Dear Tap,

I was surfing the net about my brother Vishal Mehrotra who went missing from Putney on the day of Princess Diana’s wedding. I was shocked to read about the Elm street guest house and remember that the police actually visited the Elm Street guest house as it was only one mile from where my brother was taken.

Please refer to the attached articles.

Has my brother’s murder been linked to these cases at all ?

The police stopped their investigation after visiting the Elm Street guest house and if this was the case then I want to know why they stopped investigating as it is clear that a lot of boys suffered in the years after this. I cannot believe what I have read and am in utter shock.

Please write back to me so that I can gain some clarity.

Thanks
Mamta Mehrotra

Dear Henry,

Thank you for your replay. Yes you can post this email on your blog, but I would like to know how best to take this forward. Who is the current investigating officer or lawyer (public defender ) who I can contact to see if and how this is connected. Is there a support group for families / survivors. How can I find out more.

Please send me the link of the blog so I can spread the word.

Thanks

TAP – Replies either in comments, or via Tap Blog email in right column at top.  One possibility is to attempt to connect with The International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and State. They have an associated common law court in Coventry, which might be willing to investigate this case.  Try going to the website of ITCCS and look for their contact email.

Sadly I doubt the Police are any more likely to investigate this properly than they did in 1977.  Vishal looks such a nice boy. I am sure your family’s heart was broken.  I hope someone genuine tries to investigate his disappearance properly. ITCCS are trying to build a movement which will overpower the corruption of the State and Churches, and their involvement in child kidnap, torture, rape and killing.

The Royal family are implicated by the evidence, as well as many top politicians.  Join forces with ITCCS.  Drive out the criminals who parade themselves around as our superiors and betters.

www.itccs.org

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

8 Responses to “My brother disappeared next to the The Elm Guest House the day of Diana’s wedding to Charles. The Police stopped investigating after a visit there. Can you help me?”

@ 29 July 1981 ?

Wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer – Wikipedia…

The wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer took place on Wednesday, 29 July 1981 at St Paul’s Cathedral, London, United Kingdom. Their marriage was widely billed as a “fairytale wedding” and the “wedding of the century”.

HETT

A Better source you will not find

HETT

The Mena Connection, Murder,Drugs and Coverup Clinton & Bush Sr
    VeritasView

HETT

4. Paul Gimlik says:

Hi Mamta, we are the Gimliks who knew you in Putney. Your mother, Aruna, looked after my son Josef. My wife is Judith. Please get in touch with us. I am on Facebook.

5. Paul Gimlik says:

Mamta, please get in touch. paul_gimlik@msn.com

6. D Dempsey says:

Please contact me. I made a statement to Police at the time and always wondered why they did not contact me ever again.

7. ophicleid says:

Dear Mamta
    Your appeal dates back 4 years and I do not know if it has helped you. LBC broadcast a series on Vishal’s disappearance some years ago, but its reporting was selective and in my opinion misleading. Might I suggest that you compose as accurate an account as possible of the afternoon you last saw Vishal, giving times as accurately as you can and saying whether Vishal bought a bar of chocolate, and whether it is more likely that he intended to go straight home, as he said, or whether he may have wandered off towards Wandsworth Park. There are so many stories and rumours around it would be a great help to have an accurate account of the afternoon of 29/7/81.

8. DoorFairy says:

Dear Mamta,

It was my grandmother, Viscountess Elspeth Leathers who abducted your brother, she was a member of the Paedophile Information Exchange, (PIE) and trafficked boys to be sexually abused by the British elite.

My childhood memories can be found here:

It includes my account of what happened that day, (29.07.1981).

Following Vishal’s disappearance the newspapers had an artists impression of his abductor; a woman with big ‘bug-eye’ sunglasses and her car, (sky blue Citroen CX) On my Twitter account there is a photo of her and her car:

@DoorFairy

I also suspect her of his murder.

Yours sincerely,