Why are they spraying Wimbledon from the air?

Hello Mr Qayle

Just thought i would mention the chemtails here in London. Yesterday i have never seen it so bad where i live in Wimbledon. We have had a week of really warm weather, for the last two days its been all of a sudden cold and cloudy in the morning and warm in the afternoon when the sun seems to get ahead of the Chemtrails and comes out.

Yesterday would have been a clear sky but instead big loops chem lines seemed lower and more obvious than usual it was awful and off course it spans out and the sky was completly covered. today clear skys now they are chem-trailing it looks like the meteor that hit russias tail except hundreds of them. If i am honest yesterday i went into a rage the things just make me so mad i want to scream. Its a constant reminder were under the tyranny of the new world order as they spray us like cock-roaches.

I am sure that when wimbledon starts “the stadium is about 1.5 miles away the chemtrailing will stop(unless they are making sure of clear skys and no rain ” but normally there is a cease of chemtrails for the two weeks the tennis is on. last year they even had a no fly zone around it.

The queens cousin who in my opinion looks like gullum from the rings movies who is Elizabeths aid de camp(cappo in mafia terms) and the head of world wide Scotish Rite free-masonry runs wimbledon.

I have hardly seen a bee in weeks as the spraying is intensifying.

if anything makes me depressed its the spraying I have stocking up on chlorella tablets as they are the best natural detox money can buy.L.

Jun 18, 2014

12 Responses to “Why are they spraying Wimbledon from the air?”

The sky was littered with chemtrails in Manchester yesterday also.

Central Scotland’s the same and when i point it out to people they are just not interested …..

we’ve had the same looking clouds pass over every day for there weeks and when ye get a clear patch you can see the metallic haze ……. caldercruix , scotland

Anon 9.48…Here in Derbyshire also Yesterday evenings sky looked like the Nascar lines. It’s also quite cold here today – colder than I remember ever being in June.
    I record the weather daily and the last 5 years have been roasting during the last 2 weeks of June but this year it’s all cloud and cool winds coming in from the North (very unusual). At this time of year we normally get the warm stream coming from the south with the high pressure.
    A few days ago I noticed clouds moving slowly coming in on low pressure from all 4 directions…south, North, West and East meeting together to form complete cloud cover. I’ve never seen that happen before.
    My thinking on this is they create a cold front to enable the chemtrails to work. Using haarp to manipulate stream movement they can then enable cold fronts to come in.
    The nights are unbearably warm with little or no breeze at all but by mid day the temperature has dropped and the clouds are in full swing.
    This moment they are coming in from the North again when early this morning they were coming in from the south.
    I’ve also noticed recently clouds appearing out of seemingly nowhere – however someone did comment on here recently about chembombs now being used which would explain that.
    If you visit google earth or the live stream space station you can actually see these things being activated.

Same here in Southwest Nova Scotia, Canada – EVERY sunny day so far this year they are out – sometimes twice a day, layer upon layer and producing much cooler temperatures but not much rain. It then warms up and we have big tropical type electrical storms – and the toxic water finds its way into all major life support systems.
    Gets me angry too, to say the least.
    Pointed them out to two American visitors who were astonished that ‘we’ allowed them to get away with it as they “didn’t have anything like that in the States” – put them wise to that and told them to look up.They took it all on board though and said they would google ‘chemtrails’- just got to tell more people and educate them.
    Peace.

Anon @ 10:21am
    “When there is cool air the chemtrails hold well and spread but when it’s hot and the sun gets a chance to warm the ground the chemtrails won’t hold and they dissipate after several minutes – I don’t mean the contrails).”

Interesting comment. I live in the south of Portugal, Algarve. During the summer months when it’s very hot, July and August I hardly see any chem trails, beautiful blue skies end-to-end. This year in March/April we had a spell of really hot weather (30c-35c) unusual and no chem trails for about 4 weeks. Believe me its the first thing I do when I get out of the house look up to the skies and I have been doing this for the last 6-7 years. I have seen this pattern every year in the summer months the chem trails seem to stop for about 6-8 weeks.

7. i remember someone posting they were spraying wimbledon skies last year during wimbledon, im not sure if it was on this blog or one of the other million sites i visit…..bet those poor strawberries taste like s**t though. i hardly notice many up here in north east england any more. are they specifically targeting certain regions? are they doing it above ley lines? its glasto this weekend im sure that will be hammered with chem-turd. if anyone lives down there itd be interesting to know. the chemtrails must have more than one purpose. ANDREW BARTZIS has a lot of info

It is just as bad round here in Queens Park/Kensal Green, where I live. It is very depressing and on top of that, it makes me very angry. These scumbags are slowly killing us and using our tax money to do it.
    You have my sympathies.
    MM

If Glastonbury is on this weekend then it’s a full gone conclusion the spraying will be thick over it.
    If I remember rightly last year a medical tent was set up to treat hundreds of people complaining their eyes and throats felt as if they were burning from the toxicity of the spraying.
    There will probably not be any spraying during wimbledon as too many elites attend and they don’t intend to poison themselves.

On the Wirral/over North Wales theres has been continuous spraying all through the last few weeks, though oddly enough on the Solstice there was none at all. Was it because people may have been looking up?.

Its evidently a combined op as we have a localish, council run recruitment drive/air show and again they havent trailed on that day for a few years.

So the corrupt paedo infested freemasonic council CEO’s must be in on it too.

All in it together, as Levitt might say.

Hi Tap, Doncaster UK has had spraying every day for months.
    Noticed they are chemtrailing in tandem, ie, one plane leading and the other below, about 500 yards behind.
    A week ago they did a fan shaped pattern from the SE.
    I believe they have totally lost the plot and have reached the point of no return.
    They now have to spray on a daily basis or we fry from radiation.

12. EggTank says:

anyone seen the bbc wimbledon 2014 opening titles/credits? skies are all full of chemtrails. way too obvious.

complaints can be made here: