HAARP is being used to make you think global climate change is happening

Hi Tap, I just thought I would make a quick comment on this, I will give you a link, from one of my previous Posts, which is relevant, as I have sent you over 300 Posts, I have covered a great deal of stuff, some of which keeps resurfacing.

HAARP is being used to make you think global climate change is happening

Those “BRAIN DEAD MORONS” who call me a disinformation merchant, would do well to look at the extent of the information that I have provided you with, & at which juncture I would say that back in 2011 I sent you an email relating to CANADA’S WATER WARS & Kevin Annett, the evidence I seem to remember was pretty convincing, this also encompassed the corruption of the Canadian government & the high suicide rate of its opposition. This recent stuff has even been covered extensively in the Daily Papers.

I would say, however, that there appears to be a high degree of polarisation on this child abuse stuff, no one doubts the degree of its importance,& I stated this years ago w/r/t SMOMS & Savile & that it was what they used to OIL THE SYSTEM & keep it under control, were the words I used, & everyone said I was “NUTS” well I certainly am not. I also provided you with the Paedo Data Base, CHRIS two or three times as it kept disappearing, If you don’t believe me Look it up.

WASP

11 Responses to “HAARP is being used to make you think global climate change is happening”

I attended a presentation by Simon Dawes of the Climate Reality Project (and Cardiff Metropolitan University) a week ago. He was questioned afterwards why he had omitted mentioning chemtrails and HAARP, I think he was caught on the hop as he openly admitted that both were real and happening.

I bet Al (Gore) would be delighted to find that out.

He also agreed that he had substantiated none of the information or statistics in the presentation.

any use of the legal name is fraud

3. shirlz007 says:

last comment I ever post The Tap!

shameful Tap! shameful pal… if you sensor comments exposing Kevin Annett, and refuse to support a national child abuse inquiry with the backing of 100 MPs and 15000 UK social workers…

I can only presume you may be a paedophile yourself? You where living in Thailand!!!

I got this inquiry! AND IL CONTINUE TO PURSUE IT THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW…

the rest of you… keep blogging, keep posting Anonymous comments… YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE TO WHAT’S GOING ON! NONE!!!

Kevin Annett is taking you for a ride…
    it seems Tap is aswell!

I emailed EVERYONE in the alternate media regarding MH370, wanting to put together something REAL…

• Anonymous says:

Good bye shills007.You need a life ..Wasps iv missed uuuuu. I enjoy reading yr in put educational to ..Hope yr back soon wasps x

Does that mean WASP is back?

good.

HETT

MORE MORE MORE

Never been one to believe in Climate Change. You see I look at the my local historical and current weather records and see no change. Sure there are often highs and lows but things pan out on average year on year.

What I do see is the holes in the ozone, probably caused by HAARP, and chemtrailing, geoengineering, which modifies the weather and the chemicals of which filter to ground level are absorbed into our food chain.

It may sound a bit out there but I feel that HAARP is also being used in trying to prevent the natural increase in our planetary vibration and as such our awareness of the ever emerging universe – yer hippy stuff indeed. Was going to post it on the other article – thought it too out there – and then went to David Icke’s site and found this – he says it so much better.
    For all the naysayers I still feel he has a great handle on the bigger picture.
    Peace.Sincerely.

Shirlz 007 HERO’S

Shirlz007.pen.io

wee

Empty vessels make most sound. Good communicators are 80% listeners, and 20% talkers. Etc. Please stop the drivel. We’ve had enough.

9. Nollidge says: