It’s very frustrating working here.  The internet signal collapses every minute or two.  The screen goes black.  As I start something, it crashes.  Overall we’ve had good internet access since arriving in the Philippines, but the signal now is appalling day after day.

Inevitably I give up on posting lots of stories which otherwise might have made it.  Even commenting on other blogs.

I was reading Aangirfan as suggested by Reiverdave but gave up (or Aanirfan – g-missing, as he is now addressed since his blog was taken offline and he relaunched).  Many readers place him and The Tap in the same category, which I suppose we are to a greater or lesser extent.  Before my read there was interrupted by a crash, I noticed he was (or appeared to be) taking pot shots at Icke’s reptilian-race-controlling-humanity ideas.

He claims that Icke provides evidence of less than academic quality for his reptilian theories.  I understand what Aangirfan means by Icke’s style not being ‘academic’ but surely that (not being academic) should be seen as a compliment, as nearly all academic ‘knowledge’ is corrupted.  Knowledge that has become ‘the accepted norm’ is usually suspect, as Icke explains so well in his latest 900 page book The Perception Deception.

We have doctors that make you sick, teachers that don’t know anything and dumb you down, scientists that ensure you never find out the real basis of life and energy, politicians that destroy democracy, food that doesn’t nourish you, and so on, ad infinitum.  I really recommend Icke’s latest book The Perception Deception.  I am not going to say that there are not many areas needing lifelong further reading and thought, and Icke helpfully provides all his sources.  But don’t just dismiss Icke’s work as ‘less than good enough’ with a sneer.  That is a great mistake.  He is ahead of anything and anyone academic by several aeons.

Take a look once more at the infra red picture of Saturn’s rings from the Hubble telescope (and several similar ones from the Voyager space craft in the 1980s in The Ringmakers Of Saturn by Norman Bergrun).  What lies up in space that has a 3000 mile long regular cylindrical shape, and spews out exhausts that form planetary rings that are used to broadcast sound and other waves across the solar system?  Is that question academic enough for you?  Come on now.  Answers.

You can only get to the point of denying control of earth and humanity from outside by blanking your mind to all the evidence that exists.  There is so much of it available that mere academics have to run and hide.  They are doing exactly that.  Icke makes them look so daft, they have to.  I hope that my fellow ‘conspiracist’ Aangirfan doesn’t make the mistake of underestimating the work of David Icke.  Perhaps I’ll be listed as of sub-academic standard too for standing up for him.

That would figure.  I was thrown out of Oxford University for not complying with their regimens over forty years ago.  It’s only reading David Icke now that I can really understand why the course we were given to spend our best years on, was so unbelievably dumb.  They don’t want people to understand what their game is.  They control the supply lines of information from start to finish.  Not the blogs though.  We are, or should be, independent voices.

29 Responses to “Aangirfan says Icke is ‘less than academic’. Icke would take that as a compliment.”

Tap, maybe because of your internet problems you didn’t receive the link I sent you, Mark Howitt’s film on Youtube, ‘Fluoridation: Cease and Desist’ (2014). Worth a watch.
    An open, yet, critical mind is all it takes in this world to wake up and smell the Earl Grey. David Icke set the pace many years ago before there were ANY blogs.

I agree with Anon 8.03 above. Icke went through so much ridicule in the early days when trying to get the word out and he’s still here gathering information and delivering it to the rest of the world that will listen.
    He may use other peoples research as well as his own but who doesn’t? We all collate our knowledge from other peoples books, experiences etc, how else would we gain as much knowledge as we have.
    There will always be those that are jealous of those that succeed. I’m not fully convinced yet but almost – about total alien control on this planet – I’m still clarifying details myself and Icke started that journey off for me all those years ago.
    He’s not my favourite author but I do respect his work and appreciate his efforts. I think we all owe him that.

A good book to read is ‘The Day After Roswell’ by Major Corso

He tells of his experience while working for the research and developement department of the war office at the pentagon – of the alien technology that was extracted from the crash site and how we have emulated it for our own use..ie: fibre optic cabling, kevlar, contact lenses, sim cards and more all came from alien technology.
    It’s very interesting.

