Politico-chicks explain Agenda 21 entertainment-style

A comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally wherever humans impact on the environment.  That little word ‘sustainability’ means nothing of the kind.  It means terminating human activity, things like fracking to drive people off the land.

Individual rights will have to take a back seat to the collective. People to be pushed into stack and pack residential property.  The countryside to be cleared of humans and be rewilded.

Read the Agenda 21 document itself.  No private cars.  Only mass transportation.  The abolition of private property.   Step by step. Smartmeters, power will be able to be turned off.

I know this for a US audience, and can’t be judged meaningfully by a Brit, but I am not sure the topic is dealt with here as well as it might be.  It is a bold attempt at a very difficult task.

Sent in by HETT.

11 Responses to “Politico-chicks explain Agenda 21 entertainment-style”

1. shirlz007 says:

Sir David Spedding, Head of MI6, was ordered to organise the murder of Diana, Princess of Wales and her friend Dodi Al Fayed.

Richard David Spearman, Chief of staff for Sir David Spedding. He was given an assignment and moved to Paris two weeks prior to the murder of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed.

Nicholas John Andrew Langman, Principal assistant to Richard Spearman. He was also involved with Spedding in the murder.

Sir Richard Billing Dearlove, the incoming Head of MI6 in September 1999, was in Paris two weeks before the Aug. 31, 1997 crash.

The order was given by Prince Phillip himself.

• Anonymous says:

Yes Yes Yes ..when iv told people this for years shirlz007 So glad you put this up thanks as always yr well read and can see through all the wood . I’d vote for you and Campaign for the shirlz007 party let get the party started .onelove peace and happiness to you Shirlz007

2. NPP says:

This is not Keith Allen’s film Unlawful Killing. It seems to be the UK Channel 4 prod.

3. shirlz007 says:

”And he revealed the existence of a shadowy unit within the SAS known as The Increment which comprises troops from the SAS and SBS for the purposes of carrying out lethal operations on behalf of MI6.”

IF ONLY THE INCREMENT COULD PUT THEIR SKILLS TO BETTER USE!!! Jacob Rothschild for one…

The Increment

4. shirlz007 says:

The Increment
    ”A short documentary about “The Increment”, a covert UK black ops team formed from ex-SAS personnel. The video covers their exploits around the world, addressing concerns about their their covert participation in the murder of Princess Diana, suicide of Dr David Kelly and aiding Libyan rebels.”

5. shirlz007 says:

The murder of Robin Cook! ‘The Increment’ have their murderous hands written all over that one also

shirlz007 you are writing like Aangirfan

whose ‘new’ site I no longer visit, on account of my deep suspicions it is no longer the Aangirfan I came to respect.

I hope your new found Enlightenment is permanent and clears the way for your continued Growth

with the Peace that passes all understanding
    for Justice and Truth. xx

7. shirlz007 says:

I’m trying! I HONESTLY AM TRYING!!!

Don’t have a go at AangIrfan… I wouldn’t know/or believe the true extent of Ritualistic Satanic abuse, if it wasn’t for Aang/Irfan.
    (they’ve come from a different perspective than you have… different in what they perceive or ‘know’ of reality)

They don’t f**k about… and I like it!!! 😀

Their considering the possibility aswell! (the possibility of this ALL being some kind of Spiritual/ET/Satanic battle)…. UFO’s, Ancient Astronaut, Atlantis, etc…

You know what!!! I got no reason to say this! Political/money/whatever…

Atlantis! Emerald Tablets… fascinated now with Ancient Civilisations!

THE EMERALD TABLETS! The Book of Thoth!
    (it’s not just because she’s blonde with big tits)

…. IF I KNOW ONE THING!!! IT’S ALL IN THEM ILLUMINATI CARDS!!! If theres one thing I know… those cards are more than just a few predictions!

8. shirlz007 says:

”to be considered evil, is to be considered a mistake by God… nothing could scare someone or drive someone further towards evil, and away from the one true God… than that one thought… TO BE A MISTAKE OF COSMIC CREATION”

9. NPP says:

HETT, Politico Chicks is good stuff. Thank you. A ‘mainstream’ presentation style and many may watch and therefore, information is shared.

The Diana Channel 4 doc. is gone TAP. It was an interesting contrast to the real Keith Allen film. The title and YouTube comments were interesting. Who does this? Accidental or purposeful?

Note: If Patterson does go, TAP may well have made a difference.
    It would be interesting to see Farage be confronted calmly by Ian R. Crane.

shirlz007 I was NOT having a go at Aangirfan

I only expressed my concern/suspicion that the Aangirfan at the new site is not OUR Aangirfan, and I was hoping you might KNOW

In other words, is the new Aangirfan an ‘impostor’, having shut OUR Aangirfan out?

My ‘spirit’ is Etruscan

I ‘know’ this from my own dreams
    and would not have believed this, had I not had a genius mentor.

I would have otherwise dismissed the whole episode as New Age wishy-washy twaddle.

Anyway, keep up the good fight, however You conceive it to be