Who’s manipulating our weather, and why?

Interesting article as several of us here in Derbyshire have been discussing current weather over the last week as being unnatural and deliberately man created.

We had a thunder storm last week which came out of the blue, totally unexpected with the strangest colour lightening, both sheet and fork lightening at the same time. It only lasted a few minutes but did quite some damage in Leicester. Immediately after the short storm the temperature outside dropped dramatically not by just 1 0r 2 degrees but by several degrees. Our TV weather reporters are giving incorrect temperature figures. Saying it’s colder or warmer than it actually is.

We had snow yesterday which is normal for January but prior to the storm the weather was extremely mild for the time of year as it has been the last few winters.

We are constantly chemtrailed every day here year in year out and prone to frequent flash flooding and I could not understand why as we have nothing in this area of much consequence that any establishment would want to destroy until a colleague pointed out recently the nuclear plants near by.

I have no idea what else is around the bases but it’s the only reason we can come up with.
Who is responsible for manipulating our weather we still can’t work it out but if anyone has any ideas to share they will be most welcome.

20 Responses to “Who’s manipulating our weather, and why?”

Rothschil claim they own the weather and they even bought a
    weather station recently
    its time the rothschilds were at the receieving end of one of their bombs

Anon 12.02

That’s right, Rothschild did and that could explain the incorrect temperature reporting may be deliberate.
    We also – occasionally – get freak weather changes not reported or anticipated.

3. The weather here in bristol has been very bad and almost the same for 10 days strait and another weird thing is that at night the temps go up and in the day they go down, the days are always dark, i think this is because they need the cloud cover to continue the spraying and deprive everyone of vital vit d, just look at the states, polar vortex my fecking arse, HAARP vortex more like.

an USAF whistleblower said the spraying is done a lot at night now as the public was becoming more aware, they laugh and say the poublic can do nothing about it, well we can we can make sure the USAF go back home, we dont want criminals over here.

Hi Tap the British government say they cant put a block on uwanted foreigners streaming in, but you see how quick they put a block on this , if they can do one, they can do the other too

We are only just getting over all the nonsense of the last olympics and now we got it all again, sick to death of it
    Brian P and family

7. sovereigntea says:

Stand Together – Hold Fast !

A lack of Vit D sickens the population reducing their ability to fight both infection and the enemy within.

A bonus for the pharmaceutical industry ! It also boosts the death rate & turnover rate of the population. EUgenics.

If someone were to release a plague upon our houses then the death rate would be increased.

Considering what the gloominati can be quoted on re NWO depopulation …….Its a reasonable deduction to assume that ….

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK !

The Tri party Westminster alliance of treason.

UK vit D deficiency google it

BBC News – ‘Action needed on vitamin D levels’
    13 Dec 2012 – Pilot studies and regional monitoring suggests that vitamin D deficiency is likely to affect at least half the UK’s white population, up to 90% of the …

8. sovereigntea says:

Vitamin D3 Benefits
    The list of conditions associated with Vitamin D3 deficiency has increased dramatically in recent years.

Summary of Vitamin D3 Benefits (recommended)

Cancer Prevention

Cancer Treatment

Heart disease and hypertension

Asthma

Diabetes

Multiple Sclerosis

Oral health and tooth loss

Bone Health

Prevention of colds and influenza

Autism

Pregnancy

Rheumatoid arthritis

Mental illness

Chronic pain

Inflammatory bowel disease

9. sovereigntea says:

Someone made a comment re missing coverage. PS this may be a devious psyop – From an Israeli perspective it might make it more acceptabele for Israel to attack Iran.
    Suspected Jewish child abuse cult flees Quebec homes
    Fearing the imminent removal of its children, the hassidic Lev Tahor cult is reportedly fleeing Canada and heading to Iran. lots of Jews prefer to live Iran rather than “promised land Israel”

Read more: Suspected Jewish child abuse cult flees Quebec homes | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/suspected-jewish-child-abuse-cult-flees-quebec-homes/#

happy new year of the horse to henry and all tap readers and commenters i wish you a super new year.
    I spent my life in a wheel chair
    and i want you all to watch this please as its the bond we all must make to each other

That’s a very interesting hand signal Anon 5:58pm, it could easily catch on.

