Just another dead Palestinian boy

Thursday, January 30, 2014

JUST ANOTHER DEAD PALESTINIAN BOY

This is 22 year old Muhammad Mubarak from Al Jalazun refugee camp in the West Bank. Today, he was shot in the back three times by the Israeli army and left to bleed to death.

By Noor
January 30, 2014

In this picture, he’s wearing a shirt printed with a photo of 13-year-old Wajih al Ramahi, also from Al Jalazun, who was shot dead by the Israeli army last month in front of his school.

I am shaking as I throw this hasty post together in honour of this young martyr ~ his sparkling eyes which had most likely seen far too much in his 22 years ~ dulled forever. My thoughts swirl and my ability to even remember what I was doing when I found this image is gone. I have posted images of other young martyrs and it never gets stale. Every time, I cry at what is being done to the people, especially the youth, of Palestine.

It appears he was armed from the one photograph, the Israelis claim his terrorist status of course. But what brought this young man to such a point in his life?

Over the last few years Israel has really been stepping up the pressure in Palestine ~ Gaza and the West Bank both. They are doing this, pushing and pushing, trying to get the Palestinians to break and give them a chance for all out annihilation of these unwanted “cockroach Arabs”. This is their way, goading until they can claim victim status as they strike with impunity.

7 Responses to “Just another dead Palestinian boy”

This post upset me as i have a son the same age, the isreali jews are vermin plain and simple
    ( sorry wasp i dont include you )
    I am joining today the boycott israeli goods campaign, and am emiling freinds and family to do the same
    that poor boy and his family and all the others like him

how can the world stand by and allow this ?
    when did a christian preist or bishop stand up and denounce it ?
    why are they all so afriad

Shot in the back? He was supposedly working as a “flagger” directing traffic during road repairs. He was working with the al-Tarifi Company on a USAid funded project to fix infrastructure in the area. Not that it has anything to do with this incident, but isn’t USAid rumored to be a CIA front?

4. sovereigntea says:

USAid rumored to be a CIA front? Yep — Another conflict is being provoked in order to thwart plans for any kind of settlement. This has happened many times before is entirely predictable and will not be reported by the whores of Babylon MSM.

Watch the “Palestinians” fire a couple or rockets probably Brocks into the stolen Israeli desert causing no damage as per usual followed by the F16 WMD response.

A Zionist IDF Coward makes a kiddie killing confession in my article here of anyone needs an example to cite.

Note most of your MP’s are treasonous bought & paid for whores of Zionist Israel. We need to get rid of them or become Palestine. The enemy is within the gates ! Nation subverted at the highest levels by a foreign power ! An election will not do it ! Where are you ? “Men of England ?”

Bicom Latest – Are Foreign Agents Dictating UK Policy ?

This sickens me. I hope the people responsible rot in hell.

Sorry for the rant ‘Tap’

Its never going stop……they have gotten away with this all over the world ..killing the young ….All Guilty all world leader of Murder ..and us for not doing anythink about it …and for voting for Murders. who we let take our young men in to their Wars…..

It would seem most young men in the UK are hooked on beer and weed.
    Just try talking any sense to them, they are on another planet.
    There will be no revolution until we are starving, mark my words.
    Remember to find where your Politicians live, where they really live, you may need to speak to them.