Bloodline cabal is desperate to get Russian war started

By Susan Duclos

“Fresh signs the situation in Ukraine may be unraveling.”

In response to the situation in Ukraine, the US has “expanded” their military exercises and have sent paratroopers into Poland. The Obama administration is taking us step by step, closer to an all-out war with Russia and China, by escalating threats, military and those of further sanctions against Russia.

Many have said that since Obama failed to start a world war using his al-Qaeda rebels in Syria, the focus now is to create a situation in the Ukraine, that will lead to a world war to cover up an economic collapse in the United states as well as the global economic reset that we have been warned is coming.

It takes an arrogance of unbelievable proportions to order Russian President Vladimir Putin to “stop sowing unrest in Ukraine,” when it was the West, including the US, that supported the overthrow of the Ukrainian elected president, in order to insert a puppet for the west in the form of neo-Nazi’s, which have taken over leadership in Ukraine.

TAP –  The ground was prepared in Poland when the former government was wiped out in that single air crash inside Russia visiting the Katyn memorial.  Poland was made into a puppet of one world government at that moment, and all talk of independence was halted.

The continuation of control by the bloodline cabal that’s run the world ever since, depends on seizing totalitarian power, which is only possible in a major war.  They are desperate to get one started.

The key is Putin.  Probably put in place from the beginning to play the role of a ‘Hitler’ in getting war started, and possibly a bloodline member himself, how will the world throw off this latest attempt at getting war going?  Will the US military comply with orders to fight Russia, after being ground down by Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria?  They are already exhausted and tired of war. 8,000 veterans a year are committing suicide.  By fighting Russia, they would ensure their own enslavement and that of their own families.  This is a war of world enslavement.  The talk of liberating Ukrainians or Crimeans will wear rather thin, when so many know the true agenda.

20 Responses to “Bloodline cabal is desperate to get Russian war started”

1. This was written a person who is oblivious of the complex reality in Ukraine. This was no US sponsored event. The elected President was impeached and relieved of his duties by a consensus of the Parliament. It was legal and was a proper decision. The President Janukovich misappropriated 73 billion dollars of Ukrainian funds in the three years of his rule. Do you know that he is a convicted felon who stole the elections with the help of Putin?

I spent time in Crimea and have quite a good idea of the internal political situation inside Ukraine. I was hired as a political adviser by a Russian businessman who wanted to negotiate with the Orange Revolution crew in Kiev. I met party leaders in Crimea and introduced them to the relevant people in the EU that I knew (Conservatives). They felt threatened and isolated from the events taking place in Kiev. It was obvious even then that the EU was behind the events taking place, and that Crimeans were very exercised and worried about what was coming next. That was nine years ago. What’s happened since is no surprise. The soft takeover failed, so the usual game is to send in the jackals next. Janukovich was lucky to get out alive. Of course he’s the most evil man in the world. He stood against NATO and upset the EU.

Right on Tap!

The near-daily emerging truths of western/nato/eu corruption and genocidal crimes against humanity eclipse those previous atrocities even throughout history. When you can step far enough back to see the very clear picture confronting all of humanity today, you realise the murderous global assault on us humans is staggering in it’s scale, planning, deceptions, and the increasingly deadly effects upon us all.

Chemtrailing, toxic vaccines/medicine, toxic foods/water, engineered droughts, grossly excessive rainfall and widely diverse extremes of weather, earthquakes, floods, plant/crop toxins, engineered bioweapons & disaease, the NHS culling fields, deliberate starvation and dispossession/disenfranchisement, engineered genocide, forced kidnapping by the state, abuse and murder of children, orchestrated wars and conflicts, etc.etc. We as human beings are in front line of the “War to end all Wars”….quite simply it’s a war for our OWN survival, nothing less. Am tired of being asked to explain and justify my comments or what i see to be the truth by so many sheeple and it’s really scary that so many of our fellow human beings in the face of overwhelming evidence simply refuse to believe that our establishment and society figures are anything less than THEY claim to be! reiverdave

You are right Tap, the plane crash that took out the Polish leadership, and the alleged execution of survivors on the ground, set the framework for destabilizing Eastern Europe.

The exhausted and demoralised troops are seen as a threat by the global gangsters (as they have always been).

That is why conscription is being quietly pushed through, along with a very clear militarisation of the public psyche in preparation.

And the football worshiping gentiles fall for it yet again. Jack Straw was right, we arent worth saving.

Tapestry
    are you a friend of Craig Murray?