Soveriegntea… you may have hit the nail on the head in your comment about health issues and lack of sun light. There has been a rise in people developing respiritory problems, immune system breakdown, skin complaints and IBS locally.
    No end of people I know are suffering and their doctors are telling them they don’t know what’s causing it. Each person gets prescribed an inhaler and gaviscon or vitamin shots and told to avoid processed foods.
    The oddest thing is they seem to be all non smokers (may just be a coincidence) but that surprised me, I thought it would be the smokers to suffer the respiritory problems first. Unless of course it’s something to do with nicotine being anti microbial.

Vitamin D suppliments on the shopping list next I think

The strange storm last week,I went out in my garden during the storm looking for my cat,well I am an OAP and never in my life have I ever witnessed a strange flash storm such as we had,whilst looking for the cat I saw a pile of ice two foot high in my garden,I thought it was slush and tried to push it over,but it was frozen solid as though straight from a freezer,very strange days ahead I feel

If you are buying vit D make sure it is vit D3! It is the best! others can be synthetic.

Anon at 2.59a.m. Strange days, indeed. For the latest in weather weirdness, take a look at “plastic” snow, which not only doesn’t melt when heat is applied to it, but also appears to contain living organisms. Watch:

Other videos on this subject have also popped up, after the so-called polar vortex phenomenon. There is also an article on this fake or modified snow at:

This very strange snow is highly endothermic, which means that it absorbs heat from the surrounding air, and can reduce the temperature quite considerably. It can also fall when the temperature is well above freezing.

The author insists that global warming is alive and well and rampant, in defiance of the belief of many observers that the brief period of warming ended around 1997/98, and that we may even be about to move into a mini ice age. I don’t know what to make of this claim. Perhaps others with more detailed knowledge of the subject will be able to judge its validity.

Humanity is clearly being subjected to a relentless chemical attack, the main object of which is to exterminate a very large number of us, within an extremely short time frame. However, evil does tend to destroy itself, and I am optimistic that the rapidly growing awareness of the horrors unfolding on this planet will cause the plans of the PTB to backfire. I would prefer this to happen sometime in the rather immediate future.

The temperature did drop dramatically in a matter of minutes.

The day started off fresh but after the storm I walked outside to check there had been no damage done by the lightening and it was as if walking through a freezer, bitter cold. I have never known the air to be so cold in this part of the country, not even in our worst winters. It was most unnatural.

The lightening was a vivid electric blue colour throughout, I have seen many a storm in my years as I like to watch nature in all her glory but have never seen the colour of lightening that intense before, it lit my room up with a bright blue hue.

Anon 10.44

Thanks for the links I’ll have a look at them it may answer a few questions about Something really odd that happened last year here, My niehbours and I were lost for an explanation at the time.

It was around spring and the sun was shining with only the odd whispy cloud dotted about, it was a mildish day then all of a sudden it started snowing, no warning, nothing, and it seemed to come from nowhere but the oddest thing was the snow never melted when it hit the ground even in the sunlight. We were completely dumbfounded. It didn’t snow for long it was just a sprinkling but it looked so weird to see a thin dusting of snow on the ground in sunlight which under normal circumstances would have melted as soon as it touched the ground, especially on such a mild day.
    I touched it and it didn’t melt immediately on my fingers although it did feel like snow.

We never did work out how it came to happen but I do remember we had severe weather in the UK afterwards.

18 comments & no-one has suggested googling HAARP.There is stacks of info on the web about this US weather control system.

I,ve read numerous amounts of info on haarp. It’s not how they are doing it that we need to know it’s why they are using it on the uk and who? America is not the only country with access to weather control.