My brother was murdered on 911

My recent meetings (and correspondence) with the police, coroner’s office, counter terrorism & the FCO simply beggars belief.

I am currently waiting for a response from the US Ambassador …

Matt Campbell

Geoff Campbell died at age 31

9/11 UK Victim Family Member challenges Official Narrative to US Ambassador & President Obama
London – 10th March 2014:

Reinvestigate911.org today announced that a letter was sent to US Ambassador Matthew W. Barzun by 9/11 UK victim family member Matt Campbell challenging the official US narrative of 9/11. The letter set out serious omissions and distortions of the 9/11 Commission Report which casts massive doubt over the veracity of the official narrative. A copy of the letter was also sent to President Obama.
Matt Campbell lost his brother Geoff Campbell (31) on September 11th 2001. He has spoken with senior police, counter terrorism officers and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office over his concerns surrounding the official narrative of the events of 9/11, especially the 9/11 Commission Report, which in the words of the 9/11 Commission Chairman Kean and Vice-Chairman Hamilton was ‘delayed, underfunded and set up to fail’.

That coupled with the incredible omission of not mentioning, let alone investigating, the third skyscraper to collapse that day (WTC Building 7; a steel framed, 47 storey building, not hit by a plane, suffering ‘office furnishing fires’ collapsed in free-fall (for 2.25 seconds) symmetrically into its own footprint) are some of the reasons Matt wants a new investigation.
Peter Drew, UK representative of Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth (www.ae911truth.org) said “Our work at AE911Truth is dedicated to the victims, families and all others throughout the world affected by the tragic events of September 11, 2001 and its aftermath.  We are a non-partisan association of architects, engineers, and affiliates. We fully support Matt in his campaign to get 9/11 reinvestigated. Our mission is to research, compile, and disseminate scientific evidence relative to the destruction of the three World Trade Centre skyscrapers, calling for a truly open and independent investigation and supporting others in the pursuit of justice.”
The American Authorities were quick to blame the attacks on Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda, which provided the pretext and garnered international support for the war in Afghanistan, however as Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI said in June 2006, ‘the FBI has found no hard evidence linking Usama Bin Laden with the 9/11 Attacks’.
Ian Henshall, UK based expert and best-selling author of “911:The New Evidence” (pub Constable 2007) said: “Many experts including people involved in the official US government inquiry, have now expressed their doubts about the official narrative. 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned, calling Washington’s official 9/11 investigation a “whitewash” and a “scandal””
The US Ambassador, as the highest representative of the US Authorities in the UK has been asked a number of questions relating to the distortions, omissions and anomalies in the official 9/11 narrative. Matt Campbell is waiting for his answers.
About

Reinvestigate911 (www.reinvestigate911.orgwas founded by ex-MI5 officer Annie Machon, Ian Henshall and others. Its aims are to seek a new independent inquiry into the events of 9/11. To be fully effective this inquiry should be entirely independent with the right to call any witness and hear them on oath, and to demand full and immediate disclosure of all relevant records.
It should cover both the events of the day and the intelligence failures that we now know effectively cleared a path for the alleged 9/11 hijackers.
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth www.ae911truth.org) is a non-profit non-partisan organization of architects, engineers and affiliates dedicated to exposing the falsehoods and to revealing facts about the complete destruction of all three World Trade Centre high-rises on September 11, 2001.
Our organization is devoted to:
■ Dispelling misinformation and disinformation with scientific facts and forensic evidence
■ Educating and motivating thousands of architects and engineers as well as the public at large
■ Obtaining a truly independent WTC investigation with subpoena power
■ Achieving mainstream media coverage for our cause
Matt Campbell lost his brother Geoff (31) on September 11th 2001. His brother had his Inquest held in January 2013; the Coroner’s narrative conclusion was based on speculation and the unchallenged US narrative. Matt is now campaigning to have Geoff’s Inquest reopened due to new evidence and insufficiency of inquiry. Matt wants a new independent investigation into 9/11 to be held, preferably one mandated by the UN General Assembly.
Matt Campbell & Ian Henshall contacts:

15 Responses to “My brother was murdered on 911”

If its proved the government did murder this man, then it leaves the door open for the murders on both sides in two world wars

The implications of this go a long way, we all need to support this man for we are all part of him, and he part of us

We do support this man, we have been asking questions from day one.
    Seems nobody want’s to listen.
    The truth will come out in the end, may take a few more years.
    How can we help best ??

This bullshit about Geoff Campbell dying on exposes clearly all the fake 9/11 groups. But TAP has long enjoyed spreading disinfo like the rest of these shills.

I declare Anon 10:31pm, to be a shill.
    Present your counter evidence, shill.

6. Thanks TAP for posting this. I first stumbled across your site when you posted something about Tony Rooke’s court case with the BBC in Horsham. I live in Sussex so I decided to go and I was fortunate enough to get inside the courtroom. Afterwards I met up with Tony Rooke, Tony Farrell, Ian Henshall and others.

I am currently waiting for a response from the US Ambassador …

7. Kent University – World Experts to Debate ‘Was 9/11 an Inside Job?’

Event: A formal debate featuring world experts will be conducted at Kent University asking the question ‘Was 9/11 an inside job?’

Date: Tuesday April 1st, 2014
    Time: 7.00 – 9.00pm
    Venue: Grimond Lecture Theatre 1, Kent University, Canterbury​

Event Overview
    The views of the ‘9/11 truth movement’, which has long argued that Al Qaeda must have had some kind of assistance in staging the attacks of 9/11, have been widely criticised in many quarters for being based on supposedly flimsy and outrageous speculation, and for being disrespectful to the families of the victims.

Edward Shambrook, a playwright at Kent University is currently producing a play about the allegedly misdirected and mistaken ‘9/11 truth movement’. In advance of launching his play, he will lead one side of a formal debate at Kent University, arguing in support of the official story about 9/11 that 19 Saudi and Afghan terrorists hijacked 4 airliners and successfully evaded the US air defence system, resulting in two of the airliners crashing into the Twin Towers. The ensuing fires from the jet fuel causing both towers to collapse, and then office fires in the nearby World Trade Centre Building 7 causing it to also collapse later in the day.

On the other side of the debate, two world experts from the ‘9/11 truth movement’ will be arguing that this official version of events is not the complete and accurate story, and that other influences must have been involved. Putting the evidence and arguments forward for this position will be Professor Niels Harrit, formerly Professor of Chemistry at Copenhagen University, and one of the world’s foremost scientists regarding the scientific evidence that supposedly contradicts the official story of 9/11. Professor Harrit will present evidence focussing in particular on the mysterious and total collapse of World Trade Centre Building 7, a 47 storey High Rise Tower not struck by a plane, but which collapsed at 5.20pm on 9/11 in perfect symmetry and in less than 7 seconds. Professor Harrit will present his evidence for the alleged presence and use of high tech explosives. Joining Professor Harrit will be Ian Henshall, the UK’s leading author on the evidence allegedly contradicting the official story of 9/11, in particular, evidence that intelligence agencies knew that an attack was imminent and that they should have been able to prevent it.

Adding to the intrigue of this subject is the recent revelation in December 2013, that two members of US Congress, who have been granted special permission by Congress to view 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission Report, have been shocked by what they have read in those previously concealed pages, and are currently demanding that President Obama release these 28 pages for all of Congress to see. The debate is likely to be a lively and controversial affair, and a sizeable and very divided audience is expected to attend.

8. Evil Edna says:

“Matt Campbell” (if that’s even his real name) and his handlers, are clearly afraid of us learning the real truth about his supposed brother and 911 victim “Geoff Campbell”.

“Matt Campbell” has just had one of the most popular 911 truth-seeking sites taken down, and wiped off the internet.

That site was cluesforum.info.

Cluesforum investigates the grand media hoax that we know as 9/11. Its research is best evidenced in the video documentary September Clues by Simon Shack, one of the admin of cluesforum. There is now incontrovertible evidence that probably all of the 3000 victims of 911 were simulated!

These simulated victims have been dubbed “vicsims”. See the 911 Vicsim Report by Hoi-Polloi, another admin at cluesforum.

