Ben Fellows public statement

Hi Tap
I hope you are well. Here is a link to my statement which explains what’s been happening to me over the last months. I am being persecuted by the British Government and have had to go into exile, over my allegations against Ken Clarke. Please feel free to reprint I really need to get this story out there once more.Thank you
All the best

Ben Fellows

info@thebenfellowsradioshow.com
www.thebenfellowsradioshow.com

BEN FELLOWS STATEMENT 2014

Over the past six months since my “Walk Against Corruption 2013” I have been under constant surveillance by the security agencies and have been suffering Police harassment over my allegations which I made against Conservative Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke MP. The Metropolitan Police came to me and bullied me into making a statement against Kenneth Clarke, stating that if I refused I would be in danger in the future.

I have over the previous months cooperated with the Police and had a gentleman’s agreement to remain silent and off the internet even though that opened me out to even my supporters criticising me for this. Even after my kidnapping and arrest in the summer I remained silent. I remained silent when the Metropolitan Police tried to force me into saying that Peter Morrison a dead MP was the man I met in Ian Greers office. This was not the case. I stood by my original statement and was bailed to return again in the future.
Fearing for my own safety I left the UK in November 2013 and as of January 16th 2014 I failed to return to Paddington Green Police Station for further questioning.

I am being persecuted by my own government over allegations which the Police have refused to investigate. What’s remarkable about this story is that instead of investigating my own statement and questioning Mr Clarke as a perpetrator, he has been turned into a victim by Scotland Yard and it is me who is being pursued as a potential criminal.  If we truly have freedom of speech and democracy as a registered journalist I should be able to write my own story without fear of being targeted by the state.

If Kenneth Clarke MP disagreed with my version of events the appropriate course of action was to issue legal proceedings and take me to court. This he has not done. Although I believe he is threatening publishers with law suits if they publish my articles.

The Police have already stated that there is a high level political conspiracy at play as the Cook Report tapes which filmed the events, which occurred in Ian Greers office twenty years ago have gone missing. Jack Malvern of the Times stated that the Cook Report Tapes were sent to Iron Mountain, a storage facility which subsequently had a fire which destroyed them.

During my cross examination by the Police which is a taped interview they stated that Mr Clarke couldn’t account for his whereabouts during that time.

The British press whom I have been in constant contact with over this time have refused to write about this story. This is because the press has been taken over by a group of powerful transnational corporations and even if journalists want to write about a story they are prevented from doing so, until such time as an arrest by the Police is confirmed. If the Police don’t charge anyone and I haven’t been charged with any crime, then the press are unable to cover the story. However, the story is about how wealthy individuals in our country are seemingly above the law and when you attempt to reveal their wrong doings they use the power of the state to silence and demoralise individuals using the authorities to threaten and bully individuals into silence.

I considered my position carefully and came to the conclusion that I wouldn’t allow myself to be targeted in that way and that I would fight for the truth regardless of the consequences to my personal safety. In World War 2 our ancestors fought tyranny in their time, in East Germany the Starzi couldn’t prevent, as much as they tried, to break the spirit of man and all over the world right now people are fighting for freedom and justice. Julian Assange is in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, Edward Snowdon has left the United States after revealing the extent of the surveillance operation conducted by the NSA in cooperation with GCHQ and other intelligence agencies around the globe. How many more whistleblowers, journalists and publishers have to go into exile or on the run before the country realises that they are being attacked.

If I don’t make a stand over this issue it allows the West Minister Paedophile ring, which Tom Watson MP wanted investigated, to continue.

This means children from care homes all over the country being taken down to London and abused at places such as Dolphin Sq and at various apartments by powerful and wealthy individuals. If or when victims attempt to try and talk about this they are dismissed by the Police, not believed and many end up committing suicide later in life or have a legacy of traumatic and emotional problems which plague their adult lives.
Remember Jimmy Savile? He was only allowed to be named as a paedophile after his death and he was a BBC disc jockey. It has been revealed that the Police had literally hundreds of statements against Savile by victims but he was protected by the Police along with the others at the BBC. The BBC remains not accountable for making the conditions for paedophile’s to operate in. Why? Perhaps because it is still going on today.

The Paedophile Unit are arresting people such as Rolf Harris, Stewart Hall, Dave Lee Travis, Max Clifford etc in the hope that this will appease the general public.
The truth is that whilst low level and old men paedophiles are being arrested, the paedophile unit have known about these individuals for many years and only when it suits them do they then arrest them whilst protecting the elite paedophile rings. When is enough, enough?

Do we not care about our children, the sexual, mental and physical abuse of children? Thousands of children go missing from the UK every year where do they go? They don’t turn up anywhere they simply disappear.

Should we just put up and shut up and say to ourselves that it’s okay because it isn’t my son or daughter. Today it may not be but when the West Minister Paedophile ring lowers the age of consent it will be your children and grand children at risk.

THIS HAS TO STOP NOW…

1. Why hasn’t Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke been arrested and questioned in connection with my allegations made to Police in my statement?
  2. Why have the Police turned Mr Clarke into a victim?
  3. Why hasn’t the Prime Minister been questioned regarding the missing Cook Report tapes, that he was responsible for whilst in private business when he worked for Carlton television?
  4. Why is Prime Minister David Cameron protecting the powerful West Minister Paedophile ring?

