Bertrand Russell tells how the people in power operate population control

Pages 103-104

I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others, which, one must suppose, opponents of birth control would prefer. War, as I remarked a moment ago, has hitherto been disappointing in this respect, but perhaps bacteriological war may prove more effective. If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full. There would be nothing in this to offend the consciences of the devout or to restrain the ambitions of nationalists. The state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of that? Really high-minded people are indifferent to happiness, especially other people’s. However, I am wandering from the question of stability, to which I must return.

There are three ways of securing a society that shall be stable as regards population. The first is that of birth control, the second that of infanticide or really destructive wars, and the third that of general misery except for a powerful minority. All these methods have been practiced: the first, for example, by the Australian aborigines; the second by the Aztecs, the Spartans, and the rulers of Plato’s Republic; the third in the world as some Western internationalists hope to make it and in Soviet Russia … Of these three, only birth control avoids extreme cruelty and unhappiness for the majority of human beings. Meanwhile, so long as there is not a single world government there will be competition for power among the different nations. And as increase of population brings the threat of famine, national power will become more and more obviously the only way of avoiding starvation. There will therefore be blocs in which the hungry nations band together against those that are well fed. That is the explanation of the victory of communism in China.

Page 105

The need for a world government, if the population problem is to be solved in any humane manner, is completely evident on Darwinian principles.

Page 110

A society is not stable unless it is on the whole satisfactory to the holders of power and the holders of power are not exposed to the risk of successful revolution.

Pages 110-111

First, as regards physical conditions. Soil and raw materials must not be used up so fast that scientific progress cannot continually make good the loss by means of new inventions and discoveries … If raw materials are not to be used up too fast, there must not be free competition for their acquisition and use but an international authority to ration them in – such quantities as may from time to time seem compatible with continued industrial prosperity. And similar considerations apply to soil conservation.
Second, as regards population … To deal with this problem it will be necessary to find ways of preventing an increase in world population. If this is to be done otherwise than by wars, pestilences, and famines, it will demand a powerful international authority. This authority should deal out the world’s food to the various nations in proportion to their population at the time of the establishment of the authority. If any nation subsequently increased its population it should not on that account receive any more food. The motive for not increasing population would therefore be very compelling.

14 Responses to “Bertrand Russell tells how the people in power operate population control”

Looks like Bertrand forgot about unwanted immigration.
    In the UK ten years ago, there were 50 million people, now there are 75 million.
    There were plenty of warnings, yet we got them anyway.
    Just another way to get rid of indigenous residents.

“In the UK ten years ago, there were 50 million people, now there are 75 million”

According to the Office of National Statistics (ONS), there were 30 million in England in 1901. By 1951 the population had increased to 40 million. It had increased to 50 million by 2001.

I don’t rely on the ONS as they could easily control the figures being a government controlled organisation however the above is a rough estimate. However, it’s safe to say that the population of England today in ten years has easily risen to 60 million, meaning overwhelmingly down to immigration. It also means that 75%+ of the population rise over the coming years will be down to immigration.

Do the maths?

The UK will be a non white majority most certainly by the turn of the 22nd century. Anyone who doesn’t see this as utterly appalling is simply a hater of the white peoples of this world and indigenous of the UK.

regards

Harbinger

The ultimate danger that humanity is facing today is intra species (within our own species) predation. There is a part of the human species that has split off and has become pathologically, criminally, murderously insane. I don’t think that statement is going to come as a revelation to anyone listening to this interview. I’m not being Nostradamus here folks, I’m not saying this is going to happen, I’m saying, This Is Happening! The planet has been taken over by governmental, military, economic, educational, pharmaceutical sectors by murderous, deceiving psychopaths, and the real danger to our species now is to get the agenda of these psychopaths, to know who they are and take them down because they’re not going to stop until they are taken down. So we’ve got quite a job on our hands here and it’s extremely important facing this critical moment in our evolution to distinguish between that which is done to us by an alien intrusion into our minds causing us to behave like zombies remotely controlled by some psychic entities and that which is done by our own kind.

Gordon.

I have never seen white or Black people ..just people don’t cha know ….

“…….and take them down because they’re not going to stop until they are taken down.”

And this is and always has been the crux of the matter. And the question has always been how?

Today they have the technology to implement their total control network. Now Tap will disagree and say they’ve always had it, but think about it? The TV is the number one brainwashing media outlet there. Our only means of de-brainwashing the people is the internet, which governments are trying hard to control. Torrent sites are being barred from viewing by major ISP’s and those responsible taken to courts. It won’t be long before they’ll do the same with ‘truth’ websites and blogs too.

Quite simply, the only way the people you speak of, will ever be beaten is to simply kill them. Anyone who believes that they can use the system, to defeat these individuals who use the system (they’ve created) to protect themselves, while they rob and murder millions, is off their trolley. The crown is major player in the control network. One will never remove the crown for you will never find a policeman who will arrest any of them, a lawyer to prosecute them and a judge to sentence them. They’re untouchable by any law or legality.

So, it’s a case of sacrifice.

The only way, as I said, is to kill them OR create a Devil’s Island scenario where you’d put them all to scrape a living out of the dirt. The Devil’s Island scenario could never be done through the law courts making it a virtually impossibility and the murder of said individuals would most certainly end up in the assassin’s murder by the police/secret services and very possible murder (under suspicious circumstances) of their loved ones.