If all the 911 victims, including “Geoff Campbell” were just digital simulations – manufactured to horrify and enrage the public and loosen them up for war – then what does that tell us about the supposed victim families, and their integrity?

For those concerned about the silencing of one of the most sincere 911 Hoax-Busting websites, please visit

“Matt Campbell” is a liar, probably a paid agent and certainly a clown.

I don’t believe that all victims were simulations. Many were vicsims as described September Clues. Matt Campbell must be upsetting a few people to be getting such backchat.

11. rawrunner says:

@Evil Edna & Anon 2.57am & other trolls who spout such tripe:

I did a search on “geoff campbell 9/11” as I’ve done many times and found the ridiculous comments about Geoff, Caroline & me on the Sept clues forum.

I emailed Simon (& made no judgement on his research per se, including his vicsim stuff) and asked him to drop the nonsense about my brother because it undermined everything he is trying to do (IMO).

And then the abuse and accusations started in his emails (and from someone called Hoi Polloi).

So I simply emailed the ISP that hosts the forum website and threatened them (& Simon) with libel action.

This is all I put on the form which I believed was libellous:

. Saying my brother Geoff Campbell, is a simulated victim of 9/11

. I (Matt Campbell) have been called a fraudster and a spook

I noticed that Simon did remove the ‘fraudster’ and ‘spook’ comment within 24 hours but the ISP obviously didn’t think he had done enough (I don’t really understand the firstname+surname bit), so they’ve taken the site down (I think they give the owner 48 hours to remove libellous material).

Frankly, I don’t care.

Yes the media lie, fake stuff etc. etc. but to believe all the victims of 9/11 were simulated is a sign of the paranoia, and toll of researching 9/11 affecting the ability to think rationally.

Simon has said the burden of proof is on me! If the roles were reversed and he/YOU lost a brother, can you imagine how angry you would be if some stranger said the same to him/YOU ‘Prove it’?

I have specifically NOT sent Simon any proof because I don’t trust him at all.

TAP – I’ll email you.

Matt Campbell

12. Also to address some of the nonsense written on http://fakeologist.com/2014/04/07/cluesforum-update/

Firstly I’ve taken down the video of the song my daughter sang about Geoff & 9/11. That’s not on at all.

When I spoke on the 12th Sept 2013 it was the first time I had ever spoken about 9/11 & Geoff in public.
    So unnatural, uncomfortable yes.

It was also the day after the memorial services, so I was emotional (even for a Brit).

I don’t really understand the abuse I’m getting (esp. since it’s from people who DO NOT believe the Official Conspiracy Theory).

Got to go now and visit my fake family victim Mum and fake family victim grandma (who is a superb liar about Geoff and 9/11 at the age of 97). And I must say goodbye to my fake family victim daughters and wife first.

Please drop the nonsense about my brother being a fake, it’s disgusting.

Matt Campbell

Quote the Entity going by the name “Matt”.

“Yes the media lie, fake stuff etc. etc”

Did you ever hear the legal maxim Falsis in Uno, Falsis in Omnibus?

If one part of evidence is found to be a lie, the judge may rule that the whole testimony should be disregarded.

Every word uttered by the media should be considered fallacious.

Matt you are a liar, 9/11 was a lie, 7/7 was a lie. Would you go to court and face Simon Shack?
    I don’t think so, you would be ripped apart in seconds.

14. @ the Entity who wishes to remain nameless @ 4.26pm

“maxim Falsis in Uno, Falsis in Omnibus”

Be careful for what you wish for.

I would go to court and face Simon Shack or ‘you’ for that matter.

And when I win in court, those words you quoted will come back to haunt you & SS et al.

Why do you think I started libel proceedings against the ISP/SS?

I am prepared to go to court.

Matt Campbell (brother of Geoff Campbell murdered on 9/11).

15. peter paul says:

Matt, the people having a go @ you are either

Hasbaras
    or their Sheeples

the rest of us (a very large minority … millions) are with you and you will not walk alone

We know exactly what happened physics never lies, let those illiterate inumerate peasants have a go at you