The Scots today are as Scottish as a salt, beef bagel.

Well then, this sums up Scotland in a nutshell doesn’t it? To quote Renton on the Scots (today) from Irving Welsh’s Trainspotting:

“I hate being Scottish. We’re the lowest of the fucking low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilisation. Some people hate the English, but I don’t. They re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonised by wankers. We can’t even pick a decent culture to be colonised by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It’s a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any fucking difference.”

But what culture is it? Some will say English, others will say Communist whereas I’ll just go right to the heart – gentile loathing Talmudic Judaism enforced by gentile hating gentiles.

What has this got to do with Green’s arrest? Well, pretty much everything. You see, no doubt this whole affair will be geared towards Public Order Acts and recent hate speech laws. And who brought them in and why?……

Shutting up a human being in the past was a hard thing to do just look at Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. We all thought: “thank God we don’t live under communism and have freedom of expression”, but thanks to the growing power of Talmudism, that’s infiltrated every western establishment we now have neither. Slaves don’t have freedom of anything and gentiles souls, therefore animals without any God, as the Babylonian Talmud will tell you.

The Robert Green situation is the tip of the iceberg. Expect more people across the whole of the UK to be hauled before court de factos and if not given heavy fines, imprisoned for questioning the ruling establishments. Yup, your public servent police will forego their constables of common law oath and shift into policy enforcing officers working for civil law robbers.

The police are the enemy.

They always have been, just in the past they weren’t as in your face and aggressive as today’s bunch, many the leftovers of bankster created wars in the middle east. That’s right, mentally deranged, PTSD suffering, Iraq 1,2 & Afghanistan war experienced Rothschild assassins are joining up. History has always proven that homeland armies always come back and have a go at the locals eventually. What do you expect when you turn human beings into killing machines, killing others who have never posed any threat to them whatsoever?

Robert’s arrest is a sign of things to come. How the Scottish populous could ever have allowed this situation to ever come about – the creation of a police state – is beyond me……

Maybe the Pharisees were right after all? Any people who can throw away their culture and be happily controlled by a foreign parasite proves they must be doppplegangers – beasts in the form of man but soulless entities.

The Scots today are about as Scottish as a salt, beef bagel.

Harbinger

20 Responses to “The Scots today are as Scottish as a salt, beef bagel.”

FTA, Gagging Laws, Terror Legislation, Reporting Restrictions, Spying on telephone calls, e-mails, internet use, facebook, interfering in facebook posts, Denial of Service hacking of blogs, placing news stories in TV and newspaper media, bias in media, journalist in pay of military intelligence, cover ups of everything you can imagine, corruption of everyone supposed to protect us and the law of the land. Not forgetting the nonsense of the “currency” we use. Permanent austerity (for the people) Permanent protection (for the bankers and elite) They took 1984 as a blueprint and took it further, much further.

The Martians are as Martian as itching powder and Vaseline. The French are as French as Granite and Potato.

The Legal Establishment pen the laws and their chums in Power pass them. Institutional Power is difficult to challenge. The World over.

Scots Law is substantially different from English Law. Robert Green appears to have fallen foul of the Legal Establishment in Scotland. We have seen this picture repeated The World over. It is what Institutions do… they hit little people in the face with a bag of pointy chisels instead of listening to what is being said.

The author of this publication, scientist Dr. Robert Lanza who was voted the 3rd most important scientist alive by the NY Times, has no doubts that this is possible

HETT

4. stedra rulz says:

Does anyone think that dumping the pound sterling would be a great thing for Scotland?

Make the Euro accepted currency in Scotland, instead.

I would also suggest that Scotland stays outside the EU for 15 years to see if the EU doesn’t implode first during that time.

every country should assess its wealth and make the currecxnt to suit.
    thanks to harbinger Brian P
    yes4truth and others who keep this blog going
    KW

Well I am a gentile and I know I have a soul (I’ve seen it many times) so does that mean I am a jew and not a gentile then? I don’t think so!
    The rabbi that came up with that piece of mindless rubbish had a serious inferiority complex and over compensated for it by demeaning others that he felt threatened by with discrimination and hatred to anyone that was stupid enough to listen.
    I am surprised at the modern jew if he or she believes any of the nonsense made up by those mentally and emotionally disturbed and psychologically underdeveloped rabbi’s who’s soul intent is to poison a good heart and bring society to the lowest moral level where their secretly self loathing view is of themselves.

I have been searching for days for news of Ben Fellowes and i came across this on the dead bankers on Rense

When the Jews were expelled from England by royal decree in 1290ad some went to Europe,but many went to Scotland.Thus Scotland has always had a sizable population of Jews & “crypto-jews”,working their “magic” from behind the scenes.Understand that true Scots think in the individual,but Jews always are brought up to think in the “collective”.they have had centuries to “burrow into the woodwork” of Scotland.Hope this info helps

Anonymous at 6.05.

“True Scots think in the individual” – that is a crock of Horse Piss. No English Jewry came to Scotland as Scotland was at war at the time and every man woman and child in Scotland was being put to the sword by Edward and his nonce son. Those Jews who managed to get outta England alive went straight to Europe. Scotland was not an option, it was busy giving refuge to KT who had just been ousted from Europe by a Papal Bull. They holed up in Argyll for a while in return for some expertise. There was a wee head to head with Brucie at Holyrood, an arms deal and in 1314 we jointly shafted the English. I hope this information helps.

10. Julie says:

It never ends.
    The Government have appointed another Jew, Sir Stuart Alan Ransom Rose, the man credited with turning round the fortunes of Marks and Spencer as an adviser for the NHS in England. He will concentrate on 14 failing trusts, mentoring senior managers and giving guidance on how to attract the best leaders. Didn’t he employ sweat shop workers at M&S?

“Scottish People are nothing to do with a salt beef bagel. That is simply being a food obsessed racist.”

???

I’m a racist because I compare Scots today to a salt, beef bagel? Seriously, you realise your comment makes no sense whatsoever don’t you?

As one of Scottish ancestry but do not classify myself as Scots, tell me why you believe those who ihhabit the former land of the Scots as Scottish?

I’m interested to read what you have to say because I’ve thought of this long and hard and realised, the people here today are about as similar to their Scottish ancestors as a goat is to an elephant.

We no longer follow a Scottish culture. Out of our ever declining population, brought about by feminism, effeminate males and a dreadful diet, the majority of those living here today have adopted EVERY OTHER CULTURE bar their own.
    They munch away on Chinese, Indian and Turkish takeaways. They guzzle down foreign lagers. They’re obsessed with celebrity, most notably African American R&B, death metal and Hollywood stars. They goto the ‘fitba’ to watch immigrants take the place of homegrown talent. They accept that to be Scottish today is being born here, point proven by meeting a young Malaysian, who considers himself one, even with no other connection to this land other than birth.

If people truly believe birthplace defines nationality and culture then it makes a mockery of it in doing so, making it defunct as a concept. The notion of accepting other cultures and adding them to your own – multiculturalism is wilful acceptance of your own cultural destruction.

People in Sctland today are fools who have this romanticised, “Brigadoon-esque” view of Scotland. They think adorning a tartan once or twice a year, partaking in haggis consumption on Burn’s night and singing Auld Lang Syne gives them exclusive access to belonging to the tribe who came across from Ireland 1,700 years ago. It doesn’t.

You either live and promote your culture or you don’t.

I’m trying to but I, unlike the rest of the deadhead, “colonised”, drones who live on this land, am no hypocrite. I realised Scotland was murdered and ethnically cleansed in 1745 and thereafter.

Like I said – “Scots are about as Scottish as a salt, beef bagel” and that’s a fact!

Harbinger

Renton had a point. There are many Scots unaware of what’s been going on over the last summat decades. They were beguiled by devious and evil means, and by psychopathic excuses for people. Now you will find many, many Scots are waking up and more importantly acting.

Ten sovereigns attended to support our brother Pete/Batman at Ayr Sheriff Court, yesterday, 13th February.

We witnessed Pete being illegally and unlawfully remanded for three weeks because of an ALLEGED speeding offence. A working, family man who lives in peace and harms no other man or woman.

In the same court a wife-beater is given bail FFS. Sovereigns are regularly being arrested and held in custody on spurious charges for challenging the judicial system and the police, all endured peacefully but definitely not passively. Last Sunday five, yep 5, policy enforcement officers attacked and assaulted Jackie, totally peaceful and honourable scotswoman, over an alleged PARKING INFRINGEMENT. Then arrested both Jackie and partner Sean and held them in custody at London Road police station. Sean is accustomed to this treatment, but now they are attacking our good, honest scotswomen. Sean is also attending Glasgow Sheriff Court on Monday, 17th February, to continue his trial. Plenty peaceful, passive observers welcome.

Keep up the great work TAP, yer sum man.

Hold Fast, Jim Graham.

P,S.

I hastily wrapped up my last reply before stating that the only thing that differentiates people in Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, Canada and the USA, is dialect. In other words, the people in these lands are Globalists, living under an INTERNATIONAL culture.

Don’t get me wrong. Within these lands there is a tiny minority who still live and promote their indigenous cultures. They just happen to be an incredibly small percentage.

You can tell a member of the indigenous, that they’re not what they say they are. They’ll get angry and be prepared to fight because they like the notion of individualism yet choose to be part of the group so as to not offend. In other words, they live delusional existences. I find that really sad.

Harbinger

To Anon @ 8.09:- Sorry,but Jewish sources themselves confirm what I posted.You don’t think a little thing like a war would stop Jews from getting to a new source of profit,do you?.
    They controlled ALL the international/cross border/seaborne trade that was worth having &
    had done so for centuries before & since.And they would not have travelled there as English,but as Jewish refugees linking up & settling in to the Jewish colonies already long established in Scotland.

