Will UKIP disappoint at Doncaster conference?

UKIP TO HOLD ITS BIGGEST EVER ANNUAL CONFERENCE AT DONCASTER RACECOURSE – AS THE PARTY GOES FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH IN SOUTH YORKSHIRE

news_conference.png
UKIP is delighted to announce that it will be holding its biggest ever party conference in South Yorkshire in September.
The party’s main 2014 conference will be held at Doncaster Racecourse on Friday September 26 and Saturday September 27.
The venue borders the Labour leader Ed Miliband’s Doncaster North constituency and will give UKIP a chance to further raise its profile in one of the parts of the country where the party is growing most strongly.
UKIP has recorded strong results in parliamentary by-elections in nearby Rotherham and Barnsley during the current parliament.
TAP – If UKIP wants to score big in Yorkshire and eslewhere, they will need to clarify their stance on issues like fracking, chemtrails and GMOs.  What’s the point of exiting the EU if we’re all to be poisoned and treated to Agenda 21 anyway? These issues are no longer fringe topics of little concern to the public.  What about politicians and child abuse rings?
We need to know.  Is UKIP sold out to Murdoch and big business and the Freemasons?  If not then there’s a chance we can win against their corporate agendas.  Otherwise we’ll need to head for independent candidates come the general election.

19 Responses to “Will UKIP disappoint at Doncaster conference?”

1. shirlz007 says:

What the Establishment don’t want me doing… is talking to the Irish regarding Kincora. 😀

Or people concerned with Jersey House of Horrors 😀

honestly… how can people live with yourselves! IF YOU AINT HERE FOR THE TRUTH! To help bring these people to justice and prevent the abuse from happening now! FUCK THE FUCK OFF!

I would kick the living fuck out ‘Barry Trower’ (If that s even his name… THEY DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER TO CHANGE HIS NAME!)

‘That means what that guy said about Microwave technology and weaponisation was crock of shit aswell!’… YEP!

yep its his name and he is a genuine guy

he speaks the truth about microwave weapons

3. NPP says:

UKIP are a hope. We can ask, inform and offer them a chance to respond to our concerns for all our benefit.
    Out of EU is so important. That alone can put distance between EU Agenda 21 and us.

Having listened to Brian Gerish this Common Purpose thing has slipped in quietly all over the place.

We can only keep on pushing. I’m currently drafting an open letter to all the staff at my local police station to reference many of these issues starting with Bill Maloney talking to Chris Fay; Michael Shrimpton QC re Savile Heath; Common Purpose; Agenda 21… this will be sent to my Eastern Region (region – a Common Purpose / EU term) MEP, my MP and local police station.

Write! Inform! Understand most people have little concept of subjects we so aware of.

4. Buster says:

Just to point out, Agenda 21 is a UN project as opposed to an EU project, so even if GB removes itself, GB remains part of the UN,,,,,,or am I completely wrong here?

5. NPP says:

Agenda 21 = UN = EU as part of the global one world order map as I understand. Either way, as I understand, none of them support nation states. Nation states seem to be better until something better is suggested or naturally evolves.

A one world order / governing body might be good if the intent was love peace etc… but, it appears to be, well, saturnism which appears to be not good unless you are in the justice for ‘just-us’ club.

I like having the EU single currency for convenience when traveling, but it comes with baggage and that baggage wants to control and monitor every aspect of my life. That is UN policy. No thanks. If the UN / EU were a loving and peaceful for all our benefit organisation, fine, but they are not.

If Agenda 21 and Common Purpose and Codex Alimentarius were good stuff, why disguise them with facade names… it stinks. Just those 3 names, try asking the average bod in the street and I bet they have not even heard of them.

If I’m incorrect, fine, but so far this is how it seems to be. It’s far removed from Common / Natural Law just allowing me to be me and you be you.

6. NPP says:

P.S. … indeed Buster, still have to deal with the corrupt UN even after EU withdrawal.

Trade is natural, a UN / EU political club not attractive thus far.

7. Ed Butt says:

Well I haven’t been asked to roll up my trouser leg or get my left tit out yet and teither has my mate Graham (mid you he’s an ex – Para, people tend to treat him with respect).
    UKIP don’t hasve to do anything, just sit back and let Labour and the Tories continue their pathetic attempts to smear the party. nobody trusts the main parties any more so people guess the opposite of what they say must be the truth.

Hate to be negative sounding but don’t put too much faith in UKIP – more smoke and mirrors using the easy, emotive subjects of anti EU and immigrants memes – just more of the same controlled opposition. May take a while for the penny to drop but drop it will.
    Peace.

9. shirlz007 says:

You know what I think (me half cut on Saturday night! Rum!)

9/11

Always 9/11!!! Go back, re-investigate it, call a national emergency if ya have to O Dogg!
    Investigate, round up EVERYONE (right up to Rothschild, The Zionist ‘Jews’, Bush’, Cheney, Tony Blair! fucking loads of people! just being complicit!)

Slam Iraq on them

Everyone tells Israel to buck up and start abiding by International Law. THE MEDIA refuses to support it… LIE about it’s false flags.

New banking system! Fuck ROTHSCHILD! Fuck Fiat… fuck charging interest when its IMPOSSIBLE to pay back.

Intelligence services have to play along… military!

REALISTICALLY!!!

The only way its ever going to happen!!! YOU KNOW IT!

Then… environmental destruction, alternate energy, our ancient past, aliens? fucking off into space!

As much as I love Mark Passio – Natural Law… THE PHILOSOPHY I WANT TO LIVE BY! it can’t realistically just be brought in suddenly… change direction? few steps back?

BRING PHILOSOPHY INTO POLITICS!!! consciousness, reality… MORALITY!!!all that bollocks!