Once again hypocrisy resigns supreme. It is okay for certain celebrities to be arrested but when it comes to Politicians it’s another ball game, especially when it involves the current Prime Minister of the country.

Whilst I have been abroad I met what could only be described as a delegation of Knights Templar’s. They are disgusted by what’s occurring in their and other Masonic orders name. They gave me a ceremonial coin which reads “They Received Every Man A Penny”. It also came with a warning, that if I should return to the UK I would be set up by the Police and government at the highest levels. Of course, I had to bear in mind that the Police in the UK are Masonic, Kenneth Clarke and David Cameron are high level Mason’s and so is the judiciary, press etc  So what chance have I of a fair trial? Even if I had broken the law which I haven’t?

The Templar’s gave me a coin, which I am not allowed to have as someone who is not a Mason and it has never happened before in their entire history. The purpose of the coin, so that brethren of good conscious, whom there are many  in all walks of life, would know that I spoke the truth and that Mason’s whilst not coming out of the privacy of their organisation supported my actions.

This is a fight over good and evil, light and dark and whilst this might be sounding biblical to some, that’s because it is. Isn’t it time for good to triumph just once, isn’t it time that we protect our children from paedophiles? We may not be able to stop these powerful individuals but we can certainly make the waters harder from them to operate in. If our politicians are our representatives then what are we saying about ourselves, if paedophile rings are allowed to continue within politics?

I have remained silent over the past six months even under pressure from the security agencies who target my articles online and attempt to cause confusion in the minds of the general public. No more. I am not afraid unlike those children who will be abused this weekend somewhere in the UK by these powerful individuals.

Until these powerful individuals such as Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke MP and Prime Minister David Cameron answer to the public I will remain in exile abroad in search of a country who believes in Freedom of speech, democracy and the rule of law for everyone.
I am not depressed or suicidal and if I die in an accident it will be state sponsored murder.

Ben Fellows

21 Responses to “Ben Fellows public statement”

I believe every word and this is great reading.
    police themselves have told me they know of paedophile rings and cannot stop them as they are big players, Sir Anthony Blunt has been named again and again by different men who were boys at the time, similar in fact to Menarchim Begin and other powerful people.
    But bed has had to leve the UK and go into hiding, and he is not the first
    Maud Dib
    Chris Bollyn
    Kevin Field
    Paul Leake and others have been forced to either leave the UK or fake their deaths, its time the people spoke out.

Hi Tap, Ben needs to keep his head down for a while.
    The Police are in the pockets of the Freemasons, mainly because a lot of the Police are Freemasons.
    All this corruption is slowly getting aired, they cannot keep it all under wraps.
    Clarke is a Bilderberger as well a Freemason, all the birds flock together.

This is the Rat race ……no one will.do anything …we are a countries ..ruled by gun ho ..Coke heads…think Snow White and the seven dwarfs …….Iho it’s off to work we go ..Killing abusing …..and the rest follow like sheep …..and put up. with sitting on the fence ..listening to their BS ……Next …………….

January 17, 2014

BRISCOE: SENIOR BLACK LAWYER TOLD POLICE OF HUHNE PERVERT RUMOUR

CLAPHAM

One of Britain’s most senior black lawyers told police a rumour that Chris Huhne’’s relationship with Vicki Pryce almost collapsed due to his ‘liaisons with men’, a court heard (Fri).

Constance Briscoe, 56, said in a police interview that Pryce nearly broke up with disgraced Lib Dem after he gave her ‘crabs’, Southwark Crown Court was told.

Speaking to cops on the day of her arrest, the recorder – or part-time judge, was trying to explain her contact with journalists, in particular, Mail on Sunday journalist David Dillon.

‘One of the stories that Mr Dillon was interested in was. he had discovered somehow that Vicky Pryce had called off her engagement, or whatever it was, to Chris and it had been called off when she was engaged with him, because Chris Huhne had said to Vicky that he had had liaisons, whatever you want to call it, with men.

• Anonymous says:

Tell more please !!!!! as u couldn’t make this up …..Thanks …i wonder why this wasn’t on the BBC .????….lol….

THIS EXPLAINS THE NWO AND WHO IS BEHIND IT
    PS they are not jesuits…

How did a little boy 3years old go missing from his Bed ??….Where is he?…lets hope he’s found safe!!!! ..

Every public body operates like this and has done for ages. They simply don’t want to know – if powerful people are involved. They protect each other.

It’s not, in my opinion, masonic but just any and all old boy networking and of course the spread of evil we have these days.

Ben is like all of us, an ant in the colony. How dare the minions complain! A victim of very serious crime myself, I’m seemingly being hauled into court again for the third time, for daring to open my mouth about it and I’m not talking parking tickets on this one.

RabbiT

Bravo Ben. Stay safe.