@ Harbinger 10.20pm and @ Anon 8.42am(Please give us your jewish sources – was it off the Interweb?)
    So maybe the Jews built Hadrian’s Wall?
    Do you think they built the Antonine Wall before that?
    Was the Gask Ridge Defence their doing?
    Why no Star of David on the stonework, wall plaques or commemorative coinage?
    Please fill us all in. We’d be enthralled to read your Truth.
    Their was no room for Jewry in the Wars of Independence. The KT lapped up their salvation, salted their wounds, helped us at Bannockburn then headed West. The English Jewry headed east into Europe upon their expulsion from Engerland = FACT.
    @ 10.23
    I have a friend lying in grave because someone drove at speed into him when he was working on the A77. Speeding is an act of aggression when in a speed restricted zone. That is how it is. And if you kill someone when defying the speed limit in such an area then perhaps you should spend some time in prison thinking about your actions. It won’t bring them back but it might help your driving in the future. And save others grief.
    If it was a mere parking offence = then get over it. Don’t feed a horse tablet/fudge/marzipan then complain when it jumps over the fence after you for another bit.

@ Harbinger @10.24
    I find that really sad. How delusional. My culture is living and vibrant.
    How many languages, instruments and songs do you sing? Only one I bet and it is this one “every one is a Jew or a Jewvictim”. What a copout.
    Spend a day with onan and tel us how much splurge you emitted.

@ Harbinger 10.20pm….(Please give us your jewish sources – was it off the Interweb?)

Where did I mention Jewry in my post? Ahh, the salt beef bagel term? I could easily have used kebab, spring roll or any other foreign foodstuff, not of the Scottish larder.

“So maybe the Jews built Hadrian’s Wall?”

Nope the Romans did that. There weren’t any Jews in Britain until William the Conqueror brought them over with him in 1066.

“Do you think they built the Antonine Wall before that?”

What do you think after reading the above?

“Was the Gask Ridge Defence their doing? “

And again?

“Why no Star of David on the stonework, wall plaques or commemorative coinage?”

You do like banging on don’t you?

“Maybe the line between Cavehill and the Antrim in N Belfast is their construct too?”

Well considering the Dutch Jews were responsible for the English Civil War and finding of Oliver Cromwell, not forgetting the shipping over of William of Orange which subsequently led to the sectarian violence in Ireland, I’ll let you figure that one out for yourself. LOL

Another Shabbos goy, ignoranmus on Judaism (indoctrinated through the msm) or a Jew, angry at the reality that people are waking up to Jewish hatred of non Jews, as promoted in their holy Talmud.
    You can’t pull the wool over people’s eyes forever. Looks like people are finding out more and more as the internet uncovers history they’ve been trying to hide for centuries. LOL

@ Harbinger @10.24: [no post at 10:24 btw]

“I find that really sad. How delusional. My culture is living and vibrant.”

And what culture may that be: Jewish demolition of the european peoples and their culture, through centuries of lies and deception perhaps? The execution of the goyim on your festivals, celebrating your genocides throughout your bloody history, such as Esther’s massacre of 75,800 Persians (Purim) or the Jew revolt under Bar Kochba in 115-117ad where they murdered 220,000 Romans, chopped them up, drank their blood and ate their flesh?

“How many languages, instruments and songs do you sing?”

I speak 2 languages (as well as English) – Italian, French and currently learning Gaelic.

I play Guitar, Bass and Piano as well as having tampered about with many others. I am also a singer and a songwriter having already recorded an album and songs for at least 4 or so more.

Harbinger

& Harbinger 11:40 am
    A retort and some….SPOT ON

peace

18. Julie says:

The children are the future.They are being indoctrinated at school with a never-ending agenda of “accept authority, whatever and believe what we tell you about history and especially the Holocaust”. The pederasts in power control the paedophile rings. Many of the boys sexually abused become pederasts themselves. In my view this is
    Political Ponerology (A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes) or Talmudic ideology. We know about the pederasts in the Catholic church etc, but not much is written about the Rabbis. It is endemic in New York. Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg had bleach throw in his face for exposing these crimes against boys. Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg—who is 63 with a long, graying beard—recently sat down with me to explain what he described as a “child-rape assembly line” among sects of fundamentalist Jews. He cleared his throat. “I’m going to be graphic,” he said. On a visit to Jerusalem in 2005, Rabbi Rosenberg entered into a mikvah in one of the holiest neighborhoods in the city, Mea She’arim. “I opened a door that entered into a schvitz,” he told me. “Vapors everywhere, I can barely see. My eyes adjust, and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy.”

Rabbi Rosenberg paused, gathered himself, and went on: “This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face—fear. The old man [looked at me] without any fear, as if this was common practice. He didn’t stop. I was so angry, I confronted him. He removed the boy from his penis, and I took the boy aside. I told this man, ‘It’s a sin before God, a mishkovzucher. What are you doing to this boy’s soul? You’re destroying this boy!’ He had a sponge on a stick to clean his back, and he hit me across the face with it. ‘How dare you interrupt me!’ he said. I had heard of these things for a long time, but now I had seen.”
    In New York “I have children come to me with their parents, and the blood is coming out of the anus,” Rabbi Rosenberg told me when we met. “These are zombies for life. What are we to do?”

These are excerpts from “The Child-rape assembly line”.

19. yes2truth says:

@ Anonymous @ 10:41 am

You are a most wretched creature.

Have you even considered the thought that your friend died because there was a speed restriction?

Treat people like children and they will behave like children.