So who’s prepared to sacrifice their life and possibly their innocent families in order to free a population, who would sully and lambast their name after the deed was done, courtesy of the msm and academia? Would you? Would anyone who reads this blog? I highly doubt it.

So my conclusion is that nothing will be done. All our liberties are gone. The police are thugs and murderers. They’re promoting homosexuality in schools. They’re invading the last remaining Islamic lands who haven’t got a Rothschild bank. Thanks to immigration and the msm we no longer have indigenous cultures. Courtesy of social networking sites we’re giving up the last remaining vestiges of our privacy and individually…….

I could go on to show how even more things are totally FUBAR!

You will not stop the implementation of a New World Order and world government. People have been backed into an even smaller corner and have complained but that’s it, who will accept a future scenario where they have no homes but wake up and goto bed in a 7x5x3 ft box before going off to work.

Society is dead.
    People are predominantly zombies.
    Those fighting the system will live as outcasts, being hunted and ‘removed’. Although small, they will not be wiped out. You can’t defeat tye human spirit and the will to be free regardless.

regards

Harbinger

Emancipat ya self from mental slavery none but ya self can free ya Mind…..Babylon….have no fruits ……

Harbinger @ 12.53

I am a little bit taken aback at the anarchist philosophy but do see where you are coming from and in some ways would like to obtain justice but see flaws in such.

Such is a matter of discussion for another day.

Your post ism, to say the least, on the money and very moving.

God is not asleep, He is going to act and as He states this includes child abuse on the part of those in care (Malachi 3.5).

RabbiT

RabbiT,

I am an anarchist purely for the simple reason no man/woman has the right of authority over any other WITHOUT their consent.

I am not the ‘run around beat up, rob, rape, murder and eat people’ anarchist the msm likes to promote (falsely that is).

You have a choice as I’ve explained. These truly, evil psychopaths WILL happily, without conscience, see to the extermination of 93% of the world’s population. That includes you, me, Tap and all others reading this post. AND if not us then most certailty our offspring.

So it’s a case of you/your family or them.
    It’s a toss up of removing PERMANENTLY them, a number no greater than around 1,000 (and even that may be too high) or letting them succeed in removing 6,500,000,000.

So what will it result in becoming? The subsequent removal of this small number of parasites, intent on world domination and enslavement of the surviving 500 million of their 6.5 billion genocide, or their succeeding in their plans?

It’s a bit of a no brainer really isn’t it rabbiT?

I fully advocate doing to them what these bastards have been doing to humanity for millenia.
    People have to get out of the mindset of ‘supporting’ the ‘rule’ of law. I do NOT, nor have I ever consented to it, to the authority of the police, judiciary or any government. It is corrupt and always has been.

regards

Harbinger

Herby, did you take out insurance cover on your laptop? Or even, how did you get the money to buy it? You must have played by the rules sometime?

Regards

Neutrino

Ps now I know Herby wont reply to me because I have come across him on other peoples blogs and he just rants away the same old stuff blah blah blah blah the Jews the Jews the Jews. It is rather boring, but he does love to type I’ll give him that. But like the pub bore, no one is interested if the record is stuck. I don’t want to discredit anyones research but like Wispys Jesuit rants, you can get what you are looking for on the Internet whatever bias you have. However much the truth flys out the window.

I agree Harbinger. I’ve thought that there is far more of us )the people) than them (the oppressors) we should be able to overthrow them but it is a combination of ignorance, apathy and fear in the people that prevents that happening. TPTB are obsessed with power and money so if we starve them of both it weakens them. Or would that not work?

Neutrino,

I will reply to you this one time.

You are what’s known as a troll. Someone who has no intention of debating but to come onto forums purely to disrupt and nothing more.

WASP and I disagree on the Jesuit and Jew situation, but unlike you I respect what he has to write as I know, unlike you, he has every intent to wake people to the hell they’re creating and to smash the system.

If you have something constructive to add to my articles, instead of slandering my beliefs do so. Otherwise, go away, stop trolling and do something useful with your life.

Harbinger

There is nothing constructive to add to your rantings Herby. You go on like a stuck record, nothing I or anyone else will have any bearing on your Jewish hatred, you are a one trick pony. Even you must admit that. On this site you have come up against someone who has an opposing view and like big girls you will not cede because you both have a demented view of the world. Rather than me do something with my life, with all due respect it’s you who needs to step away from the keyboard end your pointless jew hatred, and go and do something more useful.

Neutered,

“….nothing I or anyone else will have any bearing on your Jewish hatred”

Why do you surmise I hate anyone? Ahhhh, I see, it’s because I criticise Jewry and Zionism?

Don’t you see how pathetic your deducing really is? I have NEVER written anywhere of my hatred of anyone, but I have written many times of full on hatred of Jews to others. How about some to peruse Neutered?:

Examples of Jewish hatred

Calling out people who follow a supremacist belief system does not imply hatred towards them, merely an interest in why people hate as much as the Jews do the gentiles.

I don’t debate with you Neutered, because you are incapable of doing so without bringing emotion in as the basis of your arguments. You have not the slightest desire or capability of using logical, critical thinking with which to come to conclusion. But then you are a troll and no one bothers about what you write.

Although I have written before I would completely ignore you, I felt this reply sums up why I choose too. You are simply not worth wasting time on. You have nothing, nor have you ever had or ever will to say.

good riddance

Harbinger

Hey thanks for the link Herb, you’ve just proved my point.

kind regards