Chemtrails: An Integral Part Of The Great Starvation

When I was a child, I knew that the elite preferred to use starvation to nuclear weapons because those Hydrogen bombs killed rich people. Starvation was a great weapon in their opinion because it only struck down poor people. I had estimated at that time that at least 2 to 3 million Americans had died from starvation during the Great Depression. I have since learned that between 3 and 7 million Americans actually did starve to death. Of late I have been writing of the Great Starvation which is what I have called the next Great Depression because it will starve at least 10 million Americans to death and kill a billion people overseas.
Of course these deaths and suffering need not be if we had worldwide Debt Cancellation and monetary reform.
Today I want to specifically include Chemtrails on the list of programs designed by the elite to starve 10 million Americans to death. Chemtrails are also being used to degrade the health of Americans so many of them will be too sick to resist the Evil that passes for their government. And, when the plagues are released, the hungry and the sick will have a lowered resistance to diseases created for them in labs.
I also said when I was in high school that America would face a rising National Security State because Wall Street was stealing our pensions, savings and paychecks. This was long before they blew up the Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma City and the World Trade Center Towers on 911.
Chemtrails spray 20 million tons of aluminum oxide, barium oxide and strontium oxide on human beings, plants, trees and the water we all must drink. These metal oxides have been linked to several human, plant and animal diseases.
Aluminum oxide raises the ph level of soil depleting the soil of micro-organisms needed for organic gardening. Trees are dying. Aluminum oxide is an accelerant for forest fires.
Ozone is depleted by aluminum oxide. Cosmic rays are blocked by Ozone.
The videos below present some interesting facts.
The parents of a young girl who was raised on an organic farm in Maui, Hawaii had her hair analyzed. Her hair proved she was poisoned by aluminum.
There are 160 Geoengineering patents. A defender of Geoengineering (Chemtrails) admitted two billion people could have their food sources interrupted while we are Geoengineering the planet. Rephrased in standard American this becomes ‘We are willing to starve a couple of billion people to death to conduct our scientific experiment.’
It is claimed Chemtrail combats Global Warming. I personally believe we are beginning a period of Global Cooling much like the Maunder Minimum. Scientists say spraying 20 million tons of aluminum into the atmosphere does cool the planet during the day but it traps heat at night so Chemtrails are ineffective in countering Global Warming.
Chemtrails are said to be part of weather modification. This causes droughts which bankrupt small farmers and send food prices higher all to the benefit of speculators and the GMO seed companies. Monsanto has a drought resistant GMO corn. In the videos below organic farmers say that Chemtrails will put them out of business forcing them to raise GMO crops.
One in ten American teenagers by their 19th birthday have livers functioning no better than senior citizens. This is thought to be due to the rapid increase of GMO High Fructose Corn Syrup in the US diet. A degradation in the functioning of the human liver can only aid the elite in their plans to reduce the population of planet earth.
Several European nations have recently banned GMO food. The European Union Commission overruled the member states and have allowed GMO food. Chemtrails can kill plants and reduce organic food production to force the Europeans to accept GMO food. Weather modification has caused droughts in Africa and Latin America which will also force those nations to accept GMO food.
GMO food fed to animals in labs causes tumors and reduces fertility in the first generation. By the third generation the few remaining lab animals are sterile runts with undersized organs and hair growing out of their mouths.
We the people of Planet Earth deserve the right to say No to GMO food and to Chemtrails.
The elite have had hundreds of studies conducted at their Foundations and at select Universities telling us that we need to reduce the world’s population to a billion or so. The mysterious Georgia Guidestones monument says we need to reduce the total world population to 500 million. Since I believe there are a few hundred million more Chinese people than their government admits, I take that to mean there is a well organized group in this world that wants to kill 7 billion human beings.
I ask them this: ‘By what right do you justify killing 7 billion people?’
Previously, I have written of the Epicyte corporation which spliced a protein that causes sterility into GMO corn. By what right do they sterilize people who eat corn? The government of the United States has intentionally added cancer viruses and other contaminants to the vaccines they require us to take. The German military refused vaccines given to the general public and successfully received cleaner versions normally reserved for high level politicians.
The food in America is laced with dangerous chemicals that are often banned in other countries. Bisphenol is a plastic used to line cans. It causes cancer and is an estrogen mimicker. It raises estrogen levels in men and women which causes cancer and sterilizes us without our consent.
These additives, the Chemtrails, the radiation from Fukushima, the vaccines and the coming spike in food prices at a time when the dollar is set to collapse will challenge our immune systems. The combination of poor health, the consumption of GMO food, contaminated vaccines and starvation will make billions of people susceptible to a coming series of plagues. MIT released a study saying that when the dollar collapses a half billion people die from starvation and riots and that a few billion will die from plagues.
The question is: why do they want us dead?
Please understand this: Wall Street and the City of London have stolen all of your pensions and savings. The coming currency crash will cut wages in half in the United States and Great Britain. The elite knows that the people will come after them demanding the return of the tens of trillions of dollars they stole from them. The Bankers have designed the National Security State to prevent effective opposition from forming. But they also know when the economy crashes and the Great Starvation begins people will have nothing left to lose. How can you threaten a man or woman with fines and jail if they have no food for their children? The bankers and their friends have decided that instead of allowing reform they will kill us by the billions.
And that is why they are poisoning our vaccines, our food and our water. That is why they are spraying the skies.
They want you and your family and your friends dead.
If you are unfamiliar with my writings, please consider the following:
Video: GMO Ticking Time Bomb, The Bankers Want You Sterilized And Then Dead
Video: The Sinaloa Mexican Drug Cartel Is A CIA Subsidiary
Eddie Reborn Into A World With Debt Cancellation
How And Why An American Military Coup Could Save The World
The Russo-Chinese Pincer Movement Against The US Treasury and The FED
This video goes into Chemtrails in some detail.
Kind regards,
Gordon.

