Food manufacturers want the GMO death programme kept secret

The processed food industry has a lot to answer for when it comes to the general health of Americans, who spend upwards of 90 percent of all their food dollars on processed convenience foods.
The latest developments in the fight for GMO labeling actually makes a strong case for giving the title of “Most Evil Organization on the Planet” to the Grocery Manufacturer’s Association of America (GMA), which represents the processed food leaders, including Pepsi, Coke, Kraft, Kellogg’s, and General Mills.

The Grocery Manufacturer’s Association also lists Monsanto as a member, so it would make sense that the sum would be greater than the parts.

This organization is no stranger to stooping way down low to protect their members’ interests—your health and human rights be damned. And that is, in my opinion, evil.

GMA Caught in Money Laundering Scheme

But before I get into the latest developments, let me backtrack for a moment. During last year’s I-522 ballot campaign to label GMOs in Washington State, the GMA came up with an ingenious, and illegal, money laundering scheme to protect the identity of members who donated funds to the opposing campaign.1
Several major food companies experienced massive backlash and consumer boycotts once their contributions to the anti-labeling campaign in California (Prop. 37) in 2012 became widely known. This was a fate they all wanted to avoid, no doubt, and to prevent you from knowing which companies funded the anti-labeling campaign in Washington State, the GMA create a “brand defense” account, which paid for the campaign’s propaganda without disclosing where the money came from.
This illegal move helped them defeat I-522 by a mere one percent margin. The scheme fell apart however, and the GMA was sued by Attorney General Bob Ferguson,2 who accused them of intentional money laundering and violating state campaign disclosure laws.
As a result, the identities of the companies paying to defeat I-522 were released.3 Not surprisingly it contained the usual suspects: Pepsi, Coke, General Mills, and Nestle – all primary purveyors of chronic disease.

Documents Unearthed in GMA Money Laundering Scandal Reveal Long-Term Plans to Combat GMO Labeling

Lawbreakers or not, the GMA’s work continues unabated, and job number one is to keep you as uninformed about GMOs as possible. This was clearly evidenced in heavily redacted documents4 released through the Attorney General’s investigation of the GMA money laundering scheme.

7 Responses to “Food manufacturers want the GMO death programme kept secret”

i read on here a while back that it was jesuits behind monsanto
    is that true ?

I often refer to this website…
    http://www.gmo-compass.org/eng/news/… It allows you to check food items to see which are genetically modified. Also keeps up to date with world news regarding gmo foods.

I find it quite helpful.

jesuits behind monsanto, dont be stupid, this sounds like wasp bullshit
    hes a crackhead that guy

Anon @ 6.22 pm Well Yes The Jesuits are behind monsanto, so don’t be stupid, this sounds like, you are incapable of any logical thought processes, always assuming you are able to understand what you Read. I have found, WASP does not give bullshit, but your comment certainly is.

Look up WASP’s Post on John Francis Queeny : I did, & WASP was right. You said “he’s a crackhead that guy”

No, but you are.

Anon @ 11.14 am is correct, monsanto is Jesuit controlled.

Anon 6:22, have you done any research to make your statement.
    John Francis Queeny founded Monsanto, he was a RC Knight of Malta, a Jesuit.
    Monsanto owns Academia, the Worlds largest mercenary army, who spy on activists.
    Bill Gates owns 500,000 Monsanto shares. Bill is a Bilderberger, these are usually Knights of Malta.

Anon @ 6.22 pm probably a paid shill or misinformer, doesn’t know what he is about, well spotted Anon 7.48 pm

7. sovereigntea says:

Both ! – not either or ..Be your own shepherds follow no priesthood.

Check your maxims Rome is the seat. Who is the ultimate benficiary of financial Trusts ?

As Catholicism Hijacked Christianity, So Too Have Talmudism and Kabbalism Usurped Judaism Their God is Mars God of War

I am the one, Orgasmatron, the outstretched grasping hand
    My image is of agony, my servants rape the land
    Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain
    Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name
    Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law
    My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore.

I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit
    I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet
    I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
    And still you play the sycophant and revel in my pain
    And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate
    I am the politician, and I decide your fate … contd credit Lemmy Killminster.