Tap
    I am eternally grateful to you for calling attention to Aangirfan’s ‘locked-out’ dilemma.

I class Aangirfan in the top layer of ‘Higher Intelligence’. Moreover, Aangirfan does not advertise, ask for donations and most certainly does not strut the world stage.

Well said Tap. I couldn’t agree more. I nearly said it to aang this morning but it’s no use. My theory is that there is a fundamentalist Christian amongst them. S/he is an excellent researcher but always has to have a pop at David Icke and anything that can be vaguely linked to Theosophy (I’ve left messages before suggesting that s/he cuts the bias and gets the facts right). So we’re all influenced by confirmation bias – and mine’s with David. He’s a game changer. His website’s getting over 4m hits per month. The man’s changing the world along withe people like AJ. Great blogs like your own are all helping put the pressure on. And Aang, too – fair dos. Different strokes and all that.

Cheers

Well said Henry !

Peace.

6. HATTER says:

You don’t have to be intellectual to understand Icke … a people’s man … a simple man … a lovely man.

7. shirlz007 says:

David Icke is one of the most EVIL men in existence!!! THINK ABOUT WHAT HE IS DOING TO THE TRUTHER MOVEMENT!!!
    Shaeshifting Lizards??? Honest to fuck…

YOU do not give a shit, you don’t! Don’t pretend to… please… IT IS SICKENING! If you want to pretend to give a shit… read David Icke… and post on a blog once in a while!

If people genuinely cared… THEY WOULD MARCH ON LONDON AND DEMAND THE WORLD TAKES NOTICE!!! And ‘peace’ would be out of the question…

YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC!!! 😀 a bunch of pathetic losers who pretend to give a shit… YOU DO NOT GIVE A SHIT!!! admit it!!!

8. shirlz007 says:

Think about this… David Icke says a bunch of shapeshifting lizards rule the planet, and gets a sell out audience at Wembley…

Someone comes out and states The Rothschild family and the Jewish mafia rule ‘Western Civilisation’ and the only option is to go to war with it… they get destroyed! By the truther movement itself!!!

It is pathetic… YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC!!!!

• Anonymous says:

I Agree. …Lol someone with common ..Tx Shir007 So many Fff Sheep about ..Or are they all on dependant Drugs ..just sayin !!

Shirlz007 must be a shill or rather close minded. Glenn.

You all need to increase your medication. Unfortunately all of you are mentally ill. Seek help,

11. Paul Keetch says:

Aangirfan is on of the few commentators/researchers who come forward wih ‘original’ material – the blog will very often lead where other’s follow (Tap has used Aagirfan’s blog on numerous occasions) Now I say this not to judge, condemn or make mischief but to illustrate how the whole subject matter is driven by this constant self-referencing of other unaccountable unattributed sources that amount to hearsay at best. For example – Norm Bergrun makes claims and produces ‘photographs’ – and it becomes ‘truth’ simply because its been repeated by several commentators – with none of them offering anything more than the original report. In fact, more often than not, even less than the original report – which, once repeated often enough by luminaries such as Icke – is then taken as fact by his readers. The reader has failed (in most cases) to apply any critical thinking about the authenticity of the original work simply because it has passed through the knowledge filer known as Icke – that for those who find it hard to think is self deception based on ones perception. It is in your face – you’re being told – yet few seem to realise that the face staring back at them in the mirror is the greatest deceiver of all.

Shirlz007/ Anon 4:45 stop being agents provocateur. Grow up.
    We need cool heads and reasoning powers to cut off these viper’s heads.
    They want us ‘mad as hell’ and unreasoning.
    Step back, assess, and strategically move forward.
    Don’t fall for or play the game they devised.

• Anonymous says:

they want us as mad as hell ..Yes and some of us have to Have Common Sense ..and cool heads. to let sheep people know that their being Mugged off ..Some are sheep ..And so are Shepherds like myself and shriz007 ..

13. NPP says:

I like Icke too. Bought the latest book. It’s like a brick. Look forward to reading it.

Recommend Not In His Name by John Lamb Lash.

• Anonymous says:

you spent money on his Book.!!! You need locking up .. you need to learn he don’t write books ya mug he writes comics for brain dead Mugs who can’t read a real BOOK ..urrrr don’t cha know .

