Trolls uncloaked

You know them…

They jump into productive discussions
and undermine them with insulting,
racist, and inflammatory comments.

Who are these people and why do
they do what they do?

The facts are in:

They’ve government paid
contractors – and here’s the proof.

Video:

– Brasscheck

22 Responses to “Trolls uncloaked”

Quite a lot of brasschecks video’s come from RT, Russia Today.
    This should be ringing alarm bells. RT is produced in America.
    I would say RT is government controlled.
    RT pushes bitcoin and gold and silver trades.

2. yes2truth says:

I think it was about 20 seconds in and she used the term homophobic so I switched it off, but then it was RT i.e. Rothschilds Today so we should really expect nothing else.

RT is a troll news outlet. LOL

4. wasp says:

Hi Tap, I have just got back, have been away for a couple of days,
    then did a bit of Gardening, much needed after all HAARP Activity.

On looking at the Blog, the first thing that struck me was that the Empty Vessels appear to be incapable of gearing what brains they can muster, to comment on the most important issues in the News, so why is that then.

NULAND’S, $5,000,000,000 to finance a coup-d’etat, for a Regime Change is far more important than the well known fact Fr. Joseph Stalin was a yet another Jesuit Jew.

Why did they choose to comment on the insignificant introduction I made of Stalin Being A Jesuit, which I found particularly strange because, I have mentioned it in numerous previous Posts, together with the Link, Nollidge appears to think is unique, including the well known fact that Tiflis was a Jesuit Seminary, without it causing any activity.

Was it because you changed the Heading Title?
    Are they conditioned only to read what they are directed to, as evidenced by the Headline. In which case there analytic abilities in viewing documents would appear to be Non-Existent, so they are either Brain Controlled, through looking at too much TV Media, & they should change their TOOTHPASTE, for one with a Lower Fluoride content.

I did several Posts for you on Fluoride, & also Brain Control w/r/t Mass Media, & frequency manipulation, 2 – 3 years ago, it might be worth them referencing.

I was further mistified when I noticed that you published a similar article with the heading related, to it. which produced no flurry of activity, what so ever. this would therefore infer that they are highly Polarised in their viewpoints, & incapable of realising what is important.

I am not at all surpried by this, “THE BRAIN DEAD” never cease to disappoint me, as the consistancy runs deep.

Unlike the majority, of those contributing Comments, I do have retentive powers greater than a GERBIL, & an Exceptional Memory for Detail.

In view of the very high viewing stats, relative to the Articles, The More Intelligent, who are capable, of perceiving a SPOT LIGHT switched on straight in front of them, don’t choose to comment.

In closing this short note I would say that there is Danger of Pursuing {& I use the word advisedly), the Wrong Vector during your journey in The Rabbit Hole!

I will be in touch.

REGARDS ……… WASP

5. wasp says:

Meanwhile here is a Link you might be interested in

Religion, Atheism and Dogmatic Thinking

I probably am one of the few who contribute to your Blog Tap, who would consider, Theism as the Purest form of Religion. I probably also know more about The Occult than the majority of contributers. The Occult answers the questions that Science can’t.

Whilst Western philosophy has influenced, & defined parameters between, Chistianity, & Judaism, Islam has also had some influence. The Orthodox form of all three religions have embraced THEISM. Each religion, however, has also yielded a wide range of other views.

Hume’s Aesthetic Theism
    Although popular religion is driven by our ignorance of the causes of the
    events we observe, pure theism is driven by our understanding of them. The
    more we understand the causes, the more we are drawn toward pure theism.

Bacon’s observation that “a little philosophy
    … makes men atheists: A great deal reconciles them to religion’‘ (DNR 329).
    Hume interprets this to mean that as people learn more about the workings of the
    universe, their commitment to popular religion decreases, but their ac-
    ceptance of pure theism increases.

Pure theism is also based on an emotion; in pure theism the relevant
    passion is the sense of beauty rather than hope or fear, & haven’t the Eathly Bound Religions emphasised this to keep them under control.

That is why The Vatican, have always tried to control, the masses, & consider all
    those who embrace Orthodox Forms of Religion as Heratics, whom they must Exterminate.

This is what has shaped our History, & is still doing so, very few will accept this as they wish to stay within the safety of their Fragile Shells, & chose to interpret everything from their own religious viewpoint, interjected with their preconcied false theories & idealism, & will vigourously attack all who shake the Cage.

I will show you in due course that as I have previously stated, The contest is between Orthodox & Non-Orthodox Forms of Religions.

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS …………. WASP

Interesting about the trolls, we talk about this a lot at truthjuice we all realised that chris spivey was the latest to be attacked by trollers, these pics of him with rabbis and jews are fake, and these emails purporting to come from him admitting he is a liar a homosexual and a fraud, are also fakes the same stuff was said about Ben Felowes and Maude Dib chris cooper etc.
    The worst of them are Ben Fulford
    Greg Hallet and wasp
    but i did not know about RT
    thanks for the tip

7. yes2truth says:

The WASP ignoramous is not even aware that Yashua Messiah did not come to this earth in order to start a RELIGION. Unless he can point out any religious activities in the Gospels.

He then has the audacity to speak of “empty vessels”. LOL LOL LOL That’s his best bullet in foot remark yet.

