proxy.jpg
General Sir Peter Wall, the head of the British Army, could be prosecuted for war crimes.

Dossier on ‘abuse’ by UK forces in Iraq goes to ICC – The Independent

A 250-page dossier names Sir Peter Wall and gives details of beatings, electrocution, mock executions and sexual assault.

The dossier has been presented to the International Criminal Court.

The former UK Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon and the former UK Defence Minister Adam Ingram are also named in the report.

Iraq torture.
The dossier is the result of several years’ work by Public Interest Lawyers (PIL) and the European Centre for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR).

In 2006, the International Criminal Court stated, in connection with the UK military, that: “There was a reasonable basis to believe that crimes within the jurisdiction of the court had been committed, namelywillful killing and inhuman treatment.”

Innocent man tortured to death by the UK military.
The new dossier given to the ICC presents evidence of the “systematic use of brutal violence, that at times resulted in the death of detainees, while in the custody of UK Services Personnel”.
The dossier states that: “there is evidence of brutality combined with cruelty and forms of sadism, including sexual abuse, and sexual and religious humiliation”.

Victim of the UK in Iraq

Normally the ICC only targets enemies of the USA and NATO.

Professor William Schabas, a UK expert on human rights law, says: “What this application does is throw down the challenge to the court to show there are no double standards.”

Victim of the UK in Iraq
Among the evidence given in the dossier:
“A soldier brought my eight-year-old son into the room.
“The officer started slapping my son round his face and shouting at him…
“I was on the floor in a terrible condition and couldn’t move.”

A victim of depleted uranium, used by the UK in Iraq

A boy states: “The soldier put his boot on my chest and pulled my trousers down….

“I was shouting and was curled up against the wall.
“Then the soldier pulled me by my legs away from the wall. He turned me over on my stomach.
“He started rubbing his penis on my back, while the other soldiers watched.

“Then I felt him ejaculate on my back.

“I was trying to move away but another soldier came and pressed his foot on my legs.”

The UK military are a bunch of sadistic child abusers.

6 Responses to “Forget the Cenotaph. British military are low lifes out of control. Bring the evil shits home and throw them in jail where they belong.”

My family are military people and i have waited years to see this.
    At the close of W W II british US and canadian soldiers were little better than their Soviet counterparts, in fact treatment of German nationals was so bad they invented the story of the hoocuast to outshine what the allies did, the Nuremberg trials werea total farce
    thankyou for putting this up

“British Army Killings” website, time for truth, time for justice.
    “The names and circumstances of the death of the victims referred to on this website comes from court documents, witness statements, official reports, and respected human rights and civil liberties organisations such as Amnesty International”.

Guardian April 2013

“A British soldier is under investigation for murder after four Afghans aged 12 to 18 were shot dead at close range in the head and neck in a family home, it has emerged.The high court heard on Tuesday that the soldier, whose identity or unit has yet to be disclosed, has been accused of shooting three of them. The fourth was shot by another soldier who is understood to be an Afghan.A high court judge said the allegations were “very, very grave”.

Mr Justice Holman said:”If a trained soldier shoots not one but three people at close range in the area of the head and neck, it erases the question … of whether he was deliberately shooting to kill.”

He granted a request from the relatives of the dead – who were all male and aged 12, 14, 16 and 18 – for a full high court hearing to establish how they died.

To correct an earlier post, my father was a WW2 vet, and although the British Army has always had its leadership tainted with old Etonian homosexual sadism, the majority of the fighting men did just that, fight to survive.

Ok prisoner taking during advanes was a hit and miss affair, but that is true of all sides, heat of battle emotions and orders from above. But I think its very unfair to suggest deliberate brutality.

Todays soldiers are a different proposition, too much of their training has been psychological programing, dehumanisation and bullying by peacetime warrior, bull homosexual sargeant majors in places like Deepcut Barracks.

Coupled with the hero making machine known as the media, they have a difficult line to walk. Also these young men have grown up in a time when wargaming and the destruction of their own societies by Communistic fifth colunmists has reduced the value of life to nothing more than war film imagery. We have all grown up with increasingly brutal media images which must have had a de- sensitising effect. Things my fathers gentler generation (although more honourable and braver) dint have to programme them in the first place

So I think it very unfair to compare todays mercenaries to the lads who jumped off landing craft amid a hail of bullets all those years ago.

Thank you.

As well as the soldiers, it would look better if a few Politicians from the UK were on trial as well.

• Anonymous says:

Yes ..thats the One ….The Labour party 1st …and This lot that’s in Government ….War Crimes ..Killing in the Queens name no one takes the blame …..