I am in Australia, which is very much like a mushroom
    (for those unaware of this expression, it means ‘kept in the dark and fed on shite’)

but I very much respect Veterans Today, Aangirfan, the Tap, Craig Murray and The Vineyard of the Saker, which for me join the dots in our ‘western’ world. The last, …Saker, links me to the East.

As for the rest of the world, I am learning.

6. shirlz007 says:

Tap… I think I may have had a truly ‘spiritual’ awakening! AND ID LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU!

Its been racking my brain for years, how to deal with The Illuminati… it is not an easy concept to deal with, or to positively do something about. It can result in extremely perverse reactions (from blaming Jews, to supporting someone like Vladmir Putin, to calling for the murder of it’s members, to violent uprising)

I watched the following video… I thought I’d start from scratch, and reconsider everything! (ET’s, Annunaki, Ancient Bloodlines, psychics, ancient mysticism, Quantum physics)… THIS VIDEO JUST KNOCKED ME OFF MY CHAIR… AND AT THE END IT JUST CLICKED!

The solution to this ‘awakening’, and how to destroy the system is LOVE! plain and simple… everything else just feeds into the system (fear, hate, ignorance)

”we must recognise the system for what it is, and seek to change it in a loving, positive, balanced way”
    I have no idea who made it… but please watch till the end, and share it with your readers! SHARE IT EVERYWHERE

I suppose I should sign off ‘peace and love’ 😀
    (God damn it… Im a peace loving hippy, and I never realised)

Re: 6:24 pm “D”
    You’re far from the truth, as they say “love makes the world go round. (1John 4:8 [KJV])
    He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Gordon.

Great new video from Brother Nathanael (Real Jew News) The Religion of the Future

Re: 6:24 pm “D” Oops!!
    You’re NOT far from the truth.

Gordon.

Shirlz007…I couldn’t agree more.
    I don’t always agree with you on other subjects but this one I am totally with you which to me proves the differences between people are irrelevent it’s love that connects us all and brings us together. Nothing more, nothing less. just Love.

well said Shirlz007..from another peace loving hippie 😉

Another video worth viewing from Brother Nathanael is The Real Battle For Ukraine.

Also, Putin’s Speech Exposes The NWO

Gordon.

Its amazing how they can turn neighbor against neighbor, kin folk against kin folk. I don’t think ordinary folks in Ukraine and Russia hate each other enough to go to war. But once the system of the Beast is in place on both sides, there is little choice for the common man, but join the blood fest.

Blimey, did I just read that right? From Shirlz007? Love and peace, and all that shit?
    Halellujiah, it’s a miracle, I can see! I can see!
    Spot on though, that’s what we need to rip these viper’s heads off.
    Fair play to Shirlz007 for signing up to love. Backatcha!

14. @Anon. Again, people have built castles keeping these secrets. That doesn’t make using false ID’s ok. Bottom line here is there is no way this should have passed CIA, FBI inspection and I don’t claim to know the motives of the power players other than you can bet your sweet you know what that it has everything to do with money.

15. shirlz007 says:

well thanks for the support everyone! Im not afraid to re-consider everything, I suppose that’s how I initially awakened to the idea that something was seriously wrong on this planet.

I can only describe today as profound… like I was only ever half awake!

Well… I might have to disappear for a while, get back in touch with nature (I do live half hour from Lake District, most beautiful place in the world in my opinion)… maybe experiment with some hallucinogenic drugs like a good peace loving hippy should! (DMT or Mushrooms… instead of cocaine and ecstasy)

Peace and love! 😀

shirlz007
    Welcome to Paradise.

I read your message of despair on Aangirfan. I said there that I would send you an email at the address you left there. But that address did not work and my email was returned.

And now you see the light!

It is always darkest before Dawn.

Hallelujah!

Shirlz007 Lake District… It is a beautiful place there. The magnificence of nature displayed all around there.
    No doubt you will find some life changing enlightenment in that place. Please share your experiences when you get back.
    It is a place I could lose myself in for eternity.

18. paul maleski says:

Shirzl007 is a dippy, trippy hippy straight out of Laurel Canyon, ‘show love and turn the other cheek’ and the jew will kill you, as a naive ‘lamb to the slaughter’ all the quicker. The jew just doesn’t think and respond this way; the philosophy you espouse; is in reality a suicidal ideology called ‘Martyr Lemmingism’!

There’s always one that tries to stop people coming together.
    Paul Maleski… you advocate government control by divide and conquer by promoting hatred