The Green Party supports chemtrails. Don’t vote for them. They’re a deception.

From James.

Then Jennifer –

Recently I wrote to my local Green Party in Leamington to ask them their position on chemtrails prior to the election as I was considering voting for them.
By reply I received some blather directing me to the .gov.uk information pages, and then the ejit then tried explaining that condensation trails were the product of cold air and humidity. He clearly had never even bothered to look at chemtrails himself and see that this is nonsense.
This topic is too contentious for the Greens – they don’t really care for the toxification of the land and water. The gormless lot just swallow the climate change lies because it makes life easier for them to follow the orthodoxy and makes them feel virtuous about saving the planet.
They need to remember that the planet means people too, and humanity has every right to be here.

Very good film round up of NWO (although it is Alex Jones and a few years old). ‘Endgame’

And finally –In case you didn’t see. Chemtrails etc told to the UN. There is no excuse. They know. Do your neighbours?

NPP

9 Responses to “The Green Party supports chemtrails. Don’t vote for them. They’re a deception.”

1. NPP says:

In case you didn’t see.
    Chemtrails etc told to the UN.
    There is no excuse. They know. Do your neighbours?

The Green Party are supported by Peter Tatchell, Paedophile in chief.

My god i did not know this
    gren party are in with chemtrailing and peter tachell ?
    i feel sick
    thanks tap

My cafe is near a US air base and we get the guys coming in, they chat away and have been telling us about the horrific results of the chemtrails for about 5 years maybe longer.
    Some people use a laser pen to blind the pilot so he has to come back and land,
    I have written 17 times to my MP and got no reply.
    Thats interesting about the green party and pedophiles, i never knew that.

Won’t be voting for them again – that’s for certain. I hate liars.

6. shirlz007 says:

It seems I may have got my facts wrong regarding Libya and The Great Man Made River.
    The largest untapped natural water supply is…
    ”Acuifero Guaraní, which runs beneath Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay. This aquifer is larger than Texas and California combined.”

Guess who’s bought up much of the land that sits above it… THE BUSH FAMILY!

The article (from Dec 21 2012!) details how the banks are buying up the worlds water supply…

”this is the worlds most precious resource. We must control as much of it as we can”

7. Jennifer says:

By reply I received some blather directing me to the .gov.uk information pages, and then the ejit then tried explaining that condensation trails were the product of cold air and humidity. He clearly had never even bothered to look at chemtrails himself and see that this is nonsense.

8. James says:

Peter Tatchell has never advocated adults having sex with children. He does not support this. He says adults should NOT have sex with children. He has never advocated the abolition of ages of consent. He has said that if young people of similar ages have sex below the age of 16 they should not be prosecuted, providing they both consent and there is no coercion, manipulation or exploitation. Treating these young people as criminals is wrong. They need counselling, not prosecution. Read here: http://bit.ly/opVrXm