HAARP is the ultimate tool for weather weaponisation. WASP.

The Black Pope, head of the Jesuits

Hi Tap, as Reiverdave implied, being Educated  is not Synonymous with being Intelligent, the latter is in my opinion, an Innate Quality, that requires the Application of Common Sense, but as Voltaire  stated:   “COMMON SENSE  ‘AIN’T ‘ THAT COMMON”  I Prefer The Corrupted version

It was Inevitable that HAARP would Raise It’s Ugly Head Again, It’s Their ” ULTIMATE TOOL ”  for WEATHER WEAPONISATION!
As long as we don’t mention ‘JESUIT VATICAN CONTROL’, we could Acquiesce Amicably, but unfortunately that just isn’t possible.
Humble One 3:25 pm  said:-  ” EL Rothschild’ owns a 70% share in weather. Accuweather.com is Rothschild”. No surprise there, The Vatican Controls HAARP, & Weather Modification Technology, Sidmouth & Seaton  was their First Expt. in U.K. 1954,  Not  HAARP, but Cloud Seeding.
As you stated Old News, I have done quite a few Posts on Weather,  &  on HAARP, “THE GLOBAL WARMING SCAM” is one of my pet hates, Operated By “The God Of Green Hypocrisy” GORE, to sell their CARBON CREDITS
Some interesting Comments, so for your Enlightenment I have Recovered a Few Back Posts, & Links which are relevant to the Issue, many of your New Readers Might be Interested in Tap. you will note that certain links have been Doctored, for some reason, they didn’t want them active.
Again there are a number of Posts that no Longer Exist – They got quite Stroppy with this stuff & D.U.M.B.S. I seem to remember

More On HAARP From Wasp

“LISTENING TO H.A.A.R.P.” – Can You Hear It Too? Understanding HAARP/EISCAT Tesla Array “Woodpecker Signals”

Norway HAARP Ramfjordmoen Facility

N.B. You Need a Powerful Computer for this site, as it might Freeze.   HAARP

That’s all I can be bothered with for now, as I am about to Do The Vatican Stuff for you, which should stir things up a bit.

You picked up the fact that that I never Excluded The Jew Coadjutors as being Important in guiding History, & Events,  but they are not the ones doing the driving, that is done, & still carried out  by the Illuminati’s Military Control Elite, The JESUITS. The Jews are Their Puppets.

How Many times have I said that. but that they are subservient to the Jesuits. the fact that so much Importance is Placed on The Talmud, is in my opinion side tracking the Issues.

They just carry out the orders they are instructed to. To look at it in The Extreme  it wouldn’t matter if they believed in Mickey Mouse’s Rule Book, for not Treading in the Joins when Walking on Pavements. If The Jesuit Vatican tells them to Jump, That’s What They Do.

All Those Who Think They Are Superior, as you say Tap, are Easily Controlled (TAP – to manipulate were my exact words!).

Himmler, who was The Top NAZI, in The ROMAN CATHOLIC CONCORDAT THIRD REICH, had no difficulty controlling the S.S, “Back Biting” was common, within The THIRD REICH, together with Mass Mind Control, belief in their Elitist Ideologies introduce the necessary parameters.

But The Jesuits have Refined the Agenda to Incorporate Paedophilia, & other Perversions, that is why as I have said on countless occasions SAVILE, a SMOM, & JESUIT JEW, Coadjutor was an Important Link in The Chain. ALL TOP NAZIS WERE SMOMS, many of whom were Jews. I have also told you this on many occasions.

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS  …………….  WASP

24 Responses to “HAARP is the ultimate tool for weather weaponisation. WASP.”

Like most people i never read wasp as its just disinfo.
    but theres an awful lot of it up on the site at the moment.
    I think i will join the mass exodus of those leaving for a better website
    byeeee

• Anonymous says:

Byeee …..people are just to intelligent …so they think ? Man with very little ..tools….act like fools ..coz they don’t know the rules .cool….Byeee. Thanks WASPxx

SEE THIS ABOUT THE CAGING OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN WHERE THEY ARE STARVED AND RAPED

*NOTICE- no mention of jesuits

3. sovereigntea says:

What if geoengineering / SRM is just a cover story ?

