22 Responses to “James Foley’s parents are ‘Crisis’ actors – hoax online”

1. sovereigntea says:

Compare and contrast … The Daily Fail go into full fraudulent bullshit mode today. Allegedly the SAS and MI5 are all playing their part in the theatrical production. Will they conjure up a patsy or will “John” the “Black Beatle” prove as elusive as the “White Widow” last seen making her escape on a donkey with her kids in tow ? Here is an excerpt note the classic use of the anonymous source and lack of link to the social media.
    A key suspect is 23-year-old Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, who until a year ago lived with his family in their £1m home in the affluent London area of Maida Vale, but recently appeared on social media grasping a severed head, an anonymous government source told The Sunday Times.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732785/SAS-high-tech-hunt-killers-James-Foley-Significant-force-UK-elite-troops-ground-Iraq.html

I cannot belive anything on british news, which is why most people watch russia TV now
    Re the churchill statue, i belonged to a left wing group asa teenager and colin blake got married we all met up at the churchill ststue and loads of pics taken pissing up it, i did it because everyone else did
    not knowing at that time whata horrendous man he was

Tap do something .This is such an important video , but something is blocking it on your website , so people cannot watch it .

4. NPP says:

TAP

FYI

Indeed, the blog content has gone a bit weird my end. probably just a short term technical hitch?

My view shows a lot of it has disappeared from view. Otherwise it looks OK. It seems we’re upsetting someone today.

I’ve added the URL with link. Hopefully you can navigate to posts, NPP?

7. sovereigntea says:

Voltaire – Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.’

The Telegraph out do the mail in their terror fantasy this one is a comedy classic with even a name joke thrown in to boot. Using side by side pictures of chaps dressed in black and wearing masks with only their eyes visible they come up with this infantile BS.

Is this the same man who murdered James Foley?

Footage of a Syrian soldier’s execution posted online in May features a British fighter who resembles ‘Jihadi John’

By Robert Mendick, Chief Reporter

10:30PM BST 23 Aug 2014

Security agencies hunting for the killer of James Foley, the American journalist, are investigating video footage of two British jihadists taking part in the execution of a soldier captured during fighting in Syria.

British and US counter-terrorism analysts believe one of the Britons bears a resemblance to the jihadist who beheaded Mr Foley.

If they can prove it is the same man, it would represent a major breakthrough in the inquiry.

have a look have a laugh

peter Wight who wrote spycatcher
    tried to publicse the fact that homosexuals ran much of the UK but was blocked from doing so, i wonder if had he been able to do so whether it would have saved any kids from the likes of jimmy savile etc ?

i am one of the few people who stil belive in Winston Churchill and the holocaust, and i have written letters to my MP about the disgusting people who piss up churchills ststue ona daily basis
    surely something can be done

Lots of gaps on the blog on my ipad the last few days also – doing something right Henry.
    To the person who still ‘believes’ in churchill, it is a shock but very little of our projected world is what it seems, even more so the weak and vulnerable human beings who inhabit it. You may want to read the work of Greg Hallett re WC – or maybe not!
    Peace. Which is something Churchill and his masters never wanted.

still unable to watch video….

12. NPP says:

TAP

The home page stops after your latest Chloe video under ‘let’s debate the big issues’. There is no Comments links and nothing after the video… but, yes, going to the side bar I can access stories and comments.

As a comment says, you must be doing something right! It’ll get sorted.

I ‘monitor’ the BBC to keep up with the banal level of conversation within the ‘world’s flagship news organisation’. Ho ho… plus, whatever they push gives an indication of what is the party line and probably bollocks; it is interesting to observe how e.g. Israeli spokesman Mark Regev, formerly Mark Freiberg talks his way out of a seemingly awkward question. My hat off to him, he gives answers that seems to dazzle his BBC inquisitors, he gets away with murder! The BBC is supposed to be the flagship taxpayer funded public information service. It is something for most people to relate to. It is promoted as the A1 top of the hill standard bearer… it is appalling, yet highly ‘educated’, supposedly intelligent, well placed career individuals, even friends, continue to regard the BBC highly. Indeed, when I suggest it is bollocks, they deem me a radical voice just stirring things up.

Occasionally I am pleasantly surprised.
    The other night I heard David Attenborough, whom I view a tedious Darwinian de-population propagator, host a BBC Radio 2 programme on folk music. It was superb:
    The Natural History of Folk:

This programme gave an example of what the BBC can be.
    But, Life On Earth as homework for an ‘o’ level science student? Grrrrr. I was so bored sitting through it, yet all about me said how wonderful it and he was. That was before I began to understand his real agendas. Is he really a BBC Zionist or whatever man-made climate change Agenda 21 promoter who just happens to believe his own rhetoric or is he genuinely a dangerous piece of work?
    The programme on folk music was top notch and for a few moments I liked good old cuddly Dave and found myself applauding the BBC.

Yep, the BBC is an amusing hobby to keep tabs on… plus I’m a sad football Arsenal anorak and follow BBC 5 Live… just that is fascinating comparing the daily crap of world affairs to supporters who see life begin and end with a ball of air. On another station, Stan Collymore TalkSport. Oh my God, idiot, but often compelling listening. Stan will jump on anything he perceives as remotely racist. The fuss over Suarez’s biting… hey, we’ll take Suarez and his enormous front teeth any time! he’s a brilliant goal machine and works so damned hard.