13 Responses to “Chemtrails: An Integral Part Of The Great Starvation”

1. Interesting post Gordon. I hope you don’t mind if I copy it to my blog ?

I wonder how much the pollution and smog that we’ve had recently over England was accentuated with the ongoing chemtrailing. As you say in your article the chemtrails hold in the heat overnight. They must also slow down the escape of pollution I’d have thought.

I cant tell you who i am but i am in a position to say everything Gordon says is correct.
    The Programme Chris Cooper investigates covered chemtrails
    a couple of years back and he added that intercepted phone conversations from Lynn De Rothschild from 10 years ago where she actually said rothschilds were soon to in charge of the food supply,
    the inference being that many many would be starved.
    The global warming and chemtrailing is a pack of lies.
    Peter mandelson Deripaska and Nat rothschild plotted the buying of huge amounts of aluminium to stray the skies across the UK

Re: Keep looking up 4:25 pm.

This article came from http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/chemtrails-an-integral-part-of-the-great-starvation/

By all means post to your blog after all this is what bloging is all about, educating the masses.

While you’re at it you may also be interested in “Banker Occupied Governments Reduced To Desperate Measures.” http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/banker-occupied-governments-reduced-to-desperate-measures/

There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind that from the days of Eden to present mankind has been had, robbed and bastardized firstly by Lucifer and his fallen angels, the Watchers who transgressed the command to keep human DNA pure by hybridizing our fledgling race and governments of the world who control and enslave our peoples. Yet, I live in hope, that one day, some day, mankind will be released from this tyranny and be the being he was always meant to be. Loving, Caring but most of all, FREE!

Gordon.

As Gordon mentions, these are not his own words but rather a reposting of an article from Video Rebel’s Blog. The individual responsible identifies himself as horse237 and he’s been blogging for many a year, especially on the Zionist control system and subversion of US Govt by Jewish elite … a short bio on his blog says:

“I have decided to share two of the visions I had as a child. When I was eight, I had a vision of a future war that killed 99.5% of the world’s population. When I was 16 and living in the projects, I had a vision of my future. I was to live in complete obscurity until it came time to stop WW III. When I was about ten, I had read a bio of Nikita Khrushchev which said he survived Stalin by playing the bumbling fool an old Russian peasant trick. I decided to do the same as I had already learned that we did not live in a democracy. The other vision I had when I was in third grade was of the Mind of God and how it interacted in the creation of the world we see. I believe you and I were born at this time precisely so we would have an opportunity to stop this war. As for my personal info, I grew up on military bases and in housing projects. My legs atrophied from starvation as a child. My second step-father died in prison. I used to have to rub my skin to simulate human contact. They did not feed me when I was a child. I do not fight in their wars as an adult.”

Cheers
    Chris B

Very insightful, and the only logical conclusion is that they want us dead

Someone at great expense erected the Georgia guidestones, these satanic perverts get an added stiffy when they warn their victims in advance. These monuments to the sickos show intent.

The Redshields own most of the Aluminium production, and I’m not suprised to see Mandlebums name implicated, along with Tony B Liar another one of satan’s little hobgoblin helpers.

I’m also going to throw in another factor which if you take into account the old adage “qui bono”..or “follow the money, would explain at least part of the need to keep us cold.

As Reggie Perin may have said, its the age of amalgamated amalgamations, where all manner of widely different companies are owned by the beast.

Big pharma. Curing the ills that they dropped on you in the first place..at a cost.
    The cancer promotion industry, would they be funding the causes of cancer to make more money from it?
    The energy companies?, now a friend who works in advertising has hinted that British Gas insisted on the inclusion of chemtrail effects in their adverts.
    Certainly British Gas has become a monster in its own right, but I have an uneasy feeling about them. A company that would rather freeze pensioners than prices has to be tainted by something nasty, and I just have that gut feeling they and other energy companies are in this up to their necks.

As for the recent murk over Britain, in the days leading up to it I witnessed virtually 24hr spraying, and at times some very different aerosols that were a brackish green. Of course it was engineered, only a Corrie “gay agenda” street watcher would think otherwise .

6. Gordon and Anon’s…thanks…will need to do some further reading on the subject.

Re: Anonymous 11:23 pm.

From my viewpoint I can see four miles north, seven miles west and thirty miles south looking over hills and valleys.
    From late summer 2013 to date I’ve witnessed that after a day of chemtrailing here in the Borders the hills and valleys are covered in a blueish white haze, initially thinking it was mist. This is no mist because mist lifts at the slightest breeze whereas this blueish white haze remains even in moderate to strong winds until they chemtrail us again.

Is then the Saharan dust over London the truth? I have my doubts. I haven’t heard any stories of cars covered with layers of dust and as it stands you don’t get dust in the Sahara you get sand. Recall last years sand storm in Beijing and Sydney.

Was the London smog the effect of Chemtrailing? Good probability.

Gordon.

I had my doubts about the sahara sand. There has been no mention of this sand across europe which surely would have been in it’s path and they too would have experienced it.
    Also, wouldn’t the wind that is carrying it be warm? It’s been pretty cold here this last week. And, how come it stopped at London? I have seen no signs of it here in the midlands.
    I think they are experimenting with a new form of chemtrail.

A big thanks to Gordon and Chris B
    for saying what they did and i endorse it, and thanks to henry for not altering their words as happens on Aangirfan to be pro homosexual
    For more info read
    “twilight over england ” its on the net

Google Dr. John Coleman

rawlings rees tavistock target 100 million deaths by year 2000 WHO

So what do you suggest we do, Gordon?

Yes Gordon what do you suggest those of us who still can, do?