Heavy metals, Nanotech & modified human blood cells have been found in chemtrail fallout.

What if the target is us and the intention to modify and change us, transhumanism.

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology (FULL LENGTH VIDEO)

Internalised Uranium for instance deplaces the phosphorous in our DNA. It responds to electromagnetc radiation, negatively from our perspective. Ref Dr Chris Busby.

Wow! Keep those articles coming Wasp! Thought provoking and resulting in much conjecture and oft vitiolic criticism which must indicate you are pushing quite a few buttons lol. Freedom of thought, speech, expression and choice are the greatest gifts we can ever know. Anon @ 11:23, Free up yourself and read whatever you want! Isn’t that something to cherish? I mean the ability to choose, isn’t that what blogs such as this are all about? Even if I disagree with blog content or tone I will always read and form my own opinions based not on emotion but logic and maintaining an open mind. Good luck in your reading and sorry to say if you do not return to The Tap, i suggest it’s your own loss. Peace……reiverdave

I agree Reiverdave. I read everything agreeable or not. It’s how I’m managing to fit pieces together.
    If we all agreed on the same thing we’d be easy targets for brainwashing.
    I studied History of religions and if I dismissed everything that I didn’t like the sound of I’d still be away with the fairies living in a dream world of illusion

Humble one

sovereigntea said..

Phosphorous greek word meaning light bringer

So by removing the phosphorous they remove the light!

That makes sense if they are trying to enslave us apart from making us physically ill they render us spiritually void

Humble One

JEWSH SPY GANG ARRESTED IN FRANCE BEFORE THEY COULD START A BOMBING CAMPAIGN

IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE TODAY READ THIS

WASP AND THE TROLLS WILL NOT LIKE IT !

BTW, i believe the first recorded incident of weather manipulation in UK happened in Lynmouth Devon, and of course the govt. continues to deny and “experiments’ were carried out. Some things never change!

“Lynmouth flood disaster
    By Laura Joint
    Thirty-four people lost their lives in the Lynmouth flood disaster in August 1952. More than half a century later, and questions are still being asked about the tragedy. During August 1952, North Devon experienced 250 times the normal rainfall for the month, and on the day of the disaster, some 90m tonnes of water swept down the narrow valley into Lynmouth.
    Among the theories is that the rain was caused by experiments to artificially create rain.

The army was called in to help

In 2001, a BBC investigation discovered that classified documents on the secret experiments have gone missing.
    Survivors told how the air smelled of sulphur on the afternoon of the floods, and that the rain was so hard, it hurt people’s faces.
    The BBC unearthed fresh evidence about the alleged experiment, including RAF logbooks and personal testimony.
    The experiment was called ‘Operation Cumulus,’ but some people taking part dubbed it ‘Operation Witch Doctor.’
    Alan Yates, who was a glider pilot, told how he flew over Bedfordshire as part of Operation Cumulus, spraying salt into the air. He was later told that there was a devastating downpour in Staines, 50 miles away.
    However, the Ministry of Defence says it knows nothing of the so-called ‘cloud-seeding’ experiments during early August 1952.
    More than 50 years on from the disaster, the people of Lynmouth are still waiting for the speculation to be put to rest one way or another”.
    reiverdave

I still beg to differ with you there wasp!
    after studying the bible for 20 years and the the conspieracies of the world for 15 years. I have come to the conclusion that both the zionist false jews of the man made state of israel “THE ANTI CHRIST” and the jesuits “THE FALSE PROPHET” are of EQUAL standing as they represent the doudle minded double sided spirit of SATAN and LUCIFER!!! they work together but are NOT on friendly terms. it is lucifers BIPOLAR nature as ALL things evil have 2 sides!!!

I found this via one of wasps links on haarp

It’s about chemtrails and the military

Case Orange ties a 1996 report by top military personnel in the U.S., “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025” to evidentiary details (like governmental spraying schedules, chemical orders, correct nomenclature used in airline operating manuals, and calls for geoengineering by economists) to support its notion of “heavy involvement of governments at top level in climate control projects.”

