bombing London, but also leaked valuable intelligence information to the Third Reich directly resulting in the shedding of Allied blood.

371 Swiss banks stand accused of collaborating with the Nazis during World War II. This was suspected at the time by by U.S. Secretary of Treasury Henry Morgenthau, who began investigating this collaboration. He found the Swiss were not alone. His archives reveal that both British and American bankers continued to do business with Hitler, even as Germany was invading Europe and bombing London.

The Jews are just “BLOODY PUPPETS,” the majority of Banksters are not Jews in any case, you are not very perceptive if you can’t comprehend that.
    The Jew stuff is just a convenient cover.

This stuff is so elemental, & easily found it’s not worth asking question on, if you take the trouble to look it up.

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS …….. WASP

17. pauline says:

Wasp,
    am I correct in thinking Savile had some honour bestowed upon him by the Vatican???I believe an high honour???
    I am aware the UK is still run/controlled by Roman law(ie Vatican law)?,also we are ruled by Maritime laws,ie laws of the high sea ,salvage ect,which I dont think many people are aware of,and people dont understand how a BIRTH CERTIFICATE WORKS,how when you register a child for a birth certificate,the child is ABANDONED and claimed as salvage by the state,on which from birth very large amounts of cash are levied against our Birth certificates.

When a baby is born it comes down the Birth(BERTH CANAL)AND IN COURTS YOU STAND IN THE DOCK(a boats docks)its all maritime laws of the high seas and salvage.