I have learned a lot from Icke and his books. He thinks outside the box and does his research. I had the opportunity to submit two questions to him, and he answered one of them to my satisfaction. But the other one he glossed over. It was “Why do you question so many things, but refuse to question anything to do with Snowden or false flags?” Why does he so readily go along with the official story on these things and never question them? I think there is a bit of disinfo happening with him.

15. Ed Butt says:

As the academic community is part of the New World Order (I prefer Scientific Dictatorship but it’s the same thing, I think criticizing him for not being academic it hilarious.

I see a lot of good posts being undermined by science fanboys because they are not presented in the style of an academic research paper. This is a ridiculous criticism to make in an informal medium like the blogosphere.

Long may David Icke and Aangirfan carry on doing what they do.

But surely the blogosphere needs some sort of critical discipline in order to analyse, critique, and disseminate some sort of Truth (actually The Truth, not a relative sort).
    Yes, it’s well and good to have an opinion, but where does that get us?
    Opinions are two a penny.

It’s refreshing to see the intellectuals back in some of the comments. The Tap has suffered a decline in thought provoking and constructive analysis comments recently due to one or two commenters who think their in the school playground

Hi Tap, sometimes it’s better to take a step back.
    How did Icke get so much publicity as a latent fool ?
    I know lots of fools who never had any publicity.
    David beats Goliath, and the man is a hero. It never happened by chance.
    Why is he always pushing the one world religion ?
    Why did he have the boy nobber on his first TV show ?
    Why did he have the TV station in the most expensive part of the Country ?
    So many questions.

19. Nollidge says:

“As for Icke, my only question, when so many are eliminated, remains: for what reasons is Icke allowed?
    10:04 am”
    Permitted opposition perhaps.I don’t know,but didn’t Lenin say that the best way to control the opposition is to lead it.But you must also understand that in many countries such things as “Holocaust denial” are illegal & can get you jail time.Think,for example,Henry Makow in Canada.Or David Irvine in Austria.

Can you explain exactly how you can justify that Icke and his Reptilian agenda is the ONLY choice available?

You stated, “You can only get to the point of denying control of earth and humanity from outside by blanking your mind to all the evidence that exists”.

May I suggest that either you are not well researched enough to make that statement, or you do not have the Spiritual intelligence to understand that there are other intelligent life-forms in the Universe, that are not war-mongering, or control-seeking as you seem to assume they must be.

Norman Bergrun discovered the ‘vehicles’ you refer to in the rings of Saturn and he named them, which you clearly are not aware of.

Through the observations he made, he determined they were powered by some form of magnetic force. On this basis, he called them ‘Electro Magnetic Vehicles’, shortened to EMV’s.

There is only one person on this planet today, who has been speaking of these EMV’s and describing exactly what purposes they serve, which is purely beneficial for humanity and other ‘off world civilisations’.

However, unlike David Icke, this gentleman does not write books, nor does he ask for payment for his knowledge, or public donations to start a tv/radio broadcast station, that can be used to promote more sales of his books, videos and Wembley conferences.

The EMV information is free to anyone to judge for themselves.

Google ‘James Horak EMV’ and you’ll soon discover how, “…all the evidence that exists”, is NO evidence at all.

I am a human being. What species are you?

I’m pleased to be receiving abuse from someone who’s ‘off planet’. It makes such a refreshing change!

And I’m so pleased to hear that there aren’t any wars going on anywhere, and that mankind need have no concerns about chemtrailing, GMOs, vaccination, Fukushima and all the other wonderful works of our benign controllers, like ritual child sacrifice, torture and rape.

don’t know about others but Im Made by God the The most High ..God bless you all .

23. Nollidge says:

To add to mya remark about Icke above.It isn’t necessary to be co-opted by the Overlords.If they spot an up and coming “truther” type who they think could be useful to them in some way,they can arrange for him/her to be “guided” in a particular direction,without that truther ever suspecting.

• Anonymous says:

to be guided ..yes its called the blind leading the blind and miss Guided people are every where .You Can Free yrsl and set yr Mind Freeeeeeee..Try to stop reading pure Shittttttt and dump the fairy …