mu ‘ ummar’s last speech – ‘If I have to die, so be it.’

THE LAST SPEECH OF MU’UMMAR QADDAFI

In the name of Allah, the …beneficent, the merciful…

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can’t remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert, I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the concept of real democracy, where people’s committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more. They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed “democracy” and “freedom” never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim leader we’ve had since Salah-al-Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination – from thieves who would steal from us.
Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called “capitalism” ,but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer.

So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah
wishes, I shall die by following His path, the path that has made our
country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.
Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stoop up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light.

When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself…

In the West, some have called me “mad”, “crazy”, but they know the truth yet continue to lie, they know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

Mu’ummar Qaddafi

Sent in by Gordon

Proof:

Translated by Professor Sam Hamod, Ph.D.

Recollections of My Life: Col. Mu’ummar Qaddafi, The Leader of the Revolution. April 5, 2011.

c: Col. Mu’ummar Qaddafi, 2011/05/04

Copyright Col. Mu’ummar Qaddafi, – Mathaba.Net

With permission to

Lisa Karpova

Pravda.Ru

15 Responses to “mu ‘ ummar’s last speech – ‘If I have to die, so be it.’”

Nice Speech but is it true?

Without provenance it doesn’t pass the smell test.

Where is the proof he wrote this?

Or was it written by “Gordon”.

2. Gordon says:

I too questioned the authenticity of this speech but felt that knowing perhaps a little more of the true Qaddafi and his benevolence, that most do not, the words rang true in my heart. For this reason only I posted to The Tap.

3. Gordon says:

Wagging the Dog
    How the media creates rebels and atrocities

– See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/spin-1/wagging-the-dog.html#sthash.R6ZbDwC4.dpuf

————————————-

We know that Libya’s society had been a very prosperous economy and social structure that enabled Libyan people to participate in the decisions of government policy and its industry. Their opportunity, education, medical care, housing and transportation have surpassed most people of all other countries worldwide. We know that their natural resources were used for investment in the genuine well being of its citizens.

The US, French, British, and NATO aggression in Libya was a desperate effort to prevent the people of the world from waking up to the fact, that the people of Libya represented – an admirably constructive earth and human friendly society.

What the aggressors have done in their homelands and have done to third world nations is a crime that cries to heaven for vengeance. The leaders of aggressor nations deserve to be tried in the United Nations as criminals for their exploitation of third world nations.

We, the peoples of those aggressor nations, need to renounce the recent crimes of our leaders. We need to compensate the victims of our leaders. We need to renounce the past centuries of horrible crimes that the leaders of our countries committed, when they brutally caused destruction and exploitation of humans and nature in the name of God.

@ 12:33 and 12:47

I’ve read extracts from his Green Book (I think that’s what it’s called) and what you’ve posted looks genuine enough to me.

We also shouldn’t ever forget that CIA/Mossad were the likely (certain) villains who murdered WPC Yvonne Fletcher – the shortest UK cop at the time – outside the Libyan Embassy in 1984 in a blatant attempt to demonise Libya and Qaddafi. She was hit with a dum-dum/hollow point bullet ensuring her death (fragmenting on impact/entry and causing massive internal damage) thus preventing identification of the type of weapon used which would have absolved the Libyans and seriously implicated the Mossad. lies mau have speed but truth has endurance!

Zionists Murder Unarmed Policewoman
    Prime Minister Tony Blair insists Libya must “accept responsibility” for
    a crime committed exclusively from inside an American-Israeli building

Sorry, forgot to post the Lies Have Speed Truth Has Endurance Speedometer link:

Whether he wrote it or not is not the point, the point is every word is true and our forces helped bring the murder and desolation, this may be why so many British soldiers are now saying NO

The renegade mosad agent Moishe solomons said on his radio show that mossad killed yvonne fletcher,
    and his two guests with unpronouncable names spoke at length on this

@ 2011 year

I didn’t know his daughter was murdered by the Reagan administration.

Not only his daughter, Ronald Reagan killed 160 Libyan people in his attack trying to assassinate Qadhafi. Most of the F-111s that attacked Libya came out of US/RAF Lakenheath Air Base in England. What’s particular to this attack mission, were the F-111s accidently bombed the French embassy in Tripoli “by mistake”. That had nothing to do with the French government revoking Right of Way airspace clearances through France en-route to Tripoli, Libya and the US F-111s had to go around through Spain.

You don’t hear on the agreements between Qadhafi and the US on repriations to dead civilians… Libya paid Billions in restitution to Locherbee victims and the US government paid resitution to the Libyan civilians killed by Reagan. Additionally for Libya giving up MWDs, the US invited Qadhafi and Libyan government to invest in western markets. Qadhafi invested over $37 Billion in the past 5-6 years in US assets/markets. Not only did the US sandbag him on the WMDs deal(no USAID, No enviromental cleanup aid, and no military sales all falsely promised by the US government), they suckered Qaghafi into moving huge reserves of Libyan assets in the US which not surprisingly, the US government seized this year. Same went for assets in the UK/EU

On the silly side…There’s also punk/new wave band that did a song about the raid. Love Missile F1-11

Sigue Sigue Sputnik – Love Missile F1-11

HETT

Why have all pictures on this blog disappeared?

All have been replaced by the following.

10. Gordon says:

Proof:

Translated by Professor Sam Hamod, Ph.D.

c: Col. Mu’ummar Qaddafi, 2011/05/04

Copyright Col. Mu’ummar Qaddafi, – Mathaba.Net

With permission to

Lisa Karpova

Pravda.Ru

I was the person looking for proof.
    You look as though you have given it. It seems genuine.

12. Gordon says:

Oh ye of little faith!

Just as a comparison, when enough oil was found off the Irish coast to make every Irishman a millionaire.
    The Irish Government gave it for free to the oil companies for a few job’s.

Re Anonymous
    @2011 year

I feel I must correct you re
    F- 111`s Most of the F111`s that attacked Libya did not fly out of USAF/RAF Lakenheath,Suffolk.

USAF/RAF Upper Heyford ,Oxfordshire,sent out 26 birds (F-111`S),we counted them all out and we counted them all in.

USAF/RAF Lakenheath lost two birds shot down,I cant remember for sure how many they sent it was 20+
    My ex at the time was a crew chief at USAF/RAF Heyford during that time and I was also friends of pilots stationed there at Heyford.

right 1-43 thats even more reeason to ban all USAF bases in the UK we are fed up with them killing people