ALL RELIGIONS are the work of Hu-man beings (Canaanites) and, of course, their duped mankind followers and all on behalf of Satan.

As I have said numerous times before, that unless we study The Holy (Holy means set apart) Scriptures we will be forever bereft of the right knowledge and WASP is the perfect example of that ignorance on the TAP Blog.

8. yes2truth says:

Chris Spivey is a Canaanite Jew.

He’s also very anti-monarchy in the Bolshevik Marxist Jew tradition.

‘Spivey’ comes from the Ukrainian Jew name Spivak.

East End spivs, no doubt, got their handle from that name.

I wonder if he drives a second hand Jag? LOL

9. Nollidge says:

Very good Wasp.Pretty much your usual.
    However a couple of points.Firstly no other person had such an effect on the 20th century as Stalin,so his early formative years are a vital area of study.
    And then we come to the question I raised in my apology to Tap.
    Why would his first biographer – a JEW WHO HAD ACCESS TO RECORDS NEVER BEFORE SEEN- write several pages about his time as a student in a seminary BUT NEVER ONCE STATE THAT IT WAS NOT GEORGIAN ORTHODOX,BUT A JESUIT SEMINARY?.
    & if you knew this then why didn’t you post the link that I got when I googled “was there a jesuit seminary in tiflis georgia”.
    At the top of the page of resultts was an interview in which Stalin spoke of hi time in that seminary.
    You could have done that,but didn’t.

10. yes2truth says:

@ Tap

“No source is perfect. All sources are useful. You need to take the good, and reject the bad, apply your own filter, or learn nothing. All sources make mistakes. Most are biassed one way or another. It’s down to you.”

All very fine if you’re already switched on as most on this blog are, if not, these people will lead the uninformed astray.

The main communicators provide deliberate deception for the purpose of enslaving the dumb. By trying to reach a true understanding of it all, we might be less enslaved. The misleading is not intentional. There are many blind alleys. But some lead on to better understanding. WASP’s theism is interesting. Shame there is so much aggression. Are people afraid of examining ideas? Or are they trying to introduce or reinforce fear in others?

12. yes2truth says:

Your comment is very vague and too generalised, please clarify.

We’ve had 6,000 years of man’s ideas and look at where they have brought us?

The best he could come up with was democracy – pathetic.

One could say that much of your blog content induces fear.

Fear like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Was democracy created as a system of power, or a system of deception behind which power be exercised by an elite. Plato gives the game away if you read his writings. Once you realise democracy is substantially a deception, you are getting nearer the truth. For the deception to work, the powerful have to delay their objectives and act out compliance with democratic process. That enables some kind of input which can work for a while.

I don’t intend to create fear. Understanding should bring about a different emotion. Your mind should be less confused after a while. That should enable better decision-making and understanding. Trust the power of your own mind. Theism I believe says that you can talk directly to God without the need for any input from formal religion, which is basically another control device of the powerful, who operate from out of sight. Ancient Egypt was controlled by an unseen God who lived in Babylon, called Amen. The possibilities for deception of the popular mind through this device are used to the present day.

14. yes2truth says:

Without knowledge and understanding there will always be fear and that’s why bogus web pages and assorted corrupt gurus should not be recommended without a Truth health warning.

As a friend of mine from the past used to say: “Put your head in the garbage bin and you can only get sick.”

It’s also why Religion came into being, due to the fear element within it. The fear holds them captive. This same fear was written into the corrupt Freemason King James Bible. Many words and passages have been mistranslated deliberately to maintain the fear agenda of The Cainite Judeo Christian Religion. I have been studying it for over thirty years, so I know. As a follower of Yashua Messiah I have no fear of what’s written in HIS WORD.

You cannot talk directly to God unless it’s through Yashua Messiah – He is the only Way to God. And that cannot happen unless you’re called and chosen. If you’re not called and chosen, in this age, then your turn will come in the next age.

Democracy is the political system of The Greeks whom Paul addressed with The Gospel message and they called him a babbler, because by the intellect alone The Gospel message cannot be understood. Hence the Gospel message was foolishness to the Greeks and a stumbling block (downfall and spiritual ruin) for the Canaanite Jews – and still is.

Too complicated, yes2truth. Truth is simple. Lies are complicated.

16. yes2truth says:

I have told you no lies. What is it that you do not understand?

No one can come to Yashua Messiah unless the Father calls them.

Here it is, and it’s very simple:

John 6:44 (KJV) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

And again:

John 6:65 (KJV) And He said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

These are verses that you will NEVER hear mentioned by the Cainite-Judeo-Christian Religion.

All you have to do now is ask yourself WHY!!

“WASP’s theism is interesting. Shame there is so much aggression.”

WASP, through his constant belittling of those whom he disagrees with, rightfully so draws agression towards himself. Treat others the way you expect to be treated yourself as the saying goes. Everyone is an idiot in WASP’s eyes. Not a nice stance to take.

Harbinger

So true Yes2Truth. Yashua said ‘My sheep will hear my voice’. Yahweh gave his sheep the Bible which is our Will and Testament. An inheritance for his children only. If we use the knowledge bequeathed to us via the Scriptures we are able to distinguish between good and bad. Yashua did warn us that whoever is not for Me is against Me, an excellent plumbline cutting through all lies and deceit.

19. yes2truth says:

@ anon 6:56 pm

It would help if you engaged yours before commenting.