Gandhi: “There are times when you have to obey a call which is the highest of all, i.e., the voice of conscience even though such obedience may cost many a bitter tear, and even more, separation from friends, from family, from the state to which you may belong, from all that you have held as dear as life itself. For this obedience is the law of our being”

They have recovered the childs body in Scotland and have someone ? ..This poor family RIp little one ..x

Ben must remain safe, i see the shitbloggers are already calling him fake etc.
    What interests me is that so many whistleblowers are now coming forward, even from the SAS, the real story of Raol Mote is creeping out and the long story of his police harassment.

Tory grandee Lord McAlpine dies

What timing!!!!!

HETT

Benedict XVI defrocked nearly 400 priests in two years

Close to 400 priests were defrocked in only two years by the former Pope Benedict XVI over claims of child abuse, the Vatican has confirmed.

The statistics for 2011 and 2012 show a dramatic increase compared with previous years, according to a document obtained by the Associated Press (AP).

HETT

Wonder if Ken will be following McAlpine shortly.
    All the Birds seem to be going at once.
    What angle will he be buried at, will it be 90 degrees ?

Fellows’ claim about meeting Ken Clarke is nonsense, as Fellows demonstrates himself. On this blog, he said:
    “Remember when you were talking about G4S in Ian Greers office back in the day. You said that, why when you were asked why the company was called G4S, after the fiasco with Group 4 Securicor, you said that “It’s called G4S as the 4 was the dollar sign on the keyboard””

Before coming up with this tale, Fellows apparently didn’t realise that G4S wasn’t created until 2004(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S) ten whole years after he claimed to have met Clarke.
    This shows that he was inventing what someone had said to him in an attempt to prove that someone was there. Maybe he also thought people wouldn’t notice that G4S can obviously be read as “G force” and that the “for” in “force” sounds like “four”!

It would be good to hear ben’s reply.. No piece of evidence is without error. In fact the side claiming perfection in all it says is usually more worrying.

It’s clear what that error is. It also makes no logical sense that programme makers reknowned for their investigative tenacity who were doing a programme on cash for questions should not disclose that they had discovered an MP in a lobbyist’s office when that was the very thing they were investigating. Then they supposedly enter a pact of silence when questioned about it years later.

Everyone knows what happens when someone cries wolf. These stories are shameful, as they make things even more difficult for genuine abuse victims.

Ben Fellows is playing his part in a mass mind control exercise. G4S did not exist until 2004: “…In 2004 Securicor merged with Group 4 Falck’s security business and the new company, Group 4 Securicor, began trading on the London and Copenhagen Stock Exchanges. The company entered the FTSE 100 in 2007.”

Therefore, Ben Fellows’ anecdote about Kenneth Clarke (“The Dollar sign being above the ’4′ on a (‘qwerty’) keyboard) is a blatant lie. That supposed conversation took place in 1994- TEN YEARS BEFORE the merger between Group 4 and Securicor. Ben Fellows is the darling of the CONTROLLED OPPOSITION! He has been told by the likes of BRIAN GERRISH (UK Column) to focus solely on Kenneth Clarke, as he is a POLITICIAN.

The CONTROLLED OPPOSITION has people running around like headless chickens- focusing SOLELY ON POLITICIANS. What about HOLLYWOOD? What about CELEBRITY PAEDOPHILES??

The CONTROLLED OPPOSITION have CONDITIONED people into saying thinking that celebrity paedophilia is innocuous and a “DISTRACTION”- thus ACCEPTING CELEBRITY PAEDOPHILIA.

CELEBRITIES are THE REAL “UNTOUCHABLES”.

Celebrity worship is how PAEDOPHILIA WILL BE MADE “ACCEPTABLE”.

ALL PAEDOPHILIA IS WRONG- NOT JUST POLITICIAN PAEDOPHILIA!!

Ben Fellows is an ACTOR (minor CELEBRITY)- wake up! Oh yeah… his “hunger strike”?? More bull****!

___________________________

I honestly believe that Kenneth Clarke is a willing stooge. Ben Fellow was EIGHTEEN when the alleged incedent supposedly occurred- so that was NOT PAEDOPHILIA- however REPREHENSIBLE and act.

Seriously, all of the AUTHORIZED CONSPIRACY LEADERS:- Icke; Gerrish; Poulton; Henningsen; Jones; etc. are ALL ON BOARD WITH BEN FELLOWS.

No-one questions his ‘facts’- and I fear that so many people are being mislead by the “TRUTHER” PIED PIPERS.

Thanks for allowing freedom of speach on here, we can only get to the TRUTH through HONEST and OPEN DEBATE. So many incostistencies and weird behaviour from Fellows. What about his wife Julia? Why did he run off with Hannah Remington?

People keep brushing over that- what about his ’round the world paragliding attempt that didn’t take place? He’s full of it, and I don’t trust him one bit now. We cannot close our eyes and deny that the proverbial elephant is well and truly in the room.

This is from G4S- now WIKIDPEDIA:

(Thanks again.)

“An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives.

We will use fear as our weapon. We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan. They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

“Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion. We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions. When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best. We will make them rip each other’s hearts apart and kill their own children. We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend. The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

“When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media. We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

“We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us. The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

“When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion. When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

“But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action. They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

“This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken