Hi Tap hope you are well!
I must say the spraying in Nottingham has really stepped up a gear this summer!
The trails are endless, thick and make the clear sky look like a chemical fog.
The sun is not golden anymore but  a silver colour you cannot even glance at!

(this link no longer working.  go to new link below)
Kind regards,

James.

Hi Tap,
I can still view the video for this link if you wish to repost it.

Kind regards,

James.

18 Responses to “Busted pilot forgets to switch off chemtrails and lands plane with the toxic spray going everwhere”

people are getting a petition together to either stop the chemtrailing
    or close the US air bases
    i think we should do both

I have US airmen come into my cafe which is near the base, they say they are forbidden to talk about chemtrails and if asked to say some bullshit.
    The fact that they are very unhappy to have to do this says a lot
    they claim no living plants or trees can grow under the sprays unless they are GM
    GM are rothschilds, and he can decide to feed us or not as the case may be.
    Agent Orange was only the start

There is more and more people here in the midlands that I know developing sensitive skin and skin complaints.
    Dry skin that creams only seem to irritate to a worse condition.
    We can’t work out if it’s the constant chemtrailing here or chemicals in toiletries that are causing it, or both.
    Their local doctors are saying it’s exposure to chemicals that’s causing it but they are not saying where the chemicals are coming from or what the chemicals are.
    There’s also been a rise in people developing a break down in their immunity systems, again doctors are blaming this on exposure to chemicals. Vitamin b12 sales have shot up.

I have developed my own skin cream using natural ingredients for friends which is relieving the symptoms but it may be wise if readers try to find natural skin products to use to avoid others developing these same skin problems.

What we see in this video may not be chemtrails coming from the plane.

This video was posted on http://www.rumormillnews.com two days ago, together with a retired pilot’s explanation of the “trails” which can be observed. He states that this is a common phenomenon, generated when a plane passes through clouds or fog. It appears to be something to do with the temperature differential between the wings and the surrounding damp air.

For some reason which I am unable to fathom, I can’t persuade links to posts on that website to work. However, if you go directly to the website, and scroll down to the Sunday posts, you’ll find a link to this same video, together with the retired airline captain’s technical explanation of exactly how this phenomenon is generated.

Down on the Kent coast, where I live, chemtrailing hasn’t been nearly as intensive as in other parts of the country. The winds are often blowing offshore, which makes spraying a pointless exercise, and I’m very grateful for this. There’s the occasional short spraying session, but nothing sustained, at the moment.

my doctor openly tells people about chemtrails, but as he says himself hes retiring soon and he does not care.
    He recommended my young so who has breathing problems and has to cycle the main road to school to geta chemtrail mask
    It looks like they have stoped making these now, so we have to make our own
    thanks.

• Anonymous says:

Would it get results if we used plane tracker on our computers to get the id of the planes spraying and report pollution of the skies to the police?

The truthseeker.co.uk exposed david icke a while back,
    but people still need to see that the reptiles aliens green men is all red herrings, the moon is a holow base etc is all bullshit
    He is throwing us a curve ball
    and if he was real he would mention the greatest NWO hoax on the people ever, the jew holocaust
    but he doesnt
    Give up david you have been fingered

Frequency fence, your DNA is being mutated, your sixth sense is being closed, your ability to understand reality is being manipulated to keep you locked into dimension. You are a slave forever, enjoy your stay on prison planet. You have no alternative, there is no escape.

I don’t care what any retired pilot says that looks to me like chemtrails. Of course the shills are going to out in force trying to explain this one away from any ideas of it being chemtrails.

I live below the direct route from the West Midlands to Heathrow – there is a continuous selection of air traffic at various altitudes and speeds and I often locate them on planefinder.com when they are also directly over my head and I can visually see them.
    The chemtrailing planes are not revealed on planefinder – their routes, destinations, altitudes etc are not disclosed.
    Lately they are doing more of the interval spraying to break up the long streaks. Like no-one is watching them at it!

• Anonymous says:

This is being done on such a grand scale over nearly everyone’s head and we still can’t get media attention! Just show how rigged the hand is!
      I know one thing, we will find a way to halt it if only for the sake of our children!

Regards,

James

I like to think that the pilot intentionally didn’t switch off the chem-switch on account of having a conscience.

Anon 8.24

I agree, they are trying to make them less obvious, mainly by doing the heaviest spraying in the early hours of the morning.

Having said that we in the Northwest have had continual heavy spraying all day for the last week or so, including black aerosols.

Many of the planes are coming in from Ireland, I understand there are a lot of old bases there that have been re-commisioned.

The video has been removed. Fuck youtube.

The Drs GP. NHS will tell you its all in your mind .all keeping it covered up as they are told not say anything about Chem trailed skys ..Why? Keeps them in business and the farmers. It’s not about saving lifes anymore It’s ..all about the money money $$$$$$€€€€€€£££££££.

Well said James, the hand is rigged.
    The Freemasons have all the Aces, life matters not to them for they are Satanists.
    It is up to us to break out of the mould.
    Tried writing to MP’s,total waste of time.
    Do some thinking James and get back to us.

15. steve collier says:

hi,can someone tell me what airport or airbase that above video was filmed at?