Chloe is interesting and I hope symbolic of a wider ‘awakening’. Yes, she can be a tad crude, but rather that than polite codswallop. She makes me laugh and that’s a welcome element. Without the odd smile and laugh I would go under.

Dr. Natasha is new to me. My raw milk supplier says she’s very popular among the raw milk customers.

I’ve had two letters from my MP Matthew Hancock … lengthy, supporting GMO among others issues. I’m in the middle of big painting job at the moment, but will try to go over the letters and perhaps submit anything appropriate.

I’m about to pick up my raw milk now. Just washed out the container jar.

I put the URL of the video. Does it go through to Youtube? I’ll check.

No. Link and video disconnected again. Search on Youtube James Wright Foley fake parents. I put the links back up but who knows? They disconnect frequently at the moment.

15. NPP says:

All Foley links work my end.

My raw milk comes in its own bottle, nah na na nah! Plastic unfortunately. What ever happened to deposit-return glass bottles eh!

greg hallet is a well known codswalloper as was chuchill, but this is all new to me about the “piss up the churchill ststue craze”
    i am only 40 minutes away by car i will have a pint of shandy and get over there quick before the rush hours
    Thanks for the tip tap

17. NPP says:

Above shandy comment hilarious!

What about the statues of Churchill and FDR sitting on the bench in Green Park area? 2 birds with one pee?

I bought raw milk in a glass bottle from a farm in Wales. The government health warning on the front of the bottle was enough to terrify anyone into not drinking it. I did drink it, however, and it was very good. I get it from someone at my son’s school, so not available until September about the 8th. I also buy sausages from another parent, and home made jams/pickles from another. Selling to each other away from shops/supermarkets guarantees great quality you can’t get any other way – other than growing your own.

19. sovereigntea says:

I drank raw milk and I’m still alive LOL. Tap you make a valid observation re selling to each other why not barter or use silver / gold and cut out the fraudulent FIAT currency too.

Sadly all will be for naught unless the warmongers are defanged. People need to priortise their dissent. Get rid of the stooges and all else will fall into place.

20. wasp says:

Hi Tap, if you ‘mouse click,’ “James Foley’s parents are ‘Crisis’ actors – hoax online” active link, this will lead to the Article in single viewpage, & not as a continuum of articles.

This will give you access to New & Old Posts, & active video link.

I just started to look at the Blog, after doing a virus scan, & noticed the fault. I thought it was one of my Tracking Blockers, that was playing up, I use a multitude of Search Engines, as Chrome is a load of Crap, & Firefox isn’t as good as it used to be, as for i.e the least said the better, as it favours, Bing & Yahoo, which I wouldnt touch with a Barge Pole, but I wouldn’t advise anyone to do likewise, unless they know what they are doing, as the resultant will be a Blank Screen. Trackers are a Pain in The Arse, I have taken out about 70,000, & their Bloody Cookies, all this Junk will take over if allowed to.

P.S.

The Jesuits are the ones in Control, make no mistake about that, The Jews are Just Puppets, as I have told you on numerous occasions.

Religion is a deception, which many of you appear not to understand, & are deceived by it, In the same way, Jews are controlled by the Jesuits, not the other way around, as this is the deception. The application of a little common sense, will tell you this, providing you are not gullible.

I look at things in an entirely different way to most of you, who still stick with your Parameters, which don’t exist in Nature. I have more than enough proof to justify, this statement.

If you have a knowledge of Quantum Physics, studied the Occult, red some of Jung’s Stuff, & also appreciate the significance of Maxwell’s Equations, which I have mentioned on many occasions, you will appreciate, what I have told you in various Posts.

It is unfortunate that Einstein takes precedence, over James Clark Maxwell, it should also be noted that Tesla, took over where, Maxwell had done the Ground Work, there were also many Eminent Mathematicians, who should also be mentioned, but never are.

The only thing that exists, & can never be destroyed is ENERGY, but may exist in different forms.
    Therefore: The Great Architect of The Universe *G* is Energy.

*G* = Energy

Anyone who says this is incorrect is a Disinformer.

I am the only one who has consistently Told you this & that The Jesuits are the Top Controllers for The Illuminate, Councils, who hold the real Power.

It is also necessary to consider Multi parallel Universes, & the purpose of Sacrificial Offerings related to them, as well as the reason for this. The Top Nazis knew all about this, but don’t think, Hitler was the Top Dog because he wasn’t, which I have also told you before.

You all need to know what you are talking about, before convincing your selves, what I tell you, is rubbish, & most of you don’t, & never will if all you can do is Chase Jews.

The only thing I don’t have at present is a great deal of Blogging Time.
    I will continue the story at a later date.

REGARDS ……….. WASP

21. NPP says:

Thanks WASP.

I have outstanding letters of reply to send to my MP, our current Energy Minister. It is tempting not to bother, but I have an urge to bother. Sending facts and figures seems pointless. He has ‘experts’ advising him on official party line facts and figures. Why would he take mine over theirs even if mine were more accurate?
    Your words inspire a take on my reply which might at least give him pause for thought, though like your apparent expectations of TAP readers, I hold little hope of agreement between him and I.

I would be interested in your (given time) or anyone who has something worth learning on Thetford’s Thomas Paine and Turkey’s Atatürk.