Noah : decapitation the lightest mode of execution

Hi  Tap

There must be connections between Freemasonry and the Jewish Talmud.
Have a look at this link:

Let’s not forget the Noahide Laws.

Look how Wikipedia describes the date CE (Common Era). The BC/AD dates have gone, another attack on Jesus!

The seven laws listed by the Tosefta dated to 220 CE and the Babylonian Talmud dated to 300 CE are:
  1. The prohibition of Idolatry.
  2. The prohibition of Murder.
  3. The prohibition of Theft.
  4. The prohibition of Sexual immorality.
  5. The prohibition of Blasphemy.
  6. The prohibition of eating flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive.
  7. The requirement of maintaining courts to provide legal recourse.

Punishment
 The Talmud laid down the statutory punishment for transgressing any one of the Seven Laws of Noah (but not other parts of the Noahide code) as capital punishment  by decapitation, which is considered one of the lightest of the four modes of execution of criminals. According to some opinions, punishment is the same whether the individual transgresses with knowledge of the law or is ignorant of the law.

The United States Congress

The Seven Laws of Noah were recognized by the United States Congress in the preamble to the 1991 bill that established Education Day in honor of the birthday of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the leader of the Chabad movement:
Before it’s News, very disturbing link about Noahide Laws.

EXTRACT –  However, the Encyclopedia Americana continues its explanation of the Noahide Laws,

“Throughout the ages, scholars have viewed the Noahide Laws as a link

between Judaism and Christianity, as universal norms of ethical conduct, as
a basic concept of international law, or as a guarantee of fundamental human
rights for all.”
This explanation leaves one to believe that both Jews and
Gentiles are bound by these seven laws; however, Don Bell reports from
Jewish sources that the Jew who lives according to the Torah is exempt from
these seven laws. In other words, these seven Noahide Laws were meant for
the Gentiles only!! They are meant to be a substitute for the Ten
Commandments.

Julie

9 Responses to “Noah : decapitation the lightest mode of execution”

1. sovereigntea says:

We are referred to as Goyem or cattle by some Jews and others.
    Our boldest and brightest were “sacrificed” in flanders fields.
    verb
    past tense: sacrificed; past participle: sacrificed

offer or kill as a religious sacrifice.
    “the goat was sacrificed at the shrine”
    synonyms: offer up, immolate, slaughter

Mose Hess father of Zionism takes a lot of trouble to defend “animal sacrifice”..

The Christian God is a reproduction of the Jewish Moloch-Jehovah, to whom the first-born was sacrificed in order to be “atoned for,” and who was appeased with money during the era of the juste-milieu of Judaism, when the first-born was “redeemed,” and cattle were sacrificed instead of men.

Anon @ 9.24. Nonsense. The Christian God created the heavens and the earth.

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20.4

Still think it’s Jesuits?

RabbiT

Zionists/Jesuits – does it matter? Both have a hand on the whip and the poison jar.

look at the website
    ” England is ours”
    they are the latest to be attacked
    its all on there today

“This explanation leaves one to believe that both Jews and
    Gentiles are bound by these seven laws; however, Don Bell reports from
    Jewish sources that the Jew who lives according to the Torah is exempt from
    these seven laws. In other words, these seven Noahide Laws were meant for
    the Gentiles only!! They are meant to be a substitute for the Ten
    Commandments.”

How preposterous the above statement is to claim that the Noadide Laws which preceded The Ten Commandments take precedence over them?

It is well noted from the Noadide Law provided in this article that one Law is missing or has been misinterpreted, “You Shall Not Kill!”

The Ten Commandments were given us from Elohim Almighty, the Word of God, Jesus Christ to Moses on Mt Sinai on that momentous Old Testament day exactly corresponding to and on the Day of Pentecost in New Testament times. The Law was given with The Old Testament and The Spirit was given with the New Testament. Where The Law was given showed us how to live a life fitting toward our Creator and our fellow man. The first four in respect of our Creator and the next six in respect of our fellow man. Israel (never Jews but the collective 12 tribes) failed The Law and was rejected by God. Those now living in The Spirit of The Law shall be accounted worthy to be redeemed.

Beware The Noahide Laws! http://bewareofthenoahidelaws.followersofyah.com/ By accepting The Noahaide Laws you reject the Commandments of God. By rejecting The Laws of God you reject God which is exactly what Congress did in 2005 when they ordered that The Ten Commandments be removed from public building. – And we wonder why America is in such dire straits!

The reintroduction of the Noahide Law is nothing less than man’s attempt to do away with his creator and introduce capital punishment in the form of execution by guillotine. http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/so-when-will-noahide-laws-be-activated.html

(John 16:1 [KJV])
    These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

(John 16:2 [KJV])
    They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

(John 16:3 [KJV])
    And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

(John 16:4 [KJV])
    But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

(John 16:5 [KJV])
    But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

(John 16:6 [KJV])
    But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.

(John 16:7 [KJV])
    Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

(John 16:8 [KJV])
    And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

(John 16:9 [KJV])
    Of sin, because they believe not on me;

(John 16:10 [KJV])
    Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

(John 16:11 [KJV])
    Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

(John 16:12 [KJV])
    I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

(John 16:13 [KJV])
    Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

(John 16:14 [KJV])
    He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

(John 16:15 [KJV])
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

Gordon.

• Anonymous says:

I know the 1610 Authorised Version / King James Version is beautiful, but please have look at the 1599 Geneva Bible, which has many very useful explanatory notes, written by John Calvin and the reformers. See Bible gateway dot com, all there inc. notes. It’s easierto understand and the Geneva Bible was outlawed in England. The A.V / KJV is really a ‘government’ and Royal publication. Also, might have been edited by Sir Francis Bacon – not good, he was deep in to mystery religions.

6. julie says:

Tap. Are you reluctant to use the word Talmud in a heading? My post to you, and the heading of the first link is “Freemasonry is the Talmud puppet religion to control the Goyim”. Why didn’t you use it? I have stated before that if someone uses the word Talmud on Yahoo, the Telegraph or the Mail sites – probably many more, the comment is deleted. The Talmud is censored. The Jewish elite do not want people to know about Talmudic ideology.

• Anonymous says:

Babylonian Talmud or Palestinian Talmud? The Bab is older and the ultimate authority, so I’ve read…It think it must be in the Bab. Talmud that it says ‘Jesus is in Hell, boiling in excrement’.

Proverb 6:13,
    Signalling Their deceit, with a wink of the eye, a nudge of the foot, or a wiggle of the fingers.
    It’s still the same now as it was then.