2000 Introduce ionic mirrors, with a sharp increase from 2008;

2000-2025 Use chemicals for atmospheric seeding by civilian (as well as military) aviation;

2004 Create smart clouds thru nanotechnology, with exponential increase after 2010;

2005 Introduce ‘carbon black dust’.

Dr Vermeeren presenting information from Case Orange. He frankly admitted the existence of persistent contrails….
    “We also know that chemtrails do exist because we do spraying; for crops, for example, and we know that they have been spraying for military purposes. So, chemtrails is nothing new. We know about it.”

Building a case for old technology finding a new market, Case Orange discusses several U.S. patents. For example, authors describe a 1975 patent, “Powder Contrail Generation,” [13] for the
    Case Orange cites publicly available material that shows geoengineering has been ongoing for “at least 60 years.” Used as a weapon of war in Hamburg by the UK during World War II, it was also used in the Vietnam Conflict by the US. Controversy over its use, revealed by investigative reporter Jack Anderson, spurred Senate hearings in 1972. During those hearings, military officials denied the use of cloud seeding technology. Later, a private letter from Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird admitting that his testimony was false surfaced. He, again unbelievably, claimed he didn’t know what was happening.

Also – invention of a:
    “specific contrail generation apparatus for producing a powder contrail having maximum radiation scattering ability for a given weight [of] material. The seeding material … consists of 85% metallic particles and 15% colloidal Silica and Silica gel in order to produce a stable contrail that has a residence period of 1 up to 2 weeks.”

“[O]ur investigation team comes to the conclusion that climate control programs, controlled by the military but approved by governments, are silently implemented in order to avoid the worst case scenarios they obviously do not want. The two basic instruments are temperature control through generation of artificial clouds and manipulation of the ionosphere through ionosphere heaters.

Case Orange states: “Both remain basically military combat systems with the option to go into the offensive if deemed necessary. However since several ionosphere heaters are installed on various places around the globe one can assume that there is wide cooperation between governments in order to reach the climate targets by 2025: controlling the weather and thus the planet.”

So Chemtrails are military then! Read this website (it is in English and fully informative) it tells how long the military have been doing it and what for and what is in the ‘progressive contrails’ as they call them. No wonder politicians won’t talk about it.
    Haarp are the energy weapons.

“SO MOTE IT BE.”

Could WASP (who likes to sting – namely injure) confirm if he is a Freemason, Rosicrucian, Neo-pagan, Druid or Wiccan?

Indeed have you any meat to put on the (dead men’s) bones?

No doubt the following is just propaganda?

Just as Hillary needed advice from the CFR:

Those saying byeeee, please let us know if you find a better website.

Cheers!

RabbiT

13. wasp says:

Hi Tap, I am glad that many have made use of this Material, as you might remember, I cited many specifics related to this stuff, several years ago.

I have masses of stuff on this as it was a subject that I was particularly interested in, as I thought at the Time that it might Fringe into, The Global Warming Scam, & their Pseudo Religion headed by the Jesuit Coadjutor ‘GORE’ better known as “THE GOD of GREEN HYPOCRISY”, which it did.

Almost Immediately many of the Posts disappeared. & you will get Blank Links, for some of The Articles. However, there must have been many who were interested in this stuff, as it still exists on the net, though some of it is quite difficult to find.

If there is still interest in this after I finish The Vatican Stuff
    I will send some links into Tap

‘riverdave’ related the Devon Flooding to Lynmouth, I referred to it from where the Seeding Took Place ie between Sidmouth & Seaton, a region I used to know quite well. same incident – different sides of the Map. Many a Time I have negotiated Porlock Hill, I believe the Valley invlved was the Doone Valley, as its in close proximity to Lynton & Lynmouth.

You will find I do not give false information, I am a Serious Researcher, & it would be against my Scientific Principles, to do so.

I do not pretend to be a Biblical Expert, but one of the Areas I Studied was The History of Science. albeit many years ago.

I would say, however, that many of the Techniques involved related to Control, in Religion, are best understood, in the light of a non Religious bias. Thinking Outside The Box, to me is no Different From Cutting The Gordian Knot, or better still, Pulling Out The Pin to remove The Knot, & allow it’s Reuse — Think About It!

