11 Responses to “Mental Health Act changes. You can now be sectioned by a Traffic Warden. Political opponents of government are being sectioned.”

The jews in russia brought this same imprisonmet of those in political disagreement,
    the jews have brought us communism
    to the UK and the USA and we can expect to se emuch more of this,
    all those people who were hoodwinked by the left wing, have brought down a horrific blanket of terror onto the people

2. shirlz007 says:

£10,000 reward for any Traffic Warden who successfully sections David Cameron under the Mental Health Act!

Sections Queen Elizabeth!
    ”Im sectioning this woman under The Metal Health Act because she displays signs of paranoid schizophrenia, and has a deluded belief that she has a ‘divine’ right to rule over me, my family and friends… she’s crazy. A danger to herself and the public”

3. shirlz007 says:

The Rothschild family actually reserve a seat at the family table for Satan!…
    SECTION THEM!

4. shirlz007 says:

Anyone who believes God gave the Jewish people the land of Israel… SECTION THEM! 😀

The list is endless!

people who want homosexual perversion taught in our schools
    section them

6. shirlz007 says:

Section every god damn Royalist, supporter, and member of the Royal family… everywhere through the common wealth! THE PLANET! (some of these idiots don’t even belong to the common wealth!)… I really DO NOT see the difference between North Korea and people on ITV or BBC waving the flags at The Queen! And when they die!
    MOURNING DIANA!!! hypocritical bastards… you corner em one to one and they ADMIT The Royals whacked Diana! 😀 EVERYONE KNOWS IT! Like a God damn episode of The Sopranos that everyone remembers! 😀

SECTION THEM!!!

• Anonymous says:

Shirlz007. you sound like me lol …we should get a political party together ..Come on girlie. What names could we call it ..hmmmm ..i can think of only one ..anti pedophiles party …yr spot on Shirlz007 as always you would give Chris spivey a run for wording ..don’t cha know ..x

7. shirlz007 says:

How do I become a traffic Warden!!! 😀

Hey, shirlz007, you’re spot on form, that Lake District air has done a world of good…..

What on earth is happening? This is complete madness. Whoever sanctioned this wants sectioning themselves.
    The world is being run by insane madmen. How did we let this happen!

shirlz007

How well do I recall……

an oath that we school children swore each day

honour the queen
    salute the flag…

I was not English

I was a little Dutch girl

You are S O O O O O right

and as I have been asking people in my sphere of influence-

what is the difference between a western style ‘royal military college’ and a madrassa?

A: royal

I very much doubt that any of the so-called ‘royals’ have ANY idea of The Divine that is ALL OF US.