Britain’s child-stealing paedophile government shocks the world

Dear Henry
Here’s what the spirit moved me to put out as a way of processing input from your remarkable Tap:
·         My email to all MPs who are not on the list of enquiry supporters yet: http://mckenzie-friends.co.uk/2014/07/06/do-you-want-to-stop-child-snatching-and-paedophile-scandals-everybody-knows/

·         An update on the Musa case who are expected to be deported without their seven children: http://gloriamusa.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/judge-slams-haringey-council-over-most-shocking-case-ever-but-family-is-destroyed-anyhow/

·         My delight over the story in the German tabloid thanks to my nephew: http://gloriamusa.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/judge-slams-haringey-council-over-most-shocking-case-ever-but-family-is-destroyed-anyhow/

(TAP – Has some helpful person swapped over the link Sabine?  Or was it a typo?)

May we enjoy a ‘hot summer’!
With greetings from sunny London,
Sabine

Forgot this link about the most eccentric and provocative of all victims turned starfighters, campaigners, activists and McKenzie Friends: http://mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/whos-afraid-of-maurice-kirk-south-wales-police-plus/#more-1988

EXTRACT

Lynne Featherstone MP told us yesterday that she thinks police investigations need to be the prompt answer to organised child sexual abuse:
  • a national enquiry would take 2 years
  • a Royal Commission would take 5 years.
But after Hillsborough and other police whistleblowing, who trusts the Police?

11 Responses to “Britain’s child-stealing paedophile government shocks the world”

As the ‘lot’ of and for children becomes increasingly precarious, I do not see the United Nations as an instrument for improving conditions for children and their dysfunctional parents and societies.

UK is no better or worse than any other nation on earth.

Childhood has always been the most precarious of developmental stages for humanity.

“Suffer the little children….”

Blair’s minister accused of helping a paedo to foster children.

Well it’s a start if it doesn’t get swept under the table by the EU. Lets see the EU do something good for a change and rape the British government of it’s powers over children and child sacrifices.
    Is it a coincidence that the Queen happens to reside in the same country this is happening in?

The document Standards for Sexuality Education in Europe, issued by the European office of the World Health Organization, teaches “masturbation” to children from ages 0 to 4… shows 4 year old children how to “play doctor”… and 6 year old children to “explore same-sex relationships”. The document is intended to corrupt children by introducing immoral sexual education.

5. shirlz007 says:

Operation Paedogeddon…

149 MPs (including David Cameron and Theresa May! ;D… cheers!)

This isn’t the inquiry I was wishing for…
    Exaro and a number of MPs and Lords) are NOT Giving up… I don’t expect anyone else to either…

There seems to be some confusion over these ‘inquiries’ (three of them now)…
    (rightfully so, TBTB are looking to confuse, complicate and obviously ‘whitewash’ this one).

I noticed this yesterday, David Cameron, when talking about ‘inquiry’, was referring to ‘Inquiry into Missing Dossiers… NOT ‘all encompassing inquiry into institutionalised child abuse’

-Peter Wanless will lead a ‘review’, into the missing dossier and how the Home Office handled the allegations (114 missing dossiers?)

-A major inquiry is to be launched into child sex abuse carried out at every level of society, Home Secretary Theresa May announced today.
    A panel of experts will examine evidence that successive governments, charities, political parties, the NHS, the BBC and the Church failed to protect children from paedophiles.
    (Daily Mail)

It is NOT a full-scale public inquiry, but an ‘inquiry panel’ (based on Hillsborough inquiry).
    The panel Chairman has NOT been declared.
    The panel members have NOT been decided, but are expected to be experts from various agencies and child protection services (anyone Senior form Law Enforcement agencies? NCA? SOCA?)
    If the panel members – who are yet to be appointed – demands it, ministers could convert it to a public inquiry at a later date.

‘the exercise would look not only at state institutions, but would bring the church into its scope and would also examine the role of political parties including the conduct of whips’ offices at Westminster.’

The inquiry would also be entitled to look into papers kept by the security services, and May said she would see if former officials could be freed from obligations under the Official Secrets Act.’
    It could include reports from Special Branch, intelligence services and submissions sent to Prime Ministers.

… No mention of an ‘all encompassing’ criminal investigation (I proposed NCA and SOCA), that links some of the institutions, and perpetrators. Fingers MI5/Special branch for orchestrating the networks etc etc…. I AINT GIVING UP ON THIS! FAR FROM OVER THERESA!

AND DO NOT EVER MENTION ‘THE MIGHT OF THE CIA TO ME AGAIN!!! :I

6. shirlz007 says:

‘The might of the CIA and its friends’… SUCK MY GREAT BRITISH BALLS!

7. Fred says:

Simon Danczuk: I was warned not to challenge Leon Brittan over paedophile dossier

… Mr Danczuk described the warning that came after a vote in the House of Commons on Monday night when a senior Conservative MP “stepped out of the shadows” to confront him.

He said: “I’d never spoken to him before my life but he blocked my way and ushered me to one side.

“He warned me to think very carefully about what I was going to say the next day before the Home Affairs Select Committee when I’d be answering questions on child abuse.

“’I hear you’re about to challenge Lord Brittan about when he knew about child sex abuse,’ he said. ‘It wouldn’t be a wise move’, he advised me. ‘It was all put to bed a long time ago.’ He warned me I could even be responsible for his death.

“We looked at each other in silence for a second. I knew straight away he wasn’t telling me this out of concern or the man’s welfare. There was no compassion in his voice.

Writing in the Mail on Sunday, he added: “As politicians made their way out of Westminster, I had no doubt that other conversations like this were taking place.

“Indeed this was confirmed when I spoke to other members of the Select Committee the next day. They’d been paid similar visits. Phone calls had been made.”

Telegraph

8. Fred says:

Thank you Sabine for bringing this to our attention and for your devotion and persistence.

There is NO crime worse than Paedophilia, because it is the TOOL used to entrap and control people in powerful positions, who rule humanity on this Planet.

I would urge everyone to watch and share a video that exposes the REAL LEON BRITTAN and other Paedophile Monsters who run our country’s government and are protected by disgusting Police cover-ups and Failures.

BILL MALONEY on PAEDOPHILE LEON BRITTAN

just ran a Google search on Britain’s child-stealing paedophile government shocks the world i got back 556,000 results that’s not so suppressed i would say (i support you but i wanted to see for myself)

10. Ettaariane says:

It breaks my heart to have to say it but……..None of this will ever be seen to be given justice. MP’s are a law unto themselves as is the Queen.

This will be a nine day wonder, hidden under years of pathetic non scrutiny and making the guilty appear to be innocent.

I am 68yrs this year. Seen it all. All the church scandals, all the thieving and adulterous members of parliament. All the rip off councils. From Mammy Queen down the establishment is rotten.

Until people on the street decide to deal with this lot, as the Icelandic public did, they will remain stuffing their faces, their sexual cravings and their bank accounts without any hindrance whatsoever.