What does Greenpeace think about chemtrails?

Hi Tap,

I have just sent this message to Greenpeace.
Hi Greenpeace,
I have been looking at the skies for the last couple of years now at the aerial spraying, Geoengineering, Solar Radiation Management or as it is also known, Chemtrails.
I have spoken to my local MP who says that we should start to lobby about the subject.
As a green charity yourselves what is your view on this vile poisoning of our skies that effects us all world wide?
Kind regards,
James.

Tapestry@TheTapBlog
What does Greenpeace think about chemtrails? nblo.gs/Sv3Ow– 02 Jan
Des Brittain@KilburnDesso
@TheTapBlog I’ve tried talking to them about chemtrails but they don’t want to know. Same with Green Party. All infiltrated and taken over.

11 Responses to “What does Greenpeace think about chemtrails?”

GOOD Very Good.

Fancy a holiday?

Ha ha, the Russians are coming !

maybe Putin can help?

Are Russians skies effected?

HETT

Moscow’s heavily chemtrailed.

Hi Hett,
    Greenpeace say they will reply in 10 working days, so I will pass the reply back to Tap.
    It will no doubt be a “We know nothing…..Blah” But at least I can tick them off the nice list! & inform all.
    Further to Chemtrails in Russia, I plucked this from the web so not too sure on the truth.

Best wishes to you all for making this blog so interesting and informative.

James.

Hay James why not make 2014 your year to contribute. Can only put you on the map & make friend & influence people to contribute too?

look forward to your input 2014 is waiting.

HETT

5. charles drake says:

stop wasting your time.
    wwf
    greenpeace
    foe
    all common purpose all controlled.
    greenpeace uk has no position on fuckishima.

all psy op soros style control all sides.

chatham house run the scripts for all these charities it part of the scam.
    charity is the only industry we have left now.
    charity are corporation.

Hi Tap, I tried talking to my MP, Ed Miliband.
    He said ” I don’t have to talk to you, if you want to talk to me, make an appointment “.
    I will try and jump through that hoop when I have time.

The chemtrailing is for military use. They create cloud cover to block DEW’s (Direct Energy Weapons). Read this report by Major M C Boger of United States Airforce…

If the link doesn’t work google …Operational Defenses through Weather Control in 2030

It explains in the report about creating cloud cover as DEW’s cannot lock onto a target through cloud and fog. America is not overly popular with some countries they are having to step up their security.

The report explains about the nano particles which act as tiny nano transmitters and receivers to detect frequency changes.

The security that geoengineering provides against DEW’s seems to work hence why Russia have started their own geoengineering programme. They have recently requested a report to include benefits of geoengineering

Of course governments can’t admit the real reason for chemtrails to us for obvious reasons. So, it looks like our future will be spent living under constant clouds.

The whistleblower Chris Cooper said ona youtube vid when he was tapping the phones of murdoch blair etc, that chemtrails are rothschild as is the GM foods and utility companies, he also said the major supermarkets are a jew cartel to corner food markets, whicever way you turn you see rothschild org

Anon 10:44, try reading some of this blog in the archives before trying to sway our facts.
    I think you are a shill.

Anon 8.14

I posted the link for others to look at so people can see all the available material and make their own minds up.
    To make a judgement without all of the facts is to make an irrational judgement, therefore the more information available can help us all to understand more.

When I come across gov or military internal reports on the internet I personally think they hold weight. I could be very wrong but I think it’s up to others to decide for themselves.
    I posted the link as it’s an interesting twist on the chemtrail theory and sometimes when we have firm beliefs about something we don’t like conflicting information testing our beliefs so we decide ..do we dismiss it or take it on board. That is a personal choice
    I, like others are trying to get to the bottom of what is really going on and with an open mind I read to learn and share all I find whether conflicting or agreeable as I personally think that is the only way to get to the truth by sifting through the non truths to find a hidden truth.

Contact the National Farmers Union and see if they respond – if they don’t, then we know there’s a hidden agenda.