The “BRAIN DEAD” @ 11.23 am must be ridiculously clever, way above my I.Q. – but then Perhaps not, if ‘it’ is Capable of Assessing, & Declaring The Content of My Posts,are D.I. without Reading Them.

I Serious Question Must Be Posed, Relating To This Statement:-

Is This One of The First TRANS-HUMANS?

EXTERMINATE!

REGARDS ……… WASP

The truth will set you free Amen see @13:00 mins

HETT

“RESOLUTION 428”

PUSH THAT BUTTON NOW

ARTICLE EXPOSES ISRAELIS RUN ROMANIAN MAFIA
    ( note for plebians- not jesuits
    natzis racists or ginger haired people )

all this about the lynmouth and other floods has been up on the net for some time. A retired RAF pilot apologised and said they misjudged it, there is a lot up if you spend time looking.
    Last night a nurse in her 50s was the latest casualty in the knockout drop racist attacks.
    They are always black gangs and white victims.

17. 11:23 eres un capullo de cojones y el tiempo dara razon, mejor te largas y no digas nada que a nadie le importa tu estupidez.

For anyone that is interested – one of the links wasp has included to the book ‘Angels don’t play this Haarp’ here is a link direct to the pdf version that can be read on line if your having trouble connecting to the other one.

I’m reading it at the moment and it’s excellent I highly recommend it. Thanks Wasp for those links, some very interesting stuff there.

Humble one

19. wasp says:

Hi Tap, I thought the Dick Brains were going to try & Find a Better Web Site: They obviously couldn’t, judging from their Verbally Challenged Comments.

Anon 11.37 am I am aware of that, I did most of this stuff c.a. 3 years ago: Read what I stated not what you think I stated.

This will save you making obvious Comments, that the Majority would have thought obvious, from the statement. viz

segundo arsensio
    He is Quite Obviously Referring to Himself, & Knows SWEET F/A About THE HISTORY OF HIS COUNTRIES GATHERING OF WEATH, IN THE NEW WORD, WHICH LEAD TO THE EXTERMINATION OF THE AZTECS.

His statement just Proves Him to be a “TOTAL DICK BRAIN.”

“OUR PIRATES, JUST STOLE FROM THEIR PIRATES”

“BUT OUR PIRATES WERE BETTER AT IT THAN THEIRS”

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS ……… WASP

20. wasp says:

Humble one @ 6:08 pm You & many others have shown yourself to be Serious Researchers, you will find, I have provided a great deal, of Interesting Information together with Active Links, to enable others to follow. I have, & do spend a great deal of Time in locating these, from Sites that are Free of Spam & Virus.

Pdf’s are readily available but also very often come with built in Virus Forms , which will Totally COCK UP PC’s.

The Gathering of Knowledge is a Time Consuming Incremental Process, but Well Worth the Effort.

As The Chinese Proverb States:
    “Even The Longest Journey, Has To Start With The First Step!”

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS ………… WASP

21. A10Sean says:

Happy New Tap – And Everyone else !

I often Struggle explaining some of the issues discussed here.

The best way I can explain the power structure is by talking about layers – Some of them are obvious , or at least , they are self evident – The Banking system set up for Private Gain , and socialised losses , The MSM controlled by … , The Politics , the absence of any real Right or Left – They will all deliver the same result , and there is no entry for anyone without huge backing , therefore no real democracy .. The Planned conflicts .. General Wesley Clarks claim in 2003 which we are seeing played out still …

These are all Layers of the control system which we live in.

What brought me here 2 years ago was the question ‘ Who owns the Bank of Enland ‘ . And although we may think we know the answer – that is still a state secret . As to who the ultimate controllers are , I see merit in both Wasp and Harbingers Points of View. But they are both just that – points of View. We are still missing the killer piece of evidence which nails the culprit.

The Chemtrails story remains a huge conundrum. If they are real , and they do look real , why would we all be just looking up and formulating hypothesis . Are we all that Stupid ? Or are we being conned ?

Anyway , looking forward to further enlightenment in 2014..

Sean