Were the Three Settler Kidnappings an Israeli “False Flag” Operation?

By Karin Brothers

Global Research, July 04, 2014


Evidence that came to light after Israel removed its gag order on information regarding the June 12 kidnapping and murder of three Jewish Israeli students suggests that it could have been an Israeli government operation that was intentionally used to punish Hamas and break up the new Palestinian unity government.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had immediately accused Hamas of the kidnapping — without presenting any evidence — and proceeded to “conduct a search” throughout the entirety of the West Bank until the bodies were reportedly found on June 30th.

The “search” entailed arresting and beating up about 600 Hamas members (including legislators) and trashing about 2100 homes; Israeli forces killed at least 7 Palestinians. Israel also heightened its daily air strikes on the Gaza Strip, which has been under the Israeli blockade since Sept. 2006. The Gaza government appealed to the UN for relief, which responded by condemning the kidnappings rather than the massive abuse of the Palestinian population. And then urging “all parties” to show restraint.

On July 1, Israel removed a gag order on information about the kidnapping that revealed shocking facts:

  • The Israeli government had informed members of the press around June 15th that it was aware that the students had been killed (1) but placed a gag order on that information: the government must thus have known where the bodies were. The brutal “search” was merely cover for punishment of members of Hamas, the democratically-elected party of Palestinians throughout the occupied territories. The Israeli media played along with the pretext for the abuse.
  • The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) were only called in 8-9 hours after the first call to report the kidnapping. One of the students placed a call to the police emergency hotline 10 minutes after they accepted a hitchhiking ride home, with the message that he was being kidnapped. The statement was followed by what sounded like several gunshots, groans and silence; the call lasted for 49 seconds. Police ignored the call. The teen’s father called police 5 hours later, at 3:30 am, to report his son missing. “Several hours” after that, after an exchange of 54 phone calls, the IDF and Shin Bet finally became involved. (2)
  • Despite possession of all of the evidence of the kidnappings and murders, the Israeli government has offered no evidence that indicates responsibility for the acts. Those with any direct connection to the phone calls or the finding of the bodies have remained unidentified.

Prime Minister Netanyahu has used this event for huge political gain:

  • to create divisions within the new “unity government” of Fatah and Hamas,
  • to physically punish Hamas members and the cause of Palestinian resistance,
  • to get legislation passed through the Knesset to block the return of East Jerusalem to Palestinians (1),
  • to try to foment a third intifada to legitimate further attacks on Palestinians (1) and
  • to whip up such hatred of Palestinians that it has become dangerous for them to be seen on Israeli streets.

The Israeli government is continuing to harass and attack Palestinians until it supposedly finds the killers. The two young Hebron men named as the accused have been missing since June 12th.
The uncovering of this deception should arouse world condemnation.
Karin Brothers is a freelance writer.

The Tap Blog is a collective of like-minded researchers and writers who’ve joined forces to distribute information and voice opinions avoided by the world’s media.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

5 Responses to “Were the Three Settler Kidnappings an Israeli “False Flag” Operation?”

  1. shirlz007 says:

    Operation Peadogeddon

    I told ya’ll this was going mainstream… I promised ya’ll! 😉 your my people, as much as you all piss me off… im not going to let you down! 😀

    Simon Danczuk is my hero! Northern lad, educated at Lancaster Uni (LANCASTER LA LA LA!), admits to smoking pot on a daily basis and taking ecstasy, his birds a bit of alright… AND HE WILL NOT GIVE UP CONCERNING THIS CHILD SEX ABUSE SCANDAL IN AND AROUND PARLIAMENT!

    The response from this is unbelievable!

    ”Rochdale MP demands public inquiry into alleged Westminster paedophile network

    Simon Danczuk has called for a public inquiry into child abuse amid concerns about the disappearance of a file on alleged paedophile activity at Westminster in the 1980s.”
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/westminster-paedophile-network-claims-rochdale-7376678

    Letter from Parliament – Simon Danczuk MP

    http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/88102/letter-from-parliament-simon-danczuk-mp

    ITS GONE INTERNATIONAL! PressTV (I thought RT would have covered it by now)

    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/05/369998/over-40-officials-in-uk-pedophile-ring/

    WAIT! RT just have (kinds)… WE WANT THE LOVELY SARAH FIRTH DOING A PIECE PLEASE!

    http://rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/

    Independent and Telegraph…

    ‘More than 10’ politicians on list held by police investigating Westminster ‘paedophile ring’

    Whistleblower who prompted Operation Fernbridge says up to 40 MPs and peers knew about or took part in child abuse

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10947561/More-than-10-politicians-on-list-held-by-police-investigating-Westminster-paedophile-ring.html

    ——————————
    Who did Leon Brittan hand the dossier to? Possibly Sir Brian Cubbon?

    ”Sir Brian – although a former high ranking civil servant – has close links to MI5 and MI6.

    In this document from 1999, Sir Brian is listed as a director of an MI6 front company called Hakluyt & Company.

    And Sir Brian is also the official who was responsible for giving MI5 permission to tap the phones of leading CND activists in the 1980s.

    And what is the relevance of the spooks involvement in the missing dossier?

    Well, this is not the first time a VIP paedophile dossier has gone missing.

    In the 1970s a special branch officer with Lancashire Police said a “thick” police dossier full of allegations from boys claiming they had been abused by Sir Cyril Smith went missing after an officer from MI5 told him it needed to be sent to MI5 headquarters in London.

    It’s looking increasingly likely that VIP paedophiles – particularly those in Westminster – are being protected by MI5.”

    http://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/07/03/meet-the-man-leon-brittan-handed-the-lost-vip-paedophile-dossier-to/
    —————————-

    LET’S SEE WHAT TOMMORROWS SUNDAY PAPERS GIVE US 😉

  2. shirlz007 says:

    I tell ya’ll what the next stage may be for me… demanding an inquiry into ‘a decades long culture of high level corruption operating in The Metroploitan Police Force/Scotland Yard!’ ;D

    I mean we got evidence of paedophilia and child abuse being covered up, Murdoch and phonehacking, numerous evidence of collusion with drug gangs and organised crime (the Addams Family), Masonic shit (independent ran it in Feb)… erm shotting of Mark Duggan, rascism…

    what did one former MI5 call it? ‘a cess pit of corruption’

    Lets tear The London Met a new arsehole!

  3. shirlz007 says:

    and The Guardian wades in!

    Child abuse files lost at Home Office spark fears of cover-up

    Calls for ‘overarching, Hillsborough-style’ inquiry as it emerges that a total of 114 documents are missing from official records

    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/jul/05/lost-child-abuse-files-home-office

  4. Anonymous says:

    THE 3 ISRAELI BOYS
    one of these boys when they were kidnapped put on his mobile phone and the conversation went out that the kidnappers were seaking hebrew, so it was fellow jews who took them and killed them.
    the jews are always doing this, no wonder people are sick of them

  5. Nollidge says:

    Of COURSE the 3 kidnapped & murdered Israelis was a false flag op.There is ample proof throughout Jewish history that the Jewish boss-class are ALWAYS ready to sacrifice some unwanted Jews to further their agenda.& OF COURSE M.I.5 & M.I.6.are involved i tempting politicians & foreign diplomats into sampling the delights of forced “boy-love”.How else would they be controlled?.The real question is – who was relly in charge & benefitting from this control?.British,or some other country?.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.