10. shirlz007 says:

America is too immature and too armed, to be trusted… on it’s own! 😀 ya’ll know it now don’t ya! ;D

11. shirlz007 says:

I have a vision! ;D

Seriously… even if it means people like George Bush turning ‘super snitch of the century’…
    ”I was part of a Secret Society, called Skull & Bones. I was recruited at Yale Universtiy, and the aim was to be part of a global Government who aimed for complete global domination and control. I am not aware of it’s age, or true origins, but I can testify that it was a part of the ‘9/11 conspiracy’, which was designed to initiate public support…”
    blah blah blah… sing louder than a fucking Opera! YOU GET THE IDEA!

5/10 years time? WHY NOT? :/

Same goes for young Nathaniel Rothschild! 😉
    ” I was groomed and trained from public school…”

The nation that embraces homosexuality will be destroyed

In the 1930s, British anthropologist J.D. Unwin studied 86 cultures that stretched across 5,000 years. He found, without exception, when they restricted sex to marriage, they thrived.

Strong families headed by faithful spouses made for bold, prosperous societies. But not one culture survived more than three generations after turning sexually permissive.

Noted Harvard sociologist Pitirim Sorokin found no culture surviving once it ceased to support marriage and monogamy. None.

For a civilisation to be destroyed from without, it must first destroy itself from within.

A great empire must first destroy itself from within before being conquered from without…

America [The West] will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

“Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant, to step over the ocean, and crush us at a blow? Never! – All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest; with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a Thousand years. At what point, then, is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

Can anyone believe this rubbish?

Just look at the blatant Illuminati ‘one eye’ logo that these ‘Honest Reporting – Defending Israel From Media Bias’ bastards use.

Attacking their wretched BBC Lie Factory is obviously and pathetically trying to give the false impression that the BBC is on the side of Good and the Palestinians when the BBC is without a shadow of a doubt on the side of out and out Evil and Israel.

“The Lottery, with its weekly pay-out of enormous prizes, was the one public event to which the proles paid serious attention. It was probable that there were some millions of proles for whom the Lottery was the principal if not the only reason for remaining alive. It was their delight, their folly, their anodyne, their intellectual stimulant. Where the Lottery was concerned, even people who could barely read and write seemed capable of intricate calculations and staggering feats of memory. There was a whole tribe of men who made their living simply by selling systems, forecasts, and lucky amulets. Winston had nothing to do with the Lottery, which was managed by the Ministry of Plenty, but he was aware (indeed everyone in the party was aware) that the prizes were largely imaginary. Only small sums were actually paid out, the winners of the big prizes being non-existent persons.”
    ~ George Orwell, 1984

First they came for the White working class because they were the least powerful White group, their unions destroyed and their jobs shipped overseas. But I didn’t speak out because I was well-educated and had a good job and certainly didn’t want to identity with White working class culture and interests and their low class connotations — a favorite target of Hollywood for at least 50 years.

Then they came for the White conservatives. Their power decimated by the immigration invasion, they could do nothing as all traditional values were uprooted. From immigration destroying homogeneous White communities, to abortion, to gay marriage, conservatives have lost every social cause in the last 50 years. But I didn’t speak out because liberal values seemed enlightened and, as a liberal, I certainly didn’t feel threatened by these changes.

With their transformative majority in place, they will be free to come after the White liberals who will have no allies remaining. The liberals will be shocked when they realize that human nature is not what they were told over and over again by our intellectual and media elites. They will then realize that it”s really been about ethnic warfare all along and that ethnic warfare has very real winners and losers.

But by then it will be too late.

17. shirlz007 says:

Thank you for your time yesterday, and listening to my concerns regarding ‘institutionalised child abuse’. I will forward my correspondence with MP David Morris and Home Secretary Theresa May, on to yourself.

The concerns myself and many others have, is a full criminal investigation, which encompasses ALL of the institutions and care homes involved, and it’s links to MI5/Security Services, is urgently needed. I have stated that The National Crime Agency and/or Serious Crime Agency can and should be tasked with launching such an investigation.

As expressed yesterday, I have serious concerns regarding certain Police Constabulary’s being ‘complicit’ in cover-ups and allowing such criminality to remain hidden for a number of decades.

I am asking if you could kindly contact Nottingham Labour MP John Mann, concerning the following:

A potential whistleblower, victim and witness to ‘institutionalised child abuse’ at ‘Beechwood Children’s home’ in Nottingham, has allegedly disappeared, possibly at the hands of Nottingham Constabulary. By law, it is required Nottingham Constabulary release the details of what has happened to this witness, disclose their location and ensure their safety and well-being.

18. shirlz007 says:

I NEVER imagined in a million years I would ever be involved in child abuse inquiries, taking on MI5 on such an issue… I honestly wish I wasn’t! :'(

This has destroyed me! Physically, mentally and ‘spiritually’ taken it’s fucking toll on me! (and I feel ashamed because I am not a victim, I cannot begin to imagine the suffering some of those children suffered at the hands of these people)…
    I COULD NOT HAVE LIVED WITH MYSELF IF I DID NOT PUSH THIS AS FAR AS I POSSIBLY COULD!!!
    (CIA and friends can fuck off!)

Ayahuasca! Peru!

I have fallen in love with Amber Lyon (some of you knew it in 2012! :/ shit!!!)
    I honestly think I’ve fallen in love! FUCK! im terrified! 🙁

19. Somewhere in Europe says:

Anon @10:43 America is doing just that ie being destroyed from the inside as well as out. Similar to what happened to the Roman Empire – except that just morphed into the Roman Catholic church! http://redefininggod.com/2014/07/the-fall-of-american-rome-and-the-rise-